Danganshots! (Danganronpa One...

By 3Sora25

Cover done by Darnthatstrippy! Danganronpa oneshots (characterxcharacter and characterxreader) Please i beg y... More

♣️♥️Luck (Nagito x Reader) PT1
Quick A/N + Requests
♣️The Mistaken Motive (KokichixReader)
♥️Advice (ShuichixReader)
♥️Snuggles!Yandere!KokichixReader♥️
Shuichi Nsfw alphabet
❤️Pre! Shuichi x Shy! Reader
⭐️♣️DR reactions to I hate you
🏳️‍🌈DR1 Sexualities
🏳️‍🌈DR2+UDG Sexualities
🏳️‍🌈V3 Sexualities!
⭐️DR Public affection
SDR2 Pubic Affection
Sad stuff (DR1)
Nagito NSFW alphabet
100K????
A/N: Cover contest?
❤️ Cover Contest Winners!
Rantaro NSFW alphabet
🍋❤️Luck (Nagito x reader) PT2
❤️DR1 Reactions to hand holding

⭐️DR reactions to I love you!

15K 240 2.5K
By 3Sora25

Danganronpa characters reacting to their s/o saying I love you! I was gonna add SDRA2 but I wanna finish it first.

Makoto Naegi: I love you too! We will bring hope to this world! Together!

Sayaka Maizono: Ehe~! I love you too!

Leon Kuwata: Aw, shouldn't I be the one loving you? You've done so much for me, I can't love you enough.

Kyoko Kirigiri: I see... Good to know our feelings are the same. I love you too.

Byakuya Togami: I see. I'm glad the feelings are concordant...

Mondo Owada: Tch, whatever... love you too, dumbass.

Toko Fukawa: S-Some one as ugly as me? I-I'm p-pleasantly surprised... love you too.

Genocide Jill: I knew that already, sweetcheeks! Love you too~!

Celestia Ludenberg: Oh? You love me? Pleasant words to hear from someone who cares about me.

Aoi Asahina: Aw, I luv you too! Want a donut?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: I really care about you too... forgive me, ignore the last statement, I love you, (Y/N)!

Sakura Ogami: Everyone loves affection... I will always love and protect you, even when we're miles apart.

Yasuhiro Hagakure: Eh? Really? Thanks!

Junko Enoshima: loves you too but kills you to put herself in despair

Chihiro Fujisaki: Y-You do? I love you too!

Mukuro Ikusaba: confused noises

Hajime Hinata: simple boy. Love you too!

Nagito Komaeda: Trash like me? (Y/N), I should be the one showing you all my admiration! I love you too!

Gundham Tanaka: A dark ruler like me has no time for love.... But I love you too.

Kazuichi Soda: Ah? Really? I l-love you so much too!

Teruteru Hanamura: Hm? I love you too, my love! Baby baby boy

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu: heh, love you too....

Akane Owari: Aw, I love when you say that! I just wanna squeal with joy! I love ya too!

Chiaki Nanami: Nyeh? I love you too... sleepy child

Sonia Nevermind: Isn't it a bit soon to admit our feelings? What do you mean we've been dating for 2 months? Oh! I understand! I love you also!

Hiyoko Saionji: That's right! This better not be a joke! I'm human too!

Mahiru Koizumi: I love you, too. Wanna snap a photo to remember this?

Mikan Tsumiki: S-S-Someone as w-worthless as m-me? W-Wehh, I l-love you t-too!

Ibuki Mioda: Yayyy! I love you too!
Peko Pekoyama: I am aware of that... I love you too.

Kaede: Hehe! I love you too!

Korekiyo Shinguji: Interesting... how humans can admit the most embarrassing things without thinking twice... I have strong feelings for you, too.

Shuichi: I l-love you too... I hope this isn't awkward, but I wanna be with you forever...

Gonta: Oh, Gonta loves (Y/N) too!

Kokichi (I know you guys only read this book for Kokichi, my god...): Nishishi~! Can you repeat that? I didn't hear you! Yeah, that was a lie, just wanted to hear you say it again! And I love you too~ And that's no lie!

Kirumi: I see. Let me know if you need my services, love.

Rantaro: You don't need to waste this moment on me, yet you do... I really love you for that.

Stars Bitch (Kaito): Heh, I love you too, (Y/N)! To the moon and back! Scratch that, to Pluto and back! I love you so much!

Himiko: Nyeh? Stop playing with my feelings, I don't have enough mana to show all of my love for you...

Tenko: Hiyah! I'll make sure I protect you, (Y/N), cause I love you too!

Miu: Of course, who wouldn't love me! But you're lucky enough to have this girl genius return those feelings!

Angie: Why of course! Atua has sent you to be my (Wife/Husband/Spouse), (Y/N)! We live each other so!

K1-B0: Love... so that's the feeling I've been experiencing. I love love, I love the feeling of love when I'm with you, (Y/N)!

Date: June 2nd, like 2 in the damn morning
Request: nah, I started this like a month ago and never finished it.
WC: 677
Edit: Not edited, imma sleep for now.

Also

This photo is from less than a month ago... I'm in awe, thank you guys so much for reading this 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 542 93
A collection of stories for Saihara Shuichi x Ouma Kokichi x Amami Rantaro. This ship doesn't have enough stories, so here are 90 more. Contains fluf...
20.9K 512 60
Short(ish) Komahina//Hinakoma stories I came up with at 2am! Requests are open because I run out of ideas quickly... No smut because I can read it bu...
1.8K 23 6
Heads up: this is old and quite frankly embarrassing to have on my account. The only chapter that might even be worth reading would be the last one...
48.6K 1.9K 22
Kokichi Ouma is the leader of one of the most wanted organizations in Tokyo known as D.I.C.E; Shuichi Saihara is a young, but very successful detecti...