!Real Timeยก

By esineneilove

Real Time SUCKS but sometimes it can be AMAZING. You just gotta decide how you gonna see/put things into pers... More

Chapter 1 ๐ŸŒง
Chapter 2๐ŸŒง
Characters๐ŸŒง
Chapter 3๐ŸŒง
Chapter 4๐ŸŒง
Chapter 5๐ŸŒง
Chapter 6๐ŸŒง
Chapter 7๐ŸŒง
Chapter 8๐ŸŒง
Chapter 9๐ŸŒง
Chapter 10๐ŸŒง
Chapter 11๐ŸŒง
Chapter 12๐ŸŒง
Chapter 13๐ŸŒง
Chapter 14๐ŸŒง
N/A
Chapter 15๐ŸŒง
Chapter 16๐ŸŒง
Chapter 17๐ŸŒง
Chapter 18๐ŸŒง
Chapter 19๐ŸŒง
Chapter 20๐ŸŒง
Chapter 21๐ŸŒง
Chapter 22๐ŸŒง
Chapter 23๐ŸŒง
Chapter 24๐ŸŒง
Chapter 25๐ŸŒง
Chapter 26๐ŸŒง
Chapter 27๐ŸŒง
Chapter 28๐ŸŒง
Chapter 29๐ŸŒง
Chapter 30๐ŸŒง
Announcement!
Chapter 1: Part 2 โ„๏ธ
Chapter 2: Part 2โ„๏ธ
Chapter 3: Part 2โ„๏ธ
Chapter 4: Part 2โ„๏ธ
Chapter 5: Part 2 โ„๏ธ
Chapter 6: Part 2โ„๏ธ
Chapter 7: Part 2โ„๏ธ
Chapter 8: Part 2โ„๏ธ
Chapter 10: Part 2โ„๏ธ
Chapter 11: Part 2โ„๏ธ
Chapter 12: Part 2โ„๏ธ
Chapter 13: Part 2โ„๏ธ
Chapter 14: Part 2โ„๏ธ
Chapter 15: Part 2โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 16: Part 2โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’™
The Final Chapter๐ŸŒงโ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’™

Chapter 9: Part 2โ„๏ธ

1.4K 47 2
By esineneilove

King POV •
Monday, Jun.15th
10:11am

Today we going get Myra car. I called along some guys from the trap to help.

"Nique you done packing yet?" I asked.

"Uh no. I didn't even start because I'm nit going anywhere." Nique said from on the bed.

I was in the bathroom washing my face. I'm trying to send Nique home to her family until all of this is over.

"Nique we went over this all night last night. You going and that's final."

"I'm not and that's final." She said.

"Why do you wanna stay in an unsafe environment right now?" I asked her.

"It's not unsafe because I have you."

"I can't find and protect Myra and you at the same time." I stated.

"Aren't you gonna have Ace and Jeilani and like 3 other people with you?" She asked.

"That's not the point."

"Yea but it's my point. I'm not going no where especially to Baton Rouge, so you can stop asking." She said to me.

"Who said I was asking?" I told her.

"Obviously me!" Nique yelled.

Now I knew I was getting on her nerves. Nique don't yell or really argue with people so when she gets mad I know I should just shut up.

So I guess ima just have to bring her along with me everywhere.

After I was done getting dressed. Me and Nique walked out the room. Nique had on a black Adidas mini dress.

You could really see her six month belly. She don't look that big for six months but neither did Myra then all of a sudden she just blew up.

We went downstairs. Jeilani and Stori was down there. Stori got in around 7:30 this morning. Ace is still upstairs.

"Morning y'all." Nique said.

"Morning/Wassup." Stori/Jeilani said.

"How y'all think Ace doing?" Stori asked.

"I think he going through it a little. I mean I would. His baby mama was just kidnapped while she is still pregnant with the baby. That's his family." I said to everyone.

"Well we just gotta be there for him until we can find her. I just hope she is okay." Jeilani said.

Everyone nodded theirs heads.

"Y'all ready time go?" Ace said coming down the stairs.

"Yea." I said.

We all got in Ace Range Rover because that had enough room for lol of us then headed to Walgreens.

30 minutes later.

We finally got to Walgreens. Everyone got out.

"Alright y'all here's the plan. Nique you go inside the store and ask if they seen Myra, make sure you give a picture." I said telling the plan.

"Stori you search Myra car. Here is the spare key to her car. We had an extra one made just in case. You know she forget a lot."

"Ace and Jei y'all search the area for anything that might give us a clue. Ima try and get into the security room and check the cameras."

After I gave everyone the plan. Everyone went their separate ways.

I walked into Walgreens while Nique was with the only person that was at a register.

I walked to the back and seen the security room. I looked around and nobody was around. So I turned the knob a lil to see if it was unlocked and surprisingly it was. I walked in and went to the cameras in the parking lot from yesterday.

When I look at it. I see Myra pull up and get out her car then the screen glitches and it switches to two hours later.

Basically someone wiped the video between the time Myra got here and the next two hours.

I sighed and walked back out. Nobody saw me so I was in the clear.

I walked out the store. Nique was by Myra car with Stori. I walked over to them.

"Wassup. So what y'all got?" I asked them.

"Well there was McDonald's in her car and stuff from Walmart but that's pretty much it." Stori said. "Oh! And her phone was still in the car."

"Damn. Is it dead?" I asked her.

"Yes. I'm guessing from all the calls and texts." Stori said.

"Alright. What you got Nique?" I asked.

"All they said was that she came in yesterday and left. Like she was in for 5-10 minutes." Nique told.

"Damn. I ain't got nothing either. They wiped the cameras." I told them.

"Aye yo King!!" I heard Jeilani said a few feet away from Myra car.

We all walk over to him. Ace was behind Jei.

He was picking up a pill bottle. He handed it over to me and it had Nique name on it.

"Alright so what does this mean?" Nique asked.

"It means either when she was kidnapped right before she was in the car or whatever she dropped these pills or they dropped it on purpose." I told her.

"Alright let's go. Stori you can get Myra car and follow us to bring it back to the house and park it into the garage." I said. "It can't be in the open because it is suppose to be burned."

"Yo King we gotta head over to the trap." Ace told me.

"Yea I know. We gon head there after we drop the car off at home." I told him.

We all got in the Range Rover except Stori. She got in Myra car and we all went home.

• Ki'Myra POV •
12:00pm

I'm just getting up. Last night I slept on the carpet in that room. It was so cold too. I was freezing. To be kidnapped they really are being easy. I know it's just the first day/night but they haven't let me starve and they brought a blanket and pillow in here for me to sleep with.

I say it was cold because the blanket was not thick.

Anyways I don't really know what their agenda is for me today. I've only really seen one person and that person was Kareem. Haven't even seen Jennifer yet.

Just as I said that I heard the knob turn. Someone walked in. I didn't recognize who it was. Then I looked closer and it was Maleek.

"Maleek." I said so happy. I tried to get up but it didn't happen so I stayed down.

Then someone else walked in. It was Jennifer.

"Fuck." I said to myself

"Hello my darling daughter." Jennifer said.

I didn't say anything. Just continued to look foward and stare into space.

"You will not ignore me.!" Jennifer said walking towards me.

I still never moved.

"I am your mother and you are not better than me.!" She continued to yell.

As she got closed she got to a stand where she look like she was about to hit me. I'm still pregnant so that's a threat to my son. So I did the only wise thing. I kicked her in her knee and she fell straight on her face.

Maleek rushes over to get in between me and Jennifer. Keep in mind I'm still in the corner on the floor.

"You bitch!" Jennifer said holding her  bottom lip because it was bleeding.

Haha she deserves it.

"You will pay for this. Just wait til I send Kareem in here. He gonna fix yo ass." Jennifer said as she walked out the room.

Maleek helped me up. "You alright mamas?"

"Yea I'm fine. She just was threading my son and I wasn't gonna except that." I told him.

Just then Kareem walked into the room with Jennifer.

"Get her. She busted my lip." Jennifer said.

"What the fuck is going on?" Kareem said.

"I ain't do shit to her. She walked up to me. I kicked her knee. Not my fault she don't have any balance." I told him with all the attitude.

I'm at a point where I'm not scared of these two idiots anymore. I gotta son still in me to protect so if they wanna go. We can go.

"See babe. She just admitted it. Beat her!" Jennifer yelled.

"Jennifer I'm not gonna beat her." Kareem said.

"What? Why the fuck not?" Jennifer asked.

"She is pregnant. I know you see that big ass belly." Kareem said.

That was hurtful.

"So who cares? She hurt me." Jennifer said trying to convince Kareem to beat my ass.

"I'm not gonna beat her Jennifer! Get the fuck out of my face!" Kareem yelled.

"Fine then I will do it." Jennifer said.

Just as she started marching her way towards me Kareem pulled her back by her arm and punched her in her face. He just looked angry. He was doing it over and over again until Maleek jumped in to stop it.

I was just in shock. I never thought he would beat her ass. Well I guess it makes sense. But he never really beat my ass like he just did to her. He just slapped me, choked me and slammed me against a wall. That was the most he did.

"You choosing her over me again!" Jennifer yelled holding her face now.

"Jennifer get the fuck out." Kareem said very calmly.

"This isn't over you little low life whore!" Jennifer yelled as she was escorted out the room from another person that had walked in.

It was quiet for a while then Kareem just left.

"Well that was intense." I said.

Maleek just laughed.

"So are you here to help me or you working with them?" I asked Maleek.

"Both but it's gonna be hard. Your mother really hates you bruh." Maleek said.

"Yea. Always been like that since my dad died." I told him.

"I'm sorry mamas." He said.

"It's fine. I need you to tell my family I'm okay. You tell them where I'm at and y'all come up with a plan to get me out of here." I told Maleek.

"Alright. Do you wan anything to eat?" Maleek asked.

"I would love some Waffle House." I told him.

"Alright. I'll be right back. Try to stay safe mamas. Don't tempt Jennifer." Maleek told me.

"I won't if she don't tempt me. She the reason my baby is in danger." I told him.

"Alright but be careful."

That was the last thing he said before he left. I walked over to the knob and it was locked again. I sighed and went sit back in my corner.

I miss my family. I hope they can come soon. Until then I gotta figure a way out of here and I think I know just the way.
****
Sorry for any errors

Also would really appreciate if you guys start commenting more. Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750 135 41
Navigating parenthood doesn't come with an instructional manual. Now before you go saying 'Cathy, they have those you know' I will say "Sure, they h...
299K 14.1K 47
I don't even know what's going to happen in this story, I'm really freestyle writing, but I'm going to try to keep it interesting. Basically Read to...
549K 23.8K 46
"๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—†๐–พ, she isn't half of me" - ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ต ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
9.5K 71 25
Read it and youll find out๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค