You Belong To My World (Compl...

De ionlyseedaylight

Arthit is in 2017. Kongpob is in 2020. They live in the same apartment, but in two totally different worlds... Mais

Chapter 1: I live with a hot ghost
Chapter 2: The ghost's name is Kongpob
Chapter 3: Arthit, Be careful🔞
Chapter 4: Why did you kiss me, Kongpob?💋
Chapter 5: We have met before, Arthit
Chapter 6: Let's change the future💖
Chapter 7: Meeting Kongpob in 2017
Chapter 8: You kissed me, Arthit💋
Chapter 9: You Changed The Future, Arthit
Chapter 10: Meeting Arthit Had Consequences
Chapter 11:What Do We Do Now, Kong?
Chapter 12: I Love Kongpob❤️
Chapter 13: Arthit is Alive 🔞 (Part 1)
Chapter 14: How Do I Save Arthit?💔 (Part 2)
Chapter 15: I Am Always By Your Side, Arthit
Chapter 16: I Will Never Leave You, Arthit
Chapter 17: Why Didn't The Future Change?
Chapter 19: What's Up With Arthit's Dad?
Chapter 20: My Last Night With Kongpob
Chapter 21: The Accident Day (Part 1)
Chapter 22: The Accident Day (Part 2)
Chapter 23: The Accident Day (Part 3)
Chapter 24: Arthit is The Head Hazer?
Chapter 25: Sleeping Next To Kongpob
Chapter 26: You Are in Danger, Arthit
​​Chapter 27: I Am Madly in Love With You❤️
Chapter 28: I Love You, Too❤️
Chapter 29: Stop Talking, Arthit
Chapter 30: We Can't Trust Anyone
Ch 31: Chasing a Normal Life With Arthit
Chapter 32: We Have a Plan
Chapter 33: Dad, You Need to Leave
Chapter 34: I Will Kill You, Arthit
Chapter 35: Arthit, Watch Out! ⚠️
Chapter 36: Arthit Rojnapat, The New CEO
Chapter 37: The Finale
Bonus Chapter: January 2019
Bonus Chapter: February 2020

Chapter 18: I Want To Live In The Present

3.1K 278 63
De ionlyseedaylight

Arthit's POV

"I think I have a plan"

What? What?

"Something clearly happened on the day of the accident that triggered this whole chain of events. The future changed so many times but the accident still keeps happening. The only way to prevent the accident is by finding and destroying that trigger on the day of the accident before it sets off. 

And, only you can do it, Arthit"

"What should I do, Kong?"

"First, ask your mom out for breakfast on the day of the accident. According to police records, the accident happened around 11am. So you need to make sure she is safe well after that.

Text me in the morning and tell me that dorm registrations have been extended till 5pm. Give whatever excuse you want. You are the head hazer, I am sure you can make it happen.

That way, I wont go with my dad to the college, even if you get late.

You can spend the morning with your mom and then help me move to the dorms later. Every body will be safe and where they need to be. What do you think?"

I thought about it for a little while. "Its a good plan. I could borrow Bright's car to get to you faster and help you with your stuff.

But Kong.. executing this plan on the day of the accident means it will be our last chance. There will be no room for mistakes. If I miss my chance to fix things, there is no way for us redo any thing."

"I know. But this might be our only way."

"Do you think it would work?"

"I don't know Arthit. I am just hoping that it does and there are no surprises on the day of the accident."

I moved forward and hugged Kongpob tightly. I didn't know why this was happening to us, but at least we had a chance to fix things.

···

There are now two days left till the accident. I have been meeting mom everyday. Even if I can't change the future, I would at least want to spend as much time with her as I can.

We never meet at the house though. She either comes to my apartment and cooks her delicious food or we go to a restaurant together. Today, we decided to have lunch at a new restaurant that opened up nearby.

"Mom, have you been taking your medicines on time? And you are not drinking.. are you?"

"Arthit, why do you doubt your mother so much? I am taking all the medication and I haven't touched liquor since the day I promised you."

"Do-do you still feel lonely in the house?"

"Of course I do. You refuse to come back and your father is still travelling. He hardly even calls anymore. Who knows? May be he found a younger, better version of me"

"I don't think so mom. Dad has just always been too much into his work. He's probably just busy, like always.

"I hope you are right Arthit"

"You know you always have me right, mom? If anything happens, please call right away.

Even if there is anything that triggers and makes you want drink again — call me first"

"I will, Arthit.

Sometimes, I feel like I forced you to grow up too soon."I held her hand and smiled. "No you didn't mom. You just raised me well"

She patted my head. "Oon, you are just too sweet to me, like always."

"Ah mom, how about we have breakfast at your favourite bakery the day after tomorrow? Its been too long"

"Sure. Sounds like a good idea." 

After we finished our lunch, I took a bus to the college. The freshmen were also about to join in a few days, and I still had SOTUS meetings to attend. Though I wasn't sure if I would be able to attend college or stay as the head hazer in case the worst did happen.

Just as I was finishing up my hazer meetings, my phone buzzed

DING

Kongpob[05:12pm]: I am at the college admission office to submit some papers
Kongpob[05:12pm]: If you are still at college, would you show me the campus? Kongpob[05:16pm]: You owe me for cancelling our dinner Kongpob[05:20pm]:Please? Kongpob[05:20pm]: I miss you

Arthit[05:21pm]: Meet me outside the admission office in 10 minutes

I have been intentionally trying to avoid meeting Kongpob because I am too scared of changing the future again. But he is just two minutes away from me and my heart can't seem to run away from him anymore. May be I'll just meet him for a few minutes and leave.

Walking towards the admission office, I found Kongpob standing there and waiting for me. He looked up and smiled at me, and I swear to god, I fell in love with him again. There is no way I am leaving in a few minutes.

"You finally came Arthit. I thought you would ditch me again"

"I don't ditch you Kong, ever"

"Yes you do. You are always in a hurry to leave me."

I looked down scratching the nape of my neck. He was right. I do always leave him. I wish I could tell him I am doing all this just so I don't ever have to leave him again.

"You are right Kong. I am sorry"

"I don't want your apologies. You need to be punished Arthit"

I suddenly looked up. "Pun—punishment? Wait, what?"

"Showing me around this whole campus and having dinner with me is your punishment. You can't get rid of me this time"

That's the best punishment I have received in my whole life.

I intertwined my hands with Kongpob's. "I think its a pretty reasonable punishment. Lets start with the engineering building?"

I showed Kongpob the classrooms, laboratories and even the cafeteria in the building. He listened to everything I was saying like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Arthit, will our classes be in the same building?"

"Yeah. Just different floors"

"Does that mean I can see you at lunch everyday?"

"Well..hopefully. If we make it"

"Why won't we be able to make it to lunch?"

"Ah. Nothing. Do you want to see the hall where all the hazing activities will take place?"

"YES!"

I guided Kong towards the hazing hall which was all empty and dimly lit, now that everyone had already left.

"Wow, this is bigger than I thought"

"Of course, there are a lot of students"

Kongpob eyes were sparkling looking at the place and he walked towards the stage.

"So, will you be standing on that stage in two days and I'll be back here staring at you?" He looked back at me and winked at me.

I was looking down on the floor, still nervous about how this meeting with Kongpob would have consequences on the future.

"I really hope so — I don't know if we'll make it. I don't know what the future holds"

I wanted to hold Kongpob. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to tell him how much I love him. But the fear of consequences kept holding me back.  

"Arthit, don't you think you worry too much about the future? Who knows what the future really holds? We can't really change it. All we can do is cherish the present and make the most of it."

He was right. I might not be able to change the future at all. This might be the last normal day that I have with Kongpob before everything changes. Why am I being stupid enough to let go this time?

"You really think so, Kong?" I whispered

"Yes"

So, I decided to listen to my heart. I closed the distance between us and pulled Kongpob towards me. Crashing my lips on his, I finally tasted him. I could feel Kongpob pulling my lower lip and sliding his tongue inside to explore my mouth. He was playing with my tongue and I was loving every part of it. 

Kongpob slid his hands inside my tshirt. My body jerked a little and a moan escaped my mouth as I felt his hands touch my bare skin.

Soon, his lips travelled to my jawline and devoured my neck. Kongpob's placed little kisses on my neck and I never wanted it to end.

"Arthit...Arthit" Kongpob was chanting my name like it was the only thing he knew.

I opened the first few buttons of Kongpob's shirt and kissed his chest as I struggled to open the other buttons.

"Kongpob, I lov—"

"WHO'S THERE? Is there someone inside?" We heard a voice coming from outside and it was getting closer.

"Dammit. Kong, we need go through the backdoor. NOW" I held Kongpob's hand and we ran through the backdoor . We were both panting and out of breath as we reached the campus garden outside.

Kongpob was closing the buttons on his shirt. There were still a lot of people around campus and I am guessing he didn't want to look too obvious about what we just did.

"Kong, I am so sorry for —"

"Arthit, I will kiss right here, right now if you try to apologise for what just happened. In fact, I hope you would do more of it. It really did take me by surprise"

He was smiling at me now. "I didn't know telling you to stay in the present would have this effect on you"

"Stop talking Kongpob "

Did I really just try to make out with Kongpob in the SOTUS hall. How am I ever going to go back to that room and pretend to be a strict head hazer?

"You promised me a dinner too, Arthit."

"Yeah. Yeah. Lets go. I know a good place near the campus." We walked in awkward silence to the restaurant because my cheeks were all red just thinking about what we had just done.

I took Kongpob to my favourite place to eat near the campus. I had my spicy rice and Kongpob had his boring bland food like always. As we finished dinner, we bought a pink milk and iced coffee, and walked towards the bus stop.

"Arthit, can we have breakfast together tomorrow?"

"I am actually meeting my mom tomorrow. Can we take a rain check?" And by rain check, I mean, I need to make sure I didnt completely mess up the future after kissing you like a stupid man in love.

"Yes of course. Are things better with you and your mom since you met her that day?"

"Its much better than before. We meet almost everyday now"

"I am really happy for you Arthit."

I looked at Kong and I could feel the love in his eyes. "Hey Kong, remember how I told you I wanted to help you move to the dorms?"

"Of course I remember Arthit. You better not go back on your words."

"No I won't. I'll come pick you up at your house the day after tomorrow. Just please don't go on your own, even if I get late okay?"

"I'll wait for you Arthit, even if you get late"

We said our goodbyes and I went back home thinking about our kiss. As soon as I opened the apartment, I saw Kong standing right there in the middle of the living room.

"ARTHIT, WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"What-what do you mean? Are you talking about the kiss? It just happened so suddenly, I said I am sorry Kong"

"What are you talking about Arthit? 

The future changed. The accident was supposed to happened at 11am, but it happened at 1pm instead.

And who the hell did you kiss?

------
A/N: Some calm before the storm before we reach the accident day. Arthit deserved some quality time with Kongpob. Hope the chapter wasnt too long

The next two chapters are going to be a rollercoaster for Arthit as he tries to navigate through everything and prevent the accident. (Some of you have already made accurate guesses in the previous chapters)

Why do you think the time of the accident suddenly changed?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.5K 441 9
When Arthit wakes up in the morning suddenly finds himself in a different house but most importantly in a different timeline. What is going to happe...
68.8K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...
139K 3K 8
Some SOTUS fan fiction detailing all the sexy scenes that we never got to see on the screen. Completely from my imagination of course. Starting with...
69K 3.4K 22
🦁A successful CEO at 25, Kongpob Suthilak, has set his eyes on an innocent lad. Got so whipped, the second he met the cutie pie and is determined to...