Echos of the cursed forest

By makayladecroliere

-BOOK 1- (Warning this story maybe disturbing to some readers.) this is my first story that I'm posting so t... More

Prologue (narrated)
Chapter 1: Evolving
Chapter 2 : The jolteon
Chapter 3 : A dream or realitatea
Chapter 4 : Unforgivable
Chapter 5 : A new start
Chapter 6 : The past
Chapter 7 : Rain of light
Chapter 8 : Where the truble's at
Chapter 9 : The threat (past)
Chapter 10 : Fighting to live
Chapter 11 : A broken home (Jake's past)
Chapter 12 : Will you fight?
Chapter 13 : Journey
Chapter 14 : Psychic within
Chapter 15 : Burning heart's (Past)
Chapter 16: Disaster
Chapter 17 : In your shadow (past)
Chapter 18 : Battle cry's
Chapter 19 : A message
Chapter 20 : Pain and hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 21: A glaceon in need
Chapter 22 : Love in the air (past)
Chapter 23 : Truble under ground
Chapter 24 : Betrayal or Loyalty (past)
Chapter 25 : The tree of soul's
Chapter 26 : Trouble maker
Chapter 27 : Secret's (Jake's past)
Chapter 28 : Anglica knows
Chapter 29 : Awaken from depression (past)
Chapter 30 : The king of everfree
Chapter 31 : A Shadow
Chapter 32 : A gift (past)
Chapter 33 : The Blue moon
Chapter 34 : A Cures
Chapter 35 : Love and Hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 36 : Blood in the water
Chapter 37 : war of soul (past)
Chapter 38 : Who am i really?
Chapter 39 : A safe place
Chapter 40 : Confusion (past)
Chapter 41: Dark river
Chapter 42 : The dark side (Jake's past)
Chapter 43 : Unexpected
Chapter 44 : The plot (Past event)
Chapter 45 Where it hurts the most
Chapter 46 : Umbreon of evil
Chapter 47 : Life regrets (Jake's past)
Chapter 48 : The problem with love
Chapter 49 : Night travels
Chapter 50 : Echo (Past event)
Chapter 51 Learning to trust again
Chapter 52 : The Darkness part 1 (Past event)
Chapter 53 : The Darkness part 2 (Past event)
Capter 54 The darkness part 3 (Past event)
Chapter 55 : A cursed vaporeon
Chapter 56 : The new king
Chapter 57 : war is on it's way
Chapter 58 : darkest days are here (Finel past event)
Chapter 59 : Get ready for war
epilogue

Chapter 60 : The final battle

212 7 0
By makayladecroliere

Steel's P.O.V

Steel's heart was pounding in her chest as she watched the sun going down. Jake and Blaze had return from their walk and Jake had a nasty scratch across his face. They had told her that Skylar had attacked but what got Steel the most was when Blaze told her they must head to war now and that just what they where doing. Steel watch as a big group of Pokemon matches forward. Over the past months they where able to get more pokemon to join them. She felt fear taking over her 'This is it....the moment they all waited for....but what if someone i really care about dies?' She then noticed someone walk up to her "Steel what you doing your supposed to be leading the war not backing it up" Steel's yellow eye's met Jakes. The jolteon now had a little cut in it right ear and he had dry blood lines across his eye where skylar clawed him. "Jake....i...I'm not ready for this....I'm not good enough" but Jake gave Steel a s look "Steel listen to me. You are the strangest pokemon i know. You went through it all I've seen you face so meany challenges battles....Steel you are ready. After everything i witnessed you do there is no better pokemon then you to lead us" Steel felt his words sink into her and suddenly the feeling of hope took over replacing her fear and doubts where gone. "Jake....thanks.... But please be safe i....i don't want to lose you... I love you" she said pushing against him in an embrace. Jake smiles before he says "love you too.....and don't worry about me....I'll be fine i promise...." Steel didn't want to let go bit she knew she had to. She pulls away and the two run. The speed by all the pokemon to the vary front where Blaze and Matt where. And Steel could feel the cold wind blow through her black fur as she heard the rumbling of thunder in the distance. 'Their is a storm coming....let's just hope it doesn't give Echo to much energy'
Steel lead the army of pokemon behind her with her head high and the blue scarf blowing in the wind.

Skylar's P.O.V

Skylar ran into the palace doors to see Soul and Echo glaring at her "What did you do!" Echo screech at her "We where looking for you Skylar this better be good?" Skylar felt nervous looking at Echos angry expression but Soul gave a calmer look. "I found them and they are coming to us with an army of pokemon....if we leave now we'll meet them at the soul of tree's cliff a perfect spot for battle and an upper paw for there is a storm closing in" Soul then snarls "you stupid Sylveon this wasn't the plan! You throw us off! By a hole week" Skylar was about to argue but Echos cuts off "Well it doesn't matter now dose it!...we leave now and today....Steel will finally be mine!"

***

Steel's P.O.V

The storm clouds where close now and the sky was black Steel walk not taking her eye's off her path watch seemed darker then ever. They then came over the hill off the tree of souls to Steel's shock. Over on the other side was another army of pokemon and Steel knew 'Echos group.....' Everyone stops when they see what's ahead. Steel caught sight of Echo himself standing beside Soul and Skylar on his other side. Steel felt everything around her slowing as there was silence only the crackling of lightening and the breeze of the wind rustling the tree 'No this is a bad spot to fight pokemon will be pushed over the cliffs edge!'
She felt Blaze beside her and knew he was nervous as well. He glanced at her before turning his attention back to the enemy's. Steel then spoke loud and clearly "Pokemon of Everfree!.... Move in at once we must fight for our home and remember....there is not backing down this is the moment that will change everything!" Steel's voice Echos in the air and before Steel knew it the pokemon yells there battle cries before they break into a bleed shed war. Everything seemed blurry at first and Steel felt horrified when she realized she lost sight of Jake and Blaze she looked around to see pokemon smashing into each other with out mercy. Steel felt frozen as flashing light of lighten lights up the sky. She knew she'd have to join in or they would lose 'This is nothing like fighting Skulls pack!' And before she knew it a pokemon jumps on her with his teeth and claws Steel let this happen. It was a thievul he use bite getting Steel good. But she didn't let this get to her she used dark plus to through him off the jump on him holding his head with her front paws and scratched down really hard to make him bleed and she bites hold of his back beck to make sure he couldn't throw her off she bites harder and the taste of blood fills her mouth. Then she throw him at another enemy pokemon as they try to jump at her. She glanced around to see meany pokemon being killed and pokemon left and right where covered in thick blood 'i have to find Echo...to put a end to this!' Steel ran around try to avoid the fighting Pokemon but she could hardly recognize anyone with all the movement around her or because meany pokemon where stand with blood now. Then she saw someone running at her and Steel could move fast enough and the pokemon slam into her pinning her down Steels eye's widen when she's met with the pink glare of Skylar "Your mine Steel!" She hissed in her face as her feelers wrap around Steels neck and she claws at Steels lower part making Steel cry in deep pain but her yells where cut short do to the feelers tighten around her throat everything was burring up but then another pokemon jumps at Skylar pulling her off and Steel got up to see Jake his paws where bloody as he growls at Skylar "you took everything from me Skylar this end here and now!" Steel stood beside him but Jake shoots her a look "Find Echo now Steel!" Steel nodded before running away 'he's right the sooner i find him the soon this ends!'

Skylar's P.O.V

skylar was jumping to battle not at all caring who she she claws at but she kept glancing around 'Where is that Bitch of an umbreon!'
She then saw a shiny mightyana and knew him 'Killian...that traitor!'
Skylar charged at him full speed as she bashed into him knocking him off his paws by surprise. He got up fast and used iron tail hitting Skylar then he ran at her and pushed her into the ground snapping at her neck but she used her feelers to keep him out of reach but his fang cut her neck a bit. She then used fairy wind to blow him off and she got to her paws and used moon blast and then head butted in the side I'll kill you stupid mightyana!' He let a whimper out as she clawed his eye and was about to go for the kill when suddenly "HOLD ON KILLIAN!" And to her surprise the one eye mightyana pushed into her getting a hold of one of her feelers he pulls and it really hard riping the end of it off. Skylar let her first pain filled cry as her feeler felt great pain then she felt uncontrollable anger towards him "You'll pay for that!" She forgotten all about killian and charged at Matt the mightyana was fast but she was faster she use moon blast on him hitting him but he ice fang getting her back she the throw herself at him and they locked in combat clawing at each other but his weight was greater then hers but feeling all the anger at once she used moon blast and it slammed him to the ground his neck open and she slides her claws across his neck and the mightyana starts to bleed out his mouth as she used her feeler to snap his neck killing him fast "MATT NO!" She heard killian's cry and she wipes her head around to smirk at him "Your next!" Killian back away before running into the crowd of fighting pokemon she chased after him until she saw sight of Steel 'forget killian she's on my to kill list!'
She charged at Steel and knocks her down she warped her good feelers around her neck "Your mine Steel!" She hissed in her face as her blood ran cold all she wanted was to see the life leave her eye's she claws at Steel's lower part to make it more painful but then someone slammed into her puller off of Steel 'Noo! I had her!'
Then pokemon slams her to the ground and her eye's met Jake's angry glare. The rumbling of loud thunder booms louder then the battle cries and the sky flashing white "Steel go find Echo now!" She heard Jake growl at his mate Skylar's blood ran cold as she stared at Jake the one she once loved but now she felt nothing towards him nothing but Hate Steel ran away leaving them alone "going to kill me jake?....revenge your sister's life eh?" The jolteon growls at her "I've wanted nothing more but to see you dead!" Then he ran at her and the two lock with each other clawing at each others faces and Jake used thunder bolt hitting her good and Skylar used moon blast and then used hyper voice getting him on the ground "i gave you your chance Jake now you die!" But wipes up and shoot his thorns at her she let a cry out but jumps at her getting a hold of her head. She felt his claws dig into her head and she couldn't move hardly and suddenly she was filled with panic and she cries out to him despite to get away but he slams her down and she fell on her front lage and she could her the bone crack as she lay there her front lage in pain she looks at Jake and he tower's over her and she knew he was going for the kill 'No i can't die not hear not now.....what about....my unborn children?'
And with that she made her chose "Jake wait you can't kill me!"

Jake's P.O.V

Jake ran around feeling panic as pokemon where fighting left and right the area was dark and it was hard to see what was going on he saw Matt in battle with a houndoom and Matt took his life before running to the next fight Jake then found himself in battle with with a glaceon and he claws st the glaceon and and before he knows he kills her and jumps right into the next fight getting covered in blood 'Wheres steel i got to make sure she's alright!' He ran then to his Shock he saw Skylar in combat with Matt and to his horror Skylar took him down and Jake ran as fast as he could but he was to late she ripes his throat out and snaps his neck before running away. Jake ran to Matt's lifeless body feeling grief for his friend 'Matt no you can't be....' He felt tears form in his eye's but this isn't the time for thus he shook his head before letting a snarl out he ran after skylar he soon found Skylar and to his shock she was on Steel and she was winning by the look of it 'Steel!'
Changes at Skylar and pulls her off throw Skylar to the ground and glares at her.

***

Him and Skylar had been fighting but he had her 'finally Skylar will be no more of a problem!'
But to his shock "Jake wait you can't kill me!" He gave her an out raged look "Oh yes i can!" Skylar then smirks "Fine kill me....but if i die....who will look after our young?" Jake's eye's widen with horror "What!? Our What?!" She just held his gaze "Jake we had Sex did you really thing i didn't get knocked up?...i have two eggs at my den and the father is you!....if you kill me you kill them is that what you want!" Jake felt his blood boil with more anger but he didn't want to kill them. If he had kids out there he wouldn't wish harm on them. He paced back and fourth with anger before shooting her a glare.."...... Leave then! Leave and don't come back to this war! Or everfree!" He felt sick by his own words 'am i really letter her go?...she's horrible pokemon....' But she got up and ran away before Jake could react 'Oh arceus please don't let this back fire on me'
He then heard a yell of anger that sounded like Steel. Jake shot up and ran towards the sound.

Steel's P.O.V

She ran through the fighting trying to find Echo but she came to sight of the cliff's edge where she saw Soul throwing pokemon over Steel felt sicken by it as she ran at Soul to stop him she head butted his side and soul let a tell of pain and shook out as she pushed him to the ground and used psychic to throw him across the grass. He rolls around he before finding his grip and using fire blast hitting Steel and he jumps at her and claws at her chest "Steel you made a mistake picking a fight with me!" Steel narrows her eye's at him "Who do you think you are taking my fathers thrown!" She then claws at his face getting him good in the eye's but then he snaps at her pushing her over but then he was hit by hydro pump and to soul's disarmed it was Rainer and Blaze. Blaze snarls at Soul "So we meet on the battle filled once again....i should of let Ramune finish you...i won't make that mistake twice!" Blaze growls and to Steels shock Soul looked nervous looking at Rainer the shiny vaporeon jumps at Soul with his claws out and Blaze joins him they both team up on the ninetales to Steel's shock Soul hits Blaze really hard and the flareon hits the ground but unlucky for Soul Rainer was to fast abd he used hydro pump on Soul knocking him down and pinning Soul down Soul looked fearful and then Rainer whispers just loud enough for Steel and soul to hear "Time yo finish what my father never got to" Souls eyes fill with horror as he trues to free himself from Rainer but the vaporeon bite his throat. The ninetales let a chocked yell before going stiff in Rainer's grip. Blaze got up and Stares at soul's lifeless body. Blaze then spoke "Finally Soul has fallen....now we need to find Echo" he said turning to Steel with a stern look and Steel knew he was right but then out of no where Steel was git with electric ball and she let a painful yell out as she hits the ground and she saw a shiny pikachu running at them but before he reached her Blaze jumps at him and used Fire blast hitting Echo hard then he stops to laugh Blaze and Steel both looked puzzled as Echo gets back up "Blaze are you fucking with me!....we where friends why you turning against my over Fuckin Emma? And that bitch you so call daughter!?" He screams but Blaze let a snarl out "Echo your crazy! You killed pokemon of course you made an enemy out of me you took everything from me!" He yells at him Echo frowns before he used thunder on Blaze. The flareon tried to move away but was hit then to Steel horror Echo humps at Blaze with a sharp rock in his grip "BLAZE NOO!" Steel yells as Echo rips Blazes open his blood flows across the grass and he falls to the ground hardly breathing. Steel ran to her fathers side placing her paws on his side. Her eye's water with pain and grief "Blaze no....you can't...you can't leave me!" She sobbed the flareon opens his eye's speaks his last breath "Steel...i...I'm sorry....but you must...take your place as queen....don't stop fighting" he then went stiff in her arms Steel burst in tears until she hears the snickering of Echo. She snaps her eye's open abd slowly stands with a new fire burning in her "Echo...you...oh you i...I'LL KILL YOU!" Her anger takes full control and dashed at Echo the shiny pikachu looked amused as they both lock in combat Steel could see start as she sunk her claws into his flesh she didn't notice everyone's eye's on them when her and Echo claws each other. Echo used his rock to cut steel across the face leaving a nasty mark but she got him back with a snack to his face thunder light up the black sky once again this time bring rain down with it. The water socks their fur Steel was covered in blood but So was Echo. Echo was fast as he used quick attack but Steel was able to keep up to his speed as she finally pushed him to tbe grand pinning him under her 'this is it the war will end now' she gos for the kill biting his Neck but she felt the hard stab of the rock go into her front lage she didn't let this let go thouh soon she felt Echo stiffen and she the lifted him up for all to see before slamming his lifeless body on the muddy ground. She felt tired as her lage was giving in but stayed where she was closing her eye's letting the rain wash the blood off her then she gears a gasp from all the pokemon and opens her eye's to see Echos body full of darkness and Steel noticed all around them Blackness was being sucked into to ground and it was clear to Steel that the curse was being lefted and everyone could see it as well as everything clears out the storm clouds clear as the moon light shines on everyone. Steel looks at the group if Pokemon staring back at her with a kook of respect. She noticed Jake and Rainer 'the course is gone....but so is Blaze'
She noticed that Matt wasn't there or Lame. She let a sad sigh out but besides the one who had died in the war peace was finally here she then hears jake say "It's over Steel we won the curse is gone and now we can mive in peace!" He said and smiles as he walks up to her. Steel smiles "Your right...but....nothing will ever be the same gain" she stated feeling a mixter of happiness and sadbess

***

3 week after the war

The sun was shiny brought and Steel was in the palace with Jake at here side. A lot of pokemon where they sitting watching as her and Jake's crowning ceremony started. Steel watch feeling nervous. She could see Rainer sitting beside Dusty and Stella and Even killian and Mocho where their. Then To steel and Jakes shock to see Mew fly into the room Steel's paws stiffen in Shock as mew comes up to her with pride in his eye's "Well done...Queen of Everfree....i knew there was hope in you the day i crowned your father" he then looks at her scarf "i see you kept my gift...." Steel nodded not being able to find the words to speak as New looks to the crowed "I give you you King and Queen. Steel and Jake! Will lead this forest and protect it for ever on!" He yells and everyone cheers. Steel looks at Jake feeling the happiest she ever was.

***

After the crowning Steel was on her in her room looking out the window when Jake walks in "Steel are you okay?' She looks at him "yes I'm fine....i just keep thinking....He was my father Jake and i never only knew him for a short time" jake sat beside her "it's okay Steel he's with Arceus now" Steel then narrows her eye's "Skylar....i never saw her dead body.. You did kill her right?" Jake gave a look one if a guilty look that made steel worried but he looks out the window "She's dead Steel....fell off the cliff" Steel smiles and leans in for a kiss but after "Jake.....I'm with child" Jake's eye's widen with shock "What for real? Steel that's great we're going to be parents!" He said with glee and Steel laughs knowing everything was as it should be.

Extra

Ramune's P.O.V

Ramune watched as meany where able to walk on the path to Arceus 'At last I'm going home.....thank you Steel' Ran to the golden forest feeling excited to see his family 'To finally be with shawn!'
He then enters into the golden forest. He stops to look around then to his surprise he sees Blaze. The flareon looks as if he just got there as well. Still covered in scars but when Blaze saw him. Ramune felt his heart races as Blaze ran to him with tears in his eye's "Ramune!" Ramune didn't move he let his older brother tackle him in a huge " I'm so sorry Ramune i...i didn't mean what i said....i...i know you'd never" but Ramune just let him self chuck he tried to keep his emotions in "i know.....believe me....I've seen a lot" Blaze pulls away to look at him "I'm just happy you can see me.....and happy to be where i belong" then Ramune hears a new voice one he's missed for so long Ramune saw Emma and Shawn. The leafeon looked over whelmed as he bolted to Ramune and pushed him really hard. "I missed you Ram" the leafeon was crying and Ramune really had to fight his tears off. The truth was he never want to die he didn't want to leave shawn alone but it was what i was. Ramune noticed Blaze was with Emma and he got the ferling that Everyone was glad to be back with there loved ones Ramune just chuckles at the thought and Shawn pulls away to look at him "What?" The vaporeon then says "What a crazy seventeen years it's been....to think a little shiny pikachu did all this?....now if someone told me this along time ago I'd say there crazy" Shawn laugh's a bit befor taking Ramune's paw "Come Aureus is waiting for us" abd the four of them headed into the golden forest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 169 20
an Eevee fell in love with a Vaporion in which the Vaporeon already had feelings for this Eevee since sometime after he came into this House of Eevee...
5.1K 234 41
Book 2 Warning: there is violence, gore and sadness (such as death) in this story and curse words may be used. This also may be disturbing to some r...
25.2K 1.3K 68
Tempest, a young Jolteon aspiring to be a musician like his father, wounds up in a horrible situation, isolated for years in the remains of his old h...
3.1K 125 28
This story is a vaporeon x shiny vaporeon Warning there is violence in this story and curse words might be used. This story is about two vaporeons wh...