Are you brave enough???

By Dua1107

Krist has worked with many actors. Both male and female and he had received tremendous love and appreciation... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 29

605 34 15
By Dua1107

"That's really great news. I am so happy for you. When are your parent's meeting them?" Knot asked.

Krost was meeting Knot and Singto for lunch. He wanted to tell them personally. Singto and Knot looked happy and in love. Krist was happy for them.

"They are meeting tomorrow." Krist told them

"Have you told them about the baby?" Singto asked

"Umm. No. Not yet." Krist said.

Singto and Knot looked at him, confused. Singto looked at Knot and gestured him to ask.

"Why?" Knot asked

Krist sighed. "I don't know how they will react. All of you have accepted this fact but I don't know if they will. I...I am not sure if I should tell them so soon."

"But you have to tell them. It's their grand child. They have to know. Godt is with you then why are you afraid?" Singto asked

Krist nodded. "I know and I am really grateful that he is still with me. He still loves me alot."

Singto smiled at Knot. He felt the same towards him.

"What did Godt say? Is he ok with this? And your parent's?" Knot asked

"Godt is fine with it. But my parent's aren't. Godt has told his parent's that he wants to get married soon. At first they were not ready but then agreed. Dad wants me to tell them before marraige."

"They are right. No matter how much Godt supports you, you shouldn't take him for granted. Why don't you spend some time with his mae? Get to know them and then you can tell them." Singto suggested

"I think you are right. I should do that. I will call his mae later and try to have dinner with her. I should be close to them as I will be marrying Godt soon." Krist said excited.

"What are your plan's now?" Krist asked

"I am going for a meeting now. Singto is going for a photoshoot after this." Knot told him

Not far from them, Bas was having lunch with Gwen. She looked at Bas and sighed. She knew that he loved Godt and was trying to win him by having her on his side. She did like him and if Godt would have loved him too, she would have been too happy. But Godt loved Krist and she had accepted him. Krist was a great guy and loved Godt alot. She could see in their eye's how much they loved and adored each other.

Bas looked at his surroundings and found Krist with Knot and Singto. He patted at Gwen and said,"Look there. Krist is having with Singto."

Gwen looked at where he pointed and smiled watching Krist laugh with his friends. She thought of calling him but then she didn't want Bas to feel bad. She continued eating and said,"So what. He can go anywhere he likes."

Bas shrugged and said,"No. He is playing with both of them. Godt and Singto. He is with Godt only because of his new series. Once that gets over, he will leave him."

Gwen looked at Bas and said,"How can you be so sure of that? I know my son. He will not toy with anyone and neither will he let anyone toy with him. He is a mature person and he knows who his friend's are. I am sure he knows what he is doing."

Bas shook his head. "No...he is getting fooled into thinking that Krist loves him. I am...."

"Enough Bas. I have been listening to this nonsense for the past so many day's. If Godt doesn't love you then you should just move on. Forget about him. Let my son be happy with who he loves." Gwen advised. She always looked at Bas as her son too.

Bas could see that no matter what he said she won't listen. He kept quiet and nodded. For the time being, he will leave this matter.  But he won't stop. He will spy on Krist and try to find some evidence. He is sure to find something that will make them hate him. Once he wins over Gwen, Godt will become his soon.

After eating, Gwen looked over at Krist and saw that he was still there. She drank her juice and said,"Thank you for the lunch Bas. I should be leaving now. Will meet you later.  Take care. Bye."

Bas stood up and hugged her. He felt assured when she hugged him back. He watched her go over to Krist and he felt his anger rising again. No matter what he did or said, she never took him seriously.

"Patience. I am sure something will be found. Krist is no angel. He is bound to make mistake. When he does, I will make sure that Godt hates him."

Gwen walked over to Krist and stood by his chair. Knot noticed her and smiled out of curiosity. He patted at Krist who was eating and made him look up. Krist was surprised to see Gwen and stood to hug her.

"Mae, what a pleasant surprise. Please join us. Sorry, I didn't notice you earlier." Krist said beaming and pulled out a chair for her.

Gwen smiled and sat down. She caressed Krist's face and said,"I was here with Bas. I couldn't leave him alone so I came after having lunch."

Krist first felt bad hearing that Bas was having lunch with her but then he felt glad that she came over to meet him. He held her hand and said,"It's ok, mae. Let me introduce my best friend's. This is...."

"Knot and Singto. I know them. They were with you in Sotus. I have seen it so many times. I loved it." Gwen said smiling.

They smiled at her. Knot then excused himself as he had a meeting. He looked at Singto wondering if he wanted to leave together. Singto nodded and they left together.

"Krist, I hope you didn't feel bad that I was with Bas. We have been quite close since 2 moons. Godt had introduced us and since then Bas was in contact." Gwen explained.

Krist smiled and said,"It's ok. I don't mind. He will always be Godt's friend and co-star. Just like me and Singto."

Gwen smiled. She was glad that Krist was not jealous. If he didn't have any problems with Bas, it meant that he would always allow Godt to concentrate on his career. She had heard that many times actor's had a difficult due to jealous spouses.

"Do you have any work after this?" Gwen asked

Krist thought for a while and then took out his phone to check. Ever since his pregnancy started, he had minimised his schedule. Now, he worked 5 times a week. He got weekends off. But today he took off as Knot wasn't free on weekend.

"Sorry mae but I have a meeting. I will have to go."

"It's ok. We can meet some other time. Give me a call whenever you are free. We can spend some time together. I want to know you better." Gwen told him smiling.

Krist was so happy hearing this that he hugged her. Gwen was surprised at first but then she laughed and hugged him back. She patted his back and said,"Come lets go then."

They walked out together laughing and chatting. Krist went till her car and then stopped her.

"Mae, I forgot to tell you. My parent's want to meet you and Por. Tomorrow night. Sorry I forgot to tell you earlier." Krist said looking down.

Gwen laughed and ruffled his hair.
"It's ok dear. No need to feel bad. Send me the details for tomorrow and we will be there. Don't worry. Take care Krist. See you tomorrow then."

Krist nodded and she sat in her car and drove away. Krist was very happy and excited. He couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Bas was angry. He had seen how Gwen was laughing and hugging Krist. He had waited and followed them till the parking lot. When he heard that Krist's parent's were going to meet them, he became more angry. He saw Krist going towards his car. He followed him and wore a mask on his face. He then went behind him and hit him hard on his head.

"Ahhh....who are you?" Krist shouted. He held his head which had started to bleed.

Bas punched him on his stomach and Krist fell down cowering. Instantly he covered his stomach to save his baby. Bas punched on his face. Krist was in pain. He couldn't do anything but shout. Bas was like a mad man. He kept on hitting his face till it had got swollen.

"Help....help me...somebody...." Krist kept crying and shouting.

Bas bent down and stared at him. Krist's face had become swollen and blood was gushing out. He was about to hit him more when he heard some people running towards them. He left Krist and ran away.

As soon as Bas ran away, some people followed him while some called the police. Krist was taken to the hospital.

"Are you awake? We are taking you to hospital. Don't close your eye's. Please." Someone said to Krist

"Please....ta...take...me...to...Mayang Hospital...pleaee..ask for Dr. Yan...please..." Krist whispered.

The guy nodded and called the hospital. He asked for Dr. Yan and told him everything. Yan told him to bring in Krist ASAP. He prepared everything for him. Dr. Yan called Krist's parent's and told them about Krist.

Godt was bust with his shoot. He wanted to complete soon and go to Krist. Tomorrow was a big day for them. He prayed that tomorrow his parent's would decide their marraige. He can't wait to get married to Krist. He saw Pen sitting and smiling at him. He had decided to clear his schedule soon and not to take on many projects in the coming month's. He wanted to support Krist when he would stop his work. They had decided that once Krist will start his 2nd semester, he will stop going out too much and he won't take any project.

Pen had Godt's phone with her. She saw that Susan was calling him. As she didn't know much about Krist's parent's, she ignored the call. She got irritated when Susan couldn't stop calling. At last she answered the call

"Hello Susan. Sorry but Godt is busy right now. Please call after 2 hours or better yet I will tell Godt to call you. Bye." So saying Pen cut the call and kept it on the table. She looked at Godt who was busy with his shoot.

Pen saw Knot calling Godt's phone. She was thinking whether she should answer or not when they heard the breaking news on TV.

"Thai famous actor, Krist Perawat, was assaulted by some unknown person's. He has been taken to hospital by the security staff. He had gone there for lunch and....."

Pen looked at the screen shocked. Godt heard the news and came running towards her. He took his phone and saw many missed calls from Susan. He glared at Pen and shouted

"WHAT THE HELL, PEN. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME..."

Pen looked at him shocked. She didn't know what to answer. Godt took his phone and ran out. He called Susan when he sat in his car.

"Mae, how's he? What happened?" Godt asked worried about his lover.

Susan was crying on the phone
"We are at the hospital. Please come soon."

Godt was driving fast when he got a call from Gwen
"Godt, where are you? What happened to Krist? Tell me the hospital name. I want to come too."

"Mae, I don't know much. I just spoke to his mom. They are at Mayang hospital. I will be reaching soon. I hope he is fine." Godt said crying.

"Don't cry, son. He will be fine. You reach the hospital, we are coming soon. And don't be weak. You have to be strong." Gwen said and cut the call.

At the hospital, Dr. Yan rushed Krist to his special room. He instructed everyone not to say anything to the media. He took Krist and started his treatment. He felt bad seeing Krist so badly injured

"Dr, shouldn't we do a sonography to check on the baby? His face has bruises but what if..." Ten said

"Take Krist for sonography now. Check the pulse. The baby should be fine. Go..." Dr. Yan shouted

Ten and some nurses took Krist inside. Yan went outside and saw Susan and David. They came to him and asked,"How's he? Please....tell..."

Susan was crying.

"We want to make sure that the baby is fine too. Please have patience. Krist has many bruises but I don't want to take any chances with baby. I am doing ny best for both. Please...." Yan explained

Susan and David nodded. They sat down and prayed that Krist and Baby are fine. Godt came running towards them and asked,"Mae, Krist? Where is he?"

"Dr. Yan has taken him for a sonography. He wants to check on the baby first. Who could have done this? Why?" Susan said crying

"Mae, please don't cry. Have faith. I am sure they both will be fine. Nothing will happen to them. We have to strong for them." Godt said crying. He felt weak right now. He felt bad that he couldn't protect his lover and baby. He swore to find the culprit soon.

"What baby? Godt, what did she just say?" Gwen asked.

Godt looked up to see his parent's shocked faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 78 1
Can you love someone enough to let him/her.... Go.... Trigger Warning- This story contains self harm, suicide, critical illness, character death, hea...
30.1K 2K 13
"I have a favor to ask",he responded. Looking more hesitant than before. Ah, so this is why he's acting all concerned. He's got an ulterior motive. I...
105K 6.2K 36
Singto had everything. Being a successful businessman, he was powerful in his field. He was handsome too so there were many girl's who would do anyth...
10.5K 696 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...