I'll always protect you no ma...

By rosetta12344321

You are eight months pregnant with triplets but you live with an abusive boyfriend who wants your unborn chil... More

Prologue
Ch-1 The bossess call
Ch-2 The new mission
Ch-3 Meeting Y/n
Ch-4 Getting to know the crew
Ch-5 The ultrasound
Ch-7 The confession
Ch-8 Meeting their girlfriends
Ch-9 Your childhood past
Ch-10 A dark truth reveal
Ch-11 The escape
Ch-12 The cabin & the labor
Ch-13 The birth/Part one
Ch-14 The birth/Part two
Ch-15 The birth/Part three finally
Ch-16 A baby wolf?!
Ch-17 The Inner wolf
Ch-18 The unknown person
Ch-19 Mrs. Fong?!
Ch-20 A small reunion
Ch-21 Can you see me?
The ending
Note

Ch-6 Evan's past

815 13 1
By rosetta12344321

Evan's POV~

After we left the hospital we made our way to the car but as we were going to get in when Y/n grab my arm hiding behind me making me look at her and froze seeing how scared she was.

Evan's line:
Y/n......what's wrong I ask? But she didn't respond as I look up at the guys who was glaring at someone.

Evan's line:
What are you guys glaring at I ask? As Marcel turn to look at me.

Marcel's line:
You should look for yourself he said looking back at the person.

I blink a few times confused as I look into the directions and I froze feeling my anger coming to me seeing it was Oliver grinning at us.

Evan's line:
What are you doing here Oliver I ask?! In anger as he turns to looks at me.

Oliver's line:
I'm sorry do I know you he ask?

Evan's line:
Oh I don't know.....just the person that busted your a** 29 years ago!!! I yelled in rage as he just looks at me confused.

He blinks a few times at me and then his widen as he remembers me.

Oliver's line:
Oh now I remember you he said glaring at me as I glared back at him.

Evan's line:
Glad you remember me Oliver I growled at him as he growls at him.

He then looks behind me to see Y/n who was confused and grins at her.

Oliver's line:
Come one babe let's go home you don't need these guys he said walking up slowly to her as she gets super scared.

Oliver's line:
Your must be too smart to go with these guys he said as I just glared at him as she trembles in fear.

Oliver's line:
It's not okay to talk to strangers that you don't know so it's best if you come back home with me if you don't want to get hurt by any strangers he said as he was about to grab her hand when.....

Y/n's line:
NO!!! She yells as she slaps his hand away from her as he stands there in silence as she gets in front of me.

Evan's thoughts:
What is she doing I ask?! Get worried.

Oliver's line:
Y/n......why would you say no to me...... what did I do wrong he ask? As Y/n grabs her hand and revealing the bruises and scars that she had all these month while me and my crew froze.

Y/n's line:
You hurt me more then you can ever know she said with tears in her face.

Craig's line:
Y/n he said placing one hand to his mouth as the others clutch their fist.

Evan's thoughts:
He....did.....all....this.....to HER!!! I said as my eyes turn from brown to red.

Y/n's line:
And whenever you promise me that you won't hurt me again you always break that promise she said looking down at the street as she sighs softly.

Y/n's line:
Just because you were my lover.......it doesn't mean that you can just control of my life and what I can wear and do what you think is right she said.

Y/n's line:
I'm not your property Oliver......I'm a normal human being.....I'm sorry but I'm just......done being your doll she said as Oliver started glaring now.

Oliver's line:
Are you breaking up with me he ask? As I Immediately got in front of her.

Y/n's line:
YES!! I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU AND YOU CAN'T FORCE ME BACK WITH YOU!! She yells in anger.

Oliver's line:
NO ONE BREAKS UP WITH ME!!! YOU ARE GOING BACK WITH ME WHERE YOU BELONG!! He yells about to grab her arm when I stop him.

Evan's line:
You heard her Oliver.....you can't force her to go back home because you'll just hurt her more and if you want her you have to go through me and my crew I said growling at him as he growls back at me when he stops and smiles evilly.

Oliver's line:
Well.....I guess I'll let her stay with you little brother.....but you'll will PAY for this!!! He yells walking away from us while we took a deep breath and sighed softly and started calming down.

I then look over at Y/n who was confused and yet really scared of what will Oliver do to her and her children.

Evan's line:
Y/n.......are you okay I ask? As she just looks at me with tears in her eyes.

Y/n's line:
D-did he j-j-just call you....little brother she ask? As I froze looking down at the parking lot streets as I sighed softly.

Evan's line:
I'll explain everything when we get back I said as I grab her hand softly not wanting to her bruises and scars.

Y/n's line:
A-alright then she said as we made our way to the car and drove off.

Your POV~

After we got home Evan contacted the crew and told them what happened and they told me that they had to upgrade their guard so that way if Oliver ever tires anything to harm me and her unborn babies they'll be ready for him.

But I still couldn't get over of why Oliver called Evan his little brother and it got me wondering if they are related.

And that was it...I needed to know how Evan and Oliver know each other and made my way to his office and slowly open the door softly seeing he finished.

Your line:
Uhhh....Evan?

Evan's line:
Huh he ask? Looking at me as I sighed.

Your line:
Well...now that we're back home.....do you might explain why Oliver called you little brother I ask?

He froze looking away from me for a split second before getting us from his desk and took a deep breath.

Evan's line:
I think......it's time you know the truth about me and Oliver he said.

I blink confused like was he really gonna tell me on how he know Oliver as we made our way to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Evan's line:
Y/n......I didn't want to tell you it until I was ready but......now that Oliver knows where you are.....I guess I have no choice but to tell you he said.

Evan's line:
You see your ex-boyfriend......is my older brother name Oliver Fong and he is a f**king psychopath he said.

Your line:
W-What I said?! With my eyes widen.

Evan's line:
It's true he said looking down at his knees as I just listen to his story.
————————————————————

Evan's backstory:
When I was little me and Oliver were really close but when Oliver turn thirteen he started changing and becoming more crazier everyday and what's worse he started doing this that look like there was any accident he was just so psychotic and dangerous.

Little Evan's line:
BIG BROTHER STOP!!! DON'T DO IT YOU'LL KILL THEM BIG BROTHER!!! PLEASE STOP!!! Cried little Evan.

But whenever I tired to stop him or even tell our parents they wouldn't believe me or even do anything to stop him they just appreciate him like he was their golden child.

Evan's psychotic mother's line:
EVAN FONG WHY CAN'T YOU EXPECT THAT YOUR BROTHER IS A GOOD PERSON!! She yells at poor little Evan as she slaps him in the face.

And to make things worse Oliver would always frame me for something I didn't do and would always get hurt for it.

Evan's psychotic father's line:
EVAN FONG APOLOGIES TO YOUR BROTHER NOW!! He yells at Evan.

Until one day when I was thirteen years old I finally had enough and decided to take matters into my own hands and record everything that my brother did.

Teenage Tyler's line:
I still can't believe your parents doesn't believe you and think your just a lying piece of sh*t he said to teenage Evan who just had his head down.

Teenage Brian's line:
Hey Evan......we believe you so you don't need to worry he said placing his hand on Evan's shoulder.

Teenage Evan's line:
Thanks guys.....but still I wish I had evidence that my brother is truly a psychopath he said looking at him who was talking to his friends who don't even f**king know that he's dangerous.

Teenage David's line:
Well it's not like you can just record him behind his back and show it to the police he said glaring at Oliver.

Teenage Evan's line:
THAT IT!!! He yells getting his friends attention as they look at him confused.

Teenage Evan's line:
NOGLA YOUR A GENIUS!! He yells with happiness as his friends blink confused not understanding.

Teenage Evan's line:
Hear me out if I record my brother then I can show the police what my brother did as proof that my brother is a real psychopath he said.

Teenage Brian's line:
That's a brilliant idea Evan........but there is one problem he said.

Teenage Brian's line:
YOUR PHONE WAS TAKEN AWAY!!

Teenage David's line:
He right your parents grounded you remember he said as Evan looks down.

Teenage Tyler's line:
It's okay we can just use my phone to do the recording he said grabbing his phone out as Evan got worried.

Teenage Evan's line:
A-are you sure you want to do this he ask? As Tyler nods at him.

Teenage Evan's line:
Well thanks Tyler.........but just be careful I don't want you to get caught by him he said as Tyler nods at Evan.

So me and Tyler started recording my brother behind his back when he wanted to show me something Tyler would always follow me and once when we got to the location that Oliver was going Tyler started recording everything that he did and once when we had enough evidence me and Tyler went to go show everything to his father sense he was a police officer and once when we told him everything that my brother did he sent his squad to my parents house along with me and Tyler so we can show them Oliver's true colors at first they didn't believe me but when Tyler show them everything that Oliver did it....they turn furious with me and blame me for getting my brother in trouble then they tried to hurt me but Tyler's father stop them before they could get to me which lead them with no choice but to arrest them.

Evan's father's line:
LET US GO YOU PIECE OF SH*T SO WE CAN BEAT UP THAT MISTAKE OF A CHILD THAT RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!! He yells as he tries to break free but Tyler's father was to strong for him.

Tyler father's line:
Tell it to the judge you heartless mother f***er!! He yells as he shove Evan's father and mother in the police car along with his older brother.

After that hole situation was over I had to stay at my house while Tyler's father investigation why my parents are like this and that's when he found out that they are psychopaths and they killed my real parents and we're pronounce guilty and sent them to a psychological prison location far off from the ocean where no one can escape and with no where else to go Tyler's father took me in as his own and taught me how to fight plus it brought me closer to Tyler like he was a brother to me.

Tyler father's line:
Evan.....I'm afraid your gonna have to live with me he said as Evan looks up at him with a confused look on his face.

Teenage Evan's line:
W-what why he ask?! A bit confused.

Tyler father's line:
Well you see......these people.......are psychopath who stole you from your real family by killing them when you were born he said looking down at him.

Evan was shock because he couldn't believe that these people killed his real family and he was stole from his family.

Tyler father's line:
I'll give you time to think about it he said as he leaves the room.

Evan starts crying softly because his life was a lie as he feels Tyler rap his arms around him making Evan cuddle against Tyler with Brian,David,Marcel, Scotty,Craig and Brock as well.

Tyler's line:
Come on Evan....lets go home he said rapping his red and white jacket on Evan making Evan smile softly.

Evan's line:
O...Okay he said grabbing Tyler's hand as they made their to Tyler's father who was waiting for them to arrive.

Tyler father's line:
Ready to go he ask? As Evan nodded softly and hops into the police car.

Tyler father's line:
Don't worry me and my crew will get your stuff tomorrow morning okay he said looking at Evan before closing the door as he gets into the front seat.

End of Evan's backstory.
————————————————————

Evan's line:
And now that Oliver is out of jail he will be after you because he rapes about 20 women but luckily he doesn't know where I live so you'll be safe and if things go wrong we can head up to one of the cabins near the Samantha's forest he said looking at me with his chocolate brown eyes.

Your line:
I trust you Evan I said leading my head against his shoulder as I cuddled against him making him smile at me.

Evan's line:
Thank you.....Y/n he said leading his head on my head as we just slept there all night long.

To be continued~
===========================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264 15 9
Phoenix; a girl who has had her entire life stripped out from under her feet, and is looking for either redemption, or revenge. Evan; a man who has g...
8.6K 102 29
One shots of the Banana Bus Gang, range pretty much varies (Sort of-) × Completed × ×Thank you all 💙 ×
76.3K 2.5K 60
Los Santos. City of thieves. City of Gangs. There is a constant battle to be, Number One. Every gang wants it, and the Vanoss Crew has managed to...
11K 722 23
√ [Completed] § Distracted by turmoil, Looking through the window for an escape. Loosing the balance, As the tight rope breaks. This foolish act, Mus...