Group Chat

By obsessed2327

This groupchat is hosted by @taz2327 and @way_2_obsessed please be kind, clean and have fun!! More

Covers
Main Chat
Hunger Games
Chats
survival of the fittest

Pride Month!

142 7 42
By obsessed2327

I'm happy to announce we'll be having pride all month long! In case you haven't heard people are going around spreading hate to the LGBTQ+ community (pridefall) so please stay safe <3 if anyone comes into this chat with those intentions I won't hesitate to block them. Personally I'm not a part of the community, I'm simply an ally but I'm happy to bring y'all together.

If anyone has a request for any games/events this month pm me at way_2_obsessed and I'll see what I can do.

Start a chat with someone who identifies with you!

•Gay

•Lesbian

•Bisexual/Romantic

•Pansexual/romantic

•Demisexual/romantic

•Asexual/Romantic

Let me know what I missed!

~Obsessed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 594 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
86.4K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
95.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...