Start Over

By LilumGrave

After four years since their disappearance, The Powerpuff girls Z realize that their new classmates are nothi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapters Marathon!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Another Marathon?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I Haven't Forget About You!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
I'm Finally Updating!

Chapter 32 - Final Chapter

2.8K 93 146
By LilumGrave

Here we are! Final chapter! Enjoy it!

***********************************

Third Person's POV:

"Welcome to the final game" HIM smirked.

Suddenly, the three monsters started to merge. Little by little it began to increase in size and take on the characteristics of all three. It had wings and long claws, also five eyes, four arms and three legs, and a long tail with centipede legs.

"Behold! My greatest creation! The ultimate beast! Amon!" HIM exclaimed.

His evil laugh echoed through the cave. Boomer and Blossom looked at each other in fear. If they wanted to defeat HIM they would first have to defeat that monster. That would take a lot of their energy, especially since there were only two of them.

"Amon! Attack!" HIM ordered.

The huge creature began to approach Blossom and Boomer, who slowly backed away.

"Blossom! What are we gonna do?!" Boomer asked her, terrified.

"We have no choice but to face him! Come on! We can do this!" she exclaimed with determination.

Boomer nodded and took his bat while Blossom started playing with her yo-yo.

"So they won't use their new powers? Well thought out, Powerpuffs. They'll save their energies and their powers to face me, but their weapons will not be enough to stop my beast!" HIM thought.

The beast launched its first blow against the two teenagers, but both managed to dodge it in time.

"Yo-Yo Spin Attack!" Blossom yelled and attacked.

Blossom's attack only irritated the creature without inflicting any damage.

"My turn! Home Run!" Boomer approached the creature with his baseball bat.

The beast struck Boomer with one of its arms, causing him to crash into the cave walls.

"This is useless! He is too big! Too strong!" Blossom thought.

"One less! Next!" HIM exclaimed.

The creature approached Blossom again, who tried to attack him with her yo-yo again. Amon took the weapon and smashed it with one hand. HIM's evil laugh echoed through the cave. Suddenly, Brick and Buttercup arrived at the scene to join the fight.

"Don't sing victory yet, shrimp face! The strongest of the team have already come to kick your ass!" Buttercup yelled.

"Brick!" Blossom exclaimed and smiled.

"Guys, are you alright?!" Brick asked Blossom and Boomer.

"We could use a little help!" Boomer groaned and stood up.

"Hello, you two! You guys came just in time for the show! Amon, crush them!" HIM exclaimed.

The creature opened its large mouth and released a powerful growl. It had very sharp teeth and a long snake tongue.

"Brick! Buttercup! Our weapons are useless against that monster! He is too strong!" Blossom warned them.

"We'll see that!" Buttercup groaned and took her hammer, "Punching Hammer!"

"Buttercup, watch out!" Brick warned her.

As Buttercup ran towards the creature, it used its tail to strike her. HIM laughed heartily, enjoying the unfair confrontation. Buttercup crashed into Boomer and they both fell to the ground. Brick's eyes lit with anger.

"Hellfire!" he yelled.

His entire body was set on fire like a torch. Brick ran to the creature to attack him. He successfully evaded the blows until he reached his abdomen and hit him. Amon growled annoyed and tried to shake it off him. Brick jumped up and hit him in the jaw.

"Way to go, Brick!" Blossom exclaimed.

Amon raged and flapped his huge wings. The strong current of air pushed Brick away from him.

"That's not enough! Boomer! Let's hit this ugly beast!" Buttercup suggested.

"Okay!" Boomer smirked.

Buttercup and Boomer raised their weapons at the same time and approached the creature.

"Double Hit!" they attacked.

The creature growled in pain.

"It works!" Boomer exclaimed.

"Great idea, Buttercup! Let's use combo attacks!" Brick congratulated her, "Blossom! Back off! We need you to save your energy for HIM!"

"But I want to help!" Blossom protested.

"You will, but not right now. We'll need you to use your powers against HIM. You're the only one capable of stopping him" Brick replied.

"Fine" Blossom finally agreed.

Blossom wasn't comfortable just watching without doing anything to help, but she had to listen to Brick or the plans could fall apart.

"Buttercup, let's combine our powers!" Brick told her.

"Fine!" Buttercup agreed and hit the ground with her fist.

The earth began to shake and creak. Brick placed his hand on the ground too. Then, the ground began to crack in front of the creature. Amon looked out to see what was in the crack.

"Inferno Terra!" Brick and Buttercup yelled at the same time.

A large flame of fire began to emerge from the crack until it hit the creature. Amon turned away from the crack as he growled furiously. The fire was so powerful that it managed to burn his wings.

"What do you think of that, squid?!" Buttercup teased HIM.

HIM rose from his throne, very furious.

"Amon! Kill them!" he ordered.

The enraged creature opened its large mouth and spat venom in the direction of them. Luckily, all of them managed to dodge it.

"It's a poisonous snake!" Boomer yelled with fear.

"Damn it!" Brick groaned.

"How about we cut off his head?!" Buttercup suggested.

"Do you have a sword?" Brick asked her with sarcasm.

"No, but I'm going to smash his filthy face with my hammer!" she responded.

Buttercup ran towards the creature again.

"Sonic Swing!" she attacked.

The creature extended its tongue until it caught Buttercup.

"Buttercup!" Blossom shouted.

"Put me down, you freak!" Buttercup yelled at him.

Suddenly, Butch and Bubbles appeared.

"Bubbles!" Boomer exclaimed.

"What the heck is that?! Buttercup?!" Butch detected the creature's presence, "let her go! Flute Tube!"

Butch started playing his flute to hypnotize the monster. The creature dropped Buttercup and she flew away from him.

"Thanks" she thanked Butch.

"You're welcome, watermelon" he replied and she rolled her eyes.

"This isn't over yet! Amon, destroy them!" HIM shouted.

The creature spat venom again.

"Watch out!" Blossom warned them.

Boomer rapidly flew to Bubbles and saved her from the venom. The others managed to dodge it by themselves.

"How do we stop him?" Butch asked.

"We'll need to combine our powers. Our priority is for Blossom to get to HIM" Brick responded.

"Fine. Who's going with me?" Butch smirked.

"You can bet it's me" Boomer exclaimed.

Boomer and Butch flew towards the creature. On the way, Boomer threw some bombs at Butch and he caught them. Boomer stopped while Butch continued to fly towards the creature. When he was close enough to the monster, he threw the bombs at him and ran away.

"Stunner Bombs!" Butch and Boomer exclaimed.

The bombs exploded around the creature, making him dizzy.

"Our turn!" Buttercup exclaimed and looked at Bubbles.

Buttercup raised her hammer and Bubbles stood beside her. Bubbles passed her energy charge to the hammer, causing it to start throwing sparks and lightning bolts. So was Buttercup's body. Buttercup's eyes lit up like two light bulbs.

"Can she even resist it?" Boomer asked.

"Of course she can" Brick smiled.

Buttercup gave a great war cry and leapt as high as she could. The creature was still stunned from the last attack, so it was still vulnerable.

"Electric Hammer!" she yelled.

Buttercup hit him with her hammer on the chest. A great electric shock caused the creature to convulse and send Buttercup flying. Butch flew towards her and to catch her on time. As if that hadn't been enough, Brick flew towards the creature to finish it off.

"No!" HIM shouted.

"Go to hell!" Brick yelled and set the monster on fire.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" HIM shouted.

The evil villain watched as his creature was destroyed in front of his eyes. HIM was enraged and looked at those responsible.

"You will pay for this!" he threatened them.

HIM began to absorb all the black Z-ray powders he had spread. Little by little, he began to increase in size.

"Quick! Let's not let him continue to grow! Blossom! Now!" Brick told his friends.

"Freezing Breeze!" Blossom exclaimed and blew a cold breeze towards HIM.

HIM hid behind the creature, which continued to burn.

"It's useless. He's using the fire to get warm" Butch said.

"Boomer, can you extinguish the fire?" Brick asked him.

"Not enough water for that" he responded.

"I have an idea. Butch, let's combine our powers" Blossom said.

"Great idea" he smirked.

Butch began to spread his psychic waves towards HIM, while Blossom blew her cool breeze to freeze the waves.

"Brain Freeze!" they both exclaimed.

The waves reached HIM, passing through the flames. HIM began to scream in pain and cringe again.

"It's working!" Bubbles exclaimed.

HIM was enraged and threw Amon's head towards them. They all dodged it in time, but Blossom and Butch stopped their attack.

"Guys! He's getting bigger again!" Boomer said in a terrified tone.

"Let's finish this once and for all!" Blossom said, "Ice Storm!"

A great stream of ice began to surge from her hands, blowing in the direction of HIM. However, HIM continued to grow and destroy the entrances to the caves.

"This isn't working, guys!" Blossom realized.

"Maybe we should weaken him first" Brick suggested.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" HIM asked them.

"Takaaki! And the others!" Bubbles remembered.

"Where are they?" Brick asked HIM.

"It's too late! You destroyed them! Now they're burning in flames!" HIM replied and laughed.

They all stared at the monster in shock.

"Wha-what does that mean? Did we-?" Buttercup asked.

"You made us kill our friends?!" Blossom asked HIM.

"They weren't your friends anymore. They were monsters. Akito, the winged-demon. Takaaki was the strong one, and Homare the snake" HIM explained and laughed again.

"You're gonna regret this!" Butch yelled and concentrated on him, "Illusion!"

Butch's eyes turned purple and HIM was trapped into his illusion.

"You are strong. But your tricks won't work against me. I'm too powerful!" HIM told him and disappeared.

"Butch! Watch out!" Boomer yelled at him.

Butch started looking for HIM, but couldn't see him. Suddenly, he appeared in front of him and poked his eyes with his pointed tweezers.

"Butch!" Buttercup flew to save him.

HIM kicked Buttercup and she hit the wall. Boomer tried to throw his bombs at him, but HIM caught them with his tweezers and smashed them. Then he hit Boomer and he fell to the ground. Bubbles tried to shock him, but that didn't work either and she ended up on the ground as well.

"Don't you just get it?! I'm unstoppable!" HIM exclaimed.

HIM turned to see Blossom and threw his throne on her. Blossom was trapped under it. Brick was the only one standing. He saw Buttercup's hammer thrown in front of him.

"None of you are able to stop me! I am nothing more and nothing less than chaos! And you are nothing but garbage!" HIM added, "I'm going to destroy this filthy city, and then the whole world!"

"Hey, Squidward!" Brick called him.

"What?!" HIM angrily asked him.

"Take this!" Brick exclaimed, "Hammer Punch!"

With Buttercup's hammer in hand, Brick hit HIM hard on the calf. His friends were amazed that Brick was able to lift such a heavy hammer. HIM started crying in pain and fell to the ground. He began to shrink again, back to his normal size.

"I want my mommy!" HIM cried.

Brick ran to free Blossom; Boomer helped Bubbles up, and Buttercup ran to check on Butch.

"Butch! Are you alright?!" she asked him.

"I can't see anything" he replied while covering his eyes.

"Let me help you" she helped him up.

"Just kidding" he laughed and looked at her, "I just wanted you to carry me."

"Dumbass! You scared me!" Buttercup hit his arm.

The six teenagers approached HIM, contemplating their victory.

"No! This can't be! You can't do this to me!" HIM told them, "you can never change people! They will continue to be selfish and will continue to destroy each other! There are other bad people out there! You may stop me, but this will never end! I assure you!"

"You're right. There's still evil out there" Blossom.

"But we will always be there to help whoever needs us" Brick added.

"To heed the call" Butch said.

"To hit the bad guys" Buttercup said.

"To save the innocent" Bubbles said.

"To stop the evil" Boomer said.

"No! You're evil! You're The Rowdyruff boys! You will regain your memories and you will be evil again!" HIM told them.

"Maybe we were bad once, but now we like to be good" Butch smirked.

"We'd rather hit the bad guys than get hit" Boomer slightly laughed.

"And we will continue to follow the new path that we choose" Brick added and looked at his brothers, "because we are-"

"The Rowdyruff boys!" Brick and Butch exclaimed.

"The Powerpuff boys!" Boomer exclaimed.

The others looked at him with disappointed faces.

"I-I mean-" Boomer said and they united their hands.

"The Rowdyruff boys!" they finally got it right.

"Yeah!" Boomer exclaimed.

"You always have to ruin the moment" Butch scolded him.

"Are you going to miss me?" HIM asked Blossom.

"Go to sleep" she told him and froze him.

"Guys" Bubbles stared at the monster.

A few groans came from the creature that had already stopped burning. Figures began to rise from the ground.

"Is it over yet?" Boomer asked.

"Ew! What is this?!" Homare's voice made everyone sigh in relief.

"Takaaki!" Bubbles exclaimed and ran towards him.

"Akito!" Buttercup did the same.

"Wow! The Powerpuff girls!" Akito exclaimed and pointed at the boys, "and you are?"

"The Rowdyruff boys" Brick replied.

"They're our partners" Blossom told him.

"Takaaki! Are you alright?!" Bubbles asked him.

"Yes" he blushed, "how do you know my name?"

"I-I- um" Bubbles stuttered.

"We're superheroes. We know your names" Butch came up with an excuse.

"Yeah! Also, Butch has psychic powers!" Boomer added.

"Oh" Takaaki responded.

"You look very familiar-" Akito stared at Buttercup.

"Yeah! Whatever! Let's leave this stupid cave! I need a bath and a coffee!" Buttercup stood up and started walking away.

A few hours later...

Everyone was gathered in the professor's lab, watching the news. People kept talking about the boys' rescue and The Rowdyruff boys. People were beginning to love them.

"It seems everything has turned out very well" Ken said.

"Except now all the villains got their powers back" Kaoru said.

"And we our memory" Yoshito made a disgusted face.

"I can't still believe that Yûsuke managed to raise your hammer" Ryu told Kaoru and crossed his arms with a jealous expression.

"But the best news we have received is that our mother's new treatment is being effective" Yûsuke smiled.

"At last everything is settling into place" Professor Utonium sighed.

"Yeah, almost everything" Momoko mumbled with a sad expression.

"Hey, Momoko" Yûsuke stood up, "can we talk for a moment?"

Momoko blushed and got up from the couch. The others remained in the living room while they left the lab so they could speak alone. They were both nervous.

"Look, about what I asked you-" Yûsuke started talking first.

"Wait, before you say anything" Momoko interrupted him, "I was wrong, again. Once again I failed in how I express my feelings, but it's because sometimes I don't understand them myself. I'm sorry if I hurt you and I'm sorry I drive you crazy sometimes. About the necklace, yes, I gave it to you with a more loving intention. I'm sorry I wasn't clear with you from the beginning. The truth is, I do like you, a lot, but I had to see you with someone else to realize that I was looking for the perfect boy when all this time he was right in front of me. And it's you."

Before Momoko could say anything else, Yusuke approached her to kiss her.

"This is a special kiss" Momoko thought.

While they kissed, the others watched the scene from the laboratory window. Everyone smiled fondly, except for Ken, who made a disgusted face.

A few days later...

Miyako, Yoshito, Kaoru and Ryu were in the school cafeteria having lunch.

"Wow. Since we saved him Homare has become a huge fan of The Powerpuff girls" Miyako said while staring at him.

Homare carried in his hands several magazines that talked about The Powerpuff girls and their recent exploits.

"Indeed. Now no girl wants to be around him" Kaoru agreed.

"I don't blame them. Everything he talks about is about you" Ryu rolled his eyes.

"Specially about Blossom" Yoshito giggled.

"Yeah. Now he is obsessed with Momoko because he thinks she and Blossom look alike" Miyako laughed too.

"What a dumbass" Kaoru said and took a sip of her juice.

"Hey, Momoko!" Homare approached her when she arrived.

"Step away from my girlfriend, freak" Yûsuke got in his way.

Momoko blushed and continued on her way to sit next to Miyako.

"Hey, guys" she greeted them.

"Finally, time to eat" Yûsuke sighed and sat next to Ryu.

They all began to eat quietly when, suddenly, their belts began to ring. They looked at each other and left the cafeteria in a hurry. They ran up to the roof of the school to transform.

"This is what we do" Blossom thought.

"From now on, we'll be known as heroes" Brick thought.

"Nothing will ever stop us" Buttercup thought.

"Nothing will separate us" Butch thought and looked at his partners.

"We're saving the world" Bubbles thought.

"Before bedtime" Boomer thought.

The six heroes jumped off the building and flew through the sky, on their way to fulfill their mission: save the day.

***********************************

I hope you enjoyed not only the ending but the whole story! Thank you for all the support and patience, since I took so long updating. Thank you for all your comments, I have been reading them all and I'm very happy! This story is over, but I hope I can write something new for you soon. Love ya ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 55 10
just full of Butchercup fluff❤❤, possibly NO LEMONS!!!
27.9K 530 15
The Power Puff Girls and the Rowdy Ruff Boys have finally found peace within each other and surprisingly even love. With the exception of Blossom an...
14.7K 239 34
The Powerpuffs are all having a sleepover at Miyakos' but, what will happen when their sleepover is interpreted by a bunch of boys? What will the gir...
23.3K 529 26
The ppgz defeated him and mojo in the process they lose the love they had with the rrbz. The rrbz sought to get revenge on them so they also killed t...