My Possessive C.E.O.

By FLOWRGRL

When the CEO of Fitzgerald INC, James Fitzgerald, hires aspiring photographer Carmen Andrews to be his assist... More

Chapter 1: The First Encounter
Chapter 2: Be The Bigger Person
Chapter 3: Oh No...
Chapter 4: Welcome To The Team
Chapter 5: What Happens In the Car...
Chapter 6: ...Stays In The Car
Chapter 7: Say Cheese
Chapter 8: Sweet Side
Chapter 10: Turn For The Worst
Chapter 11: Where's My Drink?
Chapter 12: Calm Down James...
Chapter 13: Never Again
Chapter 14: What Now?
Chapter 15: Photographs
Chapter 16: Second Chances?
Chapter 17 - It's A Trap
Chapter 18 - We Meet Again
Chapter 19 - Where Am I?
Chapter 20: New Beginnings
Chapter 21: Metamorphosis
Chapter 22: The List

Chapter 9: Bebe, baby!

7K 182 2
By FLOWRGRL

I enter my apartment immediately going to my closet, scanning everything I owned. Sexy… why did he want “sexy” for a business meeting? Isn’t that a bit… distracting? 

I go through my options, ruling out every average outfit choice. 

“No.” “Nope.” “Ew, god no.” “No.” “Eh…” “Maybe.” 

“…. Perfect.” 

There it was. My Bebe red dress. It was tight, fitted, off the shoulder, with a deep neckline to show just the right amount of cleavage. Short enough to turn heads, but not slutty. But was this too much? For a dinner meeting? James did say sexy… and this is as good as it’s going to get in my closet full of boring greys, whites, blacks, and blues. 

I took a quick shower and get dressed, putting my hair in soft curls and doing my makeup legit for once. I looked…. Hot. It was 7:25, and as I spritzed on my favorite perfume, I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
23.8K 291 52
Sophia was a normal girl, she loved to read, hang out with friends, and just enjoy life. She was shy, yet outgoing. Which was totally strange consid...
48.1K 846 50
"Loving someone like me could ruin your career!" I yelled "Loving someone like you ruined my life." ------ Rae Dallas is basically the rotten apple o...
272K 9K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...