Deserve to be loved

By dhrutipandya

"please papa......believe me i didn't do anything...Pls trust me .." "You dumb girl...I cant believe you are... More

Prologue
Character
My Pain.
Last Strike.
Guilt
A new journey.
Blank.
Home.
Time.
Found.
Relife and Anger.
strangers.
Deal.
Appperence.
Determination.
Dinner.
Night
Happiness.
Aggression
Care & Revenge.
Leaving

Passion.

4.1K 81 36
By dhrutipandya

Rosa's POV

its 6:30 and they are not returned.i was waiting for them.i just hope my family's over protectiveness don't hurt those people.but I trust them.

At 6:40 the door bell rung and I rushed to the door.when I opened it there is my big family with biggest smile.

"welcome mademe and sires.welcome to my humble abord." I say I fake British accent and dramatically bowed at them.the chuckle at my behavior .

"now peasant,dont waste our time and bring us to  my  princess." papa said dramatically.

"And also bring us some refreshment." Henry said jockingly.

"as you wish my lord" I bowed again and we all laughed.

"you are my princess" mama said and packed my forehead."so now get ready we are going out to have dinner." 

"where are we going?how should I dress?"I asked them happily because there are very rare occasion where I get to eat out.

"we are going to my new hotel,love.so dress in something nice.okay?" xaviar said.

"okay" I said and went to my room.

I took shower and wore my pink robe and world' every girls problem 'what should I ware?'.even after 10 minutes of searching I couldn't find anything.i think I should ask aunty Laura or mama.

so I went to search for them ignoring the only robe I am wearing.as I took two steps out of my room I see that xaviar was in corridor talking on the phone.like he sensed me he turn to loo at me and his eyes widens. he hung up his phone and rushed to my side.

"what are you wearing baby?you shouldn't come out in this .i dont want anyone to look at my baby like this." he said like he is controlling him self.

"but I couldn't find anything to ware so I thought aunty Laura or mama would help me that why I was searching for them"I said to him.

"oh my sweet baby,I will help you now go to your room and I will send them here,Okey?" he said softly. I nodded. "baby what I have said about answering ?" he said sternly,"okay." I reply verbly and he smiled and kissed my cheek and my forehead.

I dont know whenever I am with him I feel tingly feeling in my stomach.i fill warm and safe with him.

after five minute aunty Laura enter my room and I smiled at her "sorry aunt I disturb you but I really couldn't find anything to ware." she smiled at me and said"you will never disturb be sweety.now let's find something for you to ware." and we went to my closet and she started to find somehting to ware for me.after 5 minutes she took out vey beautiful dress.

this fress was really beautiful it is long enough to reached just above my nees and fits me perfectly."wear this it will look gorgeous on you." she said.I smiled at her but my smile dropped.

"papa will never let me ware it.and you know my brothers." "who will dare to make my baby change ?" I heard my mama said."we will handle it.you can wear this free.now we will make you ready." and they both smile at each other.I looked at them and they were dress in pretty dresses looking really beautiful."you both are looking very beautiful" I complemented them and they thanked me and started to make my hair.

and aunt Laura did my make up.it was not to heavy .just natural pink lipstick and mascara to define my long eyelashes.

after I was ready mama pulled out my white heels

they both smiled at me and complemented me.and they went out of the room to help their husbands. I was tacking selfies when I herae my name being called.i took my every colored  bag and put my phone ,some tissues,one small napkin ,bunch of hairpins and my lipstick .

I went downstairs where everyone was waiting.i lightly coughed to gain their attention.evryone looked at me and I see xaviar's and Mariano's eyes widen and jaw was touching the floor.

"CHANGE" all men say together."mama" I whined."no baby no need to change.and"she looked at everyone "no one is making her change she is looking beautiful and thats it.""right" aunty Laura said.

"we know but she is looking too much beautiful and this dress shows too much skin.and Rosa who told you to ware something like that ?"papa said "we told her and she is looking gorgeous and thats it.we are going to be late so let's go " aunty Laura said.

"its okey papa you are there to protect  me so I don't have anything to worry." I took papa's hand tell him softly.

"okay."he said softly and kissed my forehead.and you are looking gorgeous sweety"I mailed at him.

xaviar hasn't said a word .i guess I didn't like the dress.

"you are looking spectacular,doll" Mariano said and packed my forhead.

we all went to cars but me being slow all cars were full.I was finding for the little space to sit .

"come here baby.my car has space."xaviar said.and I went to him.

he open the door for me and I said thank you and we settle."so how far is your restaurant?"I asked."40 minutes." he said.

"fuck this" and Xavier prssed a button then driver seat and we are separated with black partition.I looked at him confusingly.before I could say something xaviar pulled me on his lap.and I gasp form the shock."what are you doing xaviar?let me go" I said trying to get out of his grip.Keyword trying.

"no baby.i will never let you go.so no be a good girl and stay here."I stop struggling and looked at him."now baby,I will talk and you will listen.this is the first and last time you are wearing something like this in the public.from now on you will never wear anything that shows too much skin-""why?"I asked in soft tone."never interrupt me baby I don't like it.so you will not because you are mine."i was shocked"what?how?"i couldn't form the sentence."shhhh.you dont have to think so hard baby.just remember that you belong to me and only me.I was made for you as you for me.i know everything is confusing for you but with time you will know everything."he said with so much passion in his eyes that made me scared for the moment.and my body tensed and I think he feel it.

"relax my baby.no need to be scared I will never let any harm comes towards you." he said packing my cheek and hugging me tightly.i can feel his warm  breath against my bare shoulder.

I don't know what to say so I keep quite andlet him hugged me.suddenly car took a sharp turn which caused me to jump and hit my head to car roof

"ahhh"I yelped and rubbed my head."baby are you okey?did it hurt?off course it will hurt.sam you basterd can't you see where you are driving I am going to kill you.first take us to the hospital.I am so sorry baby.i will call your family tey will also reached hospital-""Sam take us to the restaurant.""but-""its okey xaviar its doesn't hurt.i was just shocked.no need ro go to hospital." I said still rubbing my head.He took my hand and place his hand to rub the area.

"oh my baby,what will I do with you."he leaned in connect our forhead."ammmm can I sit there?"I asked softly."no.""please""okay."I packed my cheek and put me on the seatt impossible close to him.

after that it was comfortable silence between us.

and finally we reached to the restaurant it was really beautiful and elegant.

I see my family has also reached there.xaviar open the door for me and pull out his hand for me to take.i hesitately give him my hand and get out of the car.and we reached to my family.immediately Mariano took my hand pull m to his side.i smiled softly at him.

"shall we?" papa said and we went into .and it was mesmorizing I see there were no one.except staff.

"why there is no one here?" I asked."because I have booked entire restaurant.i don't want any disturbance" xaviar said .

and we settle in and i went to washroom to wash my hand.when I returned everyone was settled in and the only place left was between xaviar and Mariano.i went ther and took my seat.

a waiter come and give us the menu.as I was looking through the menu I here multiple growls and all the men were glaring at the waiter who was constantly looking at me.

"if you want to keep your eyes and this job then do your work and if I see you eyes other then your notepad you will loose both."xaviar threaten him.and he shivered from the glares. 

I stayed silent because I dont have any say in this.everyone ordered their food.and I ordered mine.

"so Rosa,how's your study are going?" ano asked."its going good.i still have 1 year to go.in 1 month its going to our final term examinations and I am really nervous about it."

"dont jock sweety.you are topper of your batch. you are  going to do excellent." wytte said.

Everyone was looking at me proud.this is what I wanted.to make my loved ones proud.

we were talking and our food comes.waiter serve our food and one of them intentionally touched my shoulder which didn't go unnoticed by my family.this dude seriously have a death wish.

"GET LOST" Mariano and Xavier roared at him.and that waiter looked like he is about to peed his pants.and he ran away.

As I was about to take a bite papa stops me "'stop baby"and looked at Mason.and he tastes my food."okay now you can eat it."

and I smiled at him.and we began to eat.we were having great time.we were chatting and laughing . after that it was time for dessert.and as obviously I got my different one.and it was so nice.i moaned.and Mariano and Xavier tensed.

"its so good.i must say you have exceptional chefs in this restaurant xaviar." I said.

xaviar smiled and said "now I am really impressed with food."

after that we all went to exit to head to our home.

and as before I sit with Xavier.and he again put me on his lap.and nuxxle his face in my neck.i tiredly yawn "is my baby sleepy?"he cooked.

I just nodded and laid  my head on his chest .he gently carrese my hair and packed my head.

"sleep baby .no harm will come on your way.i will always protect you." and sleep took over me.

Xaviar's POV

my baby sleeps on my lap which make me proud and even more possessive towards her.when she comes in my view I was so shocked because I have never seen so much of her silky soft skin.her long legs, her collerbones,her swan like neck,her plump bloosems.everything about her was Devine.she was so gorgeous and ..and I can not describe the feeling I feel about her.

and I will make her mine .she will always be on my side.she will be my wife and mother of my children.the thought of making love to her makes me feel and stange feeling in my heart like it will never be sex or I will never fuck her.i will always make love to her.always I will provide her pleasure .it will be always about her.

but I have to wait.she is till very young I don't want to take her freedom while she is still studying.once she finish her education she will be mine.i will provide her everything but her freedom.

Mariana's POV 

today my doll was looking so beautiful . her goddess like body,her innocent nature .everything about her is pure without any spot or damage.

I know xaviar has his eyes on her but I will not allowed him to hurt her again.

My doll will never shed a tear.she will always stays happy.but i don't trust xaviar.

I have to keep her away from him.once she is on my side i will keep her away from every harm

i am just waiting for the right time.and i will make her mine.

Amara's POV

I feel like floating .and I tiredly open my arms to see Mariano was holding me bridle style.

"sleep doll." he said gently.

"I still have to change.i will sleep after shower."i replied at him.he drop me to my room.and i took og my heels and makeup .and went to bathroom and took warm relaxing shower.after that i changer into soft saltine pink nighty.

and just the moment  laid on my bed sleep took over me

hello friends ,sorry for the late update.and I hope you are staying safe and secure.in our world every life matter.we should follow humanity.so I hope this poison between people remove.and we can be huge family.so lets pray for the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 137 20
The whispers of a departed soul echoed through my headphones, seeping into the crevices of my mind like a haunting melody. Each murmur, a thread of c...
63.5K 3.5K 34
कहते हैं...... प्रेम करने से पहले दोनों आंखें खुली हो, प्रेम कर लेने के पश्चात एक आंख मीच लो। .. पर जो अगर दोनों आंखें खोलने को मजबूर किया जाए त...
247K 7.7K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
830K 20.9K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋𝕊" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...