The demon duelist

By UltrainstinctRoku42

Destiny is set in stone, but, this one, could be a threat to it...he could change the destiny set in stone, b... More

New Day, New Rival
New Friends
Duelist Kingdom Preparation
Magician Girl
Dreams of the Past.
Your Move!
Waiting on the championship
True Power
Clashing Cards
Harpie Ladies vs Magician Girls
Taking some time
Happy 4th
Overhaul

Character Profile: Robert Aaron and Demon Robert

805 6 31
By UltrainstinctRoku42

Disclaimer: I only own the OCs and plotline, I also have Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links, come find me, it'll be fun to see what we can do!

Ps, I'll add you guys in too, send me a comment telling me what type of deck you use/a list of cards in your deck and I'll decide on the best and put it to a vote! So the sooner you spill it, the sooner it happens! Otherwise I'll build one in duel links and decide on it instead I also need to know your favorite/trademark card, I'm also doing this character profile in the style of duel links, right now I'm just putting the info in.

Robert Aaron is a young duelist with remarkable skill and a kind heart who values friendship above all else, he meets Yugi Moto on Accident after his Dark Magician and his student were stolen by Y/N, and he was racing to get them back. His cards are his friends and the Dark Magician and his student the (Moe/Kawaii as f*ck) Dark Magician Girl stick with him to guide him to the future.

Demon Robert is a Duelist imbued with the Mysterious and Incredible power to use the cards in real life summoning their powers to aid him, and his emotions cause his power to show itself in full force, he can communicate with Duel Monsters and he feels their pain whenever they are destroyed in battle, and with Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl by his side, he's ready to face anything.

Ultimate Demon Robert is the result of  Robert's rage going over Critical Mass, almost completely drowning kindness and compassion in rage and becoming even more ruthless and powerful than Zorc himself with his Demonknite to act as his messanger of Vengeance to destroy all who stand in his path.

Robert's deck (excluding all custom cards):

Dark Magician,
Dark Magician Girl,
Berry Magician Girl,
Lemon Magician Girl,
Apple Magician Girl,
Chocolate Magician Girl,
Kiwi Magician Girl,
Dark Blade,
Familiar Posessed Hiita,
Familiar Posessed Dharc,
Familiar Posessed Wynn,
Familiar Posessed Eria,
Familiar Posessed Aussa,
Magician's Staff,
Magician's Robe,
Silent Magician Lv 4,
Silent Magician Lv 8,
Arsen Gaia the Fierce Knight,
Black Luster Soldier–Sacred Soldier,
Winged Kuriboh,
Magician's Defense (continuous trap),
Tribute Doll (Spell),
One Shot Wand (Equip Spell),
Divine Sword–Phoenix Blade (equip spell),
The Eye Of Timaeus (Spell),
Polymerization (Spell),
Gift of the Mystical Elf (trap),
Sage's Stone (Spell),
Celestial Sword - Eatos (Equip Spell),
Magicialized Fusion (spell),
(Custom Cards):
Terminus Est (Equip Spell),
Blade of Hope (Equip Spell)

Fusion monsters:
Dark Cavalry,
Amulet Dragon,
Dark Paladin,
Quintet Magician

(Robert's alternate deck has the same monsters, but with Dark Sage and Time Wizard instead of Winged Kuriboh and Magician's Rod)

Custom Cards:

Terminus Est.

Effect: (cannot be negated) if equipped to Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, or any fusion monster with them listed as fusion materials, add 1500 ATK and Def points, if equipped to any other card, add 1000 Atk and Def, if equipped to opponents monster, deal 400 points of direct damage and subtract 1800 Atk and Def, pay 800 Lp to activate this card. Pay 150 extra Lp and effects can only target equipped monster, and that monster is immune to all effects.

Blade of Hope:

Effect: When played if you add to your opponents Lp untill it's 8000 and add/subtract your own to 1000, the monster you equip this too will gain 5600 Atk and Def and switches all monsters your opponent controls to Defense mode. Add the difference in opponents total Atk and Def to all monsters you control's Atk and Def, all inflict Piercing Damage. All monsters must attack or you lose 10000 Lp.

Demonknite:
Atk: 3500 Def: 5000

Effect: Negates all your opponents card effects (except ritual summons) and gains 500 Atk each turn. Must have 500 Lp or less to play this card.

Demonknite Blade:

Effect: When Equipped to Demonknite (monster) add 2000 Atk and all ritual summons are negated, and deal 200 damage per ritual card in your opponents deck to your opponent.

Summoning Quotes:

Robert:

Trademark Monster Quotes (animations would play for these in duel links):

"Here's my Friend I trust with my Life! Dark Magician!"

"Here our favorite Girl, Come on out Dark Magician Girl!"

"Five Times the Power, Five times the tribute, say hello to Quintet Magician!"

"Here's a solder beyond what you've ever seen, Say hello to Black Luster Soldier–Sacred Soldier!"

Special quotes (no duel links animations):

"Let's go Lemon Magician Girl!"

"Ah, here comes Apple Magician Girl!"

"Here's the little one, Berry Magician Girl!"

"Let's tickle their sweet tooth Chocolate Magician Girl!"

"Let's sow them the seeds of their Regret, Kiwi Magician Girl!"

"Here's the Sage's Stone! It lets me call my Friend to the End, Dark Magician!"

"Arsen Gaia! Ride on in!"

"Let's go with the Celestial Sword Eatos!"

(Note: Terminus Est, and several custom Cards have quotes, and Ultimate Demon Robert has the same quotes as Demon Robert.)

Demon Robert:

Trademark Quotes:

"Say hello to my Admant Ally, Dark Magician!"

"Here's the greatest disciple of them All! The Dark Magician Girl!"

"Come and show them the light Palladium Oracle Mahad!"

"Quintet Magician, I Call you Fourth!"

"Here's the soldier I trust, Black Luster Soldier–Sacred Soldier!"

Special quotes:

(He just says their name.)

Ultimate Demon Robert:

"Here's the Messanger of My Vengeance, Feel the Wrath of Demonknite!"

"Here's my companion who's gonna make you Suffer! Dark Magician!"

"When You've Destroyed her master, She gets more power to make you Suffer! Here's Dark Magician Girl!"

Robert Skills:

Trusted Companions: will add a tribute Doll, Sage's Stone and Dark Magician Girl to your hand and adds +500 Atk and Def to all monsters you control when Lp drops by 1000. (Skill Quote: "I Put my Trust in all my Friends who fight their hardest for me!")

Friend of the Magician: Dark Magician is always in your starting hand, and all spellcasters you control get +500 Atk and Def. All spellcasters lv 7 and up require half tribute. (Skill Quote: "Dark Magician, I need your power my Friend.")(also applicable to Demon Robert)

Restoration: when your deck reaches zero cards, select three cards from your hand to keep, and put the rest in your graveyard, shuffle all banished cards into your deck zone, if your Lp is less than your opponents add 1000Lp. (Skill Quote: "I'm not done yet, so let's keep going!")

Speciality: When you have less Lp than your opponents and at least one monster you add a Dark Magician Girl to the bottom of your deck and special summon a Dark Magician Girl from your deck or graveyard. (Skill Quote: "Here's my Specialty, My favorite girl, Dark Magician Girl!")

Demon Robert Skills:

Demonic Summoning: when your lp decreases 1500 choose one ritual monster and one equip spell/trap from your deck and summon it without need of a ritual and equip the selected card to your monster doubling the Atk increase of the spell/trap. (Skill Quote: "My Power Puts Me On The Front lines!")

Might of the Magician: Let's you special summon Dark Magician or Dark Magician Girl when a Magician Girl you control is destroyed, and Dark Magician Girl when Dark Magician is destroyed. (Skill Quote: "When their attacked, Their Master comes to their Aid!" Or "When Her Master falls, She comes out to protect her friends!") (Also applicable to Robert.)

Mage's Dark: starts with Yami on the field. (Skill Quote: "Here's the darkness that fiends and friendly Mages alike Love!")

Ultimate Demon Robert skills:

Overwhelming Power: when you have 1000 or less Lp then your next attack destroys all cards on your opponents field regardless of Atk and Def difference ignoring and negating all effects, returning your life points to 4000 And dealing direct damage equal to half the total Atk points of all your opponents monsters +100 points per spell and trap card destroyed. (Skill Quote: "You threatened my friends, Now I'll End You For Good!") (Quote against Yami Marik: "You Hurt those I love, Now You SUFFER!!!")

Drive of Hatred: Reduces your life points to 500 and summons Demonknite, your next Draw will be the Demonknite Blade. (Skill Quote: "You've hurt me, now he'll help me make you Suffer 10,000 times over!")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503 18 18
The struggle continues as Lucian, Shay, Akiza, Yusaku, and Kite start to become more aware of the hidden threat within a close ally. Will your heroes...
17 0 11
The world is changing fast. Heroes roam wastelands, dealing with loss. A child is the beacon of hope but must face his own darkness. Lovers are being...
86.7K 2.1K 32
*All images are paid commissions created by the artist Less_End. Please do not copy or use in your own work* A turn here. A turn there. No wait! Don'...
26.3K 751 11
Staying strong, she coped with an abusive father for her entire life. Beatings will never stop, the disappointed man Strikes you with his hand. Tryin...