SUMMER FLING | KC ✓

By -ASTR0CLUB

ooo. ▊summer fling ⁼⌁☄︎ ➝ ❪ 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙲𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚘 ❫ ━━━━━━━━━━ ⚕︎☄︎ book one one summer can chan... More

face claims.
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
epilogue.
sequel.

twenty two.

1.6K 52 20
By -ASTR0CLUB

~𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

"K-Kairi Stop!" Isabel pants.

Isabel bends over, with her hands on her thighs.

"Jesus Kairi."

Kairi stops running and turns around to face Issy.

"What Isabel!" Kairi yells.

"I'm sorry ok"

"There's Nothing you got to be sorry about" he rolls his eyes.

There was silence between the two.

"Apart from embarrassing me in front of all my friends"

"Embarrassing?" Isabel mumbles under her breath. "What do you mean 'embarrassing'?"

"You just told all of our friends that I was cheated on" he shouts. "Yeah I would've told them eventually, but not right now like for gods sake Issy how dumb can you get. You need to think about these things before coming out and saying them. I don't care about Maddie anymore and I especially don't care about you!"

That was it. Isabel didn't know what to do. Her best friend had just told her she got raped and the father of her child told her he didn't care about her.

It was silent once again; the two just looking at each other. Kairi regretting what he just said and Isabel upset.

"Issy I never meant i-"

"No! You said how you feel and I get it. I'll step out of your way since you don't care about me, and if you don't care about me then you certainly don't give two shits about this baby" She yells him and wipes a tear that managed to slip out.

Isabel walked back to her car and drove back home.

Kairi now didn't have a ride back home, which meant he'd have to go back to Mattia's house and ask for a ride.

-

Kairi thanked Alejandro for the ride and went into his house.

Alejandro had offered him the ride since he was leaving Mattia's to go over to Delilah's house.

-

Kairi walked past Maiya who was laying on the sofa, watching tv.

He went straight to his room and went on his phone and checked social media. He then went on twitter and started tweeting things.

@Kairicosentino
Maddie and i are no longer together. I had a happy time with her, but obviously she wasn't having a happy time in the relationship. I just wanted to say this, so none of y'all are questioning anything. Love you all ❤️.
@maddielouise

-@fan1 replied to Kairicosentino tweet...
How do u know she wasn't happy? (No hate)

-@mattiapolibio replied to @fan1 tweet...
Because the thing she did

-@fan2 replied to @mattiapolibio tweet...
What did she do?

-@alvaroromero replied to @fan2 tweet...
Something you should never do in a relationship

-@maddielouis replied to @fan2 tweet...
It doesn't matter

-

Kairi read through all of the retweets and smiled at his friends response's.

They weren't directly saying she cheated but they were making it obvious.

-

Isabel on the other hand was raging.

She could never do anything right!

As much as she tried to have a good friendship with kairi she always new some way to mess it up.

She was planning on spending a few nights with Liam since she didn't want to be in the house with her parents at the moment.

Issy has texted him once she got home to see if it was ok and he was fine with it so he texted her his address.

Isabel was packing a bag. Putting some clothes in the bag along with a toothbrush, hairbrush, some makeup, deodorant and all the things she could think of.

Once she was finished she walked downstairs ignoring her parents and left.

Isabel got in her car and drove to Liam's house.

Once she got there I didn't look how she pictured it to look like.

The girl pictured it to be like quite big and for it to be pleasant outside.

But in reality it was a very small house, rubbish scattered around the house. Only a two other houses surrounding it.

She didn't like the vibes it was giving off. She sighed and got out of her car.

Issy walked up to the door and knocked on it. She was soon met with a tall guy. He was very good looking. The boy was a lot taller then her, almost the same height as Mattia but just a little smaller. He had caramel skin and black hair. His eyes were a dark brown that was almost black and he was wearing a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans with a black belt.

The boy smiled at Isabel.

"Hey, um is Liam here?" She asks.

"Uh yeah. What's your name?"

"Isabel. You?"

"Jake"

"Nice name, now um where's Liam? I'm staying here for a few nights" Issy explains.

"Oh ok follow me" he tells her. She nods and follows him. "Do you live here?"

"No. I live somewhere better then this shit whole" he laughs and Isabel chuckles.

They soon get to Liam. He was sitting on a sofa with a bottle of beer in his hand.

Issy slightly smiled at him and sat next to him.

-

~𝟬𝟭/𝟭𝟯/𝟮𝟬~

Issy has been staying with Liam for a while now. They've gotten on very well.

She still goes out now and then to see her friends but not as often as she use to.

Every time they'd hang out, Maddie wouldn't be there since they didn't want her there, and Kairi would join them. They kept messaging him but he would leave them in read.

Isabel went over to Kairi's house to hang out with Maiya and her friends. They were all nice and they got along well.

Her parents texted a few time but all Isabel would reply with is either 'I'm fine' or 'I'm safe'.

Liam and Isabel were going to the hospital to visit his mom. Isabel was pretty excited to meet his mom since she's heard a lot about her.

-

Isabel and Liam got out of Issy's car and made their way into the hospital.

Liam had to speak to the nurse to see if it was ok to go through and it was.

They walk down the corridor and into his moms room.

"Hey Ma" Liam smiles and hugs him mom. "This is Isabel"

Isabel waves and so does his mom.

"Hello Isabel, it's lovely to meet you" She says. "I'm Melissa"

"Nice to meet you Melissa"

Isabel sits down beside her bed and they start chatting while Liam watches them and laughs every now and then when one makes a joke.

-

"Hey guys I'm just gonna go grab something from the vending machine. You guys want anything?" Liam asks and both hits shakes their heads no.

Liam leaves the room and Melissa and Isabel carry on talking.

"So How was your New Years?" Melissa asks.

"It was fun, apart from some bits but other then that it was fine. Me and my friends had a party at one of my friends house. I invited Liam but he didn't come, and he also said that he'd be with you so I understood. What about you?"

Melissa gave Issy a confused look. Meissen scrunched her eye brows together and began talking.

"I thought Liam went to the party. That's where he told me he was going. He was only with me for a few hours then said he had a party to go to and that you'd be there"

"Oh well, I didn't see him" Isabel shrugs. "I'll ask him about it later"

-

Once the both got back to Liam's house Issy couldn't get what Melissa said of her mind.

They walked into the house and Issy sat on the sofa while Liam went into the kitchen to grab another beer.

"Jake and Dominic are coming over today if that's cool" he sighs and sits on the chair that was in front of Issy.

Isabel just nods and plays with her fingers in her lap.

"We're were you on New Year's Eve?" Issy asks.

"What do you mean? I was with my mom"

"But your mom said you went to the party, and I didn't see you there"

"Oh well I-I don't know what she's talking about" he shrugs.

"Yes you do. Liam don't lie"

"I'm not lying" he denies. "And anyway so what if I wasn't with my mom"

"It's just that you said you'd come to the party and you didn't"

"Fine! I did go to the party" he snaps. "I just didn't want to be seen by anyone, cuz I needed to do something and I did it"

"W-What did you need to do?"

"It doesn't matter" he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever" Isabel flings her hands in the air and walks out the door to her car. She got in her car and started to drive off. She could see Liam chasing after the car in her rear view mirror. She rolls her eyes and speeds up.

Once she could no longer see him she went back to the normal speed limit.

Isabel was planning on going to Delilah's house.

Once she got there she could see Delilah crying and Alejandro yelling on her door step.

Issy got out of her car and rushed over to them.

"What's going on?"

-

[to be continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 264 28
Sequel for Mi Corazon. Read Mi Corazon first
157K 2.9K 43
- she transfers from a new school hoping to not be involved with any type of drama or relationship - everything changes when she starts feeling some...
5.2K 65 21
You live in New Jersey, you and Kairi start to catch feelings for each other but are to afraid to tell each other cause you don't wanna ruin your guy...
82.8K 712 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...