Abandoned Princess [Old versi...

By KissesOcean

"Princess. The title was never meant for me." The story starts with "Once upon a time" and ends up with "She... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 Part 1
Chapter 40 Part 2
Author's Note
Character Introduction 1
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Author's Note
Character Introduction 2
Characters
Arc 3 - Introduction
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Abandoned..Not

Chapter 48

21.3K 944 80
By KissesOcean

"Daisy was the daughter of a Baron. My family's territory was next to theirs and that's where we first met. I was still young back then, age of fourteen when I fell in love. We secretly meet at the forest that was between our family's territory. I promised things, whispered sweet nothings, stole small kisses. For a year we did those things secretly and we were happy. Until my eldest brother found out. He thought that Daisy wasn't the one for me. . well, she's plain-looking. I was clueless that my brother was already aware of my relationship with Daisy and would meet her behind my back. It took a month before I caught them kissing at the same spot where Daisy and I always meet.

"I asked for an explanation hoping that I saw it wrong but she just said sorry. That one year we had was nothing to her.

"I was hurt and took it by heart causing me to hate my closest brother. He tried to explain that he didn't truly love Daisy, he was just helping me realized what kind of girl I plan to marry. . . and that she was just aiming for the money that's why she easily jumped to my brother knowing he'll be the next Count. I didn't listen and decided to move to the capital and become a knight.

"My eldest brother realized what he did was wrong. With regrets and shame, he went on a journey to a different country. His letters to my family gradually lessen until he stops sending anymore. The last letter was for me saying, I'm getting married to someone I love. I hope you'll find your better half, Lucas. Since then he never came back and my second older brother took over the title."

How did our conversations turn out to be like this?

I stared at Lucas's handsome profile. He didn't look nor sound bitter or broken. He actually sounds relieved and like he was telling a funny story.

"It's done," Lucas said, and when his emerald eyes met mine in the mirror he smiled. It was different from his usual smile, something more genuine.

My heart reacted weirdly. Did I just got charmed?

"I wonder why you've got tough luck when it comes to love?" I thoughtfully said.

"Perhaps I'm meant to be single," he chuckled.

"Ahh. . You dying as a maiden. I can see that."

"Eurk! Princess, I was joking! You don't have to agree with it," he said looking dejected.

I ignored him and uttered, "Sometimes the most beautiful part is when you found something you want without looking for it. Maybe it's applicable in love also, right?"

Love, huh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.4K 9
Beatrix, villainess and social butterfly, gains the memories of a girl of another world. Unsatisfied with her fate, she plans a scheme to overthrow i...
509K 19.1K 47
When I found the newest Otome game by the famous game company Hugot7, I was crying tears of joy. It was utterly beautiful, the scenery, the kingdoms...
74.2K 2.4K 32
The story starts with "Once upon a time" and ends up with "She died with her head unattached to her body." And her world did not end with a bang, or...
58.6K 1.2K 21
"Yay it's here, the new anime on dvd is finally here! No more waiting it's just across the street" "Yay I got it!" What an amazing anime DVD can't be...