twenty six.

(Trigger Warning)

~𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

Court day

Isabel sighed as she brushed her hair and looked in the long mirror.

Today was the day of court to see if Liam would be guilty or not guilty.

Everyone was hoping he would be guilty.

Delilah's parents were going and so was the rest of her friends.

Everyone was dressed up in their nicest clothes and neatly brushed hair.

"Hey you ok?" Jake asks as he places two hands on Isabel's biceps.

Isabel slowly nods and places the hair brush down on her vanity next to the mirror.

Issy sighs and turns around to face Jake. He was wearing a black suit with a black shirt underneath the blazer and black trousers. He had a gold watch around his wrist and a silver necklace that you could only see if you were close enough. He had black shoes shiny shoes.

Isabel was wearing a red dress that was thigh length and was tight, so it showed all her curves. The sleeves were cut off and rested on her shoulders. Issy has a pair of black heels on that made her a bit taller.

Isabel wrapped her arms around Jakes neck and hugged him.

"I hope that son of a bitch goes to jail for the rest of his life" Isabel states.

"I know. We all do" Jake agrees. "I hope he rots in there"

At the courthouse

Everyone had arrived at the courthouse and was gathered outside.

"Are we ready to go in?" A lady asks and all of them nod.

The friends of Delilah and parents of her follow behind her as she follows behind the lady.

"Um which one is Delilah Tate" The lady speaks up as she turns around to face them. "And who is Isabel Grace?"

Issy and Delilah raises their hands and the lady nods.

"I'm Claire Blake. I'll be by your side the whole day. I need to take Isabel Grace and Delilah Tate with me, while the rest of you guys will make your way through those doors down there and take a seat on the right" Claire explains as she points to the doors.

The group nod and make there way down to the double doors.

"Follow me please Delilah Tate and Isabel Grace"

The two girls follow Claire and she takes them to a room with one table. Two chairs on one side and another on the opposite side.

"Take a seat"

Both girls take a seat next to each other and Claire sits in front of them and starts pulling out files.

"Ok guys, like I said earlier I'm going to be by your side the whole day, so if you have anything to ask just ask me" Claire mentions and places her glasses on.

"Delilah Tate, your the victim of the rape, Correct?"

"Um yes Mrs"

"Ok and Isabel Grace, your the person Delilah Tate first told, Correct?"

"Yes"

"Thank you. Isabel you will need to make a statement when the jury asks you to stand up and make your way down to the hot seat were people will ask you questions"

Isabel nods in agreement.

"And Delilah you are also going to have to explain the whole story"

Delilah also nods and Claire carries on explaining.