new york elites

By swrites_11

"baby stand up.." I heard my mom whisper as she pushes my hair out of my face. "You need to stop waiting for... More

00:00 || intro
00:01 || new york
00:02 || eyes
00:03 || memories
00:04 || secrets
00:05 || the sides
00:06 || introduction
00:07 || cars and more cars
00:08 || leader
00:09 || daddy issues
00:10 || hosting
00:11 || change
00:12 || drowing in my own tears
00:13 || the funeral
00:14 || old friends
00:15 || all together
00:16 || alive
00:17 || him
00:18 || forget
00:19 || mission
00:20 || just breathe
00:21 || me or you
00:22 || the past haunts you
00:24 || new beginning
00:25 || alone
00:26 || family reunion
00:27 || danger
00:28 || trick
00:29 || final
00:30 || meeting
00:31 || dress
00:32 || nerves
00:33 || the ball
00:34 || coming to a end
00:35 || epilogue
00:36 || thank you
00:37 || new story

00:23 || wedding bells

3.8K 73 37
By swrites_11

          I can tell you've lost hope. I can see it in your eyes. I know what you're going through. you feel loss, you feel empty. You don't know who you are while you're awake. And sometimes you wish you wouldn't have to wake up either. The sky is dark, your life is gray and everyone has lost their life. But I can tell you this. You've always been in sync with your senses. You've always known what you feel. Understood it. You've been here before and how many times have you felt like your life is over? One too many times, right? How many times have you come back from it? Always. So don't let this stop you. Hell, don't want to slow you down. Your emotional. Therefore it is in your soul to feel things so deeply. It is in your nature to feel like all is lost but also, to gain your confidence. This is how you're built. This is what makes you who you are. Look at the bright side. You always have the chance to make sense of what you're going through. To find hope in a blink of an eye.

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

               I watch as they walk them out the front door placing them, well throwing them, onto the ground. Roland try's to get up but he's weak. As do the others but the south raise there guns up at them. "If you step back on my property, I will shoot you in your skull."

I send a harsh glare to the man I hate with all my soul. "Leave." I whisper to Roland. "Now."

Roland shakes his head sending me look pleading for me to not do this. I look to the floor not wanting to meet his gaze. I heard movement making me look up at the car that pulled up. Emmaline got out and was helping them into the car, Roland was still not going. He was grabbed my Ryder, who was not wounded that bad, and Emmaline. They pulled him into the car.

I watch as the last bit of safety I felt leaves with the car. Turning to the south, with a frown. I watch as the back of his head enters the house before I was grabbed by my arm. "Let's go." I hear the guy Ryan grunt rudely at me.

We walk into the house and into a office where he was already there sitting in his chair.

I was shoved into the couch harshly by Ryan, who was the only other person in the room until he leaves. Leaving me alone with him.

He stays silent as he stares at me with a large smirk on his face. Making me sick. "You are confused yes?" He says with a smile. I say nothing making him continue. "I'm the real leader of the south. My name is Lazaro, Lazaro Hunter. I'm Paxtons older brother." He hums.

The similarities start to show as he says that, they had the same ice blue eyes, the same brown hair. But he looked older more mature then Paxton, it scared me.

"Why am I here." I say my voice cracking harshly.

"Because I want you here." He says with a tight smile.

"I'm not stupid!" I scream at him making him frown. He stands up coming to me quickly, making me stand up and run for the door. His hands grab my waist pinning me against the door causing me to shake violently.

"Get off!" I scream as I smack his chest and try to hit his face.

"You will stay here and be mine." I hear him say his face next to my ear. He pulls away quickly, letting me go. I fall to the floor curling up into a ball. He smirks down at me.

"I know all about the contract you made with the Ronans, the north. I figure they told you how merges work?" He says chuckling loudly making me flinch. I nod remembering the way it goes.

"Contact, blood, and then Marriage." I whisper slowly confused why he is asking.

"Good and you only made a contract because I don't see I silly weddings ring on your perfect little fingers." He say grabbing my wrist pulling me up as he stares at my fingers. I try pulling away as his grip is causing bruises. I feel my body go numb as his touch still reminding me of that night. "Oh stop crying Cove, you look ugly when you do." He spits out making me realize the tears rolling down my cheeks. He then pulls out something from his pocket, sliding it down on my finger.

It was a diamond ring, and it was big. I wanted it off my finger. I go to pull it off but I felt a sharp sting on my cheek causing me to stop. He slapped me, I step back feeling the pain start to rush to my face. He had a evil smile on his face. "You will marry me, or you and your little boyfriends will die with you. Our wedding will be in 3 days. You don't have to do much love, just say I do."

"And if I don't.."

"I'll start killing people you love, every minute you don't say those words after I say them myself. Am I clear." I nod quickly feeling sick to my stomach. "Good. Winter!" He screams loudly at the door. The girl with silver hair, that was at the dinner comes in. She had changed from earlier into a black tight dress and some doc martins. She sends me a harsh glare causing Lazaro to laugh.

"Lazaro." She purrs out practically.

"Have you disposed of the body?" He ask making me look at him. Graysons body, the thought of his throat being cut comes into my head, making me close my eyes trying to get rid of it.

She nods with a full smile on her lips. "Good, now take my bride to our room." He says kissing my hair making me flinch once more away from him. She nods her smile flattening. Her long nails dig into my skin as she pulls me out of the room. I stubble slightly behind her not being able to keep up with her fast pace. Her heals clicked against the marble floor, echoing through the hall. We walk up a large staircase to a long hallway with one door. She shoves me through it, shutting me in quickly.

I immediately try the door but of course it's locked. Turning to view the giant room, there was a large king's size bed with black sheets and pillows. The hole room was either black or white, it was bare and had no since of home. It made me shiver knowing I could never sleep well in a place like this. The dark light from outside was pushing through the thin curtains. I walk over to the deck doors pushing on them, of course they don't budge.

I groan walking over to the bathroom that had no door. I mean what is privacy? Looking at myself in the large mirror. My cheek was bruised from his slap and my wrist green and purple. I looked like I was barley awake from the dark circles now starting to form under my eyes. I look to the big walk in shower, and tub.

Getting bored and seeing no windows or doors I leave sitting on the bed. I sit for a little feeling tired but I know I should not fall asleep.

My mind wanders to Roland and his injuries. He definitely needed medical attention, so did a lot of them. I just hope they can come and save me before it's too late.

The door gets thrown open making my head snap to the person entering. Mavis stands there, her face looks scared as she walks in, still dress as early. She walks over to me as a send her a glare.

"Oakley," She says slowly her gaze on my cheek.

"What." I spit out harshly at her.

"I..I'm sorry." She says reaching for my hands as she sits next to me. I dryly laugh pulling away from her making sure she can't touch me.

"Right." I scoff. She looks down making me roll my eyes.

"I made sure I was the one to pick out your dress." She says making my head snap to her direction harshly.

"You think that makes a difference!" I yell standing up. "I will never want to marry that man. Ever. He has caused me more pain then any other person. He took my innocence away from me. He is a monster, just like you. If you work next to him..You might as well go to hell with him." I say folding my arms over my chest. I watched as she looks down. "Getting married is for when you love someone, if it's love you don't have to force it onto something . I don't love him. I never will."

"I know, but this isn't about you. This is business." She says putting a smile on her face, it didn't look real but it was still there. "I'll bring you some clothes and food, ya?" She hums quickly leaving the room and me in my own thoughts.

She comes back with some clothes hanging them in the closet and some soup. I was not hungry so I pushed it aside. "I would get some sleep.." She says as she leans against the doorway.

"Not under the same roof as him. This is "our" room right." I snap. "Hell am I going to bed knowing i'm near him."

"He won't come in here tonight, he's working on security right now." She says.

"What about tomorrow hm? Or the day after that, and what about when we get married. I mean you don't expect me to actually be ok with this." I say as she sighs.

"He picked you out a dress for dinner at 5:30 tomorrow, you will have consequences if you don't do what he says." I hear her say as she goes to leave the room. "It's the reddish pink one." I hear the door close leaving me in silence.

Roland please save me..

-♛

hope you enjoy part 23!!
comment please
and vote!
hope everyone had a good week !!
-s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 18.5K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
305K 7.6K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
73.3K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
4.4K 449 18
Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath my shirt trying to feel each fibre of my...