LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

Par YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... Plus

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
10(ii) .Round 2
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
19.Surprise
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
31.Surprise part 1- Road trip
32.welcome to lonavala.
33.Day two
34.Dreams and memories
35.Date night
36.Can't wait to see you
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
40.Making amends
41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.
42. The Proposal
43. Passionate times
44. Lockdown
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
49.Soaked in love
50. Happily Ever After
Shocked
Request

37.Love

8.6K 343 74
Par YourBae04et

This one is for you my Love Yours16092018😘😘

Sid's pov-

I looked into her eyes and asked

"Can I wash you daring?"

She replied with a yes which was more of a moan. Then she hand me a bar of soap and a washcloth and turn around so the water is flowing down her chest. I took the soap and lather up my hands and begin to soap up the back of her neck. I work the lather into her skin, massaging the tight neck muscle until they start to loosen. I can feel how tensed she might have been all this week. I work my thumbs up to the side of her neck, moving them with gentle pressure, massaging it to release her tension. I move down to the top of her shoulders and continue to work the lather into her skin; she gives out a soft sigh of pleasure as her muscles relax. I move down her left arm, soaping up the triceps, and working down to her elbow. I continue down her forearm to her wrist and take her hand into mine. I wash each finger individually, stroking them until they are covered with lather. I next turn over her hand to wash her palm and begin to move up the inside of her arm until her entire arm has been washed. I move back across her shoulders and complete the same procedure on her right arm as well. I then take the washcloth and cover it with soap, and begin to wash the top of her back. I wash in tight circle, pressing hard enough to work the lather into her skin and into the pores that are now opening. I work farther down her back continuing to work the soap into her skin. I reach her lower back and begin to massage the soap with my hands into the muscle in her back, pressing my fingers deep into her soft skin. I work my hands up her spine to the top of her back near her shoulders and then back to the small of her back, rubbing it hard with soaps in my hands and washcloth, earning small little moans and pleasure sounds from her. she held my hair tight in order to stand still for which even though failing miserably, still was giving her best shot.

Then I squirt some hair wash in my hands and massage her hair with it. I wash her hair, she smells amazing. I squirt some more liquid into my hands and repeat the procedure, then I wash her hair gently making sure no trace of hair wash stays in her hair. The hot water flowing from her hair , making it shine like a silk. The water flowing down her body making her body look so pure and beautiful . After massaging her hair its time for her long beautiful legs. I sit on the bench of the shower and begin to soap up the cheeks of her butt.

Her moans increase, I rub her butt cheeks from the top to the bottom and from the outside of her hips to the inner cracks between her cheeks. she let a low groan and press back against my hands. I work father down, soaping up the back of her left thigh and down to the muscles in her calf. I lift her foot to clean the bottom and then begin to work up the outside of her leg, back to the top of her hip. I move over to her right leg and move down it until it is clean as well.

Once I have completed her legs and have returned to her hips, I turn her around so that her back rinses off in the hot water. Her eyes are closed and she is breathing gently through her slightly opened mouth. I stand and soap up my hands to begin to wash her face, working from her forehead to her chin. I wash under her chin and gently down her throat to her collarbone. I then re-soap the washcloth and begin to wash down the center of her chest to the cleavage between her breasts. I work my way around, under, and to the outside of her left breast back to the top of her chest. I repeat the motion, this time circling her right breast back to the top. I begin to wash her left breast in an ever tightening circle until I reach her hardening nipple; she suck in her breath as I move the cloth across her nipple. I move over to the top of her right breast and start washing it until I reach her nipple; this time she let escape a low moan of arousal. I lather up my hands and begin to work them over her breasts; caressing them and moving the nipples between my fingers as they continue to stiffen.

I sit back down, pick up the washcloth, and begin to wash down her abdomen to the top of her thighs. I wash her left thigh, working the soap into her skin and move my way down to her knee, then down to her toes. I start to wash back up the inside of her thighs. When I reach the top of her inner thigh, she part her legs to allow me access. I move over to her right leg and begin to work my way down her leg to her foot and back up the right leg's inner thigh. This time she spread her legs even wider for me to continue up to the heat of her legs. She is craving my touch and so am I . I then move the cloth down between her legs and begin to wash and touch her where she wants me to. I gently work the cloth back and forth across her slits and between her labia; I feel her clitoris start to rub the cloth harder pressing it deep , she inhales deep as the cloth moves against her heated core.

Now I drop the cloth and begin to use my hand and fingers to continue washing between her legs; her breathing is starting to become faster and more ragged as I continue to stroke between her lower lips. I take my middle finger, move to her opening, and begin to slide it up into her. She squeeze tightly against my finger and let out a breathless "Yes" in response. I press the heel of my hand against her engorged clitoris and begin to stroke my finger in and out of her. She scream out,"Oh god, keep doing that. Don't stop." I slide a second finger in with the first and she start to shake as she build towards an orgasm. "Faster," she say. I pick up the pace as she grab my head and press it against her breast. I take the nipple into my mouth and begin to lick and suck on it. I bite her nipples and she press my head harder into her breast and say, "Yes, suck my nipple." She start to move in a motion against my hand and fingers, increasing the speed and depth that I penetrate her.

Suddenly she freeze as she reaches course to orgasm. She squeeze her thighs together and her inner tunnel squeezes tightly around my fingers. She spasm as her orgasm overwhelms her. Her legs begin to buckle and I reach around her waist with my other arm to support her and keep her from falling. she kept repeating, "Oh god, oh god, so good."

I hold her tight and say,"Do you really think we are done sweetheart. No it's not the case."

Sana's pov-

He picked me up and put me down on the counter, I am really thankful for this act of his. After the little show of his I was unable to stand, at least for a few minutes. He put me down on the counter. It was a huge counter. He spread my legs wide and smirk .
With that he thrust deep in me going harder and faster with every thrust.
He kept his pace and I lay down on the counter. It was too much to take. I already had an orgasm just a minute ago and he was going on in a monstrous speed. I grip my hair, my forearm slapping the walls of the washroom. I could not take it anymore, I needed to hold him. I get up and joined our upper bodies as well my hand on his hair and other one holding his shoulders. I am sure the scratching gonna leave mark, but he wasn't bothered at all. He hooked his hand on the knee of my left leg and pulled my leg up,my knee was now touching his chest, the other leg was also almost in the air too , only the thumb on my toe touching the ground. This gave him better access and me deeper penetration. I came almost instantly in this position but I knew he is not going to stop any soon. I can see stars and my grip on him was getting lose. It was difficult for me to stand and he picked me up and put me on the counter again. He kept pushing harder and I lost my senses. Everything was black. when I woke up I found him lapping my folds, he was eating me like crazy.

I moaned at the pleasure.

Sid- Good morning baby, you awake?
I am sorry, did I hurt you?

He did not looked concerned, on the other hand he was smirking, happy with his achievement .

I just looked into his eyes and pushed his head where it belongs, between my legs. He continued doing what he was doing.
I must admit, he is amazing. A great boyfriend, the way he cares and loves and pampers me is amazing. The sex with him is extraordinary, he never fails to surprise me with his antics but the best thing about him is definitely his tongue. His tongue game is beyond excellence. I came twice more with just his tongue. He looked at me and asked , "Are you satisfied my love." I blinked my eyes as I have no energy to speak a word. He picked me up and put me down. My legs were jelly, I could not stand. He pulled me closer to him and put me down on the bathtub, filled it with hot water and wash bubbles and joined me there in tub. We sat there in silence holding each other, I was in aww of his gentleness right after being so wild, he rubbed my shoulders and back and I looked in to his eyes he locked his eyes with me , I can see his love and a hint of mischief and I moved forward and we kissed. The kiss was so sensual and we were both breathing deeply and suppressing our moans. He gently slid a finger into my ass and it felt amazing, I moaned in total ecstasy and I bit my lip. I was on the edge of orgasm as he played with my pussy and dipped his finger into my ass, I was in total submission and he was totally bewitched by me.

Sana- bas kar baby, I can't take it anymore.

Sid- I know sweetheart _

he kissed my cheeks

'we will continue this some other time, lets just wash up and go eat something"

Sana- thank you love.

Sid- Thank me later sweetheart when I put myself deep inside your ass, and put something in that cute tummy of yours.

I looked at him wide eyed.

he laughed and said" I was talking about food my love"

and smirk at me.

I relaxed a bit and put my head on his shoulders and he hold me tight in his arms.

The water begins to cool down, so we got up and showered .

He wrapped a towel on his waist and wrapped me in other. We came out ,once out I realized we were inside for more than four hours. He let go of the towel and he wore his shortest grey shorts, and all I could do till then was stare at him. 'Man this person can look gorgeous in any thing and that too without any efforts'. I can't let him win like this. I needed to up my game. He asks me to join him in kitchen and left the room. I towel dry my hair and let it fall lose on me with water droplets still falling. I put a pink lip balm and pink blush, apply my favourite chocolate body lotion then took out his blue t shirt, and wore that, just his t shirt and left the room to meet him in kitchen. When I reach kitchen he was beating coffee.

.

Sid's pov

My god what is this girl. She never fails to amaze me. Ab main yaha kaam kaise karunga? This women will be the end of me someday.

she comes near me and take her seat on the kitchen counter.

Sana- Kya Bana rahe ho?

Sid - Aap kya khana pasand karengi biwi?

Sana- Whatever you want. Make whatever you want to eat Pati.

I just want to eat something sweet.

Sid- sweet.

Sana- but you make whatever you wanna eat.

Sid - I already had my favourite breakfast earlier today. It's your choice now.

He winks at her.

This man will kill me someday.

She blushes when she gets the hidden meaning of his words.
He smirk at her blush and continue working on breakfast.
"I am making cheese sandwich and coffee, are you okay with it? Shall I make anything else?"

Sana- Nai, I am more than okay with it. Thanks baby.

Sid made her eat her food from his own hands while she sits on his lap and watches his family album asking thousand questions in middle.

"Sid tu kitna cute lagta tha bachpan main"

"bachpan??__I was 27 then" said Sid

"that's your bachpan only bebu, you are wayyyy too old now"

and wink at him

"aacha??_ abhi washroom main toh main "way too old "nai lag raha tha tujhe tab toh "stop please baby ,I can't take it anymore" kar rahi thi , aur ab main old??

he never fails to make her blush

she lightly smack his arms and he smirk.

They finish their food and decide to call the production team for deciding what can be done, since Sana doesn't want to continue the show.
They talked about it among themselves first as to what are the reasons for her quitting the show and then they talked about it to the production people. They also said that they are already planning to take the show off air as the TRP is way too low than expected and Sana was happy about it. Once this problem was solved they decided to watch a movie we were discussing of which movie to watch he ask me which movie I would want to watch??

Sana- I want to watch Humpty Sharma ki dulhania

Sid-Please no, tune ne already dekhi hai yeh movie , lets watch something else.

Sana- please na baby , maine dekhi hai yeh movie but I want to watch it with you, I want to see how bad an actor you are.

and she winks at him

Sid- I am a very bad actor, chal I accept it , now lets watch some other movie

Sana- Nai mujhe yahi dekhni hai please please please

Sid finally gives up and agrees to watch the movie.

We started the movie and there was scene where Sid was in a field

Sid- tujhe pata hai, yeh tera Punjab hai.

Sana-hain dikh raha hai yeh punjab hai, yeh kab ka hai, I mean iski shooting kab huyi thi?

Sid- yeh I guess September 2012 ki hai.

Sana- September 2012, mohali?

Sid-yup, mohali.

Sana- abe toh woh tu tha?

Sid- kaha?

Sana- Aree jab main college main thi na tab chutti main ghar aayi thi and tujhe toh pata hi hai ki mujhe padne likhne main kitna mann tha, I always wanted to be a model and actor, tab meri friends ne bataya ki yaha Karan Johar ki movie ki shooting ho rahi hai, it was close to my house so hum sab shooting dekhne gaye the but for some reason aage nahi ja paye the and thik se nahi dekh paye the, mujhe toh pata bhi nai tha kon hai movie main kis ke movie hai , mujhe laga KJO hai toh Shah Rukh hoga .

she smiles at him'

Sid-oops sorry, sorry to burst your bubble, but it was me and not SRK

Sana- abe pagal hai, I am more than happy,

dekh main us din tujhe nahi dekh payi thi , tujhse nai mil payi thi but aaj main tere sath hu, tere ghar mian ,tere couch pe baith ke tere sath teri movie dekh rahi hu don't you think it all happened for something great.

Sid- to think of it then I guess you are correct, we were destined to meet like that and eventually fall for each other .

Sana- ji bebu.

They were watching the movie and after almost an hour Sana realized that Sid is sleeping peacefully with his head on her lap.

Sana threads her fingers on his hair and caresses his face with other hand,

"He is so sweet and cute, kitna chotu baby type lagta hai yeh sote huye, no matter how much I joke about him and his bad acting skills but he is without a doubt a great actor and I am so happy that I got the opportunity to share screen space with him, I am so glad that I am doing a music video with him , and more so that he is doing first ever video with me, I am doing my first project after bb with him, I know he had been in this industry for so long but haven't ever done any such music video and this time also he is doing this only for of me , I cant wait to wake up tomorrow and go to shoot my first music video after bigg boss and first ever with the love of my life, I just hope everything goes well tomorrow.

With that she drift off to sleep in the couch itself with Sid on her lap.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hello my beautiful readers
I hope you are loving the story
I know I have been quite irregular with the updates off late but I was a bit occupied first and then network issues made it difficult to update on time , I just wanna make sure that you all the fine and not much angry with me☹️☹️☹️.

The story is soon gonna end ,just last few chapters left, I so happy that this story got so much love and appreciation, when I started writing it I thought I will make it a short story of 10 or so chapters but woh kehte hai na log judge gaye karwaan bante gaya , same happened here , I started getting more love than expected and people started loving it and I kept writing more and more , but now I want to end it with a feeling in heart that "aur hota toh aacha hota" rather "yaar ab yeh boring ho raha hai when will this end" I wanted this story to be in your heart forever , so ya give the last few chapters as much love as you gave to the rest of the book.
Till then keep loving
Keep reading
Keep writing
And I will wait for your beautiful comments ❣️❣️❣️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

254K 20.2K 25
*Winner of Wattpad India 2020 Awards in the Fanfiction category* The male and female protagonists of this story are inspired by #SidNaaz. It is about...
153K 17.2K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
179K 14.5K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...