Bhula Dunga... [ Completed ]

Od Writer_ShalakaB

This is fanfiction based on SIDNAAZ ...♡ Více

Bhula Dunga....
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
Chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99

chapter 39

12.5K 805 23
Od Writer_ShalakaB

Note - if any scene of chapter used without my consent. It will be escalated to wattpad copyright authority.

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

Anu was in complete shock as she thought about the information shared by Zoya..she tried to connect it all together to understand what is happening when her eyes fell on Simran and anger rushed through her..

Excusing herself, she went and stood in front of Simran who looked at Anu in surprise and asked her husband to wait for her, "OMG..Anu baby..how are you..?"

Extreme hatred rushed through her eyes as Anu snapped at her, "ohh shut your drama Simran..what the hell are you doing here..how dare you come back in our lives..?"

Simran rolled her eyes, "oh come on Anu, you know I can never do anything to hurt Sidharth..I have always lov..."
Anu cut her irritated, "dare you take my bhai's name from your filthy mouth..and mind you..you won't be able to destroy my Bhai this time.."

Saying so Anu left from there as Simran smirked at the childish girl and left to her waiting husband..

Nisha had overheard them and was left in shock as simran's words cut through her..Angry, she went upstairs to where Manish was speaking to a client, "I need to talk to you now.."

Startled, Manish looked at her changed demeanor and excused himself from the client as both went to the exit..
Once alone, Nisha snapped at him, "what is this Sidharth's and Simran story..you said I get to marry Sidharth and you guys are after share in his property..."

Manish rolled his eyes, "heyy heyy, can we stop this love drama..I'll pay you as much as you want..just do as you are told.."

Nisha was shocked at Manish's attitude, "I don't need money..I want Sidharth..I love him..."

Irritated, Manish rubbed his forehead and his hand went to his pocket as he took out a gun shocking the hell out of Nisha..

Manish put the gun point on Nisha's forehead, "anything else you want to complain about baby...?"

Shivering, Nisha mumbled no softly as she requested him to let go off her..
Manish kept the gun in his pocket, "now be a good girl and find Shehnaz fast..you know our next plan right..andManish kept the gun in his pocket, "now be a good girl and find Shehnaz fast..you know our next plan right..and dare you talk about it to anybody.."

Scared to death, Nisha immediately left from there to find Shehnaz..

Shehnaz shrieked out as she found herself in the arms of Sidharth, "utariye mujhe niche abhi..."

Irritated with himself for still worrying for her, he walked to the receptionist and asked for a room key..

Shehnaz stopped crying as she looked at the woman, "he is kidnapping me.."
The woman looked at Sidharth and Shehnaz in confusion as it didn't look like a kidnap thing but more of a couple fight.

Smiling haughtily, she handed over keys to Sidharth while Sana looked at the woman shocked, "are you mad..?"

In return the woman smiled brightly leaving Sana in confusion.As Sidharth reached for the room door, he kept his one hand tight around her waist and left the other which was below her knees making her almost shrieked and circled her arms around his neck to save herself from falling..

Her eyes looked at his curiously while he opened the door and walked in with her in his embrace..

Locking the door behind, he rested against the door and closed his eyes while she continued to look at him..

When Anu came back, Zoya held Anu's hand, "yaar mujhe ye woman gadbad lag rahi hai.."

"Yahi wajah hai Bhai k bigde mood ki.." Anu said roughly while Raj was getting impatient, "aap dono please Meri help kijiye Sana ko dhundhne me.. warna I'm going to police.."

Anu rolled her eyes in irritation not trying to link the scene while Zoya caught Anu's words, "Anu you are wrong.. Sidharth sir party me pahuchne se pehle hi sana ka jhooth jaan chuke the.."

"Kaisa jhooth.." Raj piped in.."Sorry but not now.." Anu said making Raj angry she continued, "Sana k job ka sach mujhe, tujhe, maa and Sana k parents ko pata hai basss..fir Bhai ko kaise Pata chalaaa..."

"I need to say something.." Raj said impatiently.

Anu and Zoya glared at him to keep quite and started to think..

"Let me please.."

"I know you are Sana's friend but will you keep quite.." Anu shut him again.
Raj was annoyed with the women power, "Rajendra chacha Ji Mumbai me h.."

Shocked, Anu and Zoya looked at Raj and shouted, "couldn't you tell earlier.."

Raj glared back, "right..."

"But Rajendra chacha ji aur Sidharth Bhai ka koi connection nahi h.. then how come...?" wondered Anu not able to find any hint..

Shehnaz kept staring at his eyes and all those words came to her that he used for her.. paint slashed her heart as she tried to remove his hand from her waist.

Irritated, he opened his eyes and glared at her, "nafrat karta hu main tumse..samjhi tum..."Those words hurted her beyond it should have, "nafrat karte hai mujhse.. mene kiya kya hai..?" Her voice choked up in pain as she uttered those words.

Letting go off her rudely,he walked back and forth and looked at her with hatred, "tum jhuthi ho..makkar ho..paiso ke liye pyaar ka natak kiya na tumne..."

His allegations shocked Sana as she walked towards him but he moved back not letting her touch him like it would burn him..

His move made her feel so low that she stopped...

Tears didn't seem to stop from her eyes..her face was messed and so were her hair, "aap ye..."

"Koi itna niche kaise gir sakta hai..paiso ke liye tumne..." he punched his hand on the nearby table making her gasp in fear as she flinched, "mujhse maang leti paise..bheekh samajh Kar dedeta tumhe..mere jazbaaton ke sath khilwad karne ki kya zaroorat thi..."

His each word killed her bit by bit... the only person she fell in love with..thinks so low of her...The man who claimed he loved her..is this how he judged her..is this how he mistrusted her..is this how he understood her..pyaar aisa nahi hota..shayad usne kabhi pyaar kiya hi na ho..par jitna vo samajh Pai..pyaar aisa toh nahi hota..bina vishwas k ni hota..shayad jis insaan par vo apni jaan de chuki hai..usne kabhi pyaar kiya hi nahi...

The reason broke her down completely as unable to comprehend she turned away her face from him and submitted herself to the depth of zero..

Tears rolled down from his eyes the moment she looked away..the tears he was holding on to so long..which he didn't want to show her..I hate you Shehnaz..tumne mujhse tod diya..
Unable to control himself, he shouted at her blank form, "you are the mistake of my life..nafrat karta hu main tumse..samjhi tum..nafrat..."

His ruthless word went into her blank mind as she gave in and collapsed..

Rajbeer wasn't sure why the girls were interested in all this instead of finding Shehnaz..she is in trouble why don't they understand for heaven's sake, "tum dono ki te sab discussion Sana ko dhundhne se zyda important lagra hai.."

Anu was thinking about all the scene and trying to connect it got irritated, "tumhe kya lagta hai..sirf tumhe hi uski fikar hai..hame nahi.."

Raj looked away, "I have to find her..I don't think tum dono kisi kaam ke ho..."
Zoya widened her mouth at the rude comment while Anu placed her hand on her waist, "why don't you understand she must be with Bhai.."

Raj was annoyed with that, "it's just an assumption and honestly I don't trust your brother too..."

"Youuu..." Anu was all ready to throttle his neck when Zoya stopped her, "Anu your Manish uncle is involved in this..did he know about Sana's lie..."

Anu tried to remember, "no..never discussed anything in front of him or kajal aunty.."Zoya sighed, "Jo bhi hua hai..aaj hua hai..shayad office mein..but tu, mai aur Shehnaz ke nikalne ke baad hua hai.."

Thinking something, Anu called receptionist to check if anyone visited Sidharth today who informed Anu about the meeting that was held in evening which was also accompanied by kajal and Vikrant..

Anu immediately called Karan, who was in party, "Anu..I mean Anishka..I didn't see you in party today..."

Anu rolled her eyes, "cut this Karan and tell me what happened in office today..."

_______________

"Shehnazzzz..." screamed Sidharth in shock as he saw her faint and rushed towards her..he engulfed her in his arms before she could hit the earth.
Freaked out, Sidharth picked her up as he looked at her lifeless form of Shehnaz in his arms..

Engulfing her closer, he picked her up and made her lay of the bed immediately as he patted her cheek softly, "baby... Shehnaz...."

His eyes were wide in panick, tears threatened to roll down and his skin turned cold..here, he couldn't bear a sweat on her and she fainted right in front of him..he hated himself for hurting her..he hated himself for saying those words..he hated himself for letting her walk away from him.. however she is..good or bad..she is his..and he belonged to her which was the brutal fact of life..he couldn't breathe without her..

Tears rolled down from his eyes as he rubbed his knuckles on her cheeks lovingly..I am sorry mera baccha..his heart cried out for her..he wanted to hug her close in himself..he wanted to erase today's day and start again without any negativity..he had dreamed to grow old with her but she spoiled everything..ek baar kehdo k vo sab jhooth hai..ek baar keh do na sana..

He wiped his tears away and place this lips on her forehead..tum hamesha kehti thi na mujhe..aap mujhe Sana keh k kyu nahi bulate..pata hai maine socha tha..jab hum dono ki shaadi hogi na..aur jab bhi tum mujhse ruthogi na..maine tumhe sana bulaya karunga..kyuki mujhe pata tha tum melt hojaogi..he smiled halfheartedly at his dream which seemed far fetched now..mein tumhare sath jeena chahta tha..par sab khatam hogya..

He took water from the nearby table and threw few drops on her face trying to wake her up..She shrieked softly with a whisper as she started to cry softly, "Sidharth.. Sidharth...mujhe chodhke.. Sidharth..mujhe..kaha ho aap.. Sidharth..."

She was mumbling in half sleep while Sidharth patted her to wake her up as her whimper scared him, "baby I am here..please look at me..."

Gasping, she opened her eyes and looked at him with scared eyes as she started to cry..unable to stop his weak heart, he engulfed her in his embrace and hid his face into her neck as he tried to sooth both of their bleeding heart..

What was this form of love that you can't see one in pain which had given you pain...

Crying in his embrace, she tightened her arms around his neck as she pulled him closer, making him fall on her as he covered her completely..

He tightened her in his arms as his thigh raised over her..

Coming out of her neck, he had his face mere inches away from her as he rubbed his thumb below her eyes to wipe away her tears, "stop crying.." he commanded softly..She still cried softly as she looked in hi eyes and mumbled, "aap pyaar nahi karte apni sana se..."
The fact that her lips were all red from crying and her words that casted her as he applied balm to his paining heart as he felt his resolving weakening around her..

"Thodi der so jao.." he mumbled softly breathing hard against her face..her dress was doing no help to stop him from getting weak as it had raised to her thighs..

"Agar mein buri hun toh kyu hai mere paas aap..kyun nahi durr chale gaye.." she complained with her teary face as she hit on his chest wanting to hurt him but her soft Hans against his hard chest felt nothing..

"Tumne hi kaha tha na..saza dena..daant lena..lekin durr na jana.."
She remembered she had taken promise from him to never leave her..she closed her eyes as she pulled him closer and couldn't stop her tears..

__________________

As Karan heard Anu asking him what happened today..he told her about the legal case meeting with Mr. Sharma and one more man and the meeting had gone very ugly. Later they came to know that those two people were Shehnaz's father and mamaji..

Anu was extremely shocked, "what..what are you saying Karan..Mr. Sukhdev Sharma is sana's uncle..but what was Rajender chacha doing there..?"

Zoya waited patiently while Raj frowned at the mention of Sana's mamaji..

Karan continued and told her that Mr. Sukhdev confessing that all this was a plan..how Shehnaz made friendship with her in Mohali and requested to give her job..there eyes were against Sidharth's money.. Shehnaz being master mind behind all this etc..etc..
By the time Karan completed Anu was in shock of her life and found herself blank..

"Holy shitt Karan.. this is all lie..did that person told this all to Sidharth in front of Rajbeer chacha ji.."Karan declined, "no.. Nisha had taken him outside and she was the one who recognized that man first being Shehnaz's father.."

"Whatt.." Anu couldn't believe, "Nisha Sana ke papa ko janti bhi nahi..how did she recognize.."

"I don't know all that..but that person made Sidharth believe that Shehnaz did love angle with Sidharth for his money..though I don't know if there is any love angle or not.."

"This is freakinggg shittt... Whattt the helll.." Anu couldn't contain the anger for the mess created by these people and spoiled Sidharth's and Sana's beautiful bond..

Karan didn't know what to say, "I didn't know much about it honestly I don't find that girl a gold digger.."

"Obviously she is not.. listen if you are able to contact Sidharth Bhai..tell him to contact me immediately please.."
Saying so she disconnected the call while Zoya and Raj looked at her to spill the beans..When Anu told them whatever happened in the discussion, Zoya was in shock while Raj snapped in anger, "Shehnaz ke khilaf itni ghatiya saajish..cheee..woh ek maasum si ladki Hai.. jisne sirf ek job karne ka sapna dekha tha..uski ye saza mili use..woh Kyu karegi kisi se pyaar ka natak..sab ne milke tod ke rakh diya use..."

Sighing, Anu rested her hand on his shoulder, "hum uske sath kuch galat nahi hone denge..woh bohot pyaar kartı hai Bhai se..aur Bhai bhi..."

Shocked, Raj turned to look at her with this piece of information but didn't say anything that would anyhow damage her image..if she falls for someone.. it's her right.. anyways she never reciprocated her feelings so there is no point of blaming..all he wanted was her happiness, "Jo insaan Sana pe bharosa nhi kar paya..vo kya pyaar karega sana se..he terminated her right.."

Anu didn't have answer for that, "abhi mujhe ye nahi samajh aara hai ke Rajendra chacha ji kyu aaye office..?Jitna main janti hu.. Sana ke mamaji ne unhe property me dhoka diya hai..woh log toh baat bhi nahi kar rahe the..fir Aisa Kya hogya..?"

Zoya was oblivious to all this and Raj was as confused as Anu as she was right..

"Can I say something..?"

A voice caught the attention of the three of them..

Shehnaz didn't realize when she fell asleep in his embrace while he stared at her endlessly..

Tucking the loose strand of her hair behind her ear, he rested his fingers there as he wondered why is he doing this..he had terminated her but he didn't let her go..why couldn't her let her go..he has been betrayed before but what he felt for Shehnaz..he never felt for anybody..She would kill him and he would still protect her from entire world..why destiny had once again destroyed the little happiness he had got..

He love her so much.. when she turned to leave..it felt like she was taking away his breath..and he will never be able to see her again..the mere thought slashed his heart as he had ran behind her to stop her somehow and keep her close to himself..he knew he had hurt her and so did she..

Annoyed for being so helpless, he got out of her embrace and walked back and forth as he stopped near the fridge that caught his attention..

Opening the fridge, he took out the bottle of hard drink and put it on his lips as chugged it down non stop trying to forget the pain..

_________________________

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please share your comments cause I love to read them. Don't forget to vote

_________________________

With love,

Shalaka 💙

Instagram Id

shalaka_sidnaaz_lovestories

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

177K 17.6K 30
Doctor, you love me right? You think so? Enjoy the love story of a doctor and patient❤️
290K 18.1K 86
I'm going to write for the very first time....I don't know what I'm writing is upto the justice Mark or not but I tried ....as I had read many fictio...
154K 17.2K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
164K 17.5K 51
SidNaaz love tales! ✨ A compilation book of SidNaaz's different Love stories of different length and concepts 💜