1 Deal, 7 Rules

By minkrokosmos

"Am I going to die a virgin?" Jimin. A Psychology student. Other than his pretty face and beautiful ass, the... More

00 / Must read
02 / His past and present
03 / Dating App and Him
04 / Cute but probably lame
05 / Fuck and forget
06 / Encounter
07 / Changing perspective
08 / The offer
09 / The deal
10 / An awkward night
11 / See you next fuck
12 / New guy
13 / Rules
14 / Kiss me on the lips
15 / Bad luck
16 / You smell like cum
17 / Flirt
18 / Jungkook goes grrr
19 / Worried
20 / Complicated
21 / Accident
22 / Meet up
23 / Plan
24 / Secrets
25 / Questions
26 / Goodbye?
27 / Goodbye.
28 / Kissed
29 / Problem
30 / Camp
31 / 34+35
32 / Woods
33 / Training

01 / Dream and Bus Weirdo

9.5K 387 522
By minkrokosmos

"I'm breaking up with you."

"W-what?" Jimin blinked, still couldn't process the words in his mind, but when he understood what he meant, it made him deaf all of a sudden.

"Are you deaf? I said I'm breaking up with you." He repeated. His harsh words surely did wound Jimin open but he doesn't care at all. "I don't love you anymore."

The guy turned his back and was about to leave Jimin, who's not even flinching nor moving in his position.

"But I love you." Jimin blurted, making the guy stop from walking away. "I can't live without you. Don't leave me, p-please."

Without any expression in his face, he stared blankly at the Jimin's face that was already drenched from tears. He was just staring at him like he doesn't feel a tiny sympathy towards the crying man.

"Even if you cry blood I won't take back what I said." He coldly replied. Jimin quickly held his hands like he doesn't have a plan to let him go but the guy removed his grip from his hand forcefully. "Even if you beg and kneel in front of me, we're over."

"No, baby please. I will do everything for you, just don't do this to me." Jimin still begged. Some people were looking at them and it kinda makes the guy feel embarrassed.

But no. Not Jimin. He cupped the guy's face and kissed him, not minding the tears flowing from his eyes and pushed himself to the guy even more. He's willing to stoop on that level just to be with him even though the guy simply doesn't want him.

"Jimin, stop." He was trying to push the smaller man but Jimin didn't stop and continue kissing him. The move earned judgmental whispers from those who were witnessing everything.

"I will give everything you need, do everything you want me to do but please stay with me!" Jimin shouted, following him when he tried to walk away, reaching his lips once again to kiss him.

"I said stop!"

The next thing happened, Jimin was pushed on the cold ground. He winced from the pain when the guy savagely bit his lip before pushing him with force but that was nothing compared to how much it hurt him more when he saw him wiping his lips as if he was a bacteria that contaminated it.

"You're still going to push yourself to me even if I already said that I don't love you? You're really pitiful, Jimin" His eyes were raging while looking down at Jimin. "I can't believe I loved you after all what you have done to me."

"I'm begging you...don't leave me. Please."

Jimin's cries weren't stopping but he wasn't ashamed even if there were some eyes that watching them.

The guy could only scoff from what he was seeing. He was looking down at him chuckling as if it was just a funny thing for him. But knowing Jimin, he knew he wouldn't stop from begging him to come back.

Because what in the words "I don't love you anymore" that Jimin didn't understand? Or perhaps, did he really love Jimin?

So, he needed to think of something more hurtful that would totally make the smaller man stop.

"I'll be honest here, so you better listen." He stared down at Jimin like nothing happened, like he didn't hurt him. His eyes were blank and empty, scrutizing him with disgusted look. "You sure taste so fucking great Jimin, but..."

Jimin couldn't even sob, and his next words were what made Jimin felt like he's the most horrible person even though there the good days they had spent with each other.

"Sorry, I don't take garbages like you anymore."

||

Jimin

"What the hell."

I lazily opened my eyes and I gulped as I stared at the ceiling and wiped my tear-stained face.

The tears on my eyes made me think why the fuck I was crying in my dream that I even had real tears when I woke up?

But it felt so real.

Yet, it was so vague.

The face of the guy who broke up with me was blurred. I remember seeing his face clearly in my dream but when I woke up, I completely forgot how he looked like in an instant.

And I somehow felt burden.

Everytime that I'll wake up from a dream like that, it would definitely affect my emotions for the whole day and I'd act like it was true, based on what my dream was, in real life. And now, I couldn't help but feel sad because it seemed real.

I was hurting even if it was just a dream.

"Me? A garbage? Huh! This face?" I talked to myself, getting carried away with what the guy said in my dream. "Whoever you are, I hope that you'll appear in my dreams again and I will castrate you!"

I groped for my phone on my bed without taking my fixed stares off at the ceiling and wearily looked for the time when I finally had my phone in my hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" My eyes widened when I saw the time and it's already 7am. I kicked the blanket that was writhed on my legs and I even shouted when I couldn't take it off.

Shit! I should be riding the bus at this hour or else I'll be late for my first subject which is 8am. For pete's sake, my apartment is 25 kilometers away from my school and considering that there might be a traffic, I need at least 40 minutes of travel to reach that motherfucking university.

If I just have enough money to rent an apartment nearer, I would definitely rent one. But I couldn't even afford myself to buy a proper meal and the apartments here are so damn expensive! I'm sure that cost half of my life, and this small and very cheap apartment is all that my budget can afford.

I stood up in front of the sink, wiping the fog and opening the faucet before washing my face. I don't even have time to brush my teeth properly so I need to hurry up, my goodness.

"At least it doesn't stink." I breathed on my palm and smelled it repeatedly.

Finally, my expertise. Few more sprinkles of water in my hair, letting it soak wet and I'm good to go. I'll just take a bath once I get back home. I don't have more time to do that.

Well, to be honest, it's not too obvious that I didn't take a bath because, not to brag but-my face-the whole me is totally perfect to the point that you wouldn't think that I'm skipping a bath just not to be late for school.

And it's one of my darkest secrets. Sounds nasty but, it's true. That is what you called, the literal 'pretty-nasty'.

7:15

Well, surprise bitches. I'm still amazed of myself too everytime that I managed to prepare everything in just 15 minutes. That's a kind of-hidden talent, that not anyone can easily have, and I'm one of those blessed people who possess it.

I made sure to get all my things and still thinking if I forgot something. My eyes darted on my study table and, bingo! There it is. I saw the case analysis that I did, last night.

Holy mama, thank God. I don't want to stand for the whole 3-hour period if ever I forget to bring these shits with me. Abnormal Psychology is my favorite subject but I want to put a curse on my terror professor on that subject.

I mean, who the fuck would give his students a 5 case analysis per student and then give a submission deadline for only a day?

This is torture. Students are not machines. I still have other subjects, you know.

Kidding aside, after leaving the apartment I ran as fast as I could until I made it to the bus stop. And yes, luckily, another bus just arrived and I quickly hopped inside, gazing upon the rows of some students, but mostly workers.

Breathing in relief as I sat onto the vacant seat, I slowly sank myself there and closed my eyes. I'm still lucky.

As usual, every passenger's eyes were on me, glancing at me for few seconds whenever they have their chances. But it's okay, I understand them. Really. Because I'd totally do the same if I see someone as beautiful and as breathtaking as me, entering a bus early in the morning.

I just blessed their eyes with my beauty.

And I'm thinking, what if someone sue me for breaking their hearts and setting them on fire just by staring?

No way. I'm too young to be sentenced of imprisonment in jail. I don't even have money to get myself out of there.

Sikes.

I'm pretty sure that I won't be late, there will be no traffic this time, and the ride will be smooth as hell. I can feel it, so I comfortably sat at the corner near the window to get a full view outside. Eventhough I couldn't smell the morning breeze from here, I inhaled deeply and I'm not disappointed with the smell inside the bus.

I thought that it would smell like fart or something foul smell from the foods that the kids were eating at the back, but surprisingly, it smells like a perfume. A very manly perfume.

Oh God, I think I'm already in love.

I'm sure it wasn't me because I didn't take a bath today, but I think the smell's coming from the guy that was seating behind me. According to my instinct, even if I didn't see his face when I entered the bus, I know that he's good looking, based from the smell of his perfume. I just know it and I'm confident with my gut feel.

I stuffed my ears with the earphones I brought with me and tried to listen to the music, but the fucking smell of the perfume was stealing my attention and curiousity.

It felt like someone's whispering at me to take a look at the guy behind me but I can't think of any idea on how will I do that without being too obvious. Should I sit beside him? I don't think so. That's too creepy.

Well, maybe this one will help.

I opened the front camera of my phone. I pretended like I was taking a selfie, tilting my face in different angles to take note of my best profile and Jesus Christ, I am not surprised that there's no bad angle. Not a single one.

"Whoa, Park Jimin, your beauty should be illegal. What a handsome human being." I whispered to myself as I moved my phone to the side, trying to get the guy's face from the camera. He's also sitting near the window and I could see from his reflection that he was looking outside, but his face was kinda blurred.

This is it, I hope he doesn't move.

That's right Jimin, you're doing a good job. I'll just click the capture button and then done...done...and.

"Damn it."

He fucking moved.

My first attempt was a bad timing, maybe for the second attempt, I'll succeed.

But of course, I was wrong.

When I simply tried to get his face on camera, he was wearing a bucket hat already. But damn, those red lips, I was lucky to at least see them.

Disappointed that I failed to see his face, I just focused my attention in front. If the headrest of this seat isn't just a bit high and taller than me, I would be able to see it, but damn. I don't know if it's the seat's problem or is it just my height?

While on the ride, the driver stepped on the break and the bus jolted forward, causing the passengers to groan and complain but they immediately return their attentions to what they were doing when the bus started moving again, barreling along the road.

Then I thought of another idea.

And I think, I might need an award-winning act.

"Oh my gosh." I purposefully joggled my body on my seat, pretending like I was uncomfortable and something's bothering me. And then I knelt onto the soft seat. I turned my back to face him and sharply looked at the guy behind me. "Hey, why are you kicking my seat?" I scowled at him.

Kicking the seat, my ass. I want to laugh at myself. I didn't know I'd go this far just because I was curious about how he looks and just to see his face.

He slightly cocked his head up, looking at me boringly and didn't hear what I just said because of his earphones. I simply tried to peep under his bucket hat and it seems like he noticed what I did because he pulled it down more to hide his face.

Finally, he noticed that I was talking to him and he removed his earphones.

"What were you saying?" He asked.

Oh fuck me. Even his voice sounds so hot and handsome. Shoot-

I barely controlled my fanboy instinct at his honey and manly voice.

I cleared my throat again after mentally crushing over this handsome guy.

"I asked you why are you kicking my seat? I can't concentrate from what I'm doing." I asked him adamantly.

"And what exactly are you doing?" He retorted, making me pause for a moment.

Yeah, what exactly am I doing?

"Well, uh, I was...reviewing the notes on my phone." I replied.

"I'm not kicking your seat."

"You are." I fired back, still trying my best not to be obvious that I'm peeking on his face. Damn that fucking bucket hat, can't he just pull it up a little?

I saw him scoff, pushing his tongue against the inside of his cheek, and I was screaming mentally when he looked at his side, revealing his perfect side profile, and the ear piercings.

"Fucking reasons. Next time that you'll secretly take a picture of someone, make sure they wouldn't notice it." He coldly mumbled. His expression doesn't falter and shrug carelessly, before pressing the buzz beside him and the bus stopped. "Weirdo."

"Yes, you're a weirdo-wait, what? Hey." I called him out but without any words, he stood up and practically jogged down the aisle and off the bus.

Shocks. I didn't even get a full view of his face. But did he just say that I should make sure that they wouldn't notice it if I'll take a picture of someone secretly? Did he notice that I was taking a picture of him?

But it's okay, at least I've encountered someone like him. Those kind of guys are my type. The cold ones.

I giggled at that thought. I have a new challenge in life.

"Hey, boy." The driver of the bus suddenly called and I looked at him. "Sit down, if you're not going to get off."

"Who? Me?" I asked him, pointing at myself.

He threw a glance again at the front view mirror.

"Why? Do you see someone that we can't see?" He savagely replied to me and some passengers snickered.

The passengers looked at me. Even the girls at the back
surveyed me from head to toe before giggling and I only rolled my eyes to them in return.

I don't like girls for pete's sake.

When I was about to sit down, there was something that caught my attention from the guy's seat. I think he left something there. It was color gray. Bitch, I think it's money.

I simply roamed my eyes around first to see if someone's looking at me, before I quickly took my bag near the window and transferred here where the good looking guy was sitting before.

"Pfft. The fuck. A keychain?" I rolled my eyes from disappointment.

On the other side of it, my face lit up all of a sudden, thinking that there was at least carvings of his name left here.

But there was none, like, yes-I just realized. Who the fuck would put carvings of his name in his keychain?

I just stared at it and read the letters.

"JJK." I mumbled to myself, playing with it in my hands. "Is it perhaps, his name?"

||

Hello, everyone. Welcome to the first chapter of 1 Deal, 7 Rules! don't forget to vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 14.9K 43
"What the fuck!? Im just your fake boyfriend! You cant do this to me!" Jeon Jungkook is gay. A jobless Guy named Park Jimin is not, he is straight no...
14.5K 870 23
Jungkook and Jimin, two best friends, had been straight all their life. They had girlfriends and crazy friends. How could their life change ? Betw...
8.8K 348 14
A nerd and a jock. What happens when the line between friends and lovers is crossed? Jimin is a university student tormented by his inappropriate fe...
768K 30.1K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...