Complicated Love (Beast Boy x...

By Elayiah

Your from planet Glorb and you were sentenced for death from your father, the king. So before you could get k... More

°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
•19•
TEASER :P
NEW STORY

°5°

4.5K 83 86
By Elayiah

Previously on Complicated Love:

"So do you consider us friends??" He questioned.

I thought for a bit and smiled at him, "Acquaintances."

"I don't know what that means, but I'm sure it's good!" He cheered

I laughed and turned away.

"I'm heading back. See you all at the tower." I stated, loud enough for everyone to hear me.

Then I flew off, smiling until my cheeks hurt.

--------------------
Your POV

I woke up to beast boy screaming. I got out of bed quickly and flew to the kitchen, where the team was.

"Woah.." I exclaimed.

"Good morning beast boy and (y.n)." Starfire said nonchalant.

They were all green.. creepy

"Would you like some scrambled vegetables?" She asked.

"Or some toasted vegetable slices." Cyborg added.

I groaned and tried to pull down my shorts, since I was still in my pajamas.

My pajamas were a pair of short black shorts and a (f.c) tank top like thing with a black paw print in the middle.

"Or some vegetables in a bowl, no milk. Only vegetables." Robin held up a bowl of veggies.

"What?!" Beast boy backed up next to me.

"I don't- you're all green!" Beast boy exclaimed.

"We're vegetarians." Cyborg stated.

"Vegetarians don't turn green!" I stated, yelling slightly.

"He's green." Robin stated.

"This is all creepy.." I mumbled to beast boy.

He nodded.

"Yeah but- for totally different reasons!" Beastie started, walking to the fridge.

"I think it's great your eating healthier.." I stated.

"You gotta do everything in moderation." Beast boy exclaimed and opened the fridge.

He grabbed an apple and the team surrounded him.

"Beast boy.." I warned as I stepped closer.

He turned around and froze mid bite of the apple.

"What are you doing beast boy.." Cyborg asked.

"You. Can't. Eat. That." Raven stated.

I stepped in front of beast boy and pushed everyone back a bit.

"It's just some fruit, chill." I stated.

They pushed past me and Robin got in beast boys face.

"And fruit is a type of meat.." Robin whispered.

"I don't know for sure but.. I don't think that's true." Beast boy looked over at me.

"Nah it's not true." I stated.

He nodded in agreement, "We'll have to look that up later."

"Is it the vegetable?" Starfire asked.

"No an apple is fruit." I stated

"He's eating meat." They all said.

"Uh oh." I mumbled.

"What should we do with him?" Starfire asked.

"Let's bring him to our master." Raven said.

"Uh. How about not!" I yelled in and took the apple from Beast boy.

"Let him decide." Raven continued.

"Huh?" Beast boy asked, confused.

They took out bags and I screamed as I was engulfed in darkness from the bag.

"(Y.n)!" I heard beast boy yell as I struggled.

"Im going to murder you all when this prank is over!" I yelled out.

----Timeskip brought to you by Beast Boy dancing to Dynamite----

I woke up to chanting, looking down to see my hands were chained and that I was a few feet away from beast boy.

"Vegetables! Vegetables!" The four chanted.

"What are you guys doing?!" Beast boy yelled out.

He looked around and saw me.

"(Y.n)! Thank God your okay!" He attempted to get closer to me but was pulled back by his chains.

"Ever since we ate our first vegetable, he has been whispering to us." Cyborg stated.

"He??" I questioned, pulling on my restraints.

"Yes he. If we eat only vegetables, he will grant us a place in his vegetable kingdom." Starfire stated.

"You guys are acting super weird!" Beast boy exclaimed, struggling.

"I think maybe you ate to many vegetables." I stated.

"Quiet!" Robin yelled, "It is time."

They all chanted a vegetable chant and I looked over at beast boy, scared.

'this is the moment I feared..'

Beast boy looked over at me, determined as the ground shook. He tried to get out of the cuffs again and obviously failed. I pulled on mine and tried, but I was to weak since I haven't eaten yet. (You're weak when hungry)

A giant carrot came out of the ground as we gaped at it.

"From deep within the green. Vegitor has risen. I will grant this world by destroying all meat. Starting with you," the carrot pointed at me, "filthy meat creature."

A large plant was hovering over me as I sweat dropped.

"Well this is it." I stated and braced for the impact.

Beast boy growled and after a minute I looked up to see he was an ape, holding up the large plant from squishing me.

"You can't do that! I'm a vegitarian! And so is she!" Beast boy yelled.

(If your not then he's lying to get away)

"I like meat. Everyone needs a balanced diet! Meat is cool sometimes." Beast boy yelled.

"They have been poisoned by the meat apple." Starfire said.

I got out of the cuffs thanks to beast boy and helped him, sort of, hold up the plant. It was heavy.

"Cyborg, dude! What time is it?" Beast boy yelled.

I groaned as I helped keep it up. We were on our backs holding it by now.

"I don't know.. I didn't bring a watch." Cyborg said.

"What time is it!" Beast boy demanded.

"Six ish?" Cyborg said.

"No! What time is it!!" I yelled.

Cyborg gasped, "It's meat party time!!"

He shot meat around and I started to cry out with all the pressure on my injured hand.

I stopped listening to the team as I was focused on the pain and pressure on my now bleeding hand.

The pressure stopped for a minute and beast boy threw the plant off us, quickly changing back. I groaned and held onto my hand, the white bandage being soaked with red ooze.

I closed my eyes tightly and swore out loud a couple times.

"I swear I'm going to kill them, and bring them back just to kill them more painfully the second time." I grumbled.

"(Y.n) it's going to be okay." I heard beast boy say.

I opened my eyes to glare into his green ones, "I will murder them."

"Umm maybe not right this moment though. You're bleeding and injured." He tried to convince me otherwise.

I pushed away his comment and sat up quickly, flying as quick as I could to Robin and pinning him to the wall. His feet off the ground and me holding his shirt collar to keep him in place.

"(Y.n)? What are you.. doing?" Robin started freaking out.

"Out of everyone I thought you would be the one to resist the possession that went over you!" I yelled, frustrated and in pain.

"W-what do you mean?" He stated, trying to hold his composure.

"(Y.n)! Woah woah." I heard Cyborg yell out.

He grabbed the back of my shirt and tried to pull me away but failed. He did it again and I let go of Robin. Robin dropped to the ground and I was tossed back.

I hit the opposite wall with a small groan, but got up quickly and looked around. We had to be a long ways away from the tower, and I needed to wrap my hand before it gets infected.

I took off my now red stained bandage and tossed it aside, I ended up ripping off the bottom of my shirt to use the material.

My tank top was now a crop top sadly. They owe me new pajamas..

I quickly wrapped my hand up. I changed into my half tiger form (ears and tail) and retracted my claws to make a hole in the fabric. I weaved the fabric together and it held pretty nicely.

"Woah mama, you're an animal too??" Beast boy shouted and ran over to me.

I looked over at him and then the team, embarrassed. I quickly changed back into my human like form and shook my head.

"No, you're hallucinating." I stated.

"Maybe I am.." beast boy mumbled.

Out of no where I was pulled into a tight hug. The person hugging me was beast boy.

"What's up with the hugging?" I asked, patting his back awkwardly.

"Now I know why you are afraid of relationships.." he stated quietly.

I froze. Maybe he does, but.. why would he care for me?

"O-oh." Was all I managed to say.

------------
Doop. Another chapter complete.

How's this story so far? Is she to over powered.. im trying to think of actual weaknesses but I might need some help.

Qotc: What should be your weakness?

Words: 1427

~Elayiah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 21.8K 25
He's a Goodie-Goodie, And He's a Dirty Rich Boy. He volunteers at soup kitchens, He's never worked a day in his life. He would rather spend time with...
2.3K 50 39
ok I am a BIG teen titans fan and I wish they had written more. so I decided hey why not write one on wattpad! don't hate me if it totally sucks the...
Mine By Kate

Romance

256K 6.7K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
154K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...