โœ” | ๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐, jasper hale

By m00nology

โand she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.โž [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN] More

author's note
๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š๐–“
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
a/n
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
cast
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty ; instagram
chapter sixty-one ; instagram
chapter sixty-two ; instagram [โœ”]
chapter sixty-three ; hale's love diary [โœ”]
chapter sixty-four ; groupchat [โœ”]
chapter sixty-five ; the wedding
author's note !
chapter sixty-six ; honeymoon
sixty-seven โฌช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
chapter sixty-eight ; surprise
surprise! | mini a/n โ™ก

chapter forty-six

8.5K 210 31
By m00nology

she enjoyed her day as much as she hated the idea of following bella, as she neared their street, she caught a scent coming from bella's house. her eyes immediately snapped towards the source of the scent and stopped the car by the side, luckily their house was just right there.

she instantly spotted edward talking to bella and sped towards them just in time for edward to notice the strange scent coming from bella's house.

"someone has been here" both of the vampires growled, eyes turning black as they sped upstairs with bella hurriedly following after them.

they stopped by bella's room and flung it open, the harsh scent of a vampire swirling around the room like a tornado. madelline and edward immediately searched around the room, trying to see where the vampire has been. madelline held the dream catcher against her hands as the scent of the vampire stuck to it as well.

he must have held it. she thought.

she and edward looked at each other with knowing looks on their eyes, she walked over to bella and held her forearm lightly.

"let's get you to edward's house" she said, bella nodded and looked over to edward. he led them both downstairs while madelline talked to charlie.

"hey charlie, i'll just bring bella to edward's" she said with a smile on her lips as she looked at charlie.

"make sure she's safe okay? you too as well, i don't want anything happening to you as well" he said, he took madelline in a surprise as he hugged her. he treated madelline as his own daughter as well, she has this kind of vibe that she can pull in anyone to her even with just a snap of her finger.

"someone has been orchestrating this" carlisle muttered as he leaned towards them with his arm placed on his knees.

"victoria?" bella asked, her eyes darting over them.

"no, i would have seen it" madelline said, "i have been watching her as well"

"it has to be the volturi" edward spoke up as he remembered his time with them and what the leader of them has been thinking.

"i don't think its the volturi" alice said gloomily as she looked at edward.

"so we keep looking" emmett said.

"we'll take turns guarding bella's house" carlisle spoke up after listening to his children.

"another protection detail?" rosalie said, glancing at bella with dark eyes before turning back to carlisle as she crossed her arms against her chest.

"rose" madelline softly called out to her while carlisle looked at rosalie with a look in his eyes knowing rosalie would get it.

"no, she's right. i mean, you can't protect me and my dad and searched for the intruder" bella agreed as she noticed the black eyes the cullens' has she looked at them one by one. only madelline differed but her once bright hazel eyes has darken as well.

"and for victoria" rosalie added.

"and keep yourselves fed"

"i'm not leaving you here defenseless" edward said, his tone in his voice raising as he looked at bella.

"eddie, calm down" madelline said as she rubbed edward's back soothingly, "you won't be leaving bella defenseless, she's right. we can't protect her and her dad if we haven't fed, we don't have the strength"

"i'm not gonna let you starve edward, and i wouldn't be unprotected..." she trailed off, "i have... i-i"

"what?" edward snapped.

"okay, calm down. nothing's gonna happen if we all snapped with each other" madelline said as she kept edward saying things he will regret from bella.

"what bella is trying to say, i think, is the wolves are willing to protect bella as well or as i assume they would be seeing bella's still human" jasper followed, placing his hand against madelline's.

"what? no!" edward disagreed, shaking his head in disapproval.

"eduardo, ignore your ego or pride or whatever it is if you want bella safe" madelline said, done enough with edward's action recently.

edward closed his mouth in defeat, sensing madelline's tone and leaned his back by the window with a heavy sigh.

"i know you're not in good terms with the wolves and you probably hate them, but we have to at least work together for now to protect bella" madelline stated as she noticed the reluctance in their eyes.

after thinking about it for a minute, they sighed and nodded.

"go with edward and bella before the two tries to rip each other's head off okay?" carlisle said and kissed the side of madelline's head after standing up.

"we'll take turns and discuss the rotations after informing sam" esme said before leaving with carlisle to get ready.

the others followed leaving madelline and jasper by the sofa, tension slowly leaving the room. madelline sighed and leaned her head against jasper's chest, the sudden feeling of tiredness hitting her. jasper sensed her emotions and sent calming waves to her making her shoulders calm down and forehead relaxing.

"thank you" she mumbled, sighing in content as jasper slowly ran a hand on her hair.

"do you want me to go with you?" jasper asked, kissing her forehead as they looked out the window.

"no, i'll be fine. stay with alice and the others, keep them at bay especially rose. i know how she gets with the wolves around" she said, knowing how rosalie doesn't like the idea of working with the wolves.

he hummed in agreement and relished the short amount of time together before edward and bella come in while madelline save their lives. he was thankful for her as she helped them many times from danger even if she doesn't know it nor acknowledge the thought of it seeing as she was merely doing what she thinks was right.

he only hoped that she won't die while saving bella or else he wouldn't forgive himself and bella as well.

"hey, jacob's almost there" bella softly called out to madelline making the two of them look up. jasper heaved a deep breath while madelline softly tapped his chest before standing up.

"gotta go, duty call" madelline said and walked away.

jasper grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.

"you forgot something" he said before leaning his head down and kissed her. she hummed in delight and snaked her arms against her neck while he pulled her closer and his other hand held her soft cheek and caressed it with the pad of his thumb gently.

they pulled away and leaned their foreheads together while jasper looked at her.

"be safe okay? come back to me as soon as you're done" he whispered to her.

"duly noted" she responded kissing the tip of his nose before placing a final kiss on his lips and pulled away. she followed bella out of their house leaving jasper standing by the living room with a soft smile playing on his lips.

"whipped" emmett suddenly said as he passed the blonde.

"oh fuck off"

"whoever it was, he left a stink behind. it'll be hard to miss when we cross it again" jacob stated as he looked around the room, "we'll handle it from here"

"we don't need you to handle anything or anyone" edward glared at him as he walked forward, madelline mentally groaned and rolled her eyes already knowing what was about to happen.

"i couldn't careless what you need" jacob snapped as he too walked forward to antagonize edward.

"alright we're done here"

"no, you're done here"

"really? here? stop it! both of you, if i have to kick your ass to shut the both of you i'll do it. from now on, bella swan is switzerland okay? now, back off" madelline snapped, done with the both of them as she stepped between them.

bella stood by the side not knowing what to do as she stepped beside edward and rubbed circles on his arms in attempt to soothe him. the action didn't pass jacob's eyes making his heart ache, he only looked away in defeat. madelline looked at edward before she motioned her head to the left, signalling him to walk away.

"hey" she softly called out to jacob making her look at him with a glistening eyes, filled with tears. she only sighed at the sight of him and pulled him closer as he let himself cry for once by the shoulder of his friend, knowing whatever he will do, edward would always be the first.

she patted his back, letting himself cry knowing he bottled everything long enough. edward may be against the idea but everything wasn't about rivalry anymore. it was about bella and charlie's safety.

in the days that followed, she and jasper are put together to guard the area with paul. the two got along pretty well and made everything more tolerable while the others stiffen up with the presence of the wolves around, glares thrown at each other's way. only jasper could act normal with them around, taking them by the surprise. even the wolves as well, paul was the one who resents the idea of being with a vampire the most yet he and jasper acted as if they were friends for a very long time and was able to crack jokes around with the blonde vampire.

the two kinds worked together with only one goal in their minds. the wolves took over while the cullens' and madelline could hunt, it wasn't an easy allegiance but they worked through it.

after all, they have to protect bella and charlie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.3K 38
Iแ‘Ž แ—ฏแ•ผIแ‘•แ•ผ แ‘•แ—ฉแ–‡แ’ชIแ”•แ’ชE'แ”• แ—ฐแ—ฉTE แ‘•Oแ—ฐEแ”• แ—ทแ—ฉแ‘•K TO แ•ผIแ—ฐ .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. -- แ‘•แ—ฉแ–‡แ’ชIแ”•แ’ชE แ™ญ Oแ‘• -- -- แ‘ญOแ”•T-แ—ทแ–‡Eแ—ฉKIแ‘ŽG แ—ชแ—ฉแ—ฏแ‘Ž --
929K 27.8K 17
โLife could have swallowed all the light in her, and she'd still be full of fire and fight.โž cover by @allisonsargent [ NEW MOON ] [ HAVEN...
176K 6.6K 30
violet was all that rosalie wanted. rosalie hale