The Bet

By geliyenstacy

Placing a bet to pursue the bad boy Forth, but after a while Beam started doubting if this pursuing is really... More

Ch 2 | Another Bet
Ch 3 | Gay or Not
Ch 4 | The Angry Boss
Ch 5 |Special, Only For You
Ch 6 |Nowhere Time
Ch 7 | Start Anew
Ch 8 |The Final Bet
Extra | ParkLam - A Status

Ch 1 | The Bet

5.6K 193 16
By geliyenstacy

"Give me my money boys." Demanded the gorgeous devil of their school.
"You all lost the bet, losers!"

"Come on. How come you always win?" Asked Kit, frustrated, it's his 5th time losing a bet to Beam.

"We should find some hard targets to bet on next time." Suggested Phana, another friend of theirs.

"Again wrong, everyone dies on me, so it doesn't matter what kind of person we bet on." The white skin, shining brightly teenage boy Beam smirked.

Kit, Phana and Beam are best friends, they have been together since middle school and now they are in high school 3rd year.

They all like to bet on people; they bet on a person, if Beam is able to have sex with them then Beam wins if not then Phana and Kit win.

And till now Beam has won every single bet they'd made.

"Hey classes time, let's go." Kit yelled and they all went towards their classroom.

In lunch break they had to pay the money to Beam of the bet.

"Now on who are we betting on?" Asked Beam.

"Are you kidding me? We are betting on nobody! I already lost so much damn money." Hissed Kit. As he hissed his cheeks puffed up making his grumpy face look adorable.
Beam went on and poked his dimple, getting a slap from Kit in return.

"Then guess this bet is between me and you." Pointing at Beam, Phana came forward to place another bet.

Kit looked at him confusingly. 'Is he mad?' Was what he was thinking.

"How much?" Beam grinned.

"20 thousand." Phana declared making the other both shocked. Even if Phana's rich, 20 thousands are still not some small number.

"Pha, you crazy?" Kit yelled shockingly.

"Yeah same, you crazy?" Even Beam was shocked for once.

"Wait babes, at least let me show you the person we are betting on." Phana smirked showing his white teeth and the proud smile girls usually die on. He came in between them both, placed his hands on their shoulders, then dragged them to the canteen.

This is an all boys school, this school doesn't have much reputation cause most boys here are deliquents.
You won't find anyone other than nerds, delinquents and playboys. And Beam is the number one playboy of this school.

Phana dragged them to the food-court, the most dangerous place here, because it's always filled with the most bad boys of this school.

"What? You want me to fuck a delinquent now?" Beam asked frowning hard.

Phana replied with a smirk and Kit just watched them silently.

"Not just any delinquent baby." He winked.
"This time our bet is on their boss, the boss of this place."

"Phana you crazy?!" Kit's eyes widened from the shock. And Beam just stood there not knowing what his friend was playing at.

"Now it's your choice to accept or reject it, however, in both cases you will loss." Pha looked at him pitifully.

Yet, Beam grinned.
"I accept it, and I will win!"

"Before accepting, you should have seen the person himself." Phana gushed.
"Look there." He pointed at the table where a boy was sitting alone.

Both Kit and Beam looked at the direction Phana was pointed at.

They couldn't see the face of the boy because he was facing the other side. Yet, even from his back they could tell that he was strong, manly & dangerous.
He has black short hair, tanned, muscled, has a tattoo peeking out of his sleeve and to top it all he has a dark auro surrounding him.

"He is the boss, Forth Jathurapoom." Phana informed them.

Beam stared at the person named Forth, then made his way to the food-court, buying something to eat and straight going to the most dangerous table of here, the boss' table.

Everyone started to look at Beam as he was approaching their boss.

"Excuse me!" He said snatching the attention of Forth.

As Forth raised his eyelids to look at Beam with the corners of his eyes, shooting a cold glare at him, Beam felt a chill in his spine and became astonished to find Forth so... hot. His gaze went to his lips, and a thought came into his mind .
'It might be interesting.'

Forth just glared at Beam, without responding.

"Can I sit here?" Beam asked politely.
"You see, every table is filled and I can't find anywhere to sit." He mumbled and made a pouting face, sure that Forth will be hooked on his cutie look just like others.

"No." Was the only answer he got though, making Beam a little surprise but only for a moment before he regained his composure.

Forth placed the boy out of his sight and again started to read the book in his hand.

"I will only take 5 minutes." Beam persuaded.

"Go away." The threatening voice made him flinched.

Beam had no choice other than going away, but before going he again said something to Forth.
"You know the novel you are reading, the judge is the culprit!" He shouted and ran outside of the food-court, dragging Phana and Kit along.

Forth looked at him in surprise then threw the book on the table in anger, making a loud noise, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Bro, you okay?" Asked a boy(Lam) who was watching it all from another table, he had another boy(Park) accompany him.

"No!" Growled Forth, "Find out that boy." He ordered and dashed away to somewhere.

*

"Beam you idiot! The bet was about getting on his pants, not getting on his nerves!" Shouted Kit who was horrified by Beam's action.

"You plan on dying?" Phana asked unbelievably.

"Come on guys, you don't understand anything, I can't just go and have sex with him. I have to grab his attention." Beam tried to make them understand.

Phana, "and you chose this way to grab his attention?"
Kit, "just don't drag us in this mess."
Beam, "okay, but the bet is still on."

*

"Have you found out?" Forth asked Lam.

"Yes." Lam replied then Park continued for him.
"He is a second year, section A, known as the number one player, likes to fuck around, name Beam Baramee."

"Class room number?"

"26, third wing in new building." Again Park replied.

"Good, come with me." Forth said and started striding towards the new building.

Lam and Park followed him without any question.

They all reached the destination only to find Beam leaning on the door frame, waiting for them.

"Ay, Ay boss, you finally came! I was bored waiting for you." Came the mischievous voice of Beam.

His whole body was leaning on the door, his shirt's upper buttons were opened showing his pale collar bone, his lips were shining by lip-gloss, his bangs were wet making him look so sexy. And in his hand he held glasses, nibbling a side of it in his mouth, giving him a naughty look.

Forth wasn't gay or bi, but looking at Beam sent a chill to his manhood.

"So, how would you punish me?" Whispered Beam as he hovered over Forth.

This scene would make anyone push Beam to punish him in bed. Yet somehow, Forth wasn't affected by it that much.

For a moment or two he stared at Beam to think what he should do with him.
In normal case he would have beaten the guy but for some reason he doesn't want to beat this young boy.

"From now on you are my slave." Declared Forth.

Lam and Park gave a look to Forth, it's the first time Forth has done something like that.

Beam chuckled, came close to him and put both his hands on Forth's shoulders.

"You mean whore, not slave, right?" He whispered in Forth's ear.

Forth smacked his hands away and glared at him.
"It's slave, now be a good one, or I'd have to beat the shit out of you." He scowled, reached Beam's pant's pocket and took out his phone.

Then he dialed his number in Beam's phone, gave a call to himself, and saved his own number in his phone.

"Take it." He threw his phone to Beam which Beam caught easily.
"I saved my number in there, come within 5 minutes whenever I call you." He ordered and went away, Lam and Park again followed him silently.

Beam bit his lower lip and stared at the back of Forth until it disappeared.

"Wow, Beamie they didn't hit you!" Kit came yapping happily from behind.
"And to think you became his slave just for a bet!" He whistled.

"It's not just a bet Kitty, it's 20 thousands." Beam emphasized his last words.

"So what? You will remain his slave forever because of money?" Now Phana asked, his voice sour, he definitely doesn't want his friends to get into a mess, though he ignored the fact that he himself is the one who pushed Beam into this mess.

"Come on it's only until I win the bet, not forever." Beam tried to chill the mood.

"He will make you work as a real slave." Kit laughed.

"Come on he was feeling shy in front of them that's why he said that slave thingy." Beam reassured them.

"Yeah? Let's see." Phana rolled his eyes.

*

Their classes just got over, the teacher was about to leave when a message pop up in Beam's phone, he looked at the person's name, which was - 'Master'. It confused Beam because he never saved anyone's name by it.

He clicked on it and read the message.

'Come to room 5, old building, first floor.' Beam read it and now understood who's this master.

Then again another message popped up.
'Buy a coffee on your way.'

Beam read the second message too, grabbed his bag when again his phone screen lit up.

'Without milk.'

O...kay, he thought.

But he won't buy it, doesn't want to waste money.

He put his phone in his pocket when again there came a ding.

'You should be here in 5 minutes.'

Shut it!

'What the heck? Can't you send it all in a single message?!!' Beam replied back in annoyance.

'Remember who you are taking to. As punishment buy some chips too.'

Fuck You!
Silently, he cursed.

*

"I asked for a coffee without milk, and chips.
But what I got here, only coffee with milk." Forth shouted at Beam with a very frightening tone.

Beam averted his eyes and forwarded his right hand.
"Give me money then I will get it." He said matter of factly.

The boys behind Forth, all looked at Beam, stunned.
'He asked our boss for money?' They were totally shocked by it.

"What?" Beam asked looking at their expressions.
"I don't have money, or else you want me to steal stuff? Impossible!" His nonchalant behavior stunned them more.

Amidst them all Forth was the most stupefied. It was the first time something like this happened. Not only this guy angered him during lunch, courting death, but now he also asked him for money!

He doesn't know what he should do now? Should he hit him? Beat him up? Punch till his face won't be recognized... no, punching his face... definitely no!

But still if he beats him up doesn't that will make Forth petty for money? He's a rich boy, it is only because of his fighting habit and low merits that he had to come to this low level school. Hitting someone for money, that's something he never did and never wants to do in the future either.

In the end Forth had to give him a 1000's note, his expression blank, not knowing how to react.

After taking money Beam ran to buy the coffee instantly and came back in 2 minutes.

"Here." He gave him the coffee, chips and the change.

"Keep them." Forth felt like not taking this change of money ever from this guy.

"Why?" Beam raised his eyebrow.

"What why? To buy me things again when I ask." He spat.

"Ohh." Beam didn't care, putting it all in his pocket.

Now that Forth looks at the coffee and chips in his hand, he felt like throwing them all in the garbage.
He could have bought it when going outside the school, after all school's already over.

He just wanted to make Beam feel like a slave, however Beam changed the whole atmosphere with that one move.

Forth tossed everything to Lam. From Lam, Park grabbed the chips and opened the packet without any care, eating the chips and looking at his boss and his boss' so called slave. He felt this packet of chips weren't chips but popcorn, and the scene in front wasn't happening here but in a comedy movie.

Forth took his bag and gestured Beam to follow him. Then he threw his bag on Beam.

Beam caught the bag and held it dearly, walking together with Forth. Both of them walking together steps meet steps while the others were behind them.

Holding the other's bag, walking together side by side, wait isn't this how couples walk!

'Fuck!' This time Forth cursed.
'Why he's behaving like my fucking boyfriend, walking together with me!' He yelled in his mind.

In his messy thoughts he forgot all his dignity of a delinquent boss, snatched his bag back from Beam and started walking fast so that Beam won't be able to catch up to him.
But to his dismay Beam was always beside him.

Lam became worried seeing Beam with Forth. Park was happily enjoying his movie with the popcorn. All the boys had unbelievable expression on their faces.

However, for the first time Forth was feeling a little bit, funny.

***
Author's Note -

Hello readers!

Please make sure to vote and comment.
It helps us writers. Gives us motivation!

Silent readers and grammar correctors are also welcome here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Phones By darc

Fanfiction

37.1K 2.2K 11
Ring...ring....ring...ring... A few people glance towards the table. Beam looks down at his phone. However, he doesn't answer it. Pha glances at Bea...
60.4K 2.5K 14
"Are they dating? They looks very good together."- Forth. Forth thinks that the couple is really something..... What will happen if half of the uni...
The Bet By Neysh

Fanfiction

62K 2.3K 26
Forth and his gang are drinking and joking. Then they make a bet to Forth that he can't make Beam fall in love with him in a month. Forth accepts and...
57.2K 2.5K 35
2 boys.2 gang leaders who hate one another. suddenly feel in love.hard to accept their feelings .cant deny their love for one another. what will they...