♢The Merome Switch

Squirrely_Gomez

Еще

The Merome Switch
The Accident
Recovery
"What.."
Authors Note
Act normal- NO
Mitch's Dream... or Vision?
Problem #1
Great! A problem!
The Reveal
The Vision.. AGAIN
I'll Protect You
Mysterious. ....
Authors note
Oh No...
Bonus???

Finding Jerome

211 12 8
Squirrely_Gomez

Narrative:

They called the police and everyone but could not find Jerome. 2 days passed. Mitch lied on the bed without eating that much. He couldn't get it together. What was he to do. He lost his other half, his brother, his bacca. He cried mostly that night. Ryan stayed over helping him. So was the rest of team crafted. They all stayed at the house hoping Jerome could just walk in and be okay.

Mitch:

*sniff We were in the living room eating pizza. I barely ate. I just watched the TV. "Mitch. Dont worry. Jerome is going to be okay." Said Vikkstar. I stayed quiet. Ryan stood up and stated "I think I know who took him!" We all stood up surprised. "Where?" I softly asked. "In New York I-" The door opened and closed loudly. We turned our heads to see a man wearing a black suit and dark red robe on with a sword and a bow. We all screamed except for Ryan. He looked angry. He ran up to the man and grabbed him by the colar. "WHERE IS HE! WHERE IS JEROME!?" he yelled. Preston and Rob grabbed Ryan and towed him away. WAIT did Ryan say that he took him? "Y-You. Did you kidnapped Jerome?" I asked coming closer. "I know who took him, but you need to trust me." We all glared. "Who are you?" "I am... Jeromes protector. I have guarded him since he was 12. He knows me." He came closer to me,face to face, and placed his hands on my head so fast that I didnt have time to react. It was totally awkward. My vision became blurred. Once it cleared I saw Jerome tied up and unconscious. I started to cry. It blurred and flashed a small one story house that was dark and the street flashed. ..St....Patrick.. a river popped up too. He let go of me and I was back in the house. It turns out that all the guys pinned him down on the couch. All the guys were on him. "Woah. Woah! Boys! Stop! He showed me where Jerome was!" I shouted. They all stopped shouting and got off of him holding his arms behind him. "Who are you exactly?" I suspiciously asked. He sighed. "I am Alzan. Not human and guardian. I can help you." He answered. We still were suspicious. He shaked his hoodie off and I saw his ears. They were pointed and his eyes were glowing with his necklace. I was overcome with the feeling of something that I cannot explain. Powerful and trust. "Let him go. I trust him." Lachlan raised his eyebrow. But they soon let his hands go and Alzan rubbbed his wrists. "Where did you see him?" He asked. "Um I saw a river and St.Patrick and a dark house." Alzan snapped his fingers. "I know where he is." I was happy. I still did not know why I trusted him, but I felt like Ive known him for a very long time. He told us to take a type of tool or weapon. But...the only weapon and tools were all minecraft. He said to take them any way. Didnt question him because he seemed to know what he was doing. Preston, Lachlan, and Ryan stayed behind while Rob, me and Alzan went in my car and drove to wherever we were going. Alzan was behind the wheel and I almost had a heart attack.

He was NOT a licensed driver! He would pass cars and go on the other sides of the road. Both Rob and I were shouting for dear life.

HE ALMOST HIT A SEMI TRUCK! HOW ON EARTH WOULD YOU NOT NOTICE IT?!

He stopped the car and was in front of the dark house I had saw. This is it. He grabbed the foam minecraft things and handed them to us. "Alzan, these are fake." Rob said. Alzan smirked and put his hands over the gear. It glowed bright and it darkened. "There. Its real." Said Alzan and walked slowly to the front door. I grabbed the betty axe and it was diamond and all. Rob had an iron sword and a real chestplate. I only had a helmet and pants on. It was pretty dang cool. We approached the door and Alzan looked around. He grabbed hhis bow and arrow and locked it in place, holding it back ready to shoot. Rob kicked the door and we didn't see anyone in there. In fact, nothing was in the house. It was just a open space. Alzan entered first, still ready to shoot. I entered in and Rob followed. Completely empty. I felt hopeless now. I stepped on something loose and it rattled. I jumped up and looked down. There was a small latch. I grabbed it and it turned out there is a basement. There was a faint shout. JEROME! I heard my voice so its him! I was about to run down there and Alzan stopped me. "Here's the plan. There are men down there who would kill you in a second. If you slay them they turn into dust. I'll protect you guys while you get Jerome out." We both nodded our heads. He smirked and jumped in. Rob and I followed. We then noticed lava was the floor and there were cobblestone blocks placed in a specific way. At the end was pieces of ladders on the wall and up to the door. "It's parkour!" I shouted. I didn't know what to think. Should I be happy that it's real or afraid that it is real and we have to cross it. Alzan went first to see if there wete traps. He jumped to the right block on the wall and jumped the easy one spaces. When he got to the 2nd to last he stopped. Was it a trap? He sprinted hitting the block with one foot and jumping to the other side. A piece of the block wall came out. Great! Pistons! I went next and when I got to the plate, I did like the coolest parkour and jumped over the plate onto the platform with Alzan. Next was Rob. He wasn't moving. "Rob! Come on!" Alzan shouted. He shaked his head. And Alzan faced palmed. "Why did I forget? Rob hates parkour. He fails even at one block jumps!" How did Alzan know that? I mean we just met him. Rob slowly took it one jump after the other. Then he came to the plate. He had to be fast. He jumped with 2 feet and landed on the plate. The piston moved and Rob was still on the plate! Rob grabbed the cobblestone block that came out and hanged on for dear life. "Hold on!" Alzan shouted and sprinted into action. He jumped onto the piece of cobblestone and grabbed Robs arm and pulled him up. The block started to go back into place. Alzan gave a boost for Rob and I caught him. Alzan.jumped off but was too short of a jump! He hanged onto the ledge. "Alzan!" I yelled and grabbed his arm. Rob helped me pick him up. He slowly moved his shoulder and grunted. "Did you hurt yourself?" I asked him. He stood up and kept walking like a boss. I guess he wasn't hurting. We slowly climbed the ladders and made it to the door.

It was pitch black. All I could think of is Jerome and scary guys. A spotlight was on us and it expanded to the whole room. The room was the size of a football field. And this field was filled with scary guys in ninja suit and their eyes glowed green. Scarier now. Rob leaned into us and whispered "What now?" "This is when you guys find Jerome while I finally kick some butt." Said Alzan. Wait, finally? "Wait this is your first time!?" I shouted. "Well..for a big battle." Rob and I face palmed. "See you outside!" He shouted and charged into the crowd. The ninjas came running at us. We had no idea what to do! We started shouting and running the other way. All I saw was Alzan being GG and slaying them. Dang! We ran into the wall and. Turned around. Ninjas with some hefty swords were coming at us! "Oh forget it!" Rob charged in. Wow he's pretty brave or really dumb.

Both. Both is good.

Rob:

I knew I was gonna somehow die, but I had 2 choices: die fighting like a brave friend, or die as a cowardly puppy. I charged at them yelling like it was a battle cry. With my voice though, it sounded like a turkey drowning in water was slowly dieing. Yeah, that bad. I slashed the crowd with the iron sword making a pathway. Im guessing Jerome - no no no no. Mitch (right?) Joined in because I heard his battle cry. We fought back to back. Slicing and dicing through the ninjas. I never felt so scared and alive! The rest of the ninjas retreated back. We high fived and looked at Alzan. He looked out of it. We ran to him and grabbed his shoulders. "Dude. Are you alright?" He shot up and started running towards the only green wall. "Hes in here!" We ran to him. He quickly turned and said to me "Rob. Go back to Ryan and get the box from him. Now!" He through me the keys and I hesitantly started sprinting to the car. You know how Alzan was going like 70mph? I went 80 baby! I got to the house in 2 minutes flat. Ryan came out and gave me the box and I started speeding again! I went through the door, down the basement and saw that the wall opened so I went through. I found them looking up. "Hey guys. I got the box!" I looked up and saw more ninjas. You got to be kidding me! "Aahh!" Jerome! We saw him tied to a chair in the middle of the room and was floating above us. Ninjas, tons of floors and jerome hanging. Yep. We splitted. I gave Mitch the box and we went up the stairs while Alzan went ahead. Dang he's good! I was behind Mitch watching his back. I threw a couple of the ninjas off the railing. So cool! We got to the flight were we were side by side with Mitch's body. There was some bruises and a scratch that went from his right ear to his shoulder. I looked at Mitch and saw him in fear looking at his body which is also Jerome. I could tell he was torn. Alzan shot an arrow with a rope attached to it and shot it to the floor. He jumped off the railing and landed on the chair. "Slide down!" He shouted. We took off our jackets and slid down the rope. I crashed into Mitch hard on the ground. Alzan was hanging onto the chair as it slid down. The chair landed with Jerome tied in it. Alzan rolled onto the floor."Get him to the car!" He said. We untied the rope and put Jerome's arms around us. We carried him all the way and luckily the parkourse was not lava since we beat it,to the car and I got behind the wheel starting the car. "Alzan come on!" I yelled. He ran to us holding his left arm. He got in the passenger seat and I hit the pedal to the metal.

We got to the house and the boys helped Jerome lay on the couch. Alzan came and opened the box near us. His arm was red. "Alzan! Your arm!" I pointed to it and everyone gasped. He just pulled down his sleeve and kept putting this thing together. Mitch then shouted.

Mitch:

Aah! I grabbed my left chest in pain. I gasped for air. I collapsed and felt Preston catching me. "Mitch! Mitch!" My vision began to blur and I soon became unconcious.

Preston:

"Mitch!" I grabbed him as he collapsed. "Alzan. What's happening?" Asked Ryan sounding angry at him. "No, no! It's happening!" He said. "What is?!" "They're switching and Jerome never took the drink yet!" He answered still making the potion. My heart started racing. We all knew that Jerome would die if they switched back. Alzan poured the drink into Jerome's body first and then into Mitch's. We sat there not seeing their chests move.

Jerome, Mitch. Please...

Jerome:

I could see a bright light that became brighter. "Jerome!" There was a faint sound. I turned around to see Mitch running towards me. I ran to him but I couldn't move. Mitch was going farther too. I kept shaking my head. "No! No! Mitch! Buddy!" I reached my hand out. Then everything stopped. The light faded and I could move again. I took a step forward and another one. I ran to Mitch and hugged him tight. I had my Benja, my Betty Brother. Then it was dark. I took a deep breath and started to breathe fine. I felt like I was on something soft. A bed? Couch?

Mitch :

Right when I passed out, I was somewhere in a dark place. I looked around and saw a faint light. I walked towards it and saw Jerome moving towards the light. "Jerome!" He turned around and smiled his bright smile. Then I couldn't move and he couldn't too. I looked up at him and saw him scared. I reached my hand out and he soon came running towards me, welcoming me with the greatest hug. Then it went black and I took the biggest breath. I could tell I was back. I was hoping Jerome was back too.

Lachlan:

We saw both their chests rise up and they started breathing. We all started breathing too. Alzan got up and asked where the bathroom was. I showed him the way. I watched him going to the sink, turning it on and pull up his sleeve. There was blood on it and a scar on the top of his shoulder and arm. My eyes widened at the sight. While he was cleaning his arm he told me "Don't tell them about me." I noticed he was looking at me seriously. I just kept nodding my head. While he kept doing that, I went into the bathroom closet and grabbed some bandages. I started wrapping his opened wounds. "W-what are you doing?" He asked me. I finished his arm and told him "Even though we have no idea why we trusted you or how we know nothing about you, you still saved our buddies. And you should keep your arm healing too." He nodded his head in thanks and we left to the living room. All the guys were still there.

Alzan:

I'm thankful that Lachlan bandaged my arm. He's a pretty good guy. I would know. I came out and noticed everyone was sitting down and looled at me. Preston had a blank expression, Rob looked pleaased, and Ryan... well he was more of a complicated face. Thats how he always is. "Are you going?" Ryan asked me. "Yes." "What about the bad guys? What if they come back? Why did they even take Jerome?"asked Rob. I sighed. I already knew what I had to do. I told them to give me something that they will have everyday. Ryan gave me a tag necklace, Lachlan gave me his headphones, Preston gave me his phone, Rob gave me a bracelet he was wearing. I set them on a table and concentrated. I placed my hand on each one of the items. My necklace glowed and my eyes as well. Then the light vanished and went to the items. I became a bit dizzy but caught myself. I gave each one of them these items. "I've placed a part of my light into these. As long as you have them with you, you'll be safe and protected. As for Mitch and Jerome. They drank the elixir. No one can know what happened. Especially about me and the bad guys. Don't ask why. And the reason for the kidnapping, I cannot tell. Can I trust you all?" I asked. They all nodded their heads. I stood up and remembered something. I reached into my bag and pulled out a wooden whistle with carvings. I placed it on the table and said "If anything happens, blow this." There was silence then I walked to the door, grabbing my bow, arrows, and sword. I looked back and saw the members in front of me. They grabbed me and did a group hug. I just stood in the middle awkward. Yeesh. These guys really do bromance. Yet again, I should have known. I mean I did grow up with them..

Ryan:

Oh god. That was so weird. But we were in his debt kind of thing. He saved us. He left after and closed the door. When we opened it, he was nowhere to be found. Weirdo.

Narrator :

A whole day later and both Jerome and Mitch woke up and back in their own bodies. How to celebrate? Pizza with raw fish on it and soda. They were both exceedingly glad that they not only were back to there own self, but that they found out how much the both love each other and how they would sacrifice anything.

Bacca and Benja were sitting on the roof one night watching the stars. "You know what I realized?" Said Jerome. Mitch looked at him and asked what. "You gave up your body and 'life' to save me. Why? I know I'm your bacca, friend, and brother, but you went through all of that for me." Answered Jerome. Mitch smiled. "I'd give my life to trade places with you. " They started to laugh knowing that those words was in his song "Endstone". "Hey, Jerome." Mitch sat up and continued reaching for his phone. He pulled up a picture and asked Jerome "Do you know this guy?" Jerome sat up and looked at his photo of Alzan. Jerome raised his eyebrow and shook his head. "Never in my entire life." "He saved us you know. We don't even know him." There was a long pause before they slept. The whole night they camped on the roof and slept with the stars until the sun rised.

==================================
ONE MORE CHAPTAH! AND TRUST ME, YOU'RE GONNA WANT TO FIND OUT! ^^
sorry that I didnt post till now, I'm going on a trip and I finally finished it before we got on the plane. ^^
Just Read
~Squirrely

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Luciano | Book I ✓ 𝐚 🌙

Любовные романы

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
A Different Virus: Heartfire Crystal Scherer

Научная фантастика

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
The Boy Who Read Minds ✔️ Veronica

Научная фантастика

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...