Lycathion

By FromHell

#1 Lycans #12 Kings #18 Alphas ~ (3/2019) Ly'mere's would be something from books. Something that doesn't exi... More

Lycathion
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Notice - Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 12

3.1K 165 8
By FromHell

LYCATHION

Chapter 12:

Before I opened my eyes, I found myself listening onto the usual familiar conversation of my floor mates. This times, it was about someone from the first years gaining their ability, the gift to control air.

I groaned and squinted at the bright light shining through my small window and rolled out of bed not so gracefully. My muscles twitched and complained due to past workouts and training I’ve been doing.

I got myself changed and ready, giving myself an approving smile as the old bruises started to fade away quite quickly. 

Instead of meeting Jaden, I walked myself into the cafeteria ignoring the usual glances of the people around. I had to fight the urge to bite my lips in frustration as I saw the crowd of teachers filling up for breakfast on the top floor. 

Especially him, who stood close to the vast window, watching us from above with his hands pushed inside the pockets of his dark sweatpants. 

I got myself a bottle of water with some cereal bar, seating myself on the spot where I sat yesterday. Hunter and Blake didn’t show up this time, neither their group of friends. It must be early training for them as I saw a group of guys jogging and training around the school campus once I woke up and got a chance to glance out the window without revealing my horrid morning-look self.

I pulled out my phone, sticking my headphones in my ear playing one of my playlists to pass the time till training. It was a saturday, where the first years only had an hour and a half of training while the rest went out for several activities.

I would be expecting an email from Anna for the class project. Even when not doing anything for the project yet so far, it was starting to annoy me. 

It was already enough to be worrying over yesterday, and about why I haven’t gotten my gifts yet. I know I have to be patient and realise the fact that not all of my class mates got their gifts revealed to them yet. It takes time.

It takes time.

Gosh, I’m being so rude and unfair.

I sighed and got up, making my way to training. Jaden would have come up already, would have met me in the cafeteria, but for some odd reasons he didn’t show up.

I let myself believe he was with Dean, catching up with his old friend and that I would see him in class.

-

Everything went like yesterday, people ignoring yesterdays event, our trainer Flynn passing us another bottle of Canathrope like he promised he would everyday, and telling us to use the equipments around the gym until Sebastian showed up.

And he did, this time with Jaden along side him, including Dean. I narrowed my eyes at them as they walked in, they ignored my look and moved to the back of the gym. Sebastian didn’t even bother to glance at me at all and went to give stern glares to the rest.

It’s not like I cared, but I didn’t expect him to behave like everyone else. Like nothing happened.

“I’ll be taking over for the next hour and 15 minutes. Everyone get in single files and give me 50 pushup. I may be going easy on you now, but for certain reasons you will be called in over tonight. 

That time, don’t expect any pushup or simple workouts. Start, Now.”

We all did as he said, somehow I manage to be in the front row having to stare at his feet while I tried to continue with the pushups like it wasn’t killing me.

The others pulled it off like easy.

I’m pretty sure they’re past 10 pushups, and a minute hasn’t even gone. I haven’t even gone through 5.

His black pumps pace across the polish floor in front of our face, then stopped and to pat the floor, thundering the noise into my head making it extremely annoying and painful with my super hearing.

 Purposely doing that I suppose.

“I’ve heard that there are very few of you who managed to achieve your gifts. Please stand and walk to the opposite side of the hall behind me. The rest, continue.”

Few stopped their pushups and got up, one partially caused me to choke mid push up. 

Jaden walked ahead, his back towards me.

Flynn propped up from his seat and patted every one of them on the back giving them approving smiles and talking away on how to be careful with their gifts.

I can’t believe this.

 I wasn’t feeling jealous, just plain shock. When was it that his gifts were revealed to him, last night? In the morning? He didn’t even bother to tell me.

I pushed the thoughts about him ignoring me, not telling me about his gifts and smiled brightly at the floor, my eye’s slightly tearing up, but I blinked them away and forced myself to go faster, ignoring the pain so I can go up to my cousin and congratulate him.

Once I was done, after 10 minutes of everyone finishing I jogged up to Jaden who was still punching on a boxing bag.

“Hey.” 

“Hey Ev.”

I nudged him out of his stance and laughed, grabbing him around the crook of his neck.

“So, you didn’t bother to tell your own cousin beforehand about your gift? Damn, Jaden. I’m so happy for you.” He gave a small smile, and pulled off his gloves muttering a small thanks.

I raised my brow at him, and gave a questioning look which he rolled his eyes too.

“So go on then? what’s troubling you? And what gift did you get anyway?” Excitement was now getting to me. I can feel it slowly eating away at me. Jaden has his gifts, making his training method a lot easier for him.

“Nothing’s troubling me. Just… I didn’t expect- nothing, it’s nothing. And the gift?”

He pulled back smirking, raising his hand not giving me room enough to ask him again about my question earlier.

I stared at his hand frowning as seconds ticked by, then, slowly, a spark lit in the ball of his palm, slowly rising into a little flame.

“It was pretty obvious what gift i’ll get. Look’s like I’m stuck with our families gift.” 

My head snapped upwards with a horrified look, causing him to stop mid laugh. Am I even hearing right?

I got close, Jaden putting out the ball of fire while I stared into his eyes. “What did you just say? Our families gift is fire?”

“Well yeah… I thought you knew.” He spoke nervously while I still continue to stare at him.

After a minute of the new news settling, I stalked off to one of the spare boxing bags, grabbing some gloves.

Relax, surprising news is your regular thing now.

Relax.

I punched the bag, mentally screaming a curse to this goddamn world.

I have to get everyone to tell me everything instead of it attacking me everyday.

Oddly, I was mentally smiling completely forgetting about what Jaden said earlier. 

He has his gifts.

-

“Well, aren’t you in fit shape.”

No, not him again.

I turned, scowling at the impostor with raven black eyes and hair, carrying his signature smirk.

Calem Jameson.

“Seriously? Why are you even here?”

“Nice to meet you too Eva, lovely to see you again. Oh, I’m very fine thank you for asking. How about you?” After a short moment he sighed at my look and chuckled. “I attend here, on my final year for the royal guard position.”

“Oh.” Now that changes things. Royal guard position?

What the hell is happening here? Was he joking beacuse I swear a guy being imprisoned by the highest chief quarter, my father, would never be able to get here.

He stood, staring at me with a small smile while my eyes grazed over the two trainers behind him who glared burning holes into his back.

Guess he’s not wanted.

“Er, so um, well I’m in training and I really can’t be talking. So how about later? we’ll, t-talk later?” I stumbled in my footing while walking back as I noticed sebastian stalking towards us with a death glare.

Shoot.

I mentally cried, knowing what will happen next, thanks to the cocky lunatic in front of me.

God, 

I’ll be tutored. Behind bars. 

Hell no. And it hasn’t even been a week yet.

-----

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS CHAPTER!

I'm not so proud of this -.-

I just, have no idea what my fingers were typing. 

But, hopefully, this wont be happening again next update.

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

I'd like to know what you think about the story so far. :P

p.s not proof read.

UPDATE NOTE:

I'm sorry to those who think the next chapter has been updated, I've just really read through this chapter and corrected some mistakes and added some little bits in.

I'm still working on the next chapter, which will be out hopefully once I get a little more votes on this chapter.

This time I'm pushing it to 10...

Again, I'm sorry for SO MANY mistakes, I'm kinda lazy sometimes to go over it...

-Rubi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 716 25
Who knew that a Faery and a Werewolf, much less an Alpha, could be destined to one another? But, there is nothing special about their bond, it is as...
331K 15.3K 29
Wolf pack laws are strict and always followed, no matter what the circumstance. Within these pack laws contains the most important pack law: If the o...
15.2K 644 10
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...
1.7K 129 35
in a world where all supernaturals live peaceful together. from lycans to elves. they exist. a thousand years ago there was a war that lead to the ex...