Matches Made in Heaven

By MadhuriVemuri

Everything in life happens for a reason... Destiny can never be changed.. if its meant to be its meant to be... More

Sunshine!!!!!!!!!
Sukoon!!!!!
New Start !!!!!!
The Bhanushalis !!!
Ungli tedi karni hi padegi ....
Wana Wau WanaWau wana Wau Wau !!!!!!!
Zhhorr Ka Jhatkaa ..
Sid aur Naaz Bane SidNaaz!!!
#SidBaaz
Sana's Past
Ye mere Saath hi kyu hota hain hameshaa!!!!
Day 0
Day 1 : Shuklaji Kuch tho Phisle aap :)
Extremely Sorry
Day 2 : Kuch Kuch Hota Hain !!!!
Day 3 : Changing Dynamics
Pyaar main no Sorryy!!!!
Please read
Ek pal main tumko main Bhula Dunga!!!!!!
Dil Thodne ki ye sazaa Dungiiii!!!
Maa ki dil ki baat !!!
When memories haunt you !!!!
Chalo Ghar chale Humsafar !!!!!
Dil Ko Karaar Aya
Tuhada Kutta Tommy .. sada kutta Kutta ..
kyun jeet nahi paya main tumhara bharosa ... kyu .. kyu ...kyu
The Shehnaaz Siddharth Shukla !!!!!!!!!!!
Tu Itna Acha kyu Hain !!!!!
New Fan Fiction

Dekhte Rahiya Har Rojj Raat 9:30 .. aapke Colors TV par !!!!!

4.3K 489 61
By MadhuriVemuri

Shehbaaz... the new rockstar in the town !!!

It was indeed a excellent decision taken by Shehbaaz to enter the Bigg Boss house ... he was rocking in the house.. being the newbie in the town ..there were hardly any expectations from him when he first entered the house... but surprisingly he created an aura in the first week itself... people loved him and his support was increasing every day ... He was the most talked about contestant ,... be it in the house or in Social media or even by Salman Khan on the weekends .. he was popular for his comic timing and fun loving attitude for which he dint have to do anything special .. it was in his blood ... everyone who knew him from before could say that Baaz was nothing different in the house than how he was outside with his friends and family .... but the one personality of him which really came through was his stand for the right .. he never played in a team .. he was a individual who was good with everyone .. he supported the right even if he had to go against his very close friends .. yes he had made some very good friends in the house.. Raghav ....Raghav was a versatile dancer and a very good person by heart .... both Raghav and Baaz connected almost immediately ... Baaz had heard from Sid also about Raghav before his entry .. he was a very close friend for Sid ... Raghav was aware that Baaz knew Sid but they never discussed much about that since Baaz dint want to use Sids name as a trump card in the game .. Sana would never like it ..Another friend of Baaz and Raghav inside the house was Asim ... a newbie just like Baaz .. a model by profession ... all the three boys were of the same age and hence connected very quickly and always almost played as a team .. but just like in any friends they did have their issues to battle with .. most of which had to do with Baaz not always playing as a group ... Asim had trust issues with Baaz as he felt he could not be trusted and could anytime switch teams .. But Raghav knew why Baaz did that .. he knew that Baaz is a person who would always support the weakest in the fight ... he never cared for anyone to support him or save him in any nominations ... he always left the decision of survival on the public ... maybe this is what was garnering more support for him in public... Raghav and baaz had their share of misunderstandings and fall outs but at the end of the game it never effected their friendship... and the duo were adored by everyone...

Himanshi Khuraana was another important character ... She was the most cunning in the house ... she was that one person who had created most misunderstandings between contestants .. in a way she was the master mind but in a negative way .. her plan was going wonderful till Baaz entered as wildcard... and his growing proximity with Asim and Raghav was a threat for her ..especially with Asim because she had formed a love angle in the house with him and Baaz entering the house was a threat as she feared Baaz could open up some of her past stories from Punjab... most of the fallmouts between Asim Raghav and Baaz was due to  Madam Khuranas doing...and Baaz was aware of that .. he was gentleman .. he would never disclose a girls private issues on NTV ..that was not what his Sister and mom had taught him.. and he had promised Sana before coming as well... he avoided Himanshi as much as he could but she always found ways to instigate or insult him .. She had her own group of vixens to help her in her bad doings ... and she was successfully uprooting Asim from his friends and planting him in her group ..

Back home things were also all jolly and happy .. With Pammi aunty in the house taking care of Rita Aunty .. Sana spend her days studying more harder .. she attended a private institute for some last minute coaching and was very confident for her exam which was coming way quicker...

Sid was also busy with his Webseries and some ads shooting for which he was endorsing ... he had received great applaud for his work in the webseries ... his personal issues with Rashmi and Gautam never reflected on the screen and this miffed rashmi more ..

Gautam had tried reaching out Sana a couple of times but she had avoided most of the times and the reason she gave was she was busy studying .. in reality the main reason was Sid... she knew he hated Gautam and her even receiving his call would drive him nuts ..

How much ever busy everyone was in the house , one thing was a must and should in the Shukla household.. they would all assemble in the living room on time at 9:30 in the night to watch BiggBoss and the favorite contestant Shehbaaz Badesha..Sid was surprised as how much Sana was involved in the show all of a sudden .. he knew it was her concern for Baaz and what made the show more fun was the regular banter between Sana and Pammi aunty as they watched the show ...Preethi di would also come down from her apartment upstairs to watch the show here because she enjoyed sanas possessive and hilarious side while watching the show

Like:

Pammi  Aunty: Shehnaaz dekh tho mera puttar kinna sona lagraha hain .. bilkul Herooo.. hainaa

Sana: oye mummy ... make up karraha hoga rojjj ..ya fir edit karke iskoo gorra bana rahe hongee .. kala kauwwa hain wo 

Pammi Aunty: chup baith.. kitna kaam karraha dekh ... sab kuch sekh gaya

Sana: ye tho hain Mummy .. dekho tho sabjiya kaat raha hain.. kabhi kiya is khotiye ne ghar par... hayee rabba mere .. iskoo tho khana bhi maa khilathi hain .. 

Pammi Aunty:  chota bacha hain wo

Sana : gadha jitna hogaya hain .. acha hain kaam sekh ke aayegaaa

Pammi Aunty: patla bhi hogaya hain na .. khana kam milta hogaa...

Sana: shukar hain .. patla hoga tho Gym pe paisee nahi lutayegaa wapas aake..

Another day it would be :

Pammi Aunty: Shehnaaz dekh oyeeee... ye khote da puttar bathroom dho raha hain ... ghar pe tho Sid iske kachee bhi main hi dhoti thi .... yaha pe hayee rabba... chi chi ... kya kya karraha hain

Sana:  bicharaaaa

Pammi Aunty: bichara??.. ghar aane de wapas roj saaf karwayenge issee ...

Sana: Maa wahepa karna hota hain... wo Himanshi jabse captain bani hain ise aisee hi kaam de rahi hain.. Maharani  kuch karti nahi hain lekin sabko aiwee kaam deti phirti  hain

Sid: Sana captain hain wo .. wo kaam kyu karegi

Sana: kyu nahi karegi ... laad saab ki beti hain kya .. 

Or it would be :

Pammi Aunty: sobbing .... ye kya maut aayi thi iskoo ki jaana tha is ghatiyaa ghar me.. kya kya lagarahe hain iskee chehre pe ... ye kaisee task hain .. itna torture karrahe hain

Sana: crying ..actually wailing ... mera bhaiii ... ye khane me  tej mirchi bhi nahi khatha ..iske to pure badan par malrahe haim mirchi or masala  powder... phitte muh tere .. kede pade inpar ...

Sid: Sana .. stop it task hain... sab ke saath yahi horaha haina

Sana: chup baith ... shaving cream par mirchi lagake nimbu dalo tho pata hain kitna jalta hain ... main karke dikhauuu tujhe ... 

Sid : nahi mujhe bhakshdoo maate .. 

Preethi : lekin sahi tho keh rahi hain Sana .. kitna inhuman hain ye Sid .. BB should stop this immediatelyyy

And that Special day when Baaz became the captain

Sana: Yayayyyyyyyyyyyy.. wohoooooo.. mera Bhai Captain bangaya.. bangaya .. bangay a.. mera bhai Captain Bangaya.... Maaa.. mithayeee khilaoo aajjj.. 

Sid: abheee ooo .......teraa bhai IndianCricket team ka captain nahi bana hain .. Bigg Boss ke ghar par captain bana hain wo bhi ek hafte ke liyeee... itna matt uchall

sana: chuppp.. mera bhai .. Captainn.. hayee rabbbaaa.. main na Mamaji aur preetho ko phone karke batathi ku ... unko bhi tho khush khabar duuu

SId: oye pagal aurat .. .TV unke ghar par bhi hoga.. wo bhii thooo yehi biggboss dekhte hain na .. 

Sana: muh band rakh.. maa chaloo .. Preethi di shrikhand banate hain .. aaj tho main puri building ko mithai khilaungii

Sid: main das din se puch raha tha .. mere liye banaya hi nahi .. aur dekho .. ajj .. bhai kya captain bangaya ..

SM: Sid .. chode de .. wo excited hain... hahaha.. she loved the bond this girl shared with Baaz

Much to hi annoyance BiggBoss would also sometimes interfere in the romance of ShuklaJi also  , like this particular day when Sid was way more romantic than usual .. both of them sat under the fav spot on the  terrace under the tank :

Sid: Baby aaj badi sexy lagrahi hain.. ye pink color na tujhpe kitna acha lgtha hain ..( nuzzling into her neck)

Sid: strawberry lotion lagaya hain kyaaa... muaahhh... babyyyy... kiss kar na... gandi wali

Sana: Sid..

Sid: hmm baby ...  karne de na yaar... door kyu jarahi hain

Sana: Siddharthhh... yar ye Asim kyu bekar main ladtha hain Shebaa se... raghav bhi chup baith tha hain jab iski ladayi hoti hain.. hamesha tho ye usko support kartha hainaa

Sid: Sana ..reallyy.. are you serious.. yaha par main kya karraha hu aur tu kya bak rahi hain bhe... 

Sana: haan tho aaj ka episode dekha na kitna depressing tha  ...bechare ke ankho main paani bhi thaaa... there her brother was emotional and here she had tears in her eyes

Sid: slams his head.... baby wo dood peeta hua bacha nahi hain ... wo apna stand khud le saktha hain ... usko kisiki support ki jaroorat nahi hain na ... raghav aur chote .. dono hi strong hain ... tu chinta mat karna .. kal tak baat karlenge... tu mujhe karne de jo mujhe abhi karna hain.. bakwass matt kar .. saying so he bites her neck 

Sana: hayee ... paapi ... tu ...ye sab karta hain .. aur har subah mujhe chip chip kar ghoomna padta hain... ek din dekhlenge Maa aur usdin chittar padne hain tujhee.. aaa Siddharth 

Sid: dekhne de .. na .. boldengee.. kya chalraha hain.. phir chipana bhi nahi padegaa.. khullam khulla pyaar karengeehum donoooo..iss duniyaa se nahi darengee hum donooo

Sana: chi chi .. sharam bhi nahi hain .. and she lest him do what he wants tooo..

Sid: babyyyy.. yarr .. main kaisee control karta hu na ... mujhe khud par hi bahut naaz hota hain .. tu itni sexy aur tempting lagthi hainaaa.. kii main tho khaa jauuuu ... and he moves close to her lips to kiss her when she stops him

Sana: Siddharthhhhhhh..\

Sid: hmmm.. yes babyyyyyy ..

Sana: wooo... tune vote kiyaaaa... aaj aakhri din hain na ...  vote kiyaaaaa

Sid: Sanaaaaaaaaa.... aaaaaaaaaaa... tu meri romance ki dajjiya uda deti hain hameshaaaa

Sana: haan .. tho .. sorry .. aaj aakhri din hainaa... vote karle pehle phir kiss karenge

Sid: koyi jaroorat nahi hain .. moodhi nahi hain... le phone .. vote karleee sare ids se... aana matt wapas .. 

Sana: bas 10 mins .. hogayeegaaa.... and she gets busy casting her votes for her dear brother ...as Sid looks at her angrilyyy...

sana: hogayaya... challoo continue karte hain 

Sid: what ???/...

Sana: kisseeee... chal aaja 

sid: chal bhe mood hi nahi hain abh ... ja .. pata nahi tera bhai Bigg Boss se kab aayegaa ... meri romance ka satyanash karrahi hain

Sana: babyyyy... bitting her lipss.... kisseee nahi karneeee hain... licking her lipssss... mmmmm.... are sureeeee.... 

Sid: arggggggg,,, tu na ......... and they complete  what they started 

Not only Sid .. Sana made sure she voted with everybody's ids in the house including Lakshmi di ,, dood wala.... security.... sabjeewala ....neighbors , her friends in her institute... for her ,, her brother was very special and she prayed everyday for his win and mainly for his emotional support and mental strength which was constantly tested in the house ..

The show was coming to the end and was close to 3 weeks from the finale .. Baaz was receiving immense support from Public..he and Raghav were almost confirmed as the top two .. who would win was not a easy thing to say at this time... Asim and the duos friendship was completely ruined thanks to Himanshi ... there were about 8 contestants left in the house ... and fights were a never ending thing ... it was content according to BB .. but some of them were so disgusting that Sid himself would be worried for Baaz and Raghav ... Raghav was like  a younger brother to him... he was one of his very close friends and he was very  protective about him as well... Sid would contact his friends at Colors to make sure both of these guys were fine .. but he never spoke to Sana about that ... this information was much needed for his own peace ... 

One Day Sid came back from shooting and was sitting in the living room with Pammi aunty and His Mom ..

Sana had not yet returned from her institute 

Sid: Maa.. kya kehte ho aap... 

SM: beta .. i have no issues... tumharee marjee hain.. ek hafte ki hi tho baat hain.. usko support bhi miljayega .. ki apna aaya hain .. usko saath bhi miljayegi

Pammi Aunty: haan Sid .. mujhe bhi yahi lagta hain.. lekin tumharee choice hain

Sid: Sana kaha hain.. aayi nahi .. 

SM: aathi hi hogi .. traffic mai phas gayi hogiii

Preethi: tera kaam Sid?

Sid: that shud be fine .. manage karlenge .. Vikas said its ok.. it was his idea in fact ... and i also feel to do it you know.. but

Just then Sana enters the house.. she looked extremely tired.. she was working very hard and it was showtime.. two days later it was her exam ... she was excited but nervous as well

SM: Sana .. bachi aagayi .. kitni thaki huii lagrahi hain .. Lakshmi pani laaooo 

Pammi Aunty: Sana .. hogaya aaj last class thana

Sana; haan Maa.. parso exam hain .. aur phir rab ji ki meher hain tho acha hi hoga

Sid: acha hi hoga baba.. tune bahut mehnet ki  na.. you will rock.. miljayeegaa admission 

Sana: hmmm... 

Sid: Sana .. chai peyegi ??... Lakshmi di chai banadegiye... main abhi aata hu fresh hokar .. ja change karle ..aur balcony main baith the hain

sana: haan.. chal.. tu jaa .. main aathi hu

Sana: Maa mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi ....

Sid comes back after a quick shower.. he needed to be  prepared to face the situation in front of him..

As he walks into the balcony .. he sees shehnaaz on a call with someone

He hands over her tea and sits beside her as she talks

Sid: kaun tha baby

Sana: Kiran... 

Sid: ohh.. theek hain woo??   and he looks down

After a silence of 5 mins

Sana: kya socha tune?

Sid: kyaa??.. he is surprised as how she came to know .. he assumed maybe Maa and aunty told her about it already ... good he dint need to start from scratch... he was not quite comfortable as well with this... ...

Sid: wooo...i wanted to ask you ..  what do you think

Sana: yar teri marzee ... par mujhe bilkul comfortable nahi lagraha hain

Sid: tu kyu effect horahi hain yar??  i know .. ek hafta door rehnaa mushkil hoga tere liye .. believe me mujhe bhi

Sana: main nahi reh sakthi yar tere binaa..

Sid: yar believe me its same with me as well

Sana: baat door rehne ki bhi nahi hain... main khud comfortable nahi hoon.. you know right ... itne saree cameras ke samne ... main nahi reh paungi Sid

Sid: mujhe bhi tho aadat nahi hain.... whattt???????........wait??????????... kya bola tunee??.. cameraaaassss??.. tu kyun rehegi cameras ke samne ... 

Sana: phir main kya baat karrahi thi abhi tak... Maa ne bataya hoga na tujhee... Shehbaaz keliyee connection week main they want me to go for him .. into the BB house to live there for a week

Sid: whattttttttttt?????????

Sana: common itna kyu surprised ho raha ha hain .. you know it right??... no ???.. this was not what you were talking .. wait.. tum kya bolrahe the phir???

Sid: Sana yar... mujhe bhi offer hua hain BB house main .. Raghav keliyee.. connection bankarrr.......... holy shittttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!

Sana: kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

.......................................................................................................

OOPPPSSSS... what do you think .. Sana and Sid as connections for Baaz and Raghav.. in the BB house for a week... 

Kya hoga Bigg Boss ke  Ghar main do premiyoon ki  pyaar ki pareekshaaa. ... kya SidNaaz pass honge iss mushkil exam main .. dekhte rahiyeee .... harr roj raat  9:30 aapke COLORS TV par ...!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 15.4K 21
since high school she never faced any bully she was beautiful ...delicate ....introvert ....shy noone never dared to approach her she thought bcz...
243K 16.8K 91
Story of love friendship trust brothers... itz a combination of family bonding .. brother bonding .. love hate romance suspense and many more.. Stor...
156K 21.9K 34
An arranged marriage love saga ...
Dosti By bonsairedflame

General Fiction

5.1K 609 10
" hum apni dost KS ko miss kr rhy hain" kia yahi thy dosti. kia yahy tha hamari kismat ma