Chess Pieces #5: Loki Von Ams...

By HiroYuu101

Fourth The mischievous man who's always pretending. SPG | R-18 More

Fourth
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The Royal Wedding
Special Chapter - The Loyal Bishop

Chapter 67

123K 4.9K 2.7K
By HiroYuu101

We let Loki eat first even though I could tell that the EL Ordre wanted to talk to him as soon as possible. They should wait though. He has been unconscious for three fucking days and I think they could wait for another minute before talking to him.

I stared at Loki's face while he was eating. Those thick eyebrows of him na ngayon ay mukhang magulo but it made him more attractive anyway. That perfect nose of him that I wanted to run my fingers on, memorizing the sharpness of it. His reddish lips that he always played with his fingers whenever he's starting at me. Those lips that I always love to kiss. His sandy hair that feels so soft everytime my fingers dugged into it. His long and thick lashes that made his eyes mesmerizing.

And finally... His sea-green eyes. Those eyes that captivated me the first time I saw it. Those eyes that always sparkle with happiness as he smile gently at me. Those eyes that showed millions of emotions to me.

I will miss it all...

"Why are you all here?" Loki asked as he sat on the sofa inside the room.

He groaned in pain and closed his eyes tight before he inhaled deeply. I got worried so I went near him to give him assistance but he just smiled at me and tapped the space beside him urging me to sit to which I did. The members of the EL Ordre were standing in front of us.

"Alter found out that Shielder is here but before we could obtain his exact location, it was already gone." it was Alter's man who said that.

"So you went here after that?" Loki asked. He's controlling his voice whenever he's speaking para hindi mapwersa ang sugat nya. "Didn't you think that it might be an another trap?"

"Naisip na namin yan." Alter's man said. "But this is the only lead that we have about him."

"Trap or not, I'm willing to take the risk if it's about my brother." Tracer said.

Loki didn't say anything. He probably understands Tracer so he chose to keep quiet instead.

"We saw everything that happened at the party." it was the man with amber eyes who spoke this time. "Hindi lang kami nangialam 'cause we know that it's your fight."

"I appreciate that." Loki said gratefully.

"Plano sana naming sundan sila ni Eresh at ng Bishop nya kung sumama lang sya." Aius said. "But this is better so we could lure Shielder out. Who knows what's waiting for us in their hideout."

Aius shrugged his shoulders and quickly looked at me.

"Fourth doesn't know anything about this so don't think that he's just using you."

I frowned at his ridiculous statement. I would never think like that. Among everyone here, it was me who felt Loki's feelings for me with his actions and words.

"We're just going to wait for him to show himself up, then?" Loki asked.

"And make a plan." Alter's man said.

"He got brainwashed so right now, he thinks of us as his enemies." Aius said and I noticed the man with amber eyes looked at me.

"What did you say to him that he began to think like that?" he asked.

I raised an eyebrow at him. I lifted my chin as I eyed him from head-to-toe before I crossed my legs.

"I just told him that you're an asshole."

He raised an eyebrow at me before smirking and chuckled afterwards. He just shook his head like he couldn't believe my guts.

He's really an asshole though.

"He said something about us thinking that he's a stupid Rook." Tracer said.

"We shouldn't make any rash move. I think he's a bit violent now compared to the gentle Shielder." it was Alter's man who said that

I was just listening to them as they started to plan on how they will take their Rook back to them. It was so weird that I'm an enemy yet I could hear the plan that they're making. Mukha pa ngang wala silang pakialam kung marinig ko ang plano nila.

I felt Loki's hand held mine kaya napatingin ako sa kanya. He still looked pale but when he smiled at me, I realized that he'll always be the most attractive man for me.

"We should do something about the two Bishops. I'm sure na kayang-kaya natin sila if ever they think of hiring goons as their pawn. Yung mga Bishop lang talaga ang problema." Aius said and the man with amber eyes nodded.

"The Queen's Bishop is wounded so we're at advantage."

"Not really." Aius shook his head. "We don't want to hurt Gray. Kaya kung may gawin sya, then we couldn't fight him back. So better move quickly and capture him before he decided for a move."

"Leave the Queen's Bishop to me." Alter's man said.

"Ako nang bahala kay Violet." it was the man with amber eyes who said that and Aius agreed with them.

"Hunter and I will try to talk with Shielder."

I rolled my eyes. They were all talking like I'm not even here! It was my team that they were talking about and I could hear them! Hindi ba nila naisip that I might do something to ruin that stupid plan of them?

"What if... he wouldn't show himself?" Tracer asked and I could hear the uncertainty in his voice. Na para bang ayaw nyang mangyari ang tinanong nya but he still asked it in the end.

"He will." Loki answered. "He will take Eresh back. He would never put that much effort of hiring goons, infiltrate the Palace and sending one of the higher pieces just to take her back."

I felt his grip on my hand tightened. He was bothered by his words... I know, 'cause I saw it in his eyes. Mahigpit ang pagkakahawak nya sa kamay ko, not even wanting to let it go.

It just made my heart aches so much. 'Cause I know that at the end of this day... I have to leave.

Mas tumindi pa ang sakit sa dibdib ko lalo na nang sumapit ang gabi. I tried to act normal so Loki wouldn't notice anything wrong. It was hard 'cause he knew me very well. Sa saglit na panahong magkasama kami ay nakilala nya agad ako so I couldn't hide anything from him. I just hope that the pain from his wounds would distract him from me.

Fuck... My heart hurts so much.

"You should rest." I told Loki when it was already time to sleep. He was still sitting on the bed, his back leaning on the headboard while he's staring at me.

I wanted to look away but I know that I shouldn't dahil makakahalata sya. It feels like... he was trying to read what's on my mind.

"I'm... scared of what's gonna happen." he said after some time of staring at me.

Mabilis akong napatingin sa kanya. My lips slightly parted with surprise because of his words. I couldn't believe that I will ever hear him use that words. That he's scared. That he would admit that he's scared of something.

I covered the half of his body with comforter.

"Sleep, Loki. You need to get your strength back." I said.

"You're not thinking of leaving me, aren't you?"

Pinigilan ko ang mapasinghap sa gulat dahil sa tanong nya. I knew it. He has an idea. I don't know how but I really tried my best to act normal earlier. Nagsungit ako and at the same time, tried to be sweet to him kahit na ang gusto kong gawin ay makasama sya sa buong araw ngayon.

Only the two of us.

"You're going to stay with me forever, right?"

I looked down and bit my lower lip. Tears formed in the corner of my eyes. He sounds like he's begging and I know that if I look at him in the eye, I wouldn't be able to take it.

"Loki..." I mumbled his name and gathered the courage to finally look at him. And oh, God. I shouldn't have done that. His look right now will haunt me for my entire life.

He has a hopeful look in his eyes. Like he's expecting me that I will say the words that he wanted to hear. He even held my hands and grip it tight. His moves were telling me that if ever I declined, he still wouldn't let me go. He almost looked like he's begging and it hurts so much.

"Stay with me forever, Eresh..." he said as he looked at me in the eye. Eyes were telling the same emotion that he just told me.

I almost sobbed but I managed to smile at him.

"I love you too, Loki."

It was a good thing that he fell asleep after a while. I was lying beside him, hugging him while his face was buried in my neck. It was so hard to let go of him as I still wanted to feel his warmth that always gives comfort to me.

I got up, careful not to wake him up. I stared at him, memorizing the face of the man that made me feel such things that I don't even deserve. The man that gave hope in my life.

He's the only man that I will ever love.

Kahit na mahirap ay inalis ko ang paningin ko sa kanya. Pigil ang mga luha na lumabas ako ng kwarto at isinarado ang pinto. I started to walk away without any emotions in my face but my chest feels like it will burst with so much pain that I'm feeling inside.

I hope that we met in a different circumstances. In that way, we could have a normal life that we will live for the rest of forever.

My heart hammered when someone grabbed me from the arm and pulled me with great effort that my body almost slammed against his chest. Kabang-kaba ako, thinking that it might be Loki but when I looked up, I saw the man with amber eyes staring down at me.

"What the fuck..." I breathe, trying to calm myself down.

Fuck! He scared the shit out of me! Ang akala ko ay si Loki na!

"I know what you're thinking." he said.

I pulled my arm away from him and glared at him. "Shut up, asshole."

But he just smirked at me that annoyed me so fucking much.

"I won't let you do that though. This is our only chance to lure Shielder out. Don't ruin it."

"Fuck you." I spat.

He chuckled. "Remember what happened the last time you said those words to me?"

I didn't have the time to think about what he had said when he quickly grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the wall. Hawak nya ang dalawang pulsuhan ko at inilagay sa magkabilang gilid ng ulo ko. He put his thigh in between my legs, restraining me to move.

I glared at him and if looks could kill. He must be dead by now.

"You, fucking motherfuc—"

"I like you."

I stilled. I think I just heard some disgusting and ridiculous words that came out from his mouth. Hindi agad ako nakapagsalita at nanatili lang na nakatitig sa kanya.

"I like women like you. Strong, daring, bold, feisty and knows how to fight." sabi pa nya.

"Are you on drugs?" I blurted out.

He chuckled before he shrugged his shoulders.

"T'was a good thing that we don't feel the same. Kasi kung nagpakita ka ng kahit kaunting pagkagusto sa akin... God forbid but I'll do anything to steal you away from Fourth."

Is he fucking serious?!

I looked at him, trying to find the joke in his amber eyes that has a reddish hint. But I couldn't see anything to prove that he's joking. His eyes looked serious despite the playful smile on his lips.

I raised an eyebrow at him. Fuck... Maybe that's the reason why he likes to annoy me so much.

"It was a good thing that I don't have a fetish for an asshole like you." I said before I rolled my eyes at him.

He smirked and I saw his eyes traveled down my lips. He stared at it for a second before he chuckled and finally let me go. Lumayo sya habang ang mata ay nakatingin pa rin sa akin.

"Asshole." I said but he just smirked again.

We heard a loud gunshots that's coming down from the lounge. We both looked at each other at walang anumang salita na agad na nagpunta kung saan nanggaling ang putok ng baril.

Fuck! Judging by how loud it was, I'm sure that Loki is fucking awake now!

The man with amber eyes and I descended down the stares. We saw dead bodies of the servants on the floor that have gunshots on their body. And when we're finally at the lounge, we saw our special visitors.

I stopped on my tracks when my I saw the main actor of this incident. He was wearing an all black three piece suit with a long black coat with the length that reached his knees. He dyed his hair in gray that was in a brush up style. The slit on his brows made him looked like a villain especially with a smirk on his lips.

"My Queen." he greeted me with a menacing smile on his lips. "I missed you so much."

"King Lancer..." I muttered and walked towards him.

Nakita ko ang pagtaas ng isa sa mga kilay nya. I know that he's confused that I called him by his codename instead of calling him back as how he just called me.

Yucca and Enkidu were also with him. Hindi ko pinansin ang dalawa at tinitigan lang ang taong nasa harapan ko.

Is this... the same kid from before? He had changed so much.

"Gray..."

I heard Tracer's voice behind me and I'm sure that the rest of the EL Ordre's members were there too. King Lancer smirked widened when he saw the people behind me.

"Eresh..." it was Loki. "Come here."

I could hear the fear in his voice. He was afraid that I won't do what he wanted. I keep all my emotions inside me as King Lancer was staring at me. He looked like he was studying me.

So I lifted my chin and raised an eyebrow at him. I smirked which made him chuckled before I turned around and faced the EL Ordre.

My eyes immediately landed at Loki who was only a few feet away from me. He looked in pain because of his wounds but still managed to stand up straight as he waited for me to go near him.

But instead, I smirked at him.

"Play time's over, my King."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2M 1.4M 55
Blake Vitale was a mess. Alam niyang para siyang bomba na malapit nang sumabog. He can even hear the ticking of the clock in his head, the time bomb...
6.1M 178K 49
Italian secret agent Vexen Bellucci ran away from her fiancé, adamantly refusing to marry him. She did not expect that escaping to the Philippines wi...
13M 451K 58
Gallagher #3 Tracer The hunter who's chasing his goddess.
3.7M 192K 64
Shielder The two-faced man. SPG | R-18