I want you back

Third person
Kai felt weird he felt nauseous,embarrassed and a little fuzzy inside, he didn't know what this feeling was he didn't know if it was love or some silly little crush that would eventually go away. Izuku on the other hand felt like he would pass out he felt like crawling in a ditch and just dying it was so embarrassing he knew they weren't letting go of this anytime soon. Shoto on the the other hand was regretting his choices getting seduced by Bakugo and cheating on izuku with him he just couldn't bare to see izuku with someone else he wanted his lover back the person who helped him through his trauma,the person who comforted him at nigh, the person who actually listened, At this point shoto was bawling he couldn't handle the weight of what he had done.

Izuku's POV
   I was contemplating life when i heard a knock on my door it was probably kai, i went to go answer only to be met with shoto eyes red and puffy and his clothes stained with tears " what do you want todoroki" i could see the visible hurt in his eyes when i called him that instead of shoto " please izuku take me back i promise it was a mistake Bakugo seduced me i and I wasn't thinking right please please i lov-". I cut him off right there I didn't want to hear any more of his lies " let me stop you right there shoto lets not forget your the one who cheated,once you made the decision to even kiss him let alone sleep with him the relationship was over so dont come crawling back to me like some sad puppy." I didn't even notice kai until he said something " hey izuku can we talk alone" i could see shoto get visibly jealous " listen here you freak your gonna leave my izuku alone he doesn't even want you or your villainous quirk". At this point a crowd had formed all you heard were gasp and all you seen were shocked ands surprised faces. " now listen here daddy issues your the one who cheated and dont you dare call me a villain i have so much more potential than you,you only got in because that flaming pile of trash you call a father is the number two hero". Aizawa and all might came to check and see what was going on they were even more shocked than the rest of us they didn't expect that from the relatively quiet,stone faced,good kid. " that's it" shoto shot ice directly at kai but before it could reach him kai disassembled it but then a flash a bright fire made its way through the hallway we couldn't see what happened but when the smoke cleared we could see kai covered in burns but he wasn't backing down while shoto thought he got rid of kai he feels sick he felt so off that's when he realized he had been rearranged kai had took apart and put him back together he soon passed out and so did kai i wanted to cry seeing kai like this hurt even if we weren't dating the feelings were there " kai" i screamed i ran to his side picked up his head and started to stroke his hair in an effort to wake him up but he wasn't responding "someone help him please!!!" I screamed with tears in my eyes the teachers snapped out of their shock and ran to get shoto and kai to recovery girl. I followed still by Kai's side once we got to recovery girls office she instantly got kai and shoto on iv drips and kissed their cheeks i could see kai's burns start to heal i was relieved that he was ok eventually it got late i could feel myself get sleepy i rested my head on kai's lap and felt my self drift away.                        

I hope you wake up soon kai
Hey guys its author Chan here I hope you liked this chapter now that i finished my other story i can update this one full time, i hope you have a beautiful morning,afternoon,or night love all of you. Oh and i typed this on my computer so sorry if it looks a little different