Nothing [Harry Styles AU] - D...

By graveyardstyles

THIS STORY IS UNFINISHED AND HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. "Look, Eve, what we have, it's not... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty four
Update

forty three

280K 5.8K 3.6K
By graveyardstyles

Harry's POV

"..And they all lived happily ever after," she grinned, her small finger dragging along the illustrations in the book.

Alice and I were currently bundled up close in her bed, my arm around her small frame as she read to me before she went to sleep. Usually I was the one to read to her until she fell asleep in my arms, but for the past couple of weeks she had begged me to let her read aloud, something that I was hardly going to deny her.

"That was great, Alice. You're getting a lot better at reading more fluently." I praised, closing the book and dipping my head down to kiss her hair.

She beamed at the compliment, "My teacher says I'm doing good too, she thinks I might be ready to read some more harder books."

"I can see why she thinks that. You really enjoy reading, don't you?" I asked, watching her curls bounce around her face as she nods. "Maybe on the weekend we can go out and get you some more books? I think you've probably memorized all the ones we have in the house."

"Really?!" She squealed, moving onto her knees so we were at the same level and throwing her arms around my neck, "Please, pleeeease can we get some new books?"

"Of course Al, we can get you some more challenging ones too," I said, climbing out of her bed and pulling the covers up to her shoulders once she settled into the comfort of her mattress. She yawned whilst I tucked the blankets around her, her eyes drooping shut and a lazy smile spreading across her face.

"Dad?"

"Hmmm?"

"Can Evie come with us? When we go out to get some more books?" She asked shyly, pulling the duvet over face to just underneath her eyes.

I smiled at my girl hiding underneath the covers, because for some reason, Alice always got so nervous whenever she talked about Eve to me. It was strange, because whenever Eve was around, Alice was stuck to her side until she left the house. But whenever Alice mentioned her in conversation, she would always shy away or speak timidly when she was brought up.

"I'm sure she would want to come," I said softly, pulling the duvet out of her tightly clenched fists to reveal her face, "Do you want me to ask?"

Alice nodded, burying her face into her pillow. I figured since we were on the topic of Eve, I should continue my interrogation.

"Do you like having Eve around?" I asked gingerly, smoothing back the hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear. Alice peeked an eye open and turned around to face me, leaning her head into my touch.

"I love when she's here," she admitted, smiling until her dimples dipped into her soft cheeks, "She's so much fun, she always plays with me and reads with me. I love it when she bakes too, oh and she's so pretty, isn't she? I want to look just like her when I'm older," she continues to ramble, eyes sparkling with admiration.

"So you wouldn't mind if she was around at the house more? Like on the weekends?"

"I don't mind, I like having her here," she confirms, "Why?"

"Well, I like having her here too, but I just wanted to make sure you'd be okay with it," I explained, leaning down to kiss her cheek, "You should get some sleep, yeah? I'll see you in the morning. Good night, darling."

"Night, Dad. I love you."

I gently clicked her door shut once I had exited, leaning against the wood and letting out a shaky breathe. I wanted to tell her, to tell Alice about Eve and I and how we were together. It would make things so much easier, in the fact that I wouldn't have to worry about Eve visiting the house too much in the future, since it was hard to go without seeing her for days at a time. We also wouldn't have to be so distant whenever Alice was around, which is what we were doing tonight.

"She's in bed?" Eve asked once she heard me return upstairs to my bedroom, her eyes trained on the TV before glancing over to me.

I nodded, shutting the door behind me and raking a hand through my hair to get it off my face. It was getting so long, in the end deciding to bunch it all up to the back of my head to tie it off. I toed off my shoes, kicking them against the wall before joining Eve on my bed, crawling between her legs and pressing my back to her chest. She welcomed me eagerly, her fingers playing with a few loose curls on the back of my neck that were too short to make it into the bun, and her free arm rested atop my stomach.

"Are you alright? You seem a little quiet," she whispered, lowering her lips to my ear and pressing them gently to my skin.

I jostled around in her grip, leaning forward to grab the remote to switch the TV off. Her arm tightened around my waist as I gradually moved away from her, and I complied with her actions and let her pull me back to turn me around to face her.

"I want to tell Alice about us," I let out into the open air, narrowly avoiding her gaze as I stared down at the duvet.

She was silent for a moment, her hand rising to the back of my neck to massage gently at the strained muscle. I don't know why I was feeling so shy all of a sudden, I just hoped that she would agree with me, that she wouldn't mind if we were to tell Alice.

"Okay," she said simply after a beat.

"Okay?"

"Yeah. I mean, it would be a lot easier if she knew. Do you think she'll mind?" She asked, her hand sliding from around my neck to cradle my cheek.

"I don't think she would mind at all, she loves you," I explained, flashing her a hopeful smile.

Eve returned the grin, her hand pulling my face forward to bring our lips together. I obeyed her commanding actions, rising up onto my knees to kneel above her, not once separating our slowly moving mouths as she lowered herself back onto the bed, dragging me down on top of her. Her hands ran down my sides, and I shuddered as she clawed her painted fingernails over the top of my thin shirt.

"I've missed you," she spoke quietly, her wandering fingers tugging the hem of my shirt up my back, the cool air in the room feeling exquisite against my already flushed skin.

"We saw each other a few days ago," I mumbled into her neck, the smooth curves of her nails tickling along the expanse of my back.

"No," she laughed, gently pushing at my head to urge my mouth to take care of her neck, "I've missed this."

I couldn't even think of a reply as her hands started their movements again. She was everywhere, touching, scratching, squeezing, my mind stirring as I continued to dust kisses along her neck. It had been well over a month since we had been together, and I had somehow managed to forget how enchanting she was, the slightest affection from her making me reel with contentment.

"Harry," she whined once she realized I was making no attempt to further our situation, "I want to play."

My ears pricked, warmth that only Eve could make me feel searing underneath my skin. My stomach was bubbling with excitement, detaching my mouth from her body to look at her, her eyes already dilated and her teeth digging deliciously into her bottom lip.

"Make sure your clothes are off by the time I get back," I warned, removing myself from the heat of her body to make my way into my closet without even a glance back to her.

The last time we were together like this I had threatened to gag her, and that was what was probably running through her mind right now. But in all honestly, it wasn't her mouth that had me enthralled tonight, it was her hands, the ones she couldn't seem to keep to herself.

I slid open the drawer that contained all my head scarves, my mind searching for a particular one that I wanted to use on her tonight. The thought of binding her hands together had never crossed my mind before, something that I had never thought about doing with any girl that I had been with, let alone Eve. I didn't realize how much I wanted it to happen until a few minutes ago when the thought of her sprawled out on my bed tugging at her restraints clouded my head.

"You look gorgeous," I breathed in awe, returning back to the room to find that she followed my orders, her clothes piled at the end of the bed.

Her eyes flitted hastily between my own and the black and white patterned silk scarf I was twirling around in my hands, "You're going to gag me?"

I smirked, stalking forwards and climbing back up onto the bed. It was easy to see how much this was affecting her, my sultry voice, my domineering commands, my intimidating stance. She was craving this just as much as I was, the glisten in her eyes outweighing the fact that she had probably gulped around three times since I came back into the room.

"No baby," I sneered, leaning over her legs to run the tip of the silk along her stomach, amusement etched on my face at the sight of goosebumps erupting on her skin "I'm going to tie your hands up."

She gulped for a fourth time as the scarf trailed up her stomach to her bra, running along the outline of the material. Her breathing began to shallow, the way her chest started to rise and fall quickly urged me to continue to torture her. The scarf continued it's path up to the base of her neck, Eve arching herself back to feel it even more.

"Arms together, above your head," I instructed.

She obeyed almost immediately, but it was hard not to miss the apprehension that she hid at what we were about to do. I had never tied someone up like this before, and I also hadn't done my research, so I was going off an easy knot that I remembered how to do in boy scouts when I was younger.

Once I had tried a few times and was happy with the knot, I undid it and re-did it a few more times just to reassure myself. I made sure to show Eve as well, making sure she knew that if she wanted me to let her go at any time, all I had to do was pull at one of the loose ties and she'd be free.

"You sure you want to do this? It's okay if you don't want to," I comforted, not wanting to force her to do anything she didn't want.

She tugged at her restraints a few times, smiling at the sight of the silk around her skin, "I'm good, Harry."

My lips curved at the sight of her, her arms above her and the muscles contracting from the stretch. She looked absolutely stunning underneath me, hair fanned out around her head and her bronzed skin glowing from the amount of adrenaline that must've been running through her body.

I shuffled down to splash kisses along her stomach, starting from just underneath her bra and ending the teasing trail above the band of her underwear. Soft sighs escaped her mouth at the feeling, Eve craning her neck forward to watch my lips descend her body.

"These are pretty," I murmured, running my fingers against her knickers.

I had never seen them before. These were dark red, and complimented the black lace that ran over top of it perfectly. A thick, black band running around the top of the garment accentuated the small red bow that sat in the middle of it, and my thoughts of seeing Eve wearing red lingerie was something that I never thought would measure up to what I was seeing right now.

"They're for you," she breathed.

"Me?" I asked curiously.

"You told me I'd look gorgeous in something dark red," she recounted, memories from when we kissed in my car together resurfacing in my head, "I thought I'd buy some for you."

I lifted my head and brought my lips to hers, soft and slow, both of us melting into each others actions. I could feel her wrists pulling against the bars on the headboard, Eve trying desperately to touch me only for the silk to stop her from doing so. She whined once I pulled away, and I smirked at her disability to hypnotize me anymore than she already had with her hands and fingers.

I dragged my fingers down her body, my blunt nails scoring her skin until I was met with the band of her knickers she bought especially for me. It was such a turn on to think that she bought lingerie with the thought of me in her head, buying things that she thought would please me and what I would want to see her wear.

It also made my stomach drop thinking about the fact that she had put these on this morning knowing that we would end up being together like this so she could show them off to me. She wanted me just as much as I wanted her, and I was basking in thankfulness that she still wanted anything to do with me after all I had put her through over our whole relationship.

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind, smoothing my fingers over the centre of her underwear, the thin material doing absolutely nothing in her favour to hide how wet she already was. Eve blew out a breath of relief from the contact, closing her eyes and distorting her fact a little as her hips begun to move with the soft pressure from my fingers.

"You want my hands or my mouth?"

"I get a choice?" She asked in disbelief, narrowing her gaze at me

"Of course," I chide, "You've impressed me so far."

"Okay," she thinks, wriggling around a bit before answering, "Hands."

I raised my eyebrow, the side of my mouth slanting upwards at her reply, "Interesting choice."

"I want you up here, with me," she simply puts, tipping her head back to invite me to join her.

I lean down next to her, supporting my weight on my elbow whilst my other arm rests along her stomach, my fingers pressing over her underwear a little more firmly. She keens, whining a little in the back of her throat before pushing her head against my tensed shoulder. She looks so lovely stretched out, her muscles surely burning, coupled with the pleasure from my fingers which causes her skin to look dewy under the dim light in the room.

I slowly slip my fingers under the middle of her underwear, grazing my forefinger against her c.lit ever so gently. I felt her inhale against my shoulder, her body ceasing it's wriggling movements as she finally feels me touch her, skin to skin.

"Harry," she breathed, yanking at her restraints again, "I want to touch you."

I sighed, enjoying her pleading voice a little too much, "I know you do, baby."

I kept my fingers moving at a slow pace, giving her just enough for her to want more, yet not enough to give her exactly what she wanted. She was completely at my mercy, taking everything I was offering her without any fuss. I could tell that not being able to release her frustration through using her hands was killing her, sweat thickening against her skin as she tried to close her legs.

"Now, now, none of that," I scolded, removing myself from her side to straddle one of her legs, essentially restricting her from trying to refrain from me.

I hushed her, leaning back over her body to mouth at her neck whilst I slid one finger into her, stretching her till I was knuckle deep and she was panting heavily. A string of whispered words flowed through the air, the indescribable raspiness to her voice and the slight rumble of her throat against my mouth causing me to jerk my hips against her bent knee.

I almost forgot I was straddling her leg, and as I began to pump my fingers slowly into her, I couldn't help but push myself against her a little more, the pleasure from my restrained c.ock distributing through my tense limbs as I worked my hands against her.

"Take your shirt off, Harry," I heard her distantly tell me, my head in the clouds once I had started to grind myself gently against her leg. It hadn't even dawned on me that I was still fully clothed, and I don't think I had ever ripped my shirt off fast enough than I did just then.

"You're so hard," she taunted, lifting her neck to watch me helplessly rut my hips against her. A smile spread slowly across her face, and this time she was the one who pushed her knee into me, watching with delight at how one simple action had me falling apart at the seams.

"God," she groaned, a spurring look plastered over her features, "You're so desperate tonight, look at you."

"Evie," I breathed, sliding my fingers out and circling around her a few times in response.

I swear the atmosphere had changed in a split second, Eve now the one teasing me even though she was the one with a disadvantage. I knew she had an authoritative side, it was evident during our little escapade under my office desk all that while ago. I could tell by the glittering in her eyes that she enjoyed seeing me like this, frantic and hopeless and ready to obey any orders I knew she would give me.

It was something I was willing to explore to with her, I just hadn't gotten a chance to talk with her about it considering all the problems we've had recently. Giving her the upper hand was something that I thought about a lot, because the thought of her looking after me made my insides melt, and I knew she was more than willing to do it.

Words spilled from her mouth as she continued to grind her leg against me, things I never dreamed of hearing her say ringing through my eyes and bringing me that much closer to finishing. She took full advantage of the situation, making sure I got what she knew I wanted, her words encouraging yet filthy as she gave me what I yearned for. I was in complete awe over her, I still didn't understand how or why she was with me of all people.

My skin tingled as I tried to recollect myself, rubbing my fingers against her more harshly until she squealed and finally let go, sharp pants wracking her chest as she rode out her o.rgasm. I was a little disappointed that she had forgotten about me, the obvious distraction of bliss running through her veins causing her to forget how close I was to my own high.

"Evie," I whined, removing my hand from her underwear to crawl up her body, resting my head against her shoulder.

"Sorry baby," she whispered, taking deep breaths to try and calm herself, "You're just so good at that."

I beamed from her compliment, my mouth so close to her body that when I smiled my teeth grazed against her skin. She pulled herself up a little bit to sit more comfortably, resuming her forgotten actions much to my pleasure. I could feel myself rambling nonsensically against her skin, phrases I couldn't even comprehend tumbling uncontrollably from my mouth.

"Such a good boy, Harry," Eve spoke confidently, a smirk tugging at her lips, "Let go for me."

Her praise sent me easily over the edge, my c.ock twitching in my pants as the intense pleasure burst from deep in my stomach, my body lifeless and falling against the heat of her own. I could feel the wetness seep through my briefs, a little embarrassed at how quickly I came after only a few encouraging words from her. I'm sure my cheeks were even more flushed as I continued to draw in deep breaths, trying frantically to calm down my breathing and gain enough strength to lift the weight of my limp body off her.

"Untie me, Harry," she prompted, and I managed to heave myself up enough to reach for the loose tie, pulling at it until the silk fell against the pillow.

She pulled her arms away from the headboard, wincing as she stretched them out before wrapping them around my boneless body, my head lulling against her chest as I let myself fall in the space between her legs.

I never expected to give myself up like that, but the encouraging tones of her voice and her condescending words had sounded so good drifting through my hazy ears, my head fuzzy and my mind willing to do absolutely anything she asked of me whilst she had me wrapped around her finger.

"Harry?"

I tilted my head upwards to look at her, my cheek pulling at the damp skin on her chest. She sent me a soft smile once our gazes met, and I could feel my eyes start to droop when she ran her fingers through some tendrils of hair that were stuck to my forehead from sweat, combing them back so nothing was obscuring my vision.

"You good?" She asked, her voice so faint I hardly even heard it.

"I'm good," I confirmed, reaching up to grab her hand that was raking through my tangled hair, "How about you?"

"They're a little sore," she admitted as I ran my thumb along the inside of her wrists.

"I've never wanted to do that to anyone before..." I confessed, "I don't know what came over me. Was it okay? Was everything alright? You didn't feel unsafe at all did you?"

She ran the backs of her curled fingers across my cheek, trying to comfort me as I started to work myself up. "It was fine Harry, honestly, it was really, really good."

The temperature in the room had dropped considerably, and I peeled myself away from her body to grab our clothes that were dangling off the edge of the bed. Eve gave me a grateful look as I passed her shirt back, swiftly pulling it over the top of her head and smoothing it down her torso. She shuffled forwards a bit to make up for the distance I had put between us, pressing her lips to my shoulder.

"Was everything alright for you?"

My lips slowly parted into a grin, remembering the way she had taunted me with rousing words that I had never imagined her to ever say in front of me. It was hard to forget that determined look that was plastered over her face for the duration of it, she looked so complacent once she figured out just how much power she had over me, and I knew she loved every second of it.

"Yeah," I nodded, meeting her knowing stare, "It was incredible."

*****

;)

i have an obsession with subharry and as a result i wrote this.

let me know if the whole Eve being 'in charge' thing was okay, if so then I'll aim to write more! but seriously if you didn't find harry being the one to follow orders and being teased like that attractive then ur crazy

but if you didn't like it please do let me know as well. aha I know you all like harry being the dominant one and believe me I understand where you're coming from. i'm sure we can work something out

creds to @write_for1direction for the new cover, it's soooo good i want to cRY

and just thank you so much for everything. i can't put into words how grateful I am that you guys are still supporting me. thank you thank you thank you and i'm sorry for everything that's happened this past week. the amount of love you've given me has been extraordinary and i don't know how to thank you guys for what you've done for me.

hope you all have lovely holidays, enjoy your time off, eat lots of food and please stay safe. I will probably see you in the new year.

lots of love .xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.3K 55
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
944K 31.4K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
234K 5.2K 31
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
80.9K 1.5K 27
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...