ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ, ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ | fanfic나무

By Fanficnamu

A BlackBangtan Story two groups who hate each other are forced to team up to steal back four diamonds for th... More

Symbols
Introduction
~C. 1 New mission Pt. 1~
C. 2 New Mission Pt. 2
C. 3 Introductions
C.4 Can we get along?
C.5 Good news?
C. 6 Moving in
C. 7 Games
C. 8 Games Pt. 2
C. 9 Closer...?
Author's note
C.3 a text
C. 11 Midnight snack
C.12 To the mall
C.13 Flashback
C.14 Airport Fashion
C.15 To the greatest city in the world
C.16 Long-ass trip
C.17 Talk to yourself
C.18 We're Here
C.19 Dahyun's Phone Call
C.20 Lunch time
C.21 Get to know you
C.22 Water
C. 23 We found it!
C. 24 Save me
Thank you!!
Hi , I'm back!
C. 25 Ice cream and Sorbets
C.26 The NYC Theater
C. 27 To the mall pt.2
C. 28 The Dry Cleaners
Thank you 💛
C. 29 Airport Experience
THANK YOU💖
C. 30 First Class
C. 31 Small House
C. 32 Thorn
C. 33 Basement
C. 34 Hospital Run
C. 35 Light Switch
C. 36 Strolling around Paris
C. 37 ???
C. 38 Researching
C. 39 Messages
C. 40 Flying to HK
C. 41 Free Day
C. 42 The Confession
C. 43 The Fountain
C. 44 Night Shift
C. 45 Tracker
C. 46 Photos
C. 47 Emergency Meeting
C. 48 The Last Mission Pt. 1
C. 49 The Last Mission Pt. 2
C. 50 The Last Mission Pt. 3
C. 52 Major Turn of Events
C. 53 Where did He go?
C. 54 A Week Later
C. 55 B.P.
C. 56 Saving Ourselves
AUTHOR's NOTE
AUTHOR's NOTE PT. 2 + JIROSÉ oneshot
C. 57 The End

C. 51 The Last Mission Pt. 4

1.1K 47 14
By Fanficnamu

————————•지로제•———————–

Jimin's Half

Namjoon Hyung and Jennie screamed at the same time, "The doorknob is open!?"

The two came running towards the door and huddled around the doorknob.

I got up from my spot to also see what's going on.

I tiptoed, peering over Tae's shoulder, as I saw Jennie grab the diamond that was inside the doorknob using a pair of pliers she found while we were searching around.

She carefully removed the diamond, and placed it on top of her hand.

While everyone else was looking over to see the diamond, Namjoon Hyung got a dried up wet wipe he got from Jin hyung and stuffed it in the door knob.

He shut the doorknob's latch.

He and I soon walked over to where the rest was and looked at the diamond.

"Wow, does this mean we're done with our mission?" Jin hyung asked.

"Obviously, what else would it mean?" Jisoo replied, "Well, we should get out of here. We should go get some chicken. I know a really good restaurant."

"Yeah, we should- after all, we'll probably never get to see each other again." Lisa said, "Okay, ..."

Everyone's voices became softer and muffled up as my thoughts started to become louder.

Maybe it's for the best that we will never see each other again.

I'd never want to be involved with Rosé after what happened.

Why am I even thinking about her until now?

Oh my god. I'm hopeless.

It's okay, It's okay, I'll only need to be in her presence for a couple more hours.

It's going to be alright.

"Hyung? Are you listening to me?" Taehyung asked as he waved his hand in front of me.

"Hmm? Uh huh, yes. Go on." I said as I leaned on the table.

"Okay, as I was saying- Lisa and the others are looking for the key because Namjoon Hyung dropped it and now it's lost somehow." Taehyung said, "But- once they find the key, we'll be able to eat the dumplings we deserve!"

I smiled and furrowed my eyebrows, "Dumplings?"

"Yeah? Why?" He asked, "Jisoo said that the chicken restaurant she talked about also sells dumplings."

He let out a deep breath, "It's perfect, I have been craving dumplings this morning."

I laughed at him.

"Ok, let's get dumplings together once we get outta here."

After looking around the place to find the key again-

"Guys! I found the key!" Hoseok Hyung shouted and tossed the key over to Lisa who was standing next to the door.

Namjoon Hyung walked over to Hobi Hyung, "Where did you find it?"

"It was under the chair." He pointed and Namjoon Hyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"I looked over there-."

Click-

"The door's open now!" Lisa shouted.

"Let's get going." Taehyung said as we walked next to each other, headed towards the door.

My shoulder bumped into someone else's shoulder, I let out a soft 'ow'.

"Sorry." That someone said as they walked passed us, walking out of the escape room.

Who was that? Was that Rosé? Did she just apologize?

Wow...

Taehyung and I walked out together and he suddenly asked, "Will you and Rosé make up anytime soon?"

Wow.

My forehead creased. "My do you mean?"

"I mean, it's very hard to joke around with the girls with the beef you and Rosé have right now." Taehyung said, "Now that I'm talking about beef, I want some beef filling in my dumplings- do they sell those?"

"Hah, beef.." I said softly.

He sighed, "I know it might be hard but how about you approach her?"

I looked at him, about to say something but I fought back and looked to the ground.

"She doesn't seem like she would be the first one to approach you. She might still feel embarrassed and ashamed for lashing out at you."

I sighed, "Why are you telling me that? I have to act like I don't care.."

"C'mon, it'll be better for all of us." He tried to convince me, "I bet she feels bad about saying those things-."

I lashed out on him, "Whose side are you on?"

"Yours, obviously. But think about it Hyung." Taehyung put up with my anger and tried to convince me again.

We reached the front desk and the receptionist gave us each a balloon.

Wow, a balloon, why couldn't we get cake or ice cream?

"Congratulations! You're the first people to have escaped that room! Would you like us to post your names on our website?" The receptionist asked.

Namjoon, being the leader responded, "No thanks, we'd like to be anonymous."

The receptionist guy nodded, and without saying anything else but 'thank you', we all left.

Rosé's Half

40 minutes later,
At the chicken restaurant Jisoo recommended.

We arrived at the restaurant 30 minutes ago, and we placed our orders.

We ordered spicy and sour chicken wings and dumplings.

I don't know why Taehyung wanted dumplings so much but Jennie unnie agreed on it.

And she'll be paying for the food so..

We also ordered ice cream, which the store was also selling.

I ordered a vanilla ice cream. And Jisoo and Lisa ordered chocolate ice creams. And Jennie ordered a strawberry ice cream.

And then there's Bangtan...

Now, the store was selling 4 flavors. Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and mint chocolate chip.

And then, they just started a whole damn debate about mint chocolate ice cream.

But I didn't bother to listen to them argue about ice cream.. my mind was in another place at that time.

And now the food has arrived.

Jisoo unnie took a deep breath, "The smell, it smells good."

"Wow, what an amazing sentence, Jisoo ssi." Jin said as he got a chicken piece from the bucket.

Jisoo unnie bowed, "Thank you, Jin ssi."

The two shared a laugh.

Hoseok oppa took a chicken piece also, "Wow, the chicken looks so red."

"Did you expect it to be green?" Yoongi asked as he reached over to get some dumplings.

Dumplings.

I also grabbed some dumplings, I grabbed each dumpling one by one and placed them on my plate.

I ate one dumpling.

Hmm, I see why Taehyung wanted dumplings so badly. This tastes great-

"Hey, What do you guys plan to do with the money? Wait- How much do we earn from this again?" Hoseok oppa asked, trying to fill in the seemingly quiet table.

Oh yeah, we get money from all of this. At least it's all worth it.

Jisoo Unnie shrugged, "I'm probably going to buy a dog. But then if we're going to go on missions I'm not sure if we can let the dog be by itself."

"Well, if you're going to get a dog, I'm going to get a dog too." Jennie unnie said as she chewed on a dumpling.

"I want a cat." Lisa said as she was stirring her ice tea with her straw.

"A cat?" Jungkook asked.

She hummed, "Do you have a problem with that, rabbit-face?"

Taehyung laughed, "Pfffft- Rabbit-face?"

"She called me that many times already-" Jungkook said as he drank his ice tea.

"How about you guys? What will you buy?" Jennie asked Bangtan.

I suddenly hear a ding sound. Something like a bell notification.

I raised my head looking from my plate to in front of me, I saw Lisa holding her phone, staring at it.

I slightly furrowed my eyebrows.

Why would she be suddenly staring at her phone when she was talking about getting a cat just a while ago? And being all social?

"I need to head outside first, I'll be right back." She stood up and walked out the front door.

And then, another sudden sound. This time, it's the sound of a ringtone.

It was coming from Jungkook's phone.

He checked the number, glancing at it and excused himself. He got up, pushed his seat back and left. Going out the front door like Lisa.

Something's going on.

Jungkook's POV

I walked out the front and saw Lisa standing where I told her to meet me.

I walked over to her, smiling slightly.

She asked me, "Explain, why did you ask me to go outside and call you?"

"Well~" I smiled, "I didn't want anyone to catch us."

She chuckled, "Wow, what a creative way to meet someone in secret. A fake phone call-"

Her own laugh cut her off, "Ok, what did you want to say?"

I took out a box from my pocket and I handed it to her.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Open it."

She did, and the face she made was the most wholesome thing I have ever seen.

"Oh my god..It's a rabbit necklace!" She said happily, "Where did you find time to get this?"

"I have ways." I laughed, "Well, I wanted to give you this so that you could be reminded of me even if we're not together."

"It's..It's so pretty!" She squealed.

I smiled from ear to ear.

I took it from her and I put it on her neck, clasping the clasp of the necklace to close it.

I moved away a little. And we just stared at each other.

I leaned in closer to her and she did the same.

Footsteps.

"Lisa? Jungkook?" We both looked to see who it was.

"Y-you broke our promise- j-just like that?" Rosé said in a broken voice.

What promise?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2K 11
WARNING THIS IS A FULL ON BOOK FILLED WITH ONLY SMUT. THIS WILL FEATURE LISA AND JUNGKOOK IN 10 STORIES. PLEASE DON'T LET YOUR PARENTS, YOUNGER SIBL...
187K 4.6K 61
Where in Jungkook has a crush on Lisa and Lisa has a crush on Jungkook. Not just Liskook but other ships too like: Taennie Jirosé Jinsoo Started: M...
71.5K 1.9K 44
(Complete) This is story about 2 powerfull Mafia groups who hate each other but maybe destiny has planned something else for them what will happen...
65.8K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...