Wings of Fire one shots

Da tsunamilion

These are not my characters but I have some of my favourite Ships in the book and not my favourite requests a... Altro

Glory x Deathbringer
Jade Winglet: Truth or Dare
Clay x Peril
Jade Winglet: Kiss, Marry, Punch
Glory x Deathbringer part 2
Jade Winglet: Would you Rather?
Riptide x Tsunami
Jade Winglet: WE KNOW!
DoD Truth or Dare/ Kiss, marry, punch/ Would you rather
DoD kiss marry punch
DoD would you rather?
Ripnami Part 2
Hatching Day
Ripnami
Jade Winglet: Seeing the Future
Starspeaker
Any Request?
Moon x Qibli
Would You Rather? (JW)
JW: W-What the heck?! WHERE ARE WE?!
Glorybringer Part 3
(Both) O-O
Tied Up together Part 1 (Both)
What is the Future? (JW)
Moonbli-Sue Me
Truth or Dare (JW)
Clay x Peril

The Next War (DOD, JW, & LC)

3.8K 10 91
Da tsunamilion

Clay's POV 

I watched as the sky dimmed and the world turned red as the HiveWings approached Pyrhhia. It was going to be a bloody battle. A battle that I probably won't make it out alive. I sighed. I had to see my options, if I was going to die soon, I needed to tell the one dragon that I loved them. There, sitting next to her friends, was the beautiful SkyWing with copper scales and steam rose out of them. I walked over to them and smiled at the group. They all had their tails twined around each other's tails. This would probably be the last time they would see their friends ever.

"Hi guys," I smiled kindly. "Can I talk to Peril?" I asked. They nodded but didn't move from their spots. "Alone?" I hinted. They said their ohs and one by one they got up and walked way from Peril. Peril looked sad but happy at the same time as I sat next to her and twined my tail around hers. 

"What do you want to talk about?" Peril asked while smiling. I took a deep breath and smiled at her. If we were going on the biggest fight in all of Pyrhhia, I would want Peril by my side. 

"P-Peril, I want you to know that no matter what happens," I started. I  took a deep breath again. I knew that the HiveWings wouldn't be able to touch Peril, but they would be able hurt me. "I-I would always love you." Peril's jaw dropped. 

"W-what type of love?" Peril asked excited. "I-is it like romantic love? Or friend love?" 

"R-romantic love," I blushed. Peril squealed and jumped on top of me. I fell to the hard stone floor. She spread her wings a bit smiled the biggest smile in the world. 

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that," Peril giggled. She nuzzled her snout against my neck and sighed. "I love you too," she smiled. I smiled and wrapped my large mud brown wings around her. They started to sizzle a bit but then again, I didn't care. As long as Peril was mine and I was hers, we'd be okay. 

Tsunami's POV 

I watched as Peril and Clay had their big romantic moment that was bound to happen sooner or later. I sighed knowing that Riptide and I might not ever see each other again. As if he was reading my mind, he wrapped his wings around my back. And leaned down 'till his snout was up against my ear. 

"I want you to know that I love you, Tsunami," Riptide sighed. "I always will." 

Tsunami smiled and lifted her head so her eyes could meet Riptide's deep sea ocean blue eyes. "I love you too, Squid Brain," I grinned. Riptide smiled and I nuzzled my snout against his, we bumped our noses together and waited as the trouble arrived. I was going to end this war, if it was last thing I do...

Glory's POV

I watched the sky with uncertainty. It was starting to scare me, but I think it was starting to scare everyone else. Right now was the time to say the 'I love you'  and 'I'll miss you if I die'. But it was hard for me. I don't want to say goodbye! I want to say hello or happy hatching day! Anything but goodbye. But unfortunately, we had to say goodbye because we are going on the biggest fight yet. No time for regrets. 

I felt a wing wrap around me, I knew who it was immediately. I turned my blue and purple head in the handsome, charming, and smug NightWing's direction. Deathbringer smiled kindly at me then became serious. 

"G-Glory?" Deathbringer stammered. I looked up at him and nodded. "W-we are going on our biggest fight yet. A-and I want to be sure that I-I haven't been wasting my time flirting with you. I-I love you Queen Glory of the RainWings and NightWings. I should've told you sooner-not when we are about to be attacked by another species-that I loved you. I love you with all my heart and I will never stop loving you, no matter what you say," Deathbringer looked into my emerald green eyes with such certainty that it made me want to cry. 

Tears of joy and sadness slid down my face, I looked up and nuzzled my snout against Deathbringer's neck. "I-I know I've never told you either, but you didn't waste your time. I-I-I love you too." I felt Deathbringer smile. He leaned down and bumped his nose against my nose. I started to cry again. I loved Deathbringer for a while now and I should have told him sooner. 

"I will always love you," we whispered. I wanted to stay in his embrace but I knew as Queen I would have to fight for my kingdom and my home. 

Starflight's POV 

I moved my head in Fatespeaker's direction. I knew I loved her-well now that is-maybe I should've told her a long time ago. But I like our love, I can't see the sky or how dark it is. But I could tell it was scaring Fatespeaker more than it scared me. And I was thankful to be blind right now. But Fatespeaker wasn't blind, I searched for her wing and brushed my wing with hers. 

"S-Starflight," Fatespeaker started. "I-I love you, I know you love Sunny, but I just had to tell you." I smiled and placed my talon on her face, navigating my way to her cheek. I bent down and kissed her softly on her cheek.

"I-I love you too," I smiled. She laid her head on my shoulder and we waited for the war to come. I know I wouldn't be useful in a fight, but I had to at least try. 

Sunny's POV 

I stared at my friends as they said goodbye to their loved ones. I smiled as Clay was put to the floor by Peril. And how Tsunami bumped her nose against Riptide's nose. And how Glory nuzzled her nose against Deathbringer's neck. And how Starflight kissed Fatespeaker's cheek. I walked to them and they all came to me. We didn't need to say words; we just came into a hug and didn't let go. 

"If something..." Clay started. 

"Nothing is going to happen," Tsunami growled. "I'll make sure of it." 

"But if something did happen, I want you all to know, it was a privilege to be your Big Wings," Clay smiled. I hugged Clay tighter and smiled. 

"It was an honour serving you as a leader," Tsunami smiled sadly. 

"I will always remember you guys," Glory beamed. 

"I will always be there for you," Starflight smiled. 

"I love you all," I smiled. We gave each other one last hug and faced the danger approaching us. It was terrifying but it was going to happen. 

Turtle's POV 

I watched as Peril said I love you and as everyone else said I love you. I wanted to tell Kinkajou that I loved her but, what will she say to me? Then at bad timing, Kinkajou came to me. She twined her tail around my tail. 

"Turtle," Kinkajou said. "I-I've made my decision," Kinkajou said. I stared at her, worried that she might say that she loves me as a friend. "I-I love you." I looked at her with astonishment written all over my face. 

"Really?" I beamed. She nodded happily. "I love you too!" Kinkajou jumped on top of me and kissed my cheek. I blushed and wrapped my green coloured wings around her. We would make it, I'm going to make sure of that. 

Qibli's POV 

I watched the sky cautiously and sighed. This was it. I'm going to die here. I turned to find Moon, we've been together for what? About a few months? But I knew my feelings. I walked up to her. "How are you?" I asked. She shook her head. 

"I-I don't know," Moon cried. "I don't know how to fix what's going to happen!" Moon sank to the floor and started to sob. Was it that bad? I laid down next to her. 

"Moon," I sighed. Moon looked at me with tears in her beautiful eyes. How I hated when she cried. "I need you to know that I love you, no matter what. I know we said we'd be together-" I was cut off from Moon pressing her snout against mine. I was astonished but I closed my eyes like she did. 

"I love you too," Moon cried. "I always did." I smiled and she nuzzled her snout against my neck. I didn't want to ruin this moment. But the rumbling of the sky made me sigh. We were going to die. "W-Winter dies," Moon said, it was barely a whisper but I heard her. 

Winter's POV 

I stared at the clouds and frowned. The HiveWings were getting close, I called for everyone to come to me. They did and I hugged them all without hesitation, "So, you gonna give us a speech or what?" Qibli wondered jokingly. 

I rolled my eyes at my old clawmate, "I want you all to know that I've always loved all of you. No matter how many times I said I didn't." Moon started to cry, I hated when she cried. I also hated how Qibli wrapped his wings around Moon and it wasn't me who was wrapping my wings around her. But all the same, I will always count Qibli as a friend. "I will always call you my friends." They all smiled and gave each other a hug. Then out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Turtle enchant a rock. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him. Turtle froze, then he sighed. 

"I just finished making you all indestructible," Turtle sighed. "I-I can't have you guys dying." The reaction was better than I hopped. Instead of the yelling, Moon ran to him and gave him a hug.

"THANK YOU!" Moon cried. "You have no idea who would have died if you didn't do it!" Qibli looked relieved and Peril looked so so relieved, much more than Qibli. I lifted my head toward the sky and prepared for battle. 

Luna's POV

I stared the sky, my brother and my one true love was up in the group of hypnotised dragons. I wanted so badly to destroy the plant. I wanted to rip it to shreds. I wanted to kill it. I wanted to burn it. I don't want these dragons to kill my Swordtail and Blue! Knowing Moon, she'll want to have peace. I just hope they can figure it out. 

Cricket's POV

I looked up at the sky, wondering which one was Blue. Was he fighting? Was he trying to gain freedom from the horrible Breath of Evil? I hope so, but right now I need to tell them all that we shouldn't kill anyone in that group except the Breath of Evil, which ever plant it is. 

"Guys," I called. The Dragonets of Destiny, The Jade Winglet, and my friends gathered around me. "We are not going to kill those innocent dragons. We are going to kill the Breath of Evil. Not the dragons." They nodded. The rumble of the sound of the sky broke their conversation. The war has begun...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

41.7K 312 18
*DISCONTINUING* Hello! This is a story about (almost) all the characters from Pyrrhia and Pantala as humans going to the same high school, because...
55.7K 663 14
Couple of One-shots of Wings of Fire ships. Hope you like them! I really love people who read my books! It makes me happy!
10.2K 40 20
This is a book of Moonbli one-shots! Some of these short stories could be extended into several parts, this also features other ships such as Glorybr...
3.7K 273 55
warning: these are OLD opinions! many of my true ratings of these ships have changed! please don't be harsh about my old opinions: i probably don't e...