I Think Your Love Would Be To...

Oleh littleninja0

Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Author's Note
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 42

4K 89 17
Oleh littleninja0

Austin POV

"I don't want to keep this a secret anymore."

I felt her warm lips pressed against my forehead and her fingers gently run through my hair.

"I wish I could tell the world that you're mine." She whispered before relaxing into the bed and letting herself finally drift off.

Lena's words were like an intense breath of fresh air filling into my empty lungs. Like a heavy set of weights lifted effortlessly off of my shoulders.

I was almost in pure disbelief of what I was hearing and in that moment, I knew we were almost at the next step towards an actual relationship.

We were so close, I could almost taste the beautiful future I was going to create with the incredible woman that was wrapped tightly in my arms.

However, though I was dwelling in a sea of happiness, I knew for certain she thought I had fallen asleep and couldn't hear her unexpected confession. So I internally soaked in her words to myself and fell asleep with a blissful smile on my face.

We were taking things at her pace and I knew I couldn't rush her until she was completely ready. But her words assured me that we weren't going to have to hide for much longer.

A few short hours went by before I groggily woke up in the middle of the night, the still darkness of the room catching me off guard as I was almost expecting daylight.

I was now facing the door of the bedroom while Lena laid behind me, her arm almost weightless as it wrapped around my torso.

I carefully moved it off of me, trying my best not to wake her, giving her hand a small kiss before I gently placed it down onto the bed before I slipped out of the sheets.

She began to slowly stir at the loss of contact, but quickly calmed down as I placed my hand onto her back, softly rubbing in back and forth motions to relax her. Once she seemed as if she was still fast asleep, I finally tiptoed to the bathroom to take a piss.

I was finishing up washing my hands when I heard her soft sleepy voice echoing from the bedroom.

"Austin?"

I walked back through the connecting door to see her laying in the middle of the bed with the covers up to her chin as her tired eyes scanned the room, looking for me.

Her expression relaxed when I came into her view and  began to make my way back towards the comfort of the bed. I was anxious for the warmth of her body against mine, and I could tell she was feeling the same way.

Her small frame immediately cozied up to mine once I pulled the covers over us.

"Hi angel." I whispered as I pushed her wild bedhead waves out of her face.

"Hi baby." Her voice was still thick with sleep and I couldn't help but chuckle at the grumpy look on her sweet face.

"Did you have a bad dream?" I asked as she tilted her head up to lock her eyes with my own.

"Yes. I dreamt that stupid demon from the movie was chasing me and when I woke up you weren't there, which freaked me out even more." She chuckled before she nuzzled her face into my neck, lightly nipping my skin with her teeth.

"I'm sorry baby girl. You forgive me?" I whispered, causing her to pick her head up, giving me the most adorable smile as she rolled her eyes.

"I guess." She sarcastically shrugged her shoulders.

"Kiss me." I said, causing her to cup my cheek with her hand, her naked body pressed against mine.

I ran my fingertips along the delicate arch of her back, her body instinctively reacting to my touch with ease.

She teased me just barely, brushing her soft lips against mine, the tiniest smirk playing at her mouth.

"Make me." Her sweet voice was heavenly which almost disguised the fact that her words were straight from hell.

"Lena it's the middle of night. Don't start something you can't finish." I warned her as she reached under the covers, my erection growing by the second at the darkness lurking in her doe eyes.

"Who said I won't finish?"

I squeezed my eyes shut as her hand wrapped around my length, palming me under the blanket.

"Shit Lee." I mumbled as she stared intently at me, her little devious smile only riling me up further.

I pushed her down onto the surface of the mattress, her back laying flat against the sheets as I climbed on top, ready as ever to devour her.

I leaned down, capturing her lips with mine as I sensually explored her mouth with my tongue. I heard her moan into the kiss as I deepened it, her fingernails digging into my back.

I wasted no time lining myself up to her entrance, my tip gliding effortlessly against her pooling wetness.

"Fuck." I growled as I finally pushed my entire member into her tight hole. Her beautiful face twisted with euphoria as I started to thrust and as she fervently bit down onto her swollen bottom lip.

"You're so fucking big." She whined under her breath, her nails sinking further into my skin as I sunk deeper into her pussy.

I pushed her legs further apart, slamming into her with an ignited passion as she continued to whimper, my name endlessly leaving her pretty mouth.

"Austin please don't stop." She begged as she threw her head into the pillow and arched her back towards me as she swam in the pleasure we were both sharing. I took her small hand in mine, slipping her fingers into my mouth and sucking feverishly on them before pulling them out. I brought her hand down her stomach and between her thighs, guiding her to press her wet fingers against her little nub of nerves. She quickly followed my silent command as she began to touch herself. I watched in awe as she worked her fingers against her clit while my length slid furiously in and out of her, hitting her g spot with each and every stroke.

"Make yourself cum angel." I mumbled in between breaths as she locked her big brown eyes with mine.

Her chest heaved up and down as she increased her pace, her expression revealing that her orgasm was within reach as she carried on her indecent actions. Her brows were furrowed, her eyes squeezed shut and her honeyed lips were parted as she devilishly moaned for me. She was a fucking goddess and she had no idea.

"Babe I'm gonna-." She moaned as she almost instantly thrashed underneath me, multiple profanities leaving her pink lips as her climax tore through her weakened body.

I felt my cock begin to pulsate as I began fucking her even harder and faster, anxious to reach my high, the wetness of her center surely getting me there.

"God damn baby." I kissed the side of her leg that was now hooked over my shoulder, her full breasts bouncing as I thrusted at an unsteady pace.

"Austin cum in me."

That was enough to throw me over the fucking edge as I could no longer hold it in.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I repeated cursed as I blissfully came inside of her, pumping until my body felt almost limp.

I collapsed on top of her small frame, adjusting myself so that I wasn't crushing her body underneath me.

"Holy fucking hell Lena. That pussy is gonna kill me one day." I chuckled as she managed to giggle while attempted to catch her own breath.

"That good huh rockstar?" She smirked, running her fingers through my curls as I leaned my head onto her chest.

"More than you know baby girl." I mumbled, placing kisses between the curves of her breasts.

"Pussy whipped." I heard her mutter under her breath, causing me to raise my head slowly, giving her a dangerous yet playful glare.

"What did you just say?" I cocked my brow as she stifled the adorable smirk from spreading across her face as she famously bit down onto her bottom lip.

"You heard me." She said with confidence as she raised her eyebrow right back at me, trying her best to stand her ground.

"That's it. I'm tickling the living hell out of you. I don't care what you say." I threatened as my fingers quickly made their way to her ribcage.

"Austin c'mon! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." She pleaded as she tried her best to wiggle out of my reach as she giggled uncontrollably.

"Yes you fucking did Lena." I rolled my eyes even though deep down I knew she was probably right.

Of course she's right. You were about to cancel your entire god damn tour the second she agreed to stay with you, you fool.

"Baby please I can't take it." She begged, her sweet name for me instantly making my heart melt.

I stopped my cruel actions, my hands still gripping her bare skin as I admired her beautiful smile and wondered how the fuck I got lucky enough to have her in my bed each night.

I gave her a wicked smile, pushing her sexed hair out of her eyes as she stared up at me, her enticing beauty reeling me into her.

"Next time it won't be tickles Lena." I said in careful tone, her eyes dilating at my cautious words.

"Oh yeah? What's it gonna be Austin?" She challenged me, a sexy little smirk forming at her mouth.

"Bad girls get punished Lena." I whispered, leaning my forehead against hers, reminding her that I was taking it easy on her.

"I'll make sure to make you mad more often then." She gave me a flirtatious smile, causing my length to stiffen against her leg just at the sound of her words.

"Down boy." She chuckled. "It's 3 am and I wanna actually get some sleep."

"Can't help it Lee, it's too good." I grinned, rolling off of her and pulling her body to mine, allowing her to comfortably rest her head against my chest.

"Probably got a lot of other bitches owe you favors
Pussy so good, I had to save that shit for later"

She sang playfully to lyrics of The Weeknd as she fought her hardest to stifle her snicker. We bursted into a fit of laughs as I rolled my eyes and shook my head at her humorous antics.

"Are you done?" I raised my eyebrows, giving her an incredibly amused look as she gazed up at me, a hellish smirk still playing at her lips as she nodded at me, burying her face into my chest once again. She was completely silent for all of about 3 seconds before I heard her little voice humming against my skin.

"Took her to the kitchen, fucked her right there on the table."

We helplessly chuckled together, the lack of sleep fueling our laughter even further.

"Okay okay I'm done. For real this time." She said as we finally caught our breaths.

"There's never a dull moment with you Lee." I said quietly as I stroked her hair.

She leaned upwards, kissing me softly, the pillowy softness of her lips engulfing me into a drowsy slumber.

"I feel like the real me when I'm with you Austin. Thank you for that." She mumbled, her nose brushing against mine as she swallowed hard.

"Thank you for letting me see the real you babe. I want to see all of it. Your good and your bad, your highs and lows."

Even in the darkness of the room, I could see a hesitation flicker in her eyes but it soon dissipated after I pressed a kiss onto her forehead.

"I want all of you Lena."

I felt her body melt into mine, as she clung tighter onto me as if I would disappeared into thin air if she let go.

"I want all of you Austin."

I let out a comfortable sigh as I finally closed my eyes, my hand caressing the small of her back.

Little did she know, she already owned every fucking part of me.

"You snore by the way groupie." I sleepily mumbled, causing her head to instantly perch up.

"I do not!"

"They're little tiny baby snores. They're pretty cute actually. But you snore."

"Fuck off Austin." She pouted as I brought my hand to the back of her head, pushing her to lay against my chest once again.

"Goodnight angel." I chuckled, placing a lengthy kiss into her waves.

"Goodnight babe."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

312K 5.1K 60
What happens when Amelia gets herself wrapped up in the life of Post Malone? Will she put her stubborn attitude aside and let herself fall?
22.9K 534 48
What do you when you have a one night stand with Post malone, but end up with more than you bargained for?
4.2K 142 23
* mature * *profanity * But I think you'll love it ;) * THIS IS A THREE PART SERIES* Part One- Every Time Part Two- Deja Vu Part Three- Rich and...
14.2K 272 11
probably one of the best smuts you'll ever read