Starks Sister

By Devilsrollthedice11

"I'm done playing nice for the world" I growl at Tony. "Jess! I'm your brother-" he says before I cut him of... More

jessica stark
hail hydra
shield is hydra
flame
macavity
lincoln park
are you ready for it?!??!?!
wide awake
strawberries
PLAYLIST~ starks sister
A/N
olivia
Age of Ultron
safe house
together
A/N SORRY
politics
vienna
on the run
400 reads!!!!!
going under (preview)
civil war
run
late nights
ocean view

sokovia accords

31 3 0
By Devilsrollthedice11

Coca-cola: so our suprise sponsor is jessica stark! Jessica stark is part of the stark industries co owners. She also is one of the biggest superheroes to this day as she is also known as miss Americana! Enter the competition and have a chance to meet jessica and win exclusive prizes!

Likes:@jessica_stark_13 @tony_$tark @clint_the_arrow-man @shanedawson 554,371 and others

Jessica_stark_13: I'm so happy to be your guys' sponsor! And I'm so happy that I influenced so many lives! Love you all! 💖

Morgan_adams: whoever's wins this is going to be so lucky! Jessica is my idol! I would literally die if I met her 😂

Reply by jessica_stark_13: that's so sweet Morgan btw I love yours and your family's videos on youtube!😊 I would also love to meet you!❤

Reply by Morgan_adams: omg I would love that!

Reply by jessica_stark_13: DM me and I would love to meet you!💖

MissAmericana_is_aeesome: I love how she reads as many comments as she can 🙌
_________________________________________

Jessica_stark_13: 🥤 win a chance to meet me and win super cool prizes!!!

Likes by: @Morgan_adams @tony_$tark @clint_the_arrow-man @nat-widow and 1,899,760 others

Comments:

Lola_stark: she is slaying in this photo!

Ariana_grande: tons of love 🖤

Shane_dawson: can't wait to meet you! Also sorry for the kind of mean conspiracy video a while back! Really sorry for that.

Reply by jessica_stark_13: it's totally fine @shane_dawson I thought it was actually pretty funny!😃

_________________________________________

The team was out on a mission in wakanda as Tony was doing TONS of PR. Which is also why I'm not on this mission. I had PR for the coca-cola sponsor.

I also met morgan, shane, ryland, and Andrew which was really cool to be featured in one of their videos.

I sat on the couch and slipped off my heels I turned on the tv to the news. Wanda was on the news. Something bad happened at wakanda. I should've went.

Wanda was more comfortable around me and steve than anyone. Even though we didn't really get along at first she now was like a little sister to me.

I heard footsteps. It must be the team. I turn around to see wanda crying as she walks up to her room and steve upset too but not crying. "What happened?" I asked. "Wanda tried to protect me- they spoke about bucky and- I was distracted and he threw a bomb and- wanda thought she could do it but she ended up hitting a building with it. Poor kid" steve says. I sigh. "I'm sorry I didn't make it. It's just that tons of press" I say as I rub my tired feet from walking in the city trying to hint at another song. Steve sat next to me and was about to put my feet in his lap I sat up and pressed a kiss on his cheek. "I'm going to check on wanda, okay?" I say to steve. "Okay" he says back.

___________________

We all sat in the meeting room. I sat next to steve. His hand holded onto mines underneath the table as I stared at him worriedly.

"Five years ago, I had a heart attack. I dropped right in the middle of my back-swing. Turned out it was the best round of my life, because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple bypass . . . I found something 40 years in the Army had never taught me: Perspective. The world owes the Avengers an un-payable debt. You have fought for us, protected us, risked your lives . . . but while a great many people see you as heroes, there are some . . . who would prefer the word 'vigilantes'." The Secretary of the state stares at me, I felt targeted. "And what word would you use, Mr. Secretary?" I asked undoing my hand from Steve's and folded my hands and placed my elbows on the table anger planted on my face. "How about 'dangerous'? What would you call a group of US-based, enhanced individuals who routinely ignore sovereign borders and inflict their will wherever they choose and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind?" The secretary says.

As behind him a screen shows video footage of war. "New york" he says. I wasn't there but I heard about it. "Washington D.C" he says. I stare at the war. I was only partly aware of it after all me and bucky was supposed to be part of that but he was the only one part of it. "Sokovia" he says. I stare at the screen seeing some innocent people die. I look down in my lap and sigh. "Lagos" he says. The footage play, I stare at wanda and grab her hand trying to comfort her again. "Okay that's enough" steve says taking notice of me and wanda. "For the past four years, you've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the governments of the world can no longer tolerate. But I think we have a solution" he says as he places a thick document on the desk and passes it to me. I stare at it not knowing what to say. "The Sokovia Accords. Approved by 117 countries . . . it states that the Avengers shall no longer be a private organization. Instead, they'll operate under the supervision of a United Nations panel, only when and if that panel deems it necessary." Secretary Ross says. I stare at Ross with anger in my face but...I didn't want to start anything.

"The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. I feel we've done that." Steve says finally speaking up again. I stare at steve with hope he might've atleast helped whatever this was. "Tell me, Captain, do you know where Thor and Banner are right now?" Ross says. They were both in asgard.

"If I misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes . . . you can bet there'd be consequences. Compromise. Reassurance. That's how the world works. Believe me, this is the middle ground." Ross says. "So, there are contingencies." Rhodey says. "Three days from now, the UN meets in Vienna to ratify the Accords." Ross says. "Talk it over." Ross says after as he stares at us all. I look at him and stand up. "And if we come to a decision you don't like?" I say. "Then you retire." He says. I look at him blankly. What? I know I'm in my late 90's but I don't feel that way.

___________________

I lay my head on Steve's  shoulder as we both look at the accords while rhodey and sam argue. "Secretary Ross has a Congressional Medal of Honor, which is one more than you have." Rhodey says. I roll my eyes and continue to read the accords with steve. "So let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be before they LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals?" Sam says. He has a point. "A 117 countries want to sign this. 117, Sam, and you're just like, 'No, that's cool. We got it'."  Rhodey says back. "How long are you going to play both sides?" Sam says. "I have an equation." Vision says. Me and steve look at vision seeing what he has to say. "Oh, this will clear it up." Sam says. "In the eight years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. And during the same period, the number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurate rate." Vision states. I groan. "Are you saying it's our fault?" Steve asks vision. "I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict . . . breeds catastrophe. Oversight . . . oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand." Vision says. "Boom" rhodey says. I turn around to look at Tony covering half of his face. I giggle at him, tony looks at me and sticks his tongue at me. I squint my eyes at him and turn back around.

"Tony. You are being uncharacteristically non-hyper-verbal." Natasha says. "It's because he's already made up his mind." Steve says. I stare at steve suprised at this. "Boy, you know me so well." Tony says as he stands up. "Actually, I'm nursing an electromagnetic headache." Tony says as he gets up and goes to the kitchen and grabs a coffee mug. "That's what's going on, Cap. It's just pain. It's discomfort. Who's putting coffee grounds in the disposal? Am I running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang?" Tony says as He puts his phone in a basket and taps it.The phone projects an image of a smiling young man. Tony looks down, then back up, and pretends to notice the picture for the first time. "Oh, that's Charles Spencer, by the way. He's a great kid. Computer engineering degree, 3.6 GPA. Had a floor level gig at Intel planned for the fall. But first, he wanted to put a few miles on his soul, before he parked it behind a desk. See the world. Maybe be of service. Charlie didn't want to go to Vegas or Fort Lauderdale, which is what I would do. He didn't go to Paris or Amsterdam, which sounds fun. He decided to spend his summer building sustainable housing for the poor. Guess where, Sokovia." Tony says. I look down at my lap and frown. "He wanted to make a difference, I suppose. I mean, we won't know because we dropped a building on him while we were kicking ass." Tony says as he takes a pill and drinks some coffee. "He wanted to make a difference, I suppose. I mean, we won't know because we dropped a building on him while we were kicking ass." Tony says. I close my eyes. "There's no decision-making process here. We need to be put in check! Whatever form that takes, I'm game. If we can't accept limitations, if we're boundary-less, we're no better than the bad guys." Tony says. I look at Tony with anger in my eyes. "Tony, someone dies on your watch, you don't give up." Steve says as he holds my hand softly. "Who said we're giving up?" Tony asks steve. "We are if we're not taking responsibility for our actions. This document just shifts the blames." Steve says. "I'm sorry. Steve. That - that is dangerously arrogant. This is the United Nations we're talking about. It's not the World Security Council, it's not SHIELD, it's not HYDRA." Rhodey says. I wince in pain as I hear the word HYDRA. Rhodey looks at me and whispers a 'sorry' i smile softly 'its okay' i whisper back. "No, but it's run by people with agendas, and agendas change." Steve says back. "That's good. That's why I'm here. When I realized what my weapons were capable of in the wrong hands, I shut it down and stop manufacturing." Tony says. "Tony, you chose to do that. If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose. What if this panel sends us somewhere we don't think we should go? What if there is somewhere we need to go, and they don't let us? We may not be perfect, but the safest hands are still our own." Steve says back. Steve had a point to me atleast. "If we don't do this now, it's gonna be done to us later. That's the fact. That won't be pretty." Tony says. "You're saying they'll come for me and jess?" Wanda asks. I look at her with fear as she showed the same. "We would protect you both" vision says. "Maybe, tony is right" natasha says. I look at natasha suprised. "If we have one hand on the wheel, we can still steer. If we take it off -" natasha starts speaking but was soon cut off my sam. "Aren't you the same woman who told the government to kiss her ass a few years ago?" Sam asks jokingly. "I'm just . . . I'm reading the terrain. We have made . . . some very public mistakes. We need to win their trust back." Natasha says. I look at natasha shocked by her words. "Focus up. I'm sorry, did I just mishear you or did you agree with me?" Tony says. A tear slipped from my eye as I got up from the couch and left the room.

Jessica_stark_13: 💔

Liked by @shane_dawson @jack antonoff @Ariana grande @Barack Obama @Morgan_adams and 357,834 others

Comments disabled

I sigh as I look at my post. I didn't want people to question why i posted a picture of myself looking so vulnerable so, I disabled my comments.

I hear the door open I look up to see steve looking at me worriedly. "I'm fine" I says lying. "I know you aren't jess" steve says automatically after sitting next me on the bed. "Talk to me, please?" He asks softly touching my hand softly. "I can't sign the accords...but tony..." I say starting to sob. "Jess?hey it'll be fine. If so Tony will know why" steve says softly while caressing my cheek. "Okay..." I say as i crawl onto his lap and embrace him as he embraces me back. "I love you" he says as he kisses my lips. "I love you too" I say as I kiss his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1K 35
For a moment, just a moment, I thought my life would be normal. Though, when your older brother is an Avenger.. I guess that would never really be t...
20.8K 476 90
When Rachel and Steve meet through Steve's experience of waking in a different century, they get to know each other. And when they reconnect due to L...
69.9K 2.7K 98
Your mischievous older brother Loki is causing trouble on earth, your original home planet, its up to you and your other brother Thor to stop him. Ar...
414K 11K 41
"Did you know" "Loki..." "DID YOU KNOW!!!" "yes....." "WHY.!....ARE YOU JUST LIKE FATHER!" "no... You're wrong, Loki..... I love you with all of my h...