Run (Punk Luke Hemmings)

By mrshemmo18

Allison Montgomery wasn't your average teenage girl. She liked punk rock bands and dressed in all black almos... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Just an author's note!!!
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Author's Note
A/N About the Sequel!

Chapter 23

155K 3.9K 3.7K
By mrshemmo18

When we get back to the house, Luke leads me inside so he can make himself a drink.

"Are you gonna actually have fun tonight?" I ask him with a smirk.

"As long as you don't act stupid," he winks and takes a giant gulp of his drink.

I shake my head and give him an evil look as I take the final sip of my drink. Since we are already in the kitchen I make myself another with the same stuff that Linley did. It doesn't turn out tasting as good as her's but at this point I don't care. 

We head back out to the backyard again where we find our group of friends dancing and laughing amongst each other. As we reach them, they all stop and give us questioning looks.

"We're good," I tell them as Luke wraps his arm around my waist. A small gesture, but it causes my stomach to flip. I missed his touch and the feelings that he gave me. They all smile at us and we all dance and talk, just having a good time. Yeah! by Usher comes on and everyone screams, who couldn't love this classic?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

As the night goes on, we all have a great time together. I am currently on my third drink and I am definitely feeling the effects of it. Luke has had three drinks now and is more drunk than I saw him last time. The rest of our friends are wasted and I can't help but laugh at how funny they're acting. It's been about two hours since we arrived and we've danced and played beer pong countless times. This is one of the best nights of my life and I now know why these people party all of the time.

We're all back outside dancing again and Luke's hands are on my waist. I look up at him and see his now dark eyes staring into mine. He leans down and plants a small kiss on my lips before pulling away and bringing his lips back to mine again. He kisses me hard and takes a fistful of my hair. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pull him tighter against me. I let his tongue slide in my mouth and meet mine and I am lost in the kiss. I don't even care that we are making out in the middle of the dancefloor, filled with basically our whole school. He pulls away and I look at him with pleading eyes, needing his lips back on mine.

"Let's get out of here," he suggests and I immediately kiss him again before leading him through the crowd. We don't even bother saying bye to our friends, they won't remember it anyways. We walk fast to my house, hand in hand laughing with each other. 

As we reach my house a few minutes later, I pull out my key and unlock the door. Luke turns me around and pins me against it before I get the chance to open it. I hope my mother isn't downstairs but I don't really care. He takes both of my wrists in his hands and hangs them above my head before kissing me again. He takes his hands away from mine and grabs my thighs, lifting me up. I wrap my legs tightly around his waist and my arms around his neck, gently pulling on his hair. 

I hear him open the door and walk inside, still holding me and not taking his lips away. He quietly closes the door and starts to walk towards my stairs, stumbling a bit on the way. We both laugh into each other's mouths before connecting our lips once again. He carries me up the stairs and we make our way into my room. He throws me on my bed and walks back over to shut the door and lock it, keeping his eyes on me the whole time. He then walks over and crawls on the bed, now hovering over me. 

He closes the space between us once more, and I am drunk from the alcohol and the taste of his lips. He wastes no time reaching his hands under my shirt and running them all over my stomach. He pulls away and looks at me, asking if it's okay. I nod and he returns to me. His hands travel up my bare back and unhook my bra immediately after touching it.

He brings his hands back to the front of my body slowly and cups my breasts in his hands. I feel him grow in between my legs and I pull him harder against me, needing to feel all of him. He lets out a small groan and I can no longer control myself or my words.

"Take off my pants," I demand into his mouth. 

He smiles against my lips. "You don't have to tell me twice," he whispers as he reaches down and unbuttons my tight jeans before slowly sliding them down my legs and letting them fall off the edge of the bed.

He pulls away from me ands lifts me up as he moves me to the pillows. I return the favor and unbutton his pants. He stands up at the foot of the bed and does the rest for me as he unzips them and pulls them down his long legs. I can't help but stare at his boxers that are now tight against the front of him; I'm sure they're not usually that tight. He smiles at my admiration and crawls over me, slowly falling against me and putting some of his weight on me. I feel him even more now between my legs and realize how little is separating us. 

"You forgot something," I say as I tug on the hem of his t-shirt.

He lifts off of me and lets me pull the shirt off of him, revealing his chest and all of the black markings on it. I study them closely; the one that creeps up his neck is a full design of different music notes all connected together and it stretches all the way down to his hip bone. The rest of his stomach and chest are covered with many random tattoos. I trace the lines of the art on him and I can feel him staring at me as I do it. He lets out a sigh and leans down to kiss my neck. It feels so good that I have to close my eyes and I am brought back to reality.

"Luke," I whisper as I let out a large breath.

"Yeah baby?" He whispers into my ear before returning his lips to my neck. The words themselves make me go crazy.

"I want you," I say.

He pulls away from my skin and looks into my eyes. "What?" He asks.

"I want you right now," I repeat.

He leans down and kisses me hard before pulling back away. "You're drunk babe, and I'm drunk. We haven't even gone on our date yet," he laughs. I know he's right. "Next time we're not both drunk and you really want to, we can. But I want you to be completely ready." 

"Fine," I whine. I can't help but smile. If he can actually reject me like that just to make sure that I'm ready for it, especially when he's drunk, he must really care about me. 

"That doesn't mean we can't do other stuff though," he says and the darkness has returned to his eyes.

I smile at him and he goes back to kissing my neck. He lifts my shirt over my head and throws my bra across the room. I giggle and he looks down in awe at my chest. 

"You are so beautiful," he says before leaning back down to kiss and suck all over my upper body.

His fingers crawl down to my black lace panties and creep around the top. He slips them in and slightly runs them over the area I have been needing them most. The quick motion sends a chill throughout my whole body, leaving me wanting more. I can feel him smile against my skin before he quickly slides my underwear down my  legs. He returns his fingers to me and begins to rub it gently before sliding a finger in. Not expecting it so soon, a moan escapes from my lips. 

"Dammit you are so sexy," he says as he kisses my stomach.

As he pumps his finger in and out of me, his lips make their way down to my thighs. He slowly slides another finger in and the pain is instant. My legs tense and he moves his mouth down. He cures the pain with his tongue and I'm about to lose it. He's making me feel better than I ever thought was possible as his tongue mimicks his fingers. The combination of the two drives me insane, my toes are curled and my legs are shaking uncontrollably. Even though he hasn't done this before, I think that the alcohol is making it feel even better than it should. I am lost in a trance of pleasure and my eyes are sealed shut. 

"Oh God, Luke," I quietly moan.

"That's it baby, I wanna hear you scream my name," he says before bringing his mouth back down to me. He's going faster and I can't hold it anymore as the fire in the pit of my stomach takes over my whole body.

"Oh Luke!" I scream as my back arches off of the bed, unable to control the volume of my voice.

After he finishes up, he crawls back on top of me. "How was that?" He says with a smile before he leans down and kisses me gently.

"I think you know how it was," I say and kiss him back. I place my hand on the back of his neck and pull him tighter against me. 

"Let's go to bed," he says as he flips over onto his side. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me to his chest as he pulls the covers over us. 

"Will you stay all night with me?" I ask as I look in his eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere baby," he says before kissing me one more time. He reaches over and turns off the light and I lay my head against his warm chest. My naked body feels so good against his almost naked body, and I know that I could get used to this.

I want this every night. I want Luke always.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A/N

Merry Christmas guys!!!!!!!! I feel horrible for writing this on Christmas but I started it two days ago and just finished the last little bit so technically I didn't write a lot of the bad stuff tonight. I feel like I need some holy water anyways! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and are enjoying the book as a whole. I'm almost to 900 reads and that's amazing! You guys are amazing and I love you all so much! Thank you for reading!!!!

I hope you all get what you want for Christmas and enjoy your holidays :)

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.2K 39
In which a girl who has decided to go all natural meets an arrogant blonde boy who only wants to be her friend. © 2016 loosends
16K 430 41
Michael Clifford. The schools bad boy. Michael Clifford is the guy your parents warn you about. One night stands every night. Dropping girls as if th...
174K 4.3K 27
When Luke moves, he finds himself becoming close best friends with a girl over the summer, Chloe Carter. But when he starts his new school, he makes...
1.8K 5 31
Shay Hemmings and her brother Luke are very close. They have similar friends and interests, they even make music together. After a while of convincin...