Where We Belonged To

By im__Penguin72

Donghae only has 24 hours left to live. He dedicated 12 hours for people whom he loved dearly. Another 12 hou... More

PROLOGUE.
TWO.
FOUR.
FIVE.

THREE.

102 5 0
By im__Penguin72

He has another 5 hours; just 5 more hours before he will turn to dust, or maybe gone carried by the wind, or lifted up into the air and poof! He's nowhere to be seen anymore. Truthfully, Donghae has no idea how is he going to die but what he knows is that whichever ways it will be, he is ready.

But not just yet now. Not until he got to spend his last dinner with his beloved members. His best of the best friends he has ever had in his entire lifetime, brothers that sometimes make him so annoyed he wishes he can bulldozed them. Yet still, Donghae loves them. So much and too much until his heart can't take the love anymore.

And now to see all of them gathering around at the table where Shindong has enough sense to book in private makes all emotion bursting out of Donghae's chest. The first one greeting him is none other than Heechul whom looks ready to burst into anger to the late couple but when Donghae literally throws him a deathly tight hug, Heechul is quiet. Instead, he's concern.

"Yah, why are you suddenly like this?" He asks but Donghae says nothing as he buries his head deeper into Heechul's neck, others are starting to look at him in worries.

"Donghae, are you alright?" Leeteuk is standing by the end of the table, making rooms for all the dishes to fit with Shindong and Yesung's help. The younger doesn't reply, he is silence and nobody even knows if he's crying or not.

Kyuhyun looks over to Hyukjae standing beside him. "Hyung, did you do anything to him?" Kyuhyun asks accusingly which Hyukjae quickly denies. "Why would you think I did anything?" Sighing as Hyukjae looks over Heechul who's trying to pry Donghae off from him. When the older has succeeded, everyone can see the red over Donghae's eyes. When Heechul asks if he's crying, he shakes his head with a bright smile on his face. There it is again Hyukjae thoughts; those big smile that never reaches his ears and how much he wishes he could just force the answer from Donghae.

Because Hyukjae isn't a fool, he knows something is definitely wrong with Donghae even without the latter telling him anything. He will always know but he won't possibly pressure him. Donghae hates that the most. So he just keeps silence, sending glances to a worried Leeteuk by the far end of the table while everyone watches Donghae acting so weird.

And this is probably the 100th times Hyukjae has been thinking; is something really bad bothering him?

Few minutes later everybody starts filling in the room—typical of Suju, they've never been early to dinner. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun arrived at the same time complaining about rush hours, Kangin also makes it and surprisingly there is Sungmin too. Siwon arrives 30 minutes later when everybody is threatening him on chatroom to start eating without him. It's obvious the man has just gotten here from the airport.

"Uri Masi is leaping from countries to countries nowadays." Shindong jokes as the dishes are served.

"Well, anything for Donghae." Siwon fist bump the man before his hand resting on Donghae's thigh who's sitting right next beside him. It's not a secret to everybody present that he is absolutely worried about the other. His eyes tell them everything.

"Is there anything special for us to have dinner together, hyung?" Ryeowook asks Donghae with so much curiosity. Because all of a sudden receiving call from Leeteuk saying they will have a dinner with half of them presented is surely very surprising. Until now he doesn't know the reason.

Donghae smiles again while his eyes travel to each one of his members. At this point, Hyukjae feels like throwing all those plates right on the floor and demands answer from him. Donghae is acting so weird and now even Heechul is sending him eye signal asking him what has happened. But Hyukjae couldn't possibly answer him. He doesn't know. All of them just watch Donghae putting down his glass of wine and giving the brightest smile he could have ever given.

As much as sincere it looks like, it's scaring the shit out of Hyukjae and the rest.

"It's nothing. I just thought that a dinner with everybody once in a while is a good idea." Nonchalantly he said before awkwardly massaging the back of his head. Maybe his action seems less suspicious but not to Hyukjae. Even in the car ride to this restaurant earlier, he has noticed how Donghae keeps massaging his head. Sitting restlessly on his seat and face paler in minutes. But when Hyukjae asks him if he's doing okay, he will just nod without saying anything.

He is so confused why Donghae is keeping secret from him when he has never done something like this. "You know, I almost thought that you're planning on an elope to another country or something with your odd behavior, hyung. What's up with the sudden dinner? And Heechul hyung even called me earlier threatening me to come or else he will kick my butt." Kyuhyun nags.

"I will definitely do so if you don't keep your mouth shut now." Heechul snickers, earning some chuckles from the rest of the members including Donghae.

"Is everything alright, Donghae?" Leeteuk's worrying voice turns the noisy room into silence. "There's nothing you want to tell us about?" Every eyes on the younger, watching his body gestures but although they find something is out of place from him the genuine smile drops all those accusations. Donghae doesn't look like lying yet there is something behind his sad gazes to each one of them.

No one says anything when he keeps on massaging his head, because they are so into deciphering what is exactly so off about him. "Nothing, hyung. Really. Don't worry." Until the end of dinner they are confused. Not even Kangin and Siwon making jokes could lift the mood up, yet Donghae is all a ball of sunshine so no one says anything in the end.

"Something is wrong with him." Leeteuk has to say it like no one ever takes notice and that's making Hyukjae slightly annoyed, although he doesn't show it.

Hyukjae, Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon and Yesung are standing in the parking lot meanwhile the rest are in the restroom, including Donghae with his occasional whining to talk longer with Kangin and Sungmin which are really weird. The leader is looking hardly at Hyukjae, face laced with ultimate worries. "Are you sure he doesn't say anything to you?"

He sighs loudly in defeat. "Trust me hyung, I've been trying asking him for so many times if there's anything bothering him. But he won't say anything." Hyukjae said. His face contorts with worries and confusion mirrored the rest standing before him in circle.

"When he was face timing me this noon, I thought that he was just like you know saying hi and things. But he seemed so ...... off. Like there's something he wants to say but he won't or maybe couldn't. The way he's acting scared me." Siwon utters with a deep frown.

"You mean like he's hiding something big?"

"Well isn't he?" Heechul answers Yesung's question. He stares to Hyukjae this time. "I don't know how to put it but the way he's crying just now while hugging me is so weird. Fuck he's giving me goosebumps and I'm very worried. What if he's sick and he won't tell us?"

Leeteuk clicks his tongue. "Yah, don't say it like that." Only to have Heechul frantic at his remarks.

"But he looks so pale! You guys see it too right?"

"Hyung keep it down! He's going to hear you." Hyukjae hushes Heechul when Donghae comes out from the restaurant with Ryeowook close beside him. They are laughing about something and to hear Donghae's sweet laughter makes Hyukjae's heart skipping a beat. But like the rest of his members, they can't shake off the feeling wrapping around them about Donghae's strange antics.

"Oh God, look at the time!" Donghae loudly exclaims as he takes a look at his watch. He looks up to all the members now standing in circle around him. "I guess we should call it a day hyung."

"Already? But it's barely 9:30PM." Yesung commented in surprise.

"Well in case you guys didn't notice, I'm sleepy already." Shindong chimes in putting his muscled arm over Kyuhyun's shoulder, leaning his thin body to the maknae. "I barely can keep my eyes open."

"It's so nice to sleep early!" Ryeowook said in whine. "I barely can sleep at night."

"I haven't been sleeping so well nowadays." Yesung pipes in earning a scoff from Heechul beside him. "You've never sleep so well in years."

"Maybe it's your pillow." – Kyuhyun

"I am positive my pillow is innocent. It must be my air purifier. It smells like fart." – Ryeowook

"Who the hell put fart as a purifier? Do you want to die early?" – Heechul

"Well apparently smelling others' fart can avoid you from getting a risk of heart attack, stroke and—"

"Oh shut up Masi! You and your stupid health fact you body builder obsessive freak!" Heechul ends up hollering in the middle of the side road to Siwon.

"But it's a fact from WHO!" And Siwon joining the bandwagon of 'why we can't sleep' and 'fart purifier' only giving more headache to Leeteuk's head. Seriously, are they 5?!

"Guys that's enough I think we should—"

"Pfft!"

Before Leeteuk could continue on with his scolding, somebody is roaring out in laughter and it's none other than Donghae himself. He stumbles backward while laughing like hyena, holding his stomach as he bends his body forward. Everybody falls into silence. They thought he will die from suffocation somehow. Nobody could relate what's so funny to him.

"Ummmm what?" Kyuhyun asks in utter confusion watching the older cackling like no tomorrow. Even the rest are perplexed.

Donghae struggles to contain his laughter while talking as he looks up to the rest. The edge of his eyes is wet from laughing too much and his face is bright. Somehow, all of their worries about him earlier vanish in one go. Watching him acting like his usual idiotic self is refreshing. "You guys are so funny!" he grabs on to Hyukjae to balance himself and by then everyone is joining his laughter.

Maybe they are just being paranoid because Donghae is absolutely fine. They parted ways minutes later after a group selfie and leave to their own home. Donghae is hugging everybody to the point even the group hug couldn't possibly stop him from giving each one of the members a hug. It almost looks like he doesn't want the night to end when he's the first dismissing the dinner.

"Take care everybody. I love you guys." He waves at them as they leave the area without much a thought to his wishes. Though Hyukjae is weirded out once again as they walk to the car. His eyes not leaving Donghae beside him at all. Before Hyukjae could move to the driver's side of the car, strong arms circled him for a tight hug from behind.

He smiles. "You do know we are going home together right?" He pats Donghae's hands softly, not minding the cold wrapping those smooth fingers. Donghae hums. "I can't possibly left you out of my hugs."

"Well, you can hug me all you want when we got back home." Hyukjae slowly pries his hands off as he turns back. "You don't have any schedule for tomorrow right? Sleep over at mine tonight." Hyukjae wants to blame the lamppost standing above them for making him seeing a hallucination of Donghae's smile falling off his lips. Suddenly he looks so sad, like he knows something no one else knows about. That pricks on Hyukjae's curiosity so much.

He smiles softly and whispers, "I don't think I should."

"Why not? We can do whatever you want for tonight." He holds on to Donghae's hands tightly. They are lucky the parking lot is a bit desolate so they don't have to worry about any paparazzis or fans. "Just say whatever you want."

Donghae thinks silently, humming as he looks up. He's acting all cute and Hyukjae swears he could just kiss the air out of him right now. As he looks to Hyukjae at last, he said. "I just want some hours with you. Then I'll go back to my apartment."

"Hae, didn't I just say you can spend the night over? Please?~" Hyukjae begs. "I miss waking up in the morning seeing your beautiful face first." Hyukjae is sincere and honest, he really does miss Donghae badly. Yet there is a nagging at the back of his mind telling him that as much as Donghae wants the same thing like him, he just can't. He wonders what's the younger is up to.

"I can't stay with you for the night, Hyukkie." Donghae said in soft voice. "I need to stay at my house tonight."

Hyukjae is surprised to hear that. This is the first time ever Donghae has ever rejected his offer for a stay. Why would Donghae say that so suspiciously? Is he hiding something from him? Hyukjae is worried.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asks, unconsciously sound offended but Hyukjae could care less about that now. His patience is running thin and the walls of composure slowly crumbling down. Donghae is positively not okay and the fact Hyukjae doesn't know why irks him so much! What is happening? "Tell me Hae, is there somewhere you're going tonight?"

Donghae hesitantly nods his head. Hyukjae waits for more words to be said but nothing. His heart feels heavy. Donghae is seriously keeping a secret from him all these times when they have promised not to do such thing anymore. But keeping his head calm, Hyukjae tries to shut his anger out. There must be a reasonable explanation to all of this. "Can I come with you?"

"You can't, Hyukjae." Donghae sounds so solemn, so sad and down. Hyukjae hates that. He only wants him to be happy. What could have possibly happened to snatch away his lovely little sunshine? Why is Donghae looking so sad and not to mention paler by minutes?

"Why not?" He asks without thinking much, his hands gripping Donghae's tighter than before. To say he is not afraid will be a lie. Hyukjae is terrified. He wishes Donghae will tell him what's going on so he could understand and help him out. He waits for any explanation but the answer makes him doubt everything.

Donghae smiles warmly to him, his once bright smile becomes hollow. Hyukjae's heart trembles in fear. "Because where I'm going next is somewhere you can't go just yet."

How Hyukjae wishes he could have understood those sooner.

But he doesn't and before he could ask more, Donghae releases his hands from Hyukjae's grip and walks to the other side of the car. Opening the door, he slips inside. But he doesn't miss the sad words left Hyukjae's mouth.

"Why are you not telling me anything, Hae?"

Donghae pretends he doesn't hear him. Because I can't, Hyuk.

10:15PM

He has eaten good meals, taken his shower, dressed in comfortable grey pajamas belonged to Hyukjae and Donghae's head is splitting in pain again. He's inside Hyukjae's bedroom while the older is in the kitchen arranging things—typical clean freak Lee Hyukjae. As Donghae sits down on Hyukjae's bed, his eyes stare into the brick-themed wall of the room. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

It's almost time.

When he opens them again, he wonders if he has done good things today. He has visited his father's grave, met his mother and brother, having small chats through his phone with his friends, handing the flash drive of SJ next albums to his manager, eat with his members and spending the last remaining time with his Hyukjae.

Truthfully he doesn't know what will happen after tonight ends. He knows he will die but should he be on Hyukjae's bed when it happens? Beside the older? The thought of Hyukjae finding his dead body the next morning scares the shit out of him so badly. That's why he wants to leave before midnight. He's just going to cuddle with Hyukjae until the time almost running out then he will run all the way to his own floor. That's for the best. He can't have the older to be traumatized because of him.

But the thought of dying alone is scary, he doesn't want to be alone when it happens but wishing for company is the most selfish things he could have asked; especially to Hyukjae his own boyfriend. God, Lee Donghae why would you be so selfish in the last moment of your life?

But it's fine right? To be selfish sometimes. After all, he won't see Hyukjae again after this. He won't feel his warm touches anymore, won't see his beautiful gummy smile and hear his mesmerizing laughter again. Donghae won't hear Hyukjae telling him how much he loves him over and over and over again and that hurts tremendously bad. This is a pure torture. This right here is purgatory.

"Donghae?" Just then Hyukjae enters his room, finding much conflicted Donghae sitting by the edge of his bed. Hyukjae calls out for him, "Why haven't you gone to sleep yet? You said you're tired." As Hyukjae comes closer, only then Donghae takes notice of a glass of water and something small like a tablet in his hands.

"I'm waiting for you." He said while eyes not leaving those things in Hyukjae's hands. "What are those for?"

Donghae watches as Hyukjae's taking a seat beside him with a smiling face. Shoving the glass and the tablet into his palms. "Eat this. I know you've been having headache all day long. God, and you have the nerve to keep it from me!"

Donghae stares in shock. Just then the dull pain diminishes. How did Hyukjae know? Is he really that obvious? He stares still at his boyfriend smiling at him as the latter urges him to take them. "Eat it. That should ease the pain a bit." So Donghae did as he is told to; although he knows so well nothing will change. But he doesn't want to make Hyukjae sad anymore so he opts to eat them knowing there's no helping him anymore.

After chugging the tablet and water down his throat, Hyukjae takes the empty glass and puts it on the night stand. He pulls Donghae to lie down on the bed before scooping the younger closer into his chest. Donghae doesn't even have time to protest when arms are closing his waist like an iron grip and a soft lips kissing his chapped one. Hyukjae is kissing him softly yet passionate enough to let Donghae's heart skipping on miles. As he breaks the kiss, Hyukjae's hands that are cupping Donghae's face caress his cheeks. He stares at into his eyes lovingly, "You are so beautiful."

Donghae smiles and he pulls him into another kiss. Soon it becomes heated with hands roaming on each other. Donghae nibbles on Hyukjae's bottom lips to allow him entrance and the older granted him. Having a French kiss has always been their forte. Donghae knows how much Hyukjae loves it whenever he initiates the kiss first and having his boyfriend's lips latching with his drive him crazy all over again.

Donghae wishes he could stay another hour, another minutes or seconds just so that he can be together with Hyukjae much longer. Those loving stares and secret touches during dinner is not enough. Hyukjae's endless concern and care for him would never be sufficient. He loves him dearly, too much until Donghae's resolution this morning for him to cross over the other world becomes shaky. Breath hitching as the pain intensifies. His head is hurting bad and the thought of his limited time squeezes his heart painfully.

I don't want to die. But what can he do? The continuous dulling pain is his proof of limited time in this world. I don't want to leave Hyukjae.

"Hae?" He doesn't even noticed the kiss is broken. Hyukjae's eyes roam his face with concern. Donghae has gotten so pale and it worries him terribly. "Donghae, are you alright?" Hyukjae tries to make them having an eye contact and when he succeeded, there he sees those tears gathering in Donghae's eyelids. Pooling like a dam ready to be broken. His eyes turn wide in seconds as Hyukjae hushes him to calm down when the tears cascade down his cheeks. "Shushhhh.....don't cry baby. What's wrong? Are you in pain?"

Donghae doesn't say anything, not even a sob comes out from his lips. All Hyukjae knows is that he's pulling him closer into another hug but this time it doesn't give a comfort to Hyukjae. It's like Donghae is trying to tell him something big, desperation emitting from all his body gestures. Hyukjae is very worried now.

But before he could ask Donghae beats him to it. "I love you so much, Hyukjae. Don't forget that." And Hyukjae couldn't possibly say anything anymore, knowing whatever it is inside Donghae's head, it's hurting him.

He kisses his head and let Donghae rests his head over his chest, hiding him away from all the sadness in the world. Hyukjae softly whispers to him while patting his head, "I love you too, Donghae. Always." And without him realizing it he falls asleep with Donghae safe in his arms.

It's time.

The pain is tearing his mind apart. He couldn't breathe, nor say anything at all and moving his stiff body seems impossible. Like there is a very huge lump residing in his throat, hindering him from saying anything. As Donghae slowly pries his eyes open, he is met with Hyukjae's chest first. Slowly he gathers courage to look up an inch and it's enough for him to see the outline of Hyukjae's beautiful face in the darkness. He smiles, letting the feel of Hyukjae's strong and warm arms wrapping around his body engulfed him into an eternal sleep. Hyukjae's soothing breath as his lullaby for the last time.

The pounding he has first felt the night inside his bathroom grows stronger by seconds. He feel something warm coming down his nose but he is too weak to wipe it off. Donghae silently prays for all of this to end quickly, as his eyes remained fixed on Hyukjae's sleeping face the last thing in his memories is at least of their last moments together.

"Lee Donghae." The voice calls for him again and this time Donghae is not afraid. He accepts it gladly with a smile on his face. I'm ready, he thoughts silently and sleep has never been this peaceful before.

The alarm blares off loudly in the room. Hyukjae groans as he turns over to his back and reaches blindly for his phone. The screen shows the time is already 8:30 AM. Too early. Turning the alarm off he returns to his original position seeking warmth from certain somebody.

But something is off. Because all he could feel is cold.

His eyelids feel so heavy like someone puts a boulder on them. But with much reluctant effort, Hyukjae opens his eyes to meet a slight tint of bluish grey light coming from the reflection outside hitting his dark grey curtains. Yawning with thick sleep he let his eyes adjust to the dark for a minute before he can finally make an outline of the sleeping figure beside him. Hyukjae feels weird, he is sure he didn't turn on the air-conditioner last night so why is he feeling so cold?

He watches Donghae's sleeping features with an affectionate smile adorning his face. Hyukjae draws a circle over the younger's arm and only then he notices something. Cold.

He pulls the comforter further north to cover up both of their bodies as he snuggles closer to Donghae. But yet again something is off, and Hyukjae is certain he feels no air coming out from Donghae's nose nor slightly parted lips as he is sleeping. He looks at the younger's face intently, fear gripping his heart out of nowhere. How can Hyukjae not notice it before? Something is definitely nor right. How could Donghae is soundly asleep but his chest is so still? Why isn't he making any snores or those little mumbles in his sleep that Hyukjae always finds so adorable?

Most importantly, has he ever look this peaceful whenever he's sleeping? Hyukjae thinks not.

His breath turns rapid as Hyukjae braves himself to lift his two fingers up and place them down Donghae's nostril to feel the air. His breath hitched wildly. Nothing.

His brows furrow deeply as he put those two fingers at the younger's neck, searching for any pulse. It's simple; his index and middle fingers both on the same line of the carotid artery and he will feel the throbbing by his digits—

None. He feels nothing at all. No throbbing, no pulse. Nothing. More cold on the neck area.

Hyukjae is in complete fear. "H—Hae?" He sits up, trying to lift the younger and only then he takes notice of something slightly red below Donghae's nose. Inching closer with his trembling fingers attempting to touch them, Hyukjae's breaths turn labor. It's a dry blood under his nostril.

It takes him a full second to turn frantic. Hyukjae has one hand scooping around Donghae's shoulders and brings his body closer to him. Another hand he pats on Donghae's cheek to wake him up. Cold. Everything is cold; his forehead, his nose, his bluish lips, his pale skin, his neck and hands and body and—

"D—Donghae yah." Hyukjae calls out his name with realization dawning on him. Fear is making him trembling all over his body. "D—Donghae!" Tears spring out from Hyukjae's eyes, flowing freely down his flushed cheeks as he watches Donghae's sleeping face intently. He's searching for any movements; even a slight muscle twitching but nothing. Desperation kicking him hard as he shakes the body on his laps roughly. "Wake up! P—Please stop joking aro—und!"

But Donghae is cold-stilled, he doesn't even move nor breathe. Hyukjae's heart drops down to his stomach, the nauseous threatening to pour out of his stomach but he chooses hold them in as he cries and begs harder for the younger to wake up. Hyukjae wails loudly, hugging Donghae's cold immobilized body closer to his warm one.

"N—No. P—Please don't leave me." He said followed by a string of loud sobs and snots. "W—Wake u—up. P—Please wake up, Hae." He begs again with a heavy heart. He couldn't feel any warm from him anymore, unlike last night where all his touches on Donghae's body is like a fire; blasting flame of delight and love. Now he is only a vessel, cold vessel with no soul residing inside. Nothing will make those beautiful eyes open again. Hyukjae won't see his beautiful brownish dark orbs, not hear his heavenly voice and lovely laughter, nor hearing those sweet words of 'I love you Hyukkie' from him anymore. Donghae won't be doing any of those anymore. He's gone, out from Hyukjae's reach which breaks the man harder with each breath he takes.

"Donghae!" Hyukjae screams, pulling his lover for him to see his face once again. He hopes for him to open his eyes and laugh at him mockingly, saying how idiot Hyukjae is for believing him dead. He could accept that, he will accept anything as long as he opens his eyes.

"Open y—your eyes, Hae. It's okay if this is all a prank. I—I won't be mad at you."

Still nothing, Donghae lays motionless in his arms. Hyukjae's red face scrunched up in pain as he sobs loudly. "P—Please Hae. D—Don't leave me!"

He holds him tightly in his arms, not wanting to let go ever; despite the fact that Donghae is long gone already. But his body is here with Hyukjae, the last reminder of him being alive and breathing beside Hyukjae all this time and he wants to cherish that as long as he can do.

Hyukjae wonders if this is how death feels like. His heart goes along with the dead Donghae.

Leeteuk is pretty sure the only schedule he has for the day is the recording for Studio Lululala in the evening. So why is his phone ringing out this early morning?

He reluctantly grabs the phone by his bed, looking at the caller ID. Leeteuk groans out in annoyance, it's Hyukjae and he is so ready to yell at the younger from interrupting his beauty sleep. When he slides the button to green and put the phone close to his ear, Leeteuk is close enough to snap but remembering how anger early in the morning isn't good for his poor age he calms down. Plus, Hyukjae won't call without any stupid reasons after all.

"You do know it's too early for a breakfast right?" He asks nonchalantly, lying back on the bed while yawning louder. One hand closing his mouth. Leeteuk waits for any response but what he receives is a string of sobs and clear wailing from the other line. Leeteuk froze, he immediately sits up from his bed. "Hyukjae?"

Hyukjae doesn't immediately answer him and that's only making Leeteuk's anxious growing by seconds. His feet is both on the cold tile ground now, ready to spring into action if necessary. "H—Hyung...."

"What's going on?" Leeteuk asks. "Why are you crying?"

"D—Don—" Hyukjae's breath hitching as heavy sobs wrecking his voice. The leader has to really strain his ear to hear him out carefully. "D—Dong—hae."

"What about him? Is he with you? Hyukjae, what's going on? Why are you crying?" So many questions coming out from him but Leeteuk can't stop himself from asking because Hyukjae just won't tell him. He keeps on crying and sobbing, the sound of it indicates something terribly bad has happened.

Is it Donghae? Leeteuk doesn't want to think anymore. So he finally walks out of his bed, grabs the nearest coat he can find and steps outside his bedroom. The line still connected. "Be patience, Hyukjae. I'm coming for you now." Calmly he said but Leeteuk's action is far from it. He stumbles through the doorway, find himself putting on different shoes and his face almost hitting the front door he's opening. Hyukjae's continuous sobbing makes him much uneasy by seconds. "Tell me what's happening." He demands as he walks to the lift, punching the button up.

"D—Donghae..."

"What's happening to him? Is he alright?" The lift is taking so long to arrive as Leeteuk's patience running thin. The scenery outside is a gloomy day with clouds covering the sun in the morning and it's freezing too. But that doesn't stop Leeteuk from coming for the messy Hyukjae. The realization that he is crying for Donghae makes him ten times nervous, not to mention he is still thinking about the other's odd behavior yesterday.

The lift is taking too much time and Leeteuk can't possibly stay calm when Hyukjae said, "He's n—not breathing, hyung."

A/N: Heartbreaking isn't it? :) Do comments ok?! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 1.4K 17
minhyuk just needs five more days. © fxxk_no 2018 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠: ↬ #𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐤. ↬ #𝟐𝟐 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐤. ↬...
17.3K 422 26
"No matter what, we're getting you out of there." That sentence made up the end of your life, spoken by so many the moments blurred together. Yet the...
569 22 10
Right person but there is no time. A frustrated pop star was diagnosed with a neurodegenerative disease. Losing his passion for music because of a br...
10.3K 930 31
"And then you came...into my life, into my dreams, into my whole world until I only saw you around me..." Depression, Arrogance? what causes it? can...