Changed

By icythot5

Todoroki cheats on deku with Bakugo the whole class knows and they start to see a sudden change,how will they... More

The date?
I want you back
Back on track
The day after
Really midnight😒
Playing his game

Caught

5.9K 116 21
By icythot5

Dekus pov
Today is me and shoto's 1 year anniversary I got him some of his favorite candy a bear and tickets to Disneyland. I walked up to his room " stop Baku deku will be here any minute" I heard a muffled voice say, I got pissed but I low key seen it coming I open the door and just stand there arms crossed until they noticed " izuku it's not what it looks like!" He told me eyes wide and worried, all of the commotion caused a crowd to form around his door people they were all staring with disgust in their eyes. " really todoroki I thought you were loyal!" Screamed momo the telling soon caused the teachers to come they just stared I was still standing there with the no shits given face " at this point I don't fucking care I got two tickets to Disneyland who wants to come with me". Everyone looked over Kai was the first to raise his hand ( in this Kai isn't a villain) " ok I guess kai's coming since he was the first to raise his hand meet me in the front of the school on Saturday!" I yelled walking down the hall flipping off todoroki everyone looked so surprised.

Time skip to Saturday
It was Saturday I got ready for me and Kai's date to Disneyland I took a shower brushed my teeth and did a bunch of extra things I wore this super cute fit

I walked out of my room and when I got to the common room everyone was sitting there staring " why are you all staring at me like that" I asked curious as to why tf everyone was looking " I never knew you would move on so fast " Mina says " I'm not moving on that quick I just didn't want to waste my money, but who knows I might get to know Kai better" I walked out the dorms then I see todoroki coming trying to talk to me I ignored him and walked over to Kai he was looking super hot 🥵.

I walked over and waved to him and we walked out the gate

Kai's pov
Izuku looked super hot I mean the outfit outlined his curves perfectly and his skin shined in the sun and so did his gloss covered lips .......

I think I'm falling for him

Hey guys author Chan here sorry I was gone for so long I was working on another story I'll up date my first story tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
137K 10.1K 57
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
562K 8.9K 124
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...