Unpunished/Vkook ff

By LunaticPsycho119

From kindergarten to elementary school, and finally, middle school, Kim Taehyung was the worst nightmare of b... More

Chapter 0: Reasons
Chapter 0.X: Have Its and the Have Nots
Chapter 1: We Meet Again
Chapter 2: Cat and Mouse
Chapter 3: Protect...
Chapter 4: Onslaught
Chapter 5: ...Me
Chapter 6: Jungkook's Type
Chapter 7: Wants Are Needs
Chapter 8: A Scumbag's Diary
Chapter 9: Carol of the Bells
Chapter 10: The Deal
Chapter 11: Kook's Secret Guest
Chapter 12: "Virgin Kim"
Chapter 13: Warmer
Chapter 14: Brotherhood
Chapter 15: Goody Two-Shoes
Chapter 16: Robs vs Kook
Chapter 17: A Quest for My Guardian Angel
Chapter 18: Happy Kookie
Chapter 19: Dohyun
Chapter 20: Swollen Lips
Chapter 21: Beast in a Cage
Chapter 22: Mine.
Chapter 23: Knight
Chapter 24: Aid
Chapter 25: Three Words
Chapter 26: Secret Lover
Chapter 27: Taehyung's iPhone
Chapter 28: Sugar Daddy(?) Jungkook
Chapter 29: Clubby Wannabe
Chapter 30: Eager
Chapter 31: Deceit
Chapter 32: Lovey-Dovey
Chapter 33: Animals
Chapter 34: Trust
Chapter 35: A Face-To-Face
Chapter 36: MOTHER
Chapter 37: Friends
Chapter 38: Truth
Chapter 39: The First Word
Chapter 40: Falsity
Chapter 41: Most Important Word
Chapter 42: Attention
Chapter 43: Lost in You
Chapter 44: Fatherhood
Chapter 46: A Tale of Moon and Sun
Chapter 47: Hopes and Dreams
Epilogue
Thank you!

Chapter 45: Not Like You

1.1K 56 70
By LunaticPsycho119

Jungkook's P.O.V

"We are going to have a blast!" I announced while pushing my arms into the suit.

"That's right!"

"We'll be the party animals," I said. "We'll burn the fucking dancefloor!"

"Yeah! We're the stars of this evening!" Taehyung shouted.

"And everyone will worship at our feet!" Adding to the outfits layer by layer, none of us could shut our mouths. "All eyes will be on us! We'll look brilliant, like two princes."

Taehyung scoffed. "Princes? Why not kings?"

"Why not gods?"

After a few more minutes of howling, Taehyung crushed on my bed and let out a loud sigh. "Who are we kidding? I haven't been to a party in years, and your past experiences with crowded events were... not so pleasant."

"Thanks for ruining the fantasy, you little shit," I said and threw at him a pillow. "I thought we were in this together."

Taehyung stood up. "But why fantasize when we can better reality?" He stepped forward, grabbed my tie, and began tying the knot for me. "You won't mind letting me protect you this time, right?"

I smirked. "I'm sure next to your sweet ass, nobody will ever lay an eye on mine."

"Excellent, protection achieved then."

We went downstairs once fully dressed, where my mother sat, sipping tea with the company of Mrs. Kim. The women's heads turned to the sound of our footsteps, making Mom jump up.

"Oh, look at them! Such grown gentlemen," she cried.

Mrs. Kim chuckled at her friend, who was cupping my face and placing smooches on my cheeks, her son meeting the same fate soon after. "Time goes by so fast these days..." she said.

"I bet your Dohyun would be on his way to prom before you could even blink!"

"You're making me feel old, stop that." Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes. "And Taehyungie, you look great in a suit." Taehyung, half-hiding behind me, thanked her shyly.

She was right; he was handsome, gorgeous. As the ladies kept bickering in the background, our eyes kept locking with each glance he threw at me: Stunning.

"We all know what happens on prom night," Mrs. Kim continued. "Try to stay in it, kiddo."

"And sober," Mom joined her. "Stay dressed and sober, please."

We couldn't wait. All we needed was each other, and the night was guaranteed to be a thrill.

I parked my car outside the event's building. Loud noises echoed through the walls. We could hear the music, shouting, and screams even from where we stood.

A guy and a girl ran out and towards the parking lot, giggling as they held onto one another, trying not to fall without their sober balance. "They seem to have had fun there." Taehyung pointed at the two, laughing.

"I guess teenagers need alcohol every time they try," I said.

"It's not just the drinks, can't you see?" he asked. "They're so carefree and clingy."

The guy led her to a corner and stumbled in an attempt to kiss. She giggled at him and almost fell to her feet.

"Charming," I stated, intertwining our fingers. "You're right, though, this is our night too! They'll take a picture of us together, and we'll dance..."

"One of us might be the prom queen, who knows?" my boyfriend added.

Following Taehyung inside, the floor underneath us was shaking to the loud base, yet, somehow, our peers were overcoming it. Some were dancing, and some were standing, drinking. A large, familiar group of people, previously known as 'the gang of douchebags,' was sitting on the ground, playing spin the bottle. Taehyung gave them a small wave when we passed by, then wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"The number of drinks they've managed to sneak in is unbelievable. I'm impressed." I remained to stare at the table. Those were all out on display. "Is anybody going to do anything about it?" I questioned.

Taehyung hugged me from behind as I was ready to pour us some lemonade. "Doubt it," he replied. "Still, I get them. Imagine being able to escape from all your shit and do something stupid for a change. Being irresponsible might be liberating."

I put the lemonade down and poured something else instead. "Cheers." I raised my glass.

"Jungkook, that's—"

"I'm aware. Shall we try it out?"

Taehyung was hesitant. "Our mothers..."

"You want to do something stupid, and the possibilities here are endless," I told him. Nodding at my words, he finally grabbed onto the drink. "Let's be irresponsible together!"

"Well," he said, "that'll be fun."

We gulped the liquid in and titled our gaze back to the drinks.

"How stupid will it be, anyway? My drunk self might be a bit dumb, but how bad is it if it's with you?" he queried.

"Not that dumb," I agreed. "So... Another shot?"

Three shots and I felt no difference, maybe because they were small, or perhaps because I had to wait for them to affect me, no clue. I was only sure I had no desire to waste the night away.

We dragged one another to the dancefloor, squeezing our way through the crowd, finding a comfortable place in its very middle before throwing our hands up and moving to the beat. We were complete dorks, set on monkeying around, lifting our mood.

"Look at them!" Somebody shouted. "Yeah, move your hips, fags!"

We looked at each other, smirked, and were ready to give them the show they all needed but didn't deserve. It started to hit: The room began dancing along with us. I could land onto the ground while holding onto my stomach, tearing up, at anything caught in the corner of my eye. Suddenly, I was much warmer, hot even.

"I'm thirsty," I said, and Taehyung winked at me, mumbling about a 'parched throat' and me not being the only one.

We barely made our way in return to the table, no denying, both already drunk. It was a hell of a feeling, though. Instead of going for the bottle of water, we agreed to take another spicy drink.

"Before they finish it... yeah?" I hiccuped and ordered Taehyung to pour some more into the glasses. "Gosh, I've just realized! I can't drive us home," I told him.

Taehyung laughed. "We're so fucked!"

"Are we?" I grinned. "Isn't your throat dry? I have cash and guess what's nearby..."

"A love hotel...? Are you serious?"

I nodded. "A night can't be..." I hiccuped again. "... That expensive."

"Sure." A part of me was surprised he'd agreed. "We can do whatever..." He burped. "And then we'll blame it on the alcohol... Sounds like a plan."

"Your mother said we weren't... supposed to drink in the first place," I recalled.

Taehyung raised his shot glass. "She's not the boss of me!" he yelled.

I struggled to secure my boyfriend and me with the paid keys, leaving us locked in an alien room.

"Finally..." I grabbed Taehyung and pinned him to the door. "I can mess with you a little... right?" With the fabric of his suit caught in my palms, I brought him closer so I could nibble on his ear and kiss down to his neck.

"Please do..." he groaned.

The soft material tore apart, the expensive tuxedo flew to our feet, and my grip on Taehyung's arms was forming reddish marks. I kept his body pressed against mine, attacking the newly exposed areas. He held onto my clothes while I was fighting to overcome the taste of liquor with his skin's, attempting to take them off.

His grip grew weaker, opposite to his moans. I pushed Taehyung to the wall, he pulled me with him, I smashed our lips together, and he wrapped a leg around my waist, erasing any space between us. Our bodies were grinding against one another's. No grace. No sync.

"Lu... Lube..." Taehyung muttered under his heavy breath. "Is there any lube...?"

I averted my gaze to our surroundings, unfamiliar with love hotels and the supplies they provided. The drawers were too far away to check. The longer I stared, the further away they seemed to drift.

"Don't know," I answered and tossed away my belt. "I've got a better solution..."

Grabbing him, I turned Taehyung's behind to face me and slid down his underwear. He stood still, his head hanging low when I got on my knees, filling up the room with a lewd voice shortly after as all my attention was on his bottom, shaking when his limbs began to weaken from the touch.

He was too much. Everything was too much. I clenched onto his thighs, listening to the moans until I couldn't wait anymore, got up, flipped him back towards me, lifted him, and began pushing in.

Supporting Taehyung's weight with my arms, I depended on the concrete behind us while his spine kept slamming against the wall. My nape and chest kept getting stained with scratches as Taehyung's whimpering grew louder, and I refused to stop thrusting into him or change the fast, aggressive pace.

My strength had run out, however, and I had to let go. Panting, for a mere second, I was wondering if I'd hurt him. I thought I had. He proved me wrong.

Taehyung climbed on the red sheets covering the large bed we got and stood on all fours. He glanced at me through his shoulder, bottom in the air, turned my direction, cheeks rosy pink from alcohol alone, and locked eyes with me. His gaze traveled down, a corner of his lips crawling into a smirk.

I took the bait.

The mattress was squeaking beneath us, almost as noisy as our shared moans and groans, and I continued abusing his body, pulling a fistful of his hair to get access to his neck, leaving a bleeding love-bite, then pushing his face into the pillow. It wasn't enough. I pinned him to the bed so he'd remain in place, and only roughened the act up.

"More..." Yet I was getting to my limit. "More... Please..." Despite Taehyung's neverending begging, I released inside him before he could, and fell forward.

I sat up and held onto my head. Everything around me was spinning faster than before, doubling in shapes. I tried reaching a hand to Taehyung's member, almost missed, and began making it up to him. It wasn't enough. Not for Taehyung, and not for me.

The night had ended with cum smeared across my face.

*

"Ough! My head hurts like hell!" I cried. "I think I'm going to vomit..."

"You're not the only one... If we take turns to the toilet, either I'm first, or one of us will have to die," said Taehyung.

"Do you... remember last night?" I asked.

He nodded. "Mostly, you?"

"Same."

A moment of silence passed while we stared at each other.

"We're so fucked."

My eyelids could barely stay open, my stomach felt as though within seconds, its insides would get out, and my body was both numb and in pain at the same time. Taehyung didn't appear to be doing any better. In a sharp, sudden move, he covered his ears, screaming:

"Turn it off! My head's going to explode!"

It was my phone, ringing. I somehow managed to answer it, although it took me a few moments to recognize Robert's voice.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

I held the phone further away. "Stop shouting. I have a terrible hangover, and you know what it feels like."

"And you haven't learned a thing from me? Are you fucking insane?! Your mother had to call me in the middle of the night with tears, fucking begging me to bring her son home safely because some idiot fuck decided to get wasted! She thought you were hurt, raped, or dead!"

"Isn't she dramatic?" I said.

Robert let out a long, tired sigh. "Fuck you. Go. Home. Now."

"I'm sorry, I didn't think it through, then I couldn't drive, so..."

"So what?!" Robert asked. "Forget it, where are you now?"

I gulped. "Taehyung and I are at the... love hotel..."

"I'm picking you two up," he said. "I hope your parents will lecture you enough for me."

The ride home was quiet. Robert was driving his father's car, and Taehyung and I were sitting at the back, both in different corners, looking at our friend's side like scolded puppies.

I was desperate to break that ice. "How was your prom, Robs?"

"You kidding? This isn't like you, Kook, what the hell?!" I flinched. "What were you thinking?! You were putting yourself at risk along with your boyfriend, how could you let it come to this?!"

I read all comments and votes are highly appreciated. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 4.3K 33
Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... But! What will happen if that certain so...
69.7K 1.9K 26
jungkook is a college student who is madly in love with his best friend taehyung who comes from the royal family. will jungkook confess his feelings...
613K 15.2K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...