Ease and Hardship

Par nads123

Living in America it's not easy to find a good muslim man, but we find them somehow Alhamdulilah. Finding the... Plus

Prologue
Mahmood
Ala'a
Ahmed
Sami
Ahmed continued
The Seven Doctors
Rami
Sayed
Eyad
Abdullah
Radwan
Kareem
Salem
Dani
Laith
Chad
Mustafa
Adam
Luay
Eyad (#2)
Salman
Musa
Adnan
Jihad
Sa'ad
Luay (Part 2)
Obadah

Marwan

703 47 3
Par nads123

One day I went on facebook and I found a friend request from a man named Marwan, and I was quick to accept because I thought he might be an option for marriage. The next day he sent me a message saying : Marwan: Salaam! My name is Marwan

Maisa: Salaam! My name is Maisa

Marwan: I'm 24 how old are you?

Maisa: I'm 16

Marwan: MashAllah! You seem like such a good Muslim can I ask you a question?

Maisa: Sure

Marwan: I've been looking for a wife for a year now, and I was wondering if we can see if we would work well together for marriage?

Of course I was excited because this was what I've wanted, and I didn't tell anyone at time because I knew they would tell me to reject him. So I agreed and we messaged everyday. Eventually though I told my mom as a Muslim I knew it was wrong to not have consent from the parents before wanting to pursue someone. My mom was upset about the fact we met online and I have never met him in person, he could have been a fake. I kept arguing with her saying no he is a good man, and eventually she said she wanted to meet him to make sure he is who he says he is, and I agreed.

Marwan and I would talk almost all the time and I was happy to have a companion. Marwan would read Quran to me and would wake me up for fajr(prayer before sunrise) so I was always so proud of him. He then began to be very protective of me, telling me I needed to tell him anytime I left the house and always make sure there was someone with me, I thought it was very sweet at first until it got worse. He would tell me I had to wear abayah (kind of like a long dress). He would say I had to memorize the Quran and would always compair me to his sister that has the Quran memorized and also wears niqab (MashAllah). I began to feel worthless and as though I wasn't good enough. He would continuously pressure me to do things I wasn't ready to do at the time. So after two weeks of talking I told him I can't marry him and we never met him in person.

This was the first time I opened up my eyes and realized what I need to be looking for. Marwan was my idea of a "perfect" husband. He was muscular, tall, green eyes, and tan skin. I was so caught up with looking for that kind of man than I didn't know what was really important.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Salaam! This is the first time I'm writing anything like this. InshAllah it turns out good in the end ☺️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.1K 454 60
Ben and his wife, Kayla, are foster parents who take in kids who have had a difficult start to life to share all the love they can give. It was a dre...
148K 6.4K 41
"You know Aamir, I am not capable of being a good wife. You know that I won't be able to perform duties of a wife than why you keep sending marriage...
219K 42.5K 104
A few minutes into the walk, I heard footsteps shuffling behind me. I tensed up and halted in my tracks. My heart began to pound violently in my ches...
5.1M 278K 59
#1 in What's hot list and still counting going on. Allahamdulilah. Thank you my beautiful readers. "You're a bad omen.. If anyone see your face first...