Complicated Love (Beast Boy x...

By Elayiah

Your from planet Glorb and you were sentenced for death from your father, the king. So before you could get k... More

°1°
°2°
°3°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
•19•
TEASER :P
NEW STORY

°4°

5.1K 99 92
By Elayiah

(^ Beast boys origin. I will have him talk about it in a future chapter)

Previously on Complicated Love:

Beast boys POV

"No." She snapped.

I flinched slightly. She seemed really mad and upset.

"You can all still get hurt. Or die. We cant tell the future! You'll never know what will happen." She stated with a hardened glare.

We all stayed quiet. I glanced at cyborg and he was pondering something.

'What happened to (y.n) that she is so afraid of relationships..?'

----------------
Your POV

I flew harshly into the bed to move it from the wall. It scratched against the floor loudly as I cringed.

I flew around and put painters tape on the walls So I could start painting.

I was tense after the facts I've spilt to the Titans, and painting would help.. sort of.

I sat on the floor with my paint between my legs, holding a screw driver to open the can.

I stabbed into the side of the can and my screw driver flew off the side and scratched my other hand. I cried out in pain and dropped the screwdriver. Holding my hand close to me to ease the pain.

My automatic door opened and I glanced over to see it was just Robin.

"Oh. Hey Robin." I mumbled and wiped some of the blood off my now bleeding wound.

"Hey (y.n). What happened to your hand?" He asked, kneeling by me.

"Nothing. It's just a scratch. Anyways why are you here. It's not because of my hand since you didn't know." I asked harshly.

Being harsh is the only way to get them to stay away I guess.

"I came to tell you that Beast boy is holding a meeting in the living room and was hoping you would join today.." Robin said.

He scratched the back of his neck nervously and picked up my screw driver for me.

"Sure. Just let me clean up first." I stated.

Robin nodded and left to the living room I guess. I walked to the bathroom and ran my hand under some room temperature water to soothe it.

Hissing as I watched all the blood drain away. I grabbed medical wrap and dried off my hand, bandaging my hand quickly so it could start healing.

I walked out of the bathroom and to the couch, taking the corner spot and curling up

'To think Beast Boy would hold a meeting..'

I shrugged and got comfortable as beast boy started.

"As you can see from these science drawings. Vegetables make a line that keeps going up." Beast boy pointed to a graph of veggies.

Cyborg raised his hand.

"Yes Cyborg?" Beast boy asked.

"What's up with that weird little purple carrot?" He questioned.

I looked at the screen.

"That? That's a rutabaga." Beast boy stated.

Cyborg wrote something down as Raven spoke up.

"Oh of course. And that round leafy green carrot?" Raven asked.

"That's just lettuce." Beast boy stated.

I laughed. Even I knew this and I'm not from this planet.

"And the brown lumpy carrot?" Starfire asked.

"The potato?" Beast boy face palmed, "You know all vegetables aren't just carrots, right?"

Robin got up and pointed to a carrot, "Then what's this orange, pointy carrot?"

"That's a carrot." Beast boy stated.

I laughed quietly at their stupidness and Cyborg yelled.

"I am so confused!" Cyborg cried out.

"This is a lot of information to process, beast boy." Robin said and patted cyborgs knee.

"C'mon! Even (y.n) knows this stuff." Beast boy protested.

"I don't know if that should offend me with how you said it.. Orr not?" I stated.

"Sorry (y.n). I didn't mean to offend you, really." Beast boy stated and put his hands up.

"But aren't all vegetables just gross tasteless rabbit food?" Robin asked.

"No! I eat veggies all the time." I stated, "It's common in Glorb."

"What's a 'veggie'?" Cyborg asked, confused.

Beast boy and I facepalmed.

"Why should we eat like a rabbit is the main question." Raven spoke.

"It is true. The vegetables does not give my mouth the delicious taste in the same matter of the meat." Starfire added.

"You don't think vegetables can be tasty, huh?" Beast boy challenged.

He took my arm and we all got to the kitchen. I helped beast boy prepare some veggies for the team.

"For Robin, the carrot stew." I stated and set down Robin's bowl.

"Starfire, broccoli." Beast boy said and put a plate down for Starfire.

"Raven, falafel and hummus." I said and put Ravens plate down.

"And Cyborg, spinach bro!" Beast boy plopped cyborgs plate down.

Beast boy put his hand on his hips as I just grabbed a carrot and took a bite, making a loud snapping sound.

Everyone picked up their forks and Raven started beating her falafel on the table. I cringed and watched everyone look scared to eat it.

"Go on, it's not going to kill you." I stated.

They each took a fork-full and ate.

"Wow this is actually really good." Raven spoke up.

"It doesn't taste like dirt!" Cyborg exclaimed and finished his plate.

They all finished. Cyborg snatched the rest of my carrot.

"Hey!" I whined as I watched him eat it, "Rude."

Beast boy just patted my back and handed me another carrot. I smiled at him and ate it while everyone day dreamed.

Robin snapped out of it when the crime alert went off on their devices.

I crossed my arms and watched everyone.

"Crime alert. You all ready for a vegetable related victory?" Robin asked.

"Yeah!" Beast boy exclaimed.

They all geared up and I just watched. I didn't have a uniform or alert thing.

"Titans go!" Robin yelled.

"Wait what about (y.n)?" Beast boy asked.

They all looked at me.

"Stay back and watch." Was what Robin said.

I groaned and flew after them as we made it to the Jump City Bank.

I watched as the Titans beat up the three robbers quicker than before and throw them in the back of a police car.

"That was amazing! Now do me a favor and look under your shirts." Beast boy said.

I looked at my team mate confused. He just winked at me.

They all lifted their shirts to see abs.

"Woah what's this?" Cyborg asked.

Beast boy crossed his arms, "That's your veggie gut."

I raised an eyebrow and let a smile escape. They all poked at their bellies like it was another planet or something.

"Wow beastie, maybe you aren't as bad as people say you are." I stated and turned to the boy.

He looked at me happily with a huge smile on his face.

"So do you consider us friends??" He questioned.

I thought for a bit and smiled at him, "Acquaintances."

"I don't know what that means, but I'm sure it's good!" He cheered

I laughed and turned away.

"I'm heading back. See you all at the tower." I stated, loud enough for everyone to hear me.

Then I flew off, smiling until my cheeks hurt.

------------
The veggie things were from an episode that I forgot the name to. Soo yeah.

Qotc: What does the team have to do to get close to you? Also what's your favorite animal?

Words: 1208

~Elayiah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 18 11
BBROB "Do you have any idea how worried i was when i heard you are in the hospital?!" He suddenly said. "What could've happened if i was on trip and...
4.3K 66 9
What if there was a fifth member to B.E.R? What if they decided to live in the dimension they created to protect it from Ultralak? Read and find out...
45.4K 1.5K 75
[***EDITING***] It was boring, having to wait. Not knowing how it will end. My plans were simple enough, if he didn't like me, then my life was over...
3.9K 97 13
BBROB Beast Boy has a lover! Teen Titans want to find out who is it. He only gave them small clues but it was still too hard for the team. Then the t...