Chapter 30

Gwen was excited and relieved. She had met Krist and she was happy that he was all she had imagined. She had read alot about him but after spending time with him, she was happy for Godt. Krist was career minded too. He looked happy too when he saw her. She was looking forward to meeting his parent's soon. She had reached her house and sat down smiling.

Mark saw her and asked,"You looked too happy. Did you meet someone special?"

She looked at her husband and said,"Yaa. He is very handsome too. I had so much fun."

Mark laughed and said,"Did Krist tell you when we are meeting again? I want to meet him again."

Gwen looked at him surprised. "How did you know?"

Mark shrugged and said,"I just knew. Now tell me."

They were busy talking when they noticed the breaking news on TV. They stood up shocked.

"What?? How can this happen? I just met him. What happened?" Gwen exclaimed

Mark held her and said,"Control yourself. We have to leave for the hospital now. Godt must be terrified. Let's go."

Gwen nodded and ran out. Mark tried calling Godt but he got no answer. Gwen kept praying. Mark was tensed too. He was scared.

When they reached, Gwen ran towards the receptionist and asked for Krist. They followed her and when they saw Godt, they ran towards him. Gwen couldn't stop her tears when she saw how hurt Godt was. She was about to reach him when she heard the lady beside him talk about a baby. She stood right there with Mark confused as well.

"What baby?" Gwen asked Godt who had just noticed her. She looked at them and asked again

"What baby? Was there a baby with Krist? Are they ok? Was the mother injured too?" Gwen asked

Godt shook his head and closed his eye's. He was terrified right now. He can't think. All he could think of was Krist. He can't lose him. He didn't answer his mother and just closed his eye's and prayed.

"You must be Gwen and Mark Ittiphan. We are Krist's parent's. Susan and David." Susan introduced herself and lightly hugged her. She tried to smile at her.

"Susan, please tell me Krist is alright. He isn't hurt much right?" Gwen asked crying.

Susan started crying and shook her head. She went back to hee seat and David held her shoulder's. Gwen sat beside her and held her hands.

"I am sure he will be alright. He has to be fine. But we need to have be brave too." David told them

Godt kept praying and crying. He kept looking at the room and hoping that Doctor would come out soon.

After what seemed like hours, Dr Yan came out. They all stood up looking at him and asking about Krist. He looked tired as well.

"How is Krist? Can we see him?" Susan asked

"He is bruised badly. The person who attacked him, punched on his face alot. His eye's are swollen and also his cheeks and jaw. Thankfully, nothing major happened. The bruising will come down soon with medicine's." Dr.Yan explained.

"And the baby?" Susan asked. Now that Krist was safe, she wanted to ask about the baby. Krist would be devastated if anything happened to his baby.

Dr. Yan looked at Godt and then at his parent's. Reluctant to speak about the baby. Godt understood and said,"These are my parent's. You can tell them too."

Gwen and Mark looked at Godt confused. They couldn't understand anything but looked at Dr. Yan.

"The baby is weak but if safe. Krist had wound his arms around his belly to protect him. Now they are safe but they both are weak. I had told you before too. His case is special. The baby is weak. You have to be careful. I want Krist on bed rest till the baby is stronger. I don't want any excuses now. Is that clear?" Yan told them strictly.