Kitten (minsung)

By tokoyamis

"Pet me." "You're not my cat." Han Jisung hates cats in general. Lee Minho owns three cats. What would happen... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
12.5
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
52.5
53
54
55
56
57
A/N
100K SPECIAL B*TCHES!

42

1.5K 74 70
By tokoyamis

I'm trying my hardest to make a soft chapter oKaY, but you know I'll end up adding my dry humor. Admit it, you like my humor.

┉┉

"Rock-a-bye, baby on the treetop. When the wind blows... the cradle will rock. If the bough breaks... the cradle will fall. But hyung will catch you, cradle and all~"

"SHUT UP!" Sweats running on Jisung's forehead. He shot his eyes open, staring awkwardly at his frightened face reflecting on Minho's eyes.

Oh, right. He almost forgot that he's been sleeping on Minho's thighs.

"S-sorry," he muttered, taking a deep breath. "I must have been tired."

"You surprised me, that's for sure." Minho took out his handkerchief to wipe his boyfriend's sweat. It was a gift from Eunwoo for getting rid of Jisung from Eunwoo's side because apparently Jisung's charming assistant has been getting a lot of days off from his young master ever since they're dating. "I should probably sing a different song," he suggested.

"No, I really like that song. It's just... I had a terrible dream and your voice was echoing inside my dream." He tried to remember his dream. "In my dream, your voice sounded like a screeching cougar, it's creepy as fuck."

"Well, that's messed up."

They both laughed for God knows what reason. Jisung's sleepiness had been washed away, thus he finally let Minho's thighs rest.

To be quite honest, Jisung was lying. He was the one who told Minho not to lie ever again, yet he couldn't swallow his own word. He wasn't having a nightmare, nor hearing a screeching cougar. True, he could hear Minho's singing in his dream, but it was in someone else's voice, not Minho's.

Secretly, he muttered a lie in attempt to maintain the lovely atmosphere. After all, today's a happy day.

Minho and Jisung were happily sitting together in a familiar place, as how they preferred to describe the place. They're in a park, that park to be exact. The park where they once met Cesar Milan, the park where they once ate ice cream together, the park where they once spent the night in. It's that park.

The park where the love first sparked. Choo choo, motherfucker!

The only difference is that there's no cat this time. Jumin had arranged some events to the four cats, also he wanted to have a human-to-cat talk in private. Just Jumin things.

What a way to spend their last day of school this semester. Winter break is finally coming. Therefore Minho thought it's a good idea to enjoy nature's sensation right before the snow comes this season. They're still in their uniforms, which Jisung thought would add the high school drama vibes. He's not wrong though.

Two guys, sitting on the park zero inches away because they're gay.

Woojin hadn't been showing up ever since the latest party. Chan ensured everyone that he's okay, though it didn't seem okay at all. He left Straight Kids group chat and changed his number. Again, Chan said not to worry about his disappearance.

"Don't worry. He'll come back before you know it," Chan remarked, patting the confused boy with a comforting smile.

Jisung winced his eyebrows in confusion. "That doesn't make any sense."

"Yeah," Minho agreed. "He sounded like he's leaving for a long time."

"Everyone thinks so, including him," he emphasized the last word. "I'm gonna bring him back. No, we're gonna bring him back. Trust me."

"I'm having a hard time registering all the shits that's been happening lately and I'm 100% certain Minho-hyung is more confused than I am." He nudged the lagging boy. "Am I right?"

"Huh?" He absent-mindedly stared at Jisung. "Yeah... this might just be my addled brain playing tricks on me."

Chan rummaged his brain, a pen was spinning between his fingers as he was deep in thought. "Okay, I'll explain everything to everyone in our next meeting."

"Meeting? Isn't today like... the last day of school this semester?"

"Yes, so let's have a short vacation before Christmas. All of us. I'll pay the expenses."

"I guess I'm okay with that."

"Sung-ie!"

"Sung-ie!"

"Jisung!"

Jisung snapped back to reality, mouth still agape with entanglement. The boy was surely not in his usual state this day. He's been over thinking too much for his own good.

"Uhm.. yeah. Sorry."

Minho wasn't alright with the Jisung he's facing now. He wasn't that dumb to understand Jisung's strange behavior. That boy had been spacing out the whole day.

Minho too was uncertain about the whole Woojin's sudden disappearance fiasco, yet he remained calm. He chose to trust Chan this time. However, Jisung couldn't seem to cope with the situation regardless of Minho's attempt to act natural.

Of course, he wouldn't let that happen.

"Jisung, let's buy ice cream." Minho pulled Jisung's hand and headed toward the ice cream parlor without waiting for Jisung's agreement. Who doesn't like ice cream? At least not them, that's for sure.

"Eh, are you sure? It's already cold," he pondered, almost as though he disagreed with the idea, whereas it's clear that he's not showing any sign of rebellion.

"No, it's not. There is no such thing as 'cold' when I'm with you." Minho's eyes immediately sparkled upon seeing different flavors of ice cream. Seeing Minho being giddy surely sent butterflies to his stomach. Jisung almost forgot that he was previously flirting with him.

All the thoughts he's having instantly went away as it's been replaced with Minho's love and understanding.

Jisung's fingers found themselves in Minho's cold ones, gingerly transferring his warmth with his touch. Minho smiled, letting the younger squeezed his delicate fingers as he liked. Such simple action would always melt Minho's heart.

Two hands, interlocked. Two hearts beating rapidly. Two minds thinking the same thing...

"Santa's Cookies!" They announced their desired ice cream flavor in unison. There were lots of amazing flavors. However, the best way to greet December is to order the one and only seasonal Santa's Cookies.

"Two Santa's Cookies coming up!" said the woman in the cashier. She looked like a woman in her fifties, the same woman who served their ice cream last time. Another woman, which they assumed is her daughter, nodded as she scooped the ice cream.

Minho took the receipt. "Last time it was your treat. It's my turn now." Minho handed the exact amount of money to her.

"Oh, I remember you two." The old lady clicked her fingers. "Your boyfriend was the one who paid the ice cream last time."

"Y-yeah..." Minho stuttered. "I can't believe you remember us out of many costumers."

"Of course! I may be old, but I'd never forget my dearest costumers' face." Her face lit up. Her daughter handed the ice cream to Jisung since Minho was busy talking with her mother.

"Wow, that's amazing!"

"No, it's nothing." She let out a chuckle. "How can I not remember you two? After all, you two are the second prettiest people I've ever met after my own daughter. You two look adorable together," she exclaimed.

Both Jisung and Minho blushed upon being flattered by a wonderful lady. Who would've thought a fifty years old woman actually ships them?

"Thank you so much." They smiled before going back to their previous seating place.

"You're welcome, my dear! I hope you have an everlasting relationship." She waved with the most beautiful smile on her face.

Jisung and Minho's hands were still connected until Jisung decided to escape his fingers to wipe the ice cream on his own face. The ice cream was too good, they finished their ice cream in no time.

They ate in silence with Minho's head on Jisung's shoulder. Both staring at the sky above, although they would sometimes caught staring at each other's eyes. The urge to kiss was inevitable.

Minho was the first to take action. He carefully took off Jisung's jacket, his eyes traveled to Jisung's hand. The blonde undoubtedly has smooth, gorgeous skin.

He placed soft kisses to each fingers, then slowly going up to his wrist and his upper hand. Jisung stayed still while Minho was placing kisses on different place. The feeling of being taken cared of is nothing but wonderful.

Steadily, the kisses went up to his torso. Minho climbed his body to Jisung's lap as he continued to kiss him thoroughly. Each kiss felt soft and careful. It's like all the burden, worries, and struggles vanished at once as soon as Minho's lips touched his skin. Minho's kisses were reassuring and stable. Moreover, they were meaningful.

When Minho had reached Jisung's lips, the kiss wasn't going deeper as what Jisung would think it's going to be. The kiss remained soft and quick. It showed him that the older cared so much about him, he cared about each part of him and he loved all of them equally. He intended to kiss every part equally.

The moment Minho was finished kissing Jisung, he strayed on Jisung's lap, hugging him tightly.

Jisung stroked Minho's black locks. "Hyung, you don't have to do this for me."

"No way," he denied. "I'm not doing this just to make you feel better. I'm doing this because I love you."

"It's working." He placed a kiss to Minho's temple before returning the hug.

"I was the first to help you when you need my help, and then you helped me when I need yours. That's why... let me help you again this time." He drew circles on Jisung's back. "We're so good at helping each other. We should do that more often."

"You're right."

Minho got off Jisung's lap. Jisung was low-key disappointed with the loss of warmth. He always considered Minho's thighs as the best pillow, yet somehow having those thighs on top of his own thighs felt more seraphic.

Minho started another conversation. "Last time we're here, we're having our own sleepover. Now we're here, definitely not having a sleepover."

"It wasn't cold like this the other time." Jisung grabbed his jacket and placed it over their body. "If December wasn't this cold, I wouldn't mind doing it again."

"Stupid, your bed feels way better."

"Not without you."

"Oh my Jeongin!" Minho let out an ugly sound. "Stop hanging out with Chunhua or she'll teach you stupid pick up lines. Gosh, she's the queen of being cringey."

"That's okay, life feels way more entertaining when we do stupid things." This time, Minho agreed to Jisung's statement.

"Yeah..." Minho cringed, thinking about his embarrassing years. "When I was on that phase, I wanted to be a fairy because fairies are just so adorable. How stupid of me."

Jisung shook his head. "It's not stupid at all."

"Yeah, because I was still a little kid. It's scary how imaginative kids can be. Sadly, life is not a fantasy book."

Not liking his sentiment at all, Jisung leaned closer to Minho so he would listen. "Hyung, you cannot obtain reality without experiencing fantasy. Reality tells you the way of living, fantasy tells you the map to reality. It's called dream, Hyung. That's the purpose of living, and it's to find you: the connecting door to both sides."

"That was poetic," he admitted, rubbing his chin while absorbing Jisung's words of wisdom. "But seriously, are you implying that I can actually become a fairy?"

"Hyung, you are a fairy." The blonde giggled seeing a blushing Minho.

"Sung-ie, you should really stop hanging out with Chunhua."

┉┉

I can't believe this chapter only consists of Minsung interaction in a park...

BTW, CHANGBIN LOOKS SO GOOD WITH A BASKETBALL. HOW DID I MISS THIS?! I'M SO LATE, GOSH!!! 👁️👄👁️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 9.4K 134
"Han-ah! I told you not to do that." "But... hyung, it's funny." "I don't know why I fell in love with you-" "Huh?" "Ah!.. nothing." [ON GOING]
132K 4.3K 21
Will Ari and her baby survive this tragic event ? Will Ace and Ari separate? Read to find out how these questions are answered.
883K 35K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 52.8K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...