Love Hate ∕ ∕ JJ Maybank Love...

By Simp4StilesStilinski

Bree Thornton was a kook from figure eight. Her life was pretty boring until freshman year when a brown haire... More

[0] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[1] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[2] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[3] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[4] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[5] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲.
[6] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[7] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[8] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[9] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[10] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[11] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[12] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[13] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[14] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[15] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[16] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[17] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[19] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[20] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[21] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[22] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[23] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[24] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
Hi!
Happy one year of obx!
QUESTION

[18] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

19.6K 310 426
By Simp4StilesStilinski

"𝗟𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁." Bree said to JJ with a smirking. He stuck his tongue out and climbed the stone wall and hoping onto the other side. The group followed him over the stone wall.

They walked quietly through the weeds and tall grass. They looked at Ms. Crains house for a second before lights went off, pointing at them making them jump and take cover behind the tress.

"Shit!" They all said.

"Flashlights!" Bree whispered.

"It's on strobe!" JJ exclaimed.

"Shh!" John B told them.

"Okay, okay," pope whispered. "So she has motion sensor lights."

"We could Uh, move really slowly, maybe?" JJ suggested.

"What?" Sarah asked.

"That's not how it works." Pope told JJ.

"Oh shit. Let's throw a rock at it." John B said looking at them. Everyone gave him a are you dumb look.

"What?" Pope asked.

"That's a really good idea. Let the axe murderer know that we're here." Kie said sarcastically.

"Throw a rock at it?" Bree asked in disbelief.

"You have a better idea?" He asked.

"Literally anything but that." Bree said. "JJs idea is better than that." She said making JJ smile proudly.

"What about the breaker?" Sarah asked. "In the circuit box on the porch. We used to play hide and seek here as kids. And if we were brave enough we'd go all the way up to the porch. I've seen it."

"No no, your not going in the house alone." John B said.

"Watch me." Sarah answered back.

"Crain chops people into pieces." JJ said.

"Really you still believe that shit?" Bree asked JJ. He nodded making her roll her eyes. "I'll go with her." She told them.

"Hell no." JJ said.

"Don't tell me what to do." Bree said standing up and went to walk away but only to be held back my JJ.

"This bitch is like 85! She's probably barely still kicking!" Sarah said.

"I'll go with them." Kie told the boys.

"Yeah." Sarah said.

"We'll wait for your signal." Pope told them before the boys could object.

"Please don't do this, it's not smart." JJ whispered to Bree.

"I'll be fine." Bree said looking into his eyes. JJ sighed knowing he won't be able to win. He let go of her arm.

The three girls stood up and started to walk towards the house.

"Hey be safe." John B said mostly to Sarah.

"We will." Sarah responded before they walked off leaving the three boys.

JJ grabbed Popes face, making the boy look at him.

"Be safe." JJ mocked JB. Pope grabbed JJ face too.

"I'll be so safe," Pope said, caressing JJ face.

"Can you guys stop?" John asked annoyed knowing they were making fun of him.

"I'll be safe for you." Pope said to JJ.

"Stop!" JB whispered yelled. "I'm gonna kill you."

"But how would that keep us safe?" Pope asked.

The girls walked quietly towards the porch, finally reaching it. They walked up and Kie opened the breaker.

"Where are the breakers?" Sarah asked panicking.

"What is this?" Kie asked confused seeing the twisted wires.

"Shit. Guys." Bree said looking at the wire that lead inside. "It goes inside."

Bree slowly opened the door and the three girls walked inside. They looked around quietly and slowly looking for the breaker.

The girls jumped when a cat came out of nowhere and made a noise. Bree glared at the car before going back to looking.

They followed the wire which lead them to the breaker. They smiled at each other as Kie opened it. She shut the breakers off, one by one, as quietly as she could.

All the sudden they heard clanging, like metal being slammed on to the floor. The girls pressed themselves against the wall, hearing footsteps coming down the steps.

"It's- It's late Leon." They heard a voice. Bree grabbed Sarah's hand, Sarah not caring and actually comforted by it.

"I can hear you Leon." They heard as Mrs. Crain walked past them. Kie slapped a hand over her mouth so the old lady wouldn't hear her shaky breath.

"I've been waiting all night!" Crain yelled and turned around looking directly at the girls.

"Shit!" Kie yelled.

"Go!" Bree and Sarah yelled multiple times.

Bree's hand slipped from Sarah's as they separated, Bree running a different direction from Kie and Sarah not even realizing it.

"Shit." Bree muttered looking at the door that was bolted shut. She tried opening it and glancing behind her only to seeing Crain.

She ducked as Crain tried to hit her with a fire poker. She ducked, avoiding each hit.

"No!" Sarah yelled and ran up to Crain and grabbed her fire poker, ripping it out of the old lady's hand and grabbing Bree.

The three girls ran downstairs to the basement where the boys were.

"Guys!" Kie yelled in panic.

"Guys!" Sarah yelled in panic.

"Whoa whoa. What's going on?" Pope asked.

"Ms. Crain, she's up here." Sarah yelled out of breath.

"She tried to kill me with a fire poker." Bree said breathing hard.

"Guys we gotta go." Kie stated.

"We locked her in the parlor, but we gotta go!" Sarah yelled.

"Okay, code red." JJ said as the other three girls grabbed the rope all of them ready to pull up John B. "Let's go John B we gotta go! Get back on man!"

"Three two one!" Bree yelled and they pulled the rope, only to fall backwards. Nothing was attached to the rope anymore.

"Where the hell is he?" Pope asked.

"John B!" Bree yelled out in panic.

"Guys shh!" Kie said making them shut up. They heard faint yelling from John B making them panic.

"Guys! He's drowning we gotta pull him up!" Kie yelled freaking out. The lowered the rope.

"Hey! John B! Get back on the rope. We're gonna lull you back up okay buddy?" Pope asked looking at the well.

They felt weight on the rope, letting them know it's was John B.

"Okay he's on pull!" Kie yelled. They started pulling. All the sudden a gunshot went off make them scream and let go of the rope.

JJ grabbed Bree and pushed both of them to the ground as another gunshot went off. Bree looked at Crain who held a gun.

"She's blind, she can't see shit." Bree said looking at Crains eyes.

"Shit go!" Kie yelled running towards the basement exit.

JJ pulled up Bree from the ground and started to run towards the door, Sarah and Pope following.

They jumped over the stone wall and got into the car, which Kie was starting. The four jumped in and JJ took over the drivers spot and started to drive.

"Come on! John B!" Sarah yelled at the boy who was running after the car. John B hopped in, Sarah slamming the door shut

"JJ drive!" Bree yelled.

"Go man!" Pope yelled.

"Oh my god!" JJ laughed at John B who was covered head to toe in mud.

"Are you okay? Are you shot?" Bree asked John B.

"No." John B answered.

"I think I'd know if I was shot, right?" Kie asked out of breath.

"You look disgusting." Pope told JB.

"And smell like ass." Bree said.

"What the hell jus happened?" Sarah asked in shock.

"All time Pogue hall of fame, baby!" JJ exclaimed as everyone was trying to breath normally.

"Hell yeah!" Kie said. "That bitch is possessed."

"That bitch can't aim." Sarah stated.

"Blind old bitch." Bree said making them chuckle.

"How does she move that fast?" Pope asked in disbelief.

"She's possessed." Kie answered.

"I don't understand it!" Pope said.

"She like master yoda." JJ said making Bree laugh at his stupidness.

"It makes no sense like, scientifically." Pope said as Bree noticed a shiny thing in JBs hand.

"What is that?" She asked, as excitement grew in as she realizing what it was.

"No you didn't!" Kie said.

"We did it baby!" John B yelled out with a smile on his face.

"No you didn't!" Sarah asked in disbelief.

"I did it!" John B yelled.

"Oh my god!" Bree yelled out with JJ. Everyone started to scream and curse in happiness realizing they found the gold.

Sarah and Bree hugged each other, not caring about the pass, happy about what they've accomplished together.

"Wait! Wait!" Kie said. "You guys we're gonna be rich!"

"Full kook!" John B started to chant. They all started chanting and yelling as they drove off.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"I need a shower." Bree said grossed out by the dirt and sweat that covered her as she and JJ walked through her backyard and up the tree and onto the balcony into her room.

They got into the room and Bree grabbed new comfortable clothes and walked to the bathroom.

She turned around to close the door but JJ was following her. She gave him a confused look.

"What are you doing?" Bree asked.

"Joining you and taking a shower." JJ said with a smirk. Bree pushed him out of the bathroom.

"No." Bree said before smirking. "Not yet." She said making JJ look at her in shock. He went to run into the bathroom again only to have Bree close the door.

"You can't do that!" JJ said pouting from the other side of the door.

Bree laughed and turned the shower on. She took a quick shower, washing all the grossness off of her.

She hopped out and put her hair in towel and put her clothes on. She did her face routine and brushed her teeth and then walked out.

JJ glared at her with his arms crossing his chest.

"You took a shower without me." JJ said pouting.

"Yes I did." Bree said with a smile. JJ walked up to her and leaned in to kiss her.

She kissed back, JJ placing his hands on her waist, leading her slowly to her bed.

"Uh, no, you have to shower if you're going anywhere near my bed." Bree said stopping him.

JJ groaned out in frustration as Bree threw him his clothes he left here that Bree washed knowing JJ would need it.

"Do I have too?" JJ asked wanting to just kiss her.

"The faster you take a shower, the quicker we can get back to what we were doing." Bree smirked making JJ run into the bathroom.

Bree chuckled and rolled her eyes. JJ took a quick shower and changed, not bothering to put a shirt on. He ran back out and jumped into Bree's bed that Bree's was sitting on.

JJ kissed her immediately making Bree chuckle. She kissed back, their lips moving in sync.

JJ hovered her as they kissed. Bree ran her fingers up his toned abs, making him quietly moan at the touch.

Bree pushed him onto his back, making her straddle him. She kissed him until she knew he had a little problem down there.

Once she did she stopped kissing him making him look at her confused. She smiled that was a mixture of evil and sweetness.

"Revenge is sweet." Bree said. She hopped off him and got comfy in bed. "Night JJ."

JJ sat up, realizing she got him back for the boat. He sat there, staring into space, shocked at what just happened.

"You-you, you can't just do that!" JJ exclaimed glancing down quickly at his problem then back at the girl who went to sleep. "Bree!"

"Wake up! You can't fall asleep that easily, it's not humanly possible!" JJ exclaimed. Bree just smiled and kept her eyes closed.

JJ groaned out in frustration, falling back, laying back on his back, staring at the celling. Due to the quietness Bree actually fell asleep.

"Bree, come on, it wasn't my fault, John B made me and Pope with the boat thing. Come on you gotta help me out Bree." JJ whispered to the sleeping girl.

JJ leaned over to look at her face, seeing she was actually sleeping. He fell back down and sighed.

"Screw you drifter." JJ said staring at the ceiling, sleep sooner or later taking over him.

♥︎ 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 ♥︎
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄! 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀, 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀, 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 112K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...
72K 754 32
An original story where John b has a twin sister named Shea, they were closer then you would think. Being part of the Pogues there's one rule that ha...
234 11 7
"yeah you're hot, but you're a kook, i'm meant to hate you, 𝙘'𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙚" in which vivian thornton decides pogues are way more fun than ko...
150K 2.4K 94
Grace Cameron was a Pogue. Always has been. Sure her dad and half-siblings were the Kookiest a Kook could get but her mom had grown up on the Cut so...