Green Mineral Hero [Complete]

By Lotus_Moonveil

This story is completed. This is a alternate universe where Izuku has a very, interesting quirk called Green... More

Izukus Childhood
A Prank and A Letter.
Months of Hell
Entrance Exam
First Day of School
Battle Training
Anti-Villain Rally
Dekuverse?
Dekuverse Again
USJ
Return of Crazy Events
Perverts Punishment
Sports Festival
Midas What?
Kiss My Emerald Ass!
Announcement (Non Chapter)
Monday Mayhem
First Two Days of Internship
More Internship
Announcement (nonchapter)
Mini Homecoming and Drama
Explosive Reation
Angers Grasp
Dealing With Feelings
That Is New
Finally Forgiven
I. AM. NOT. INTERESTED!
Heros License Test
Pajama Day?
A/N Just a Question
Long Weekend
Hope Crushed
10 Year Later

Another Attempt And a Secret Revealed

12.2K 322 351
By Lotus_Moonveil

~<Izuku POV>~

It's been a couple of weeks since I got One For All. Since that day I've gotten a lot more attention from muscle builders, girls, and some pro heros. Midnight, the R rated super hero, asked me out on a date but when I told her I was in Highschool she blushed and apologized. I honestly was flattered and I did get her autograph, along with her number saying call her when I graduate. All Might and my Mom teased me about it after I told them.

Today I was planning on going to the mall to grab some new clothes as I just got another haircut and had the money.  After grabbing a months worth of new clothes I checked out the nearby hero memorabilia store. I bought a Gran Torino, another All Might, and a Midnight action figures. The store owner was nice until he looked up at me. Apparently someone recorded Midnight asking me out and put it on HeroTube. He wasn't happy I turned down Midnight until I showed him my ID proving my age since that bit of me explaining my age was removed from the video. He apologized and gave me a free Present Mic action figure. I thanked him and left happy with my haul of stuff.

Once I left the mall I was stopped by a small group of muscle heads. The leader was wearing a Midnight shirt so I knew what was going to happen. "Are you Izuku Midoriya?", the idiot asked. I simply nodded, "If this about me rejecting Midnight it's because it's illegal for adults to date kids under 18." The guy chuckled and walked over grabbing my hair. This idiot started to drag me to an alleyway by my hair. I let him to get the beatdown over. "Dude if you want to fight you just had to ask," I say as I stop letting him drag me.

He tries to make me move for a bit then growls, "Guys knock him out. The hand wearer just wants him alive." That's when I felt bats, chains, and knives hit me. Of course they all bent or broke. "Wow you are a group of block heads. I cant believe you're using iron and steel against a living emerald." I shook my head and using my speed boost from One For All knocked them all out. I then bound them all together with emeralds before I pull out my phone calling the cops. This happens so often I got a direct line to the swat units.

As I waited Kamui Woods and Death Arms walked by on patrol. They saw me and tried to attack me. I blocked them with a wall of jade, "Whoa calm down heros, they attacked me. I just called the police and they will be here soon." Kamu didn't listen, "Let those people go villain or else." "My name is Izuku Midoriya, these people attacked me to take me to some guy who wears hands. If you'd wait for the police they'll help clear up this confusion!!" I yelled through the jade wall before Kamui used his wood based quirk to bust through it and catch me in some odd wooden cage. Instead of fighting I just sat down and sighed, "I swear every time theres a new hero they are always quick to attack."

After a couple of minutes the police come along with a person friend of mine, Detective Tsukauchi. He just laughed as he saw me in Kamuis cage, "This is what the 23rd time you've been wrongly detained by heros?" I sighed, "You've lost count a long time ago. This time is 340th time not including Endeavors streak of trying to burn me."  Kamui let me go and I helped the officers handcuff and transfer the attempted kidnappers. Kamui didn't apologize, instead him and Death Arms just left with grumbling from the wooden jerk. After catching up with the detective I left to go home with my stuff.

Mom was at the door when I got there. I couldn't even say high before I felt the cat iron pan I had made for her hit me. "WHY DID YOU FIGHT A HERO?!?!", Mom basically screamed at me. "The news lies Mom and you know it when it comes to me. The thugs behind me tried to kidnap me, Kamui jumped to conclusions, oh and Detective Tsukauchi says hi." I reply as I rub where she hit me. Mom of course apologized and found some liquid porcelain stuff to fix the cracks in my skin from the pan. We ate supper a bit later and I decided to go out for a jog.

After an hour of jogging a girl stopped me. Her hair was in two messy blond buns, she was in a school uniform I didn't recognize, and she had fangs. "Hey there big boy, what's the rush? I'm Toga, what's your name?", she asked as she kept her hands behind her back. "I am sorry Toga but I must be heading home. I have training tomorrow," I replied as I walked by her.

As I got just beyond her I felt a knife hit my back where my heart would be if I had one and heard what sounded like a dull piano note. I turned to look at her and nearly burst out laughing at how confused she looked as she studied her now bent knife. "Toga either you sit down willingly and wait for the cops or I force you to. Your choice," I said softly. She promptly sat on a nearby bench and looked up at me as I called the cops. As we waited she asked, "What was that note earlier and why does my knife look like it hit a brick wall?" I chuckled, "I'm guessing we are the same age so you should have heard of the Emerald Child?" When she nodded she then realized why I asked that. "You're that kid? I thought it was just a rumor." I laughed and shook my head, "Nope quite real. Now I'm guessing you're a runaway with a vampire quirk. I'm going to have you sent to a special institution for people who gone crazy because of their quirk. Hopefully after you've been treated you can be a hero too."

Not too much longer after that the police took her and I started heading home. I formed a green gold pipe and started hitting different parts of my body causing different piano notes and a badly aimed swing caused me to fall over. "Note to self, form a cup next time I attempt to be a piano. Why is it that there has pain when the rest of my body doesn't?" Once I got home I sewed the hole in my shirt shut and let my porcelain skin naturally heal the tiny bit that was left.

The next morning I answered the door as someone was ringing the doorbell like crazy. "Can I help you?" I asked a bit sharply since it was 7 am. I looked over what looked like a purple gas cloud with two yellow sections for eyes for a few seconds before he spoke. "I am Kurogiri and I have a message from your father." I groaned, "Tell "Dad" I'm not falling for it. You know how often people claim that? Have a good day but go." I slammed the door and went to sit on the couch only for Kurogiri to be sitting on it already. "Izuku Midoriya may I at least give you the message?" I made myself a drink, "Fine just make it quick. I want you gone before Mom wakes up." I pointed to the hanging cast iron skillet and he nodded.

"Your Dad Hisashi Midoriya wants to see you again. He left a bit before your quirk formed and he is sorry that he was away for so long. To make up for it he wants to give you a family heirloom before he dies and return your other quirk." I dropped my cup at the last bit. Instead of my cup breaking Kirogiri caught it through a portal and put it down in front of me. "He expected your reaction to be like that. So do you want to meet him again? You might want to get Inko up to see her husband again."

Ever heard the phrase 'Speak of the devil and he will appear'? Well my Mom then entered the room having heard all of it. "I know it's most likely not Hisashi but if it is him I'd love to see him again." Kurogiri then created a portal nearby and out came a guy with no face above his mouth. He had tubes all over his throat and neck as if to keep him alive. "Inko, Izuku. I'm finally home again." He started to cough up some blood as he sat down on a nearby chair. "I'm sorry it's not under better circumstances my two emeralds. Izuku I know you want proof that I am your father." As he said that he pulled out a drawing I made when I was 4. It was the three of us in the city of Oz from the old movie. Mom and I instantly hugged him and he chuckles before coughing again.

"Now I don't have much time left so let's get this done," he said as he gently pushed us away, "First son take this heirloom. It was my dad's and since you're my son it's my turn to pass it on." Kirogiri then pulled out a crystal skull and handed it to me. "It is a prop from one of our favorite movies. I bet you could make a real one now though. Now son it is time I gave you back your second quirk. It is a stronger version of my own. My quirk let's me take and give quirks while yours could also copy and strengthen quirks. I will give it back and give you all the quirks I've taken over the years. I know you're a hero now but I must warn you. Some quirks I have are very evil quirks. Honestly no quirk only its user can be evil. Kneel or sit next to me son."

I sat next to him in a chair and he set his hand on my head. At first I felt nothing it wasn't until I saw that my eyes were like headlights did I realize something was happening. Once it was done Dad coughed. "I'm proud of you son. I know you'll be a much bigger and better man than I was. When the police find me and tell everyone who I am that my legacy as All for One doesn't ruin your chances at a perfect future. The news of you being a villains son will cause you trouble but please rise above it. Inko in my centuries of living you are the only person I loved. I'm sorry I couldn't risk the heros finding you and our son." He hugged us both then left through the portal with Kurogiri. I put the skull on my dresser and called All Might.

He answered a bit groggily, "Young Midoriya is there something wrong?" I steadied my nerves and shakily asked, "Rember that you told me about some guy called All for One? Well I just meet him again. He was my father and hes dying." All Might was silent for about 5 minutes before he hung up on me. Two hours later it was on the news about Dads body being found in an old abandoned building. They also told the entire world that I was his son and that my Mom was married to him. This started the months of hell that nearly killed my Mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 1.8K 18
you all wait with baited breath in the recovery of your symbol of peace, I too recover from the injuries dealt to me during our fight. I am the villa...
226K 8.1K 68
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...
23.6K 326 14
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...
3.5K 53 50
Ever since Izuku Midoriya was discovered to be quirkless, his life has been nothing but torment. So what will he do when he is offered an escape to h...