Love Hate โˆ• โˆ• JJ Maybank Love...

Da Simp4StilesStilinski

Bree Thornton was a kook from figure eight. Her life was pretty boring until freshman year when a brown haire... Altro

[0] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[1] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[2] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[3] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[4] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[5] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ.
[6] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[7] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[8] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[9] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[10] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[11] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[12] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[13] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[14] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[15] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[16] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[17] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[18] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[20] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[21] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[22] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[23] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
[24] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
Hi!
Happy one year of obx!
QUESTION

[19] ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ

19.7K 275 380
Da Simp4StilesStilinski

"𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀."  Kie said showing Sarah and Bree the drawing of their plan to get all the gold. "That's 50 feet down and they're using 100 feet rope. So I guess this little wagon will go, straight to the gold room."

The three girls laughed at the map. It made no sense whatsoever.

Bree and Sarah became mutual after finding the gold. Bree didn't say they could become friends again but they were talking again.

"Who drew this?" Sarah asked laughing.

"Who do you think?" Bree asked also laughing as the three girls looked at Pope and John B who were outside.

"Bree this better work." JJ said walking up to the girls who were sitting in the car.

"We can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it." JJ said dropping the two pieces of gold.

"Trust me, it's gonna work." Bree said smirking, hold a fire torch. After they put the gold in a pan and Bree started to melt the gold.

When she was done the gold was oddly shaped but the wheat symbol was gone. After that the group got into the car and headed to the pawn shop.

"Hell of a job melting it down, Dr Frankenstein." JJ said sarcastically as the group got out of the car.

"Like you could've done better." Bree said.

"I could have done much better." JJ stated. "I took a wielding class." Said annoying the girl purposely because of last night.

"You took a wielding class?" Bree said not believing it. "When?"

"Both of you shut up." John B said. "Chill out."

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one that has to pawn this piece of shit off." JJ said holding up the clump of gold. "How did I get this job anyway?"

"Cause you're the best liar." Pope said.

The walked in after JJ, pretending to look around as JJ started to talk to the lady. They watched as JJ talked to the lady.

"Okay to be honest ma'am, it's really hard to see my mom fall apart with Alzheimer's." JJ said making Kie and Bree look at each other with a confused look.

The lady went to the back of the store for a minute and Bree looked to JJ. He looked back at her and winked right before the lady came back out.

After a bit more talking the lady told them they could get the money at the store's warehouse. So they group got into the car and left heading to the warehouse.

"So they keep the money out here?" Pope asked looking out the window.

"That's what she said." JJ said before chuckling, "ha, that's what she said."

"Stop." Pope told JJ making Bree chuckle at JJs reference to The Office.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive." Sarah said.

"Cause you're rich." JJ stated casually.

"You've never heard of it either." Bree told him.

"Thank you." Sarah thanked Bree.

"There's nothing but weeds back here." Kie said looking out the window.

"All right just cause it's just weeds doesn't mean it's like," JJ started before they heard a siren making him stop. They looked and saw a cop car behind them.

"Cops? Out here?" Kie asked.

"Are you kidding me?" JJ exclaimed.

"What did we do?" Sarah asked confused.

"Why are we getting pulled over?" Pope asked concerned.

"Stash that." John B said to JJ who was trying to hide the gold.

"Chill guys." Kie warned everyone.

"I hate cops." JJ muttered.

"Did you bring the gun?" Bree asked.

"No okay." JJ answered. "Everybody told me to leave it back at the place."

"Thank god." Kie said. "Just everything else in the bag and under the seat. Everyone started talking quickly as Bree saw the guy walk to there car.

"Hey John B I don't think that's," Bree started to say before the man held a gun to John B through the window.

Bree grabbed onto JJs hand, him gripping it back in fear.

"Why don't I go ahead and see them hands in the air, right now." The man said. No did anything. "All y'all's hands up in the air now!"

They all lifted their hands up. JJ looked at Bree who looked back at him. Bree's hands were shaking and her eyes held tears, as she looked into JJs eyes as comfort.

"You out of the car lets go." The man order John B. Panic rose in Bree as John B slowly got out of the car.

"John B," Bree started to say.

"Shut up!" The man yelled at her, making her flinch. Anger in JJ rose quicker and quicker. Bree didn't talk again, afraid he would shoot JB.

"Let them out!" The man ordered JB. John B walked slowly to car door and opened it.

"All y'all! Let's get out the car! Let's go!" The man yelled still pointing the gun to John B. "There you go pretty girl. Here we go! Get out the car, let's go! Hurry up!"

"Look we're broke bro," JJ tried to talk.

"Shut the hell up!" The man said pointing the gun.

"Alright! Relax!" JJ said backing up next to Bree.

"Lay down in the ditch! Lay down in the ditch!" The man ordered the group. "On your goddamn heads and knees! Down!"

The group got on their knees. Bree let out a shaky sob. JJ looked at the girl and saw the tears in her eyes.

"Stay here just like that! Put your head down!" The man order as he pushed Bree head down even more making anger flare up inside JJ. "Don't let me see you look up! Alright!"

The man walked away into the Pogues car and started to search the car.

"It's a setup guys." Kie said to the group.

"That old bag shanked us. Fuck! Damn it!" JJ said slamming his fist into the ground.

"JJ stop," Bree said, here voice cracking with fear. JJ stopped, he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. JJ could feel Bree's hand still shaking.

"Wait, no no no no." Sarah whimpered making them group look and see John B slowly getting up.

"John B please stop." Bree whispered.

"John B don't be a hero man!" Pope whispered as John B walked to the mans car.

"Alright y'all just stay just like that unless you want your brains blown out all over this road." The man yelled getting out of the car. "Don't move your goddamn heads."

The man got into the car and the group watched in fear. All the sudden they heard something and John B stumbled out the mans car.

"Guys I got the gun!" JB yelled out, JJ running to John B immediately, everyone following after. The man started to fight everyone.

The man punched JJ, making him fall to the ground. The man turned around only to be punched in the face by Bree.

He grabbed Bree and threw her to the ground, knocking the wind out of her. JJ ran full force into the man, making him fall. John B hit him with the gun making him fall again.

"I got the gold!" Pope yelled as Sarah slammed the car door into the man multiple times. They all started to kick him until they were sure he would stop.

"You son of a bitch!" Sarah exclaimed as JJ pulled down the mask the was covering most of the mans face. It was Barry the drug dealer.

"I know this piece a shit! He's a base Head!" JJ yelled out.

"Probably knows my brother." Sarah said.

"And mine." Bree said glaring at the man.

"He sells coke to my dad." JJ muttered as he grabbed the mans wallet.

"Listen I couldn't hurt any single one of y'all," Barry started until JJ hit him the the gun.

"JJ chill!" Bree yelled. JJ looked at guys wallet.

"Come let's get out of here." John B told JJ.

"We got one more stop first." JJ said grabbing one of the mans cards and getting into the drivers seat of the Volkswagen. "Let's go see where this son of a bitch lives."

Everyone got in as Barry yelled at them. JJ started the car and they rode in silence until they pulled up to a broken down trailer.

"Welcome to crackhead wasteland." Sarah said looking around through the window.

"I don't know about this man." Pope told JJ who stopped the car.

"Dude why are we at Barry's?" John B asked.

"This'll only take a second." JJ said getting out of the car and walking towards the house.

"Where you going?" Bree asked.

"Yo soy justicia." JJ said walking into the house.

"Did you gleam anything from that?" Pope asked confused as everyone else.

"You know someone should probably," Kie started as John B got out of the car.

"Yeah I got it." JB said walking into the trailer. Nothing happened after awhile, so the rest of them got out of the car waiting.

"Maybe I should go in there?" Bree suggested.

"All right so we're looking at five grand each for  reparations for putting us through that bullshit." JJ said getting out of the house John B following. "Sorry bout that y'all."

"So that's what we're doing now? Robbing drug dealers?" Kie asked shocked at JJs reckless
actions.

"This Barry guy's gonna find out." Sarah warmed JJ. "And he's gonna come after us."

"Yes he will. This is not the time to start wilin' out." Pope told JJ.

"How'd you like havin' a gun pulled on you?" JJ asked clearly frustrated. John B walked up to him.

"Relax." John B warned the boy.

"He had it right here on you, man." JJ said pointing to JBs head.

"Look, we've gotta go get the gold, okay?" John B said. "Just give me that shit." He said trying to reach for it only to have JJ push him against the car by the throat.

"JJ!" Bree yelled in shock.

"Do you feel like a tough guy? Huh?" John B asked. "What are you gonna do when he comes for us?"

"We punch home in the throat." JJ said. Bree and everyone else watched, shocked by JJs actions.

"Yeah, good fuckin' idea JJ." John B said sarcastically.

"I'm not putting it back." JJ said getting in the car. No one got in the car, not even Bree. He looked at them got back out of the car.

"What?" JJ asked.

"We're sick of your shit." John B stated.

"My shit?" JJ asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Your shit." John B replied.

"Yes your pulling guns on people shit." Kie stated.

"You acting like a freakin maniac," Pope started.

"Okay Pope! I took the fall for you man!" JJ yelled. "You know how much I owe because of you?"

"I'm gonna pay you back and I didn't even ask you to do that!" Pope yelled back.

"I just did. Pay it back." JJ said. "Right here, right now, by myself." He said before looking at the group before looking at the Bree, wondering if she had anything to say.

"You're being stupid, use your head, JJ. This isn't gonna end well, okay." Bree said walking closer to him. "Give me that." She said as she reached for the bag.

JJ pushed her back, immediately feeling guilty as she stumbled a little bit.

"JJ!" Sarah and Kie yelled. Bree glared at JJ.

"Fine!" Bree said pushing JJ away from the group. "You want to do dumb shit? Go ahead! But we aren't getting involved. You're on your own. Don't come crawling back for help."

Bree climbed into the van as JJ bit the inside of his cheek. He felt terrible for doing that to Bree. He never comes close hurting anyone he loves because of his dad, but here he was.

She heard muttering and then footsteps leaving, getting quieter and quieter in the distance. A minute later the rest of the group, minus JJ, climbed in.

"Hey," Sarah said nudging her. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." Bree said. Sarah gave her a sad smile knowing I'm fine means I actually feel terrible.

Sarah wrapped her arm around the girl making Bree smiled lightly at her and leaned her head onto her shoulder, closing her eyes as she tried to stop thinking about the JJ situation.

After a short drive they went to The Wreck and sat at the table, in silence.

"Look he'll come around, all right?" John B said breaking the silence. "He's just doing a JJ thing."

Bree knew John B was wrong. JJ was truly mad. I don't even think he was mad at anyone but Bree.

"You think he'll go home?" Kie asked making Bree slightly worried.

"There's about a zero percent chance that JJ goes home." Pope said. "Okay, it's too dangerous to pawn this thing off piecemeal. So our best best bet is to go down there and get the rest of it."

Bree got up and walked out, heading to her car. She started it and drove to JJs house, scared to see what would be happening.

She hopped out when she arrived and walked around the back seeing JJ staring at the group sitting on a tree stump.

"JJ?" Bree said looking at the boy who wouldn't look at her.

"Go away." He muttered not looking at her.

"JJ, I'm sorry, I just," Bree started trying to find the words. "You already go through so much I don't want to add Barry to the list, I'm worried for you."

"Go away." JJ repeated not wanting anyone to be around him.

"JJ." Bree said confused.

"Leave Bree!" JJ said finally looking at her and standing up. Bree gasped softly seeing the new bruises and cuts on his face.

"Oh my god." Bree whispered lightly placing her hand on his face. "Did he do this?"

JJ pushed her hand away. "Go away." He said not wanting to talk anymore or he'll start crying.

"JJ let me clean up your cuts." Bree said.

"No! I don't need you help! I didn't need it then! I don't need it now!" JJ snapped walking closer to her.

Bree looked in JJs eyes seeing the same rage from the Boneyard making her take a step away from him. JJ noticed that clenched his jaw.

"I don't want you here Thornton, go back to your kook brother and his kook friends." JJ said walking away.

Bree stood there, letting a tear fall as she watched the Blonde boy leave. How could things change so quickly?

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Hey me and Kie are gonna go get some supplies for the well. You wanna come?" Pope asked as Bree pulled back up to the wreck, hopping her friends were still there.

"Uh, yeah, sure I guess." Bree muttered getting into Kie's dad's truck. They went to a store and got the supplies and then headed for The Chateau.

The entire time Bree didn't talk much. But she thought about what happened. Her and JJ woke up this morning all happy now they're fighting.

"So we gotta be done before my scholarship interview in the morning." Pope said pulling up to the house at night.

"Okay well we gotta focus." Kie said.

"I know I know. We're gonna be fine. We got JJ and John B inside the well and me and you up top." Pope said as the three got out of the car.

"Yep." Kie said. "We got this."

"And you and Sarah will be outside transporting." Pope said to Kie.

"Uh I got a winch." Pope said "that tine can hold over like 200, 300 pounds."

"Nice." Bree muttered.

"Thanks." Kie said all of the sudden.

"What for?" Pope asked.

"Stranding us. You know, making us make up." Kie said talking about her and Sarah.

"Yeah, even though it didn't work at first." Bree said. "You still owe me Chick fil a" Bree said making Pope chuckle.

"What makes you think that was me?" Pope asked as lights turned on, wrapped around trees, making them confused.

"What the hell?" Pope said looking around.

"Who the hell is that?" Kie asked as Bree started to walk towards more lights.

They walked up to JJ, sitting in a hot tub with a wine bottle in his hand.

♥︎ 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 ♥︎
𝗛𝗶! 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗠𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲. 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

12.5K 203 48
outer banks: one year after the treasure hunt John B and Sarah are missing. Pope and Kie are still together. Rafe and Ward haven't been arrested. At...
172K 4.1K 62
"๐™€๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ" "๐™…๐™…-" "๐™‰๐™ค, ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™š, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š. ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๏ฟฝ...
728K 8.5K 69
Outerbanks Jj x maddi Season 1 + more! Achievements: #2 in jjmaybanks #22 in Netflix Maddi is John bs twin sister. Her and JJ have always had a thi...