๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ || ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By sansetional

โ you're not my soulmate but why do i keep falling for you.โž More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
Author's Note

2.2

1.8K 117 30
By sansetional

his eyes travelled to every inch of his face trying not to look at any other places. the black turtleneck he was wearing hugged him at just the right places, complimenting his broad shoulders and his perfect waist.

his desire to kiss him had shifted to something completely different and he walked as slowly as possible to avoid any physical contact with him.

agitated, yeosang stompted his feet and came to an abrupt stop, glaring at san.

"do you need me to carry you to the cinema?"

"wouldn't mind."

san whispered out loud and instantly regretted when he found the older's expression going completely blank.

after a few seconds of realisation, a light shade of red decorated his cheeks and san smiled softly.

yeosang was definitely attracted to him even if for a tiny bit.

deciding to push his hopes a bit higher and try his luck this time, he skipped forward and stood side by side with the older, who had resumed walking.

"how far is it though?"

"fifteen minutes more."

"we have been walking for fifteen minute already!"

"it was your idea to just walk to the cinema, not mine."

"whatever."

san ignore his prior comments and concentrated on something else. his eyes glared towards the older's hand which he had been desperately trying to hold for the past two minutes.

with every failed attempts, he would stumble forward and smile cheekily at the older.

at least he was trying!

with a sigh escaping his lips, he tried holding it one last time only to end up slapping his waist.

"what the heck is wrong with you?! what are you doing?"

san sucked in a breath pursing his lips into a thin line and then looked at everywhere but his eyes.

"san, tell me. you haven't been listening to anything i was saying, right? if you didn't want to come, you could have said so."

yeosang rushed forward not sparing the younger a meagre glance or even listening to his feeble excuses.

"no, wait!"

they ended up sitting next to each other because even after they had ended up quarelling, they still went there together. both of them wishing that the other would break the uncomfortable silence between them.

an unknown movie was playing in front of them but their minds were wandering at a different place.

san side glanced to his right trying to figure what the other was doing only to find him concentrating on what was actually happening in the movie.

closing his eyes for a brief second, he subtly leaned towards the older only to bump hid head with yeosang's.

he heard him cursing and then with a loud sigh the older pulled him towards his side leaning his head on his shoulder.

"you should now give warnings before doing anything."

a giggle escaped his lips while he interwined their fingers together.

"if you had just told me you wanted to hold my hand that would have been fine too."

"if you knew, you should have let me hold your hand then."

"your face everytime you failed was way too funny to let you have your way. what i didn't know was that you would end up slapping my waist."

"well you deserved it then."

yeosang hummed snuggling closer to his side. san chuckled before nuzzling his head into his blonde hair, a familiar scent enveloping him.

he turned his attention towards the movie that was playing only to avert his gaze towards his shoes. they were far more interesting than what was happening on the screen. the couples sitting behind them weren't helping him either.

the sounds of the couples kissing was way too louder than movies. he even feared that some ate their partner, the sounds were so freaking loud.

the tips of his ears turned a deep shade of red and he could feel blood gushing towards his neck. he looked to his right only to find yeosang already looking at him.

a new fear made its to way into his mind as his stomach twisted and turned everytime yeosang blinked.

he isn't going to kiss me here, right?

as if on que, yeosang opened his lips and san immediately closed his eyes tightly along with pursing his lips into a thin line.

"let's get out of here, shall we?"

yeosand extended his hand out for him to take it. san stood up as well slipping his hands into yeosang's letting his fingers interwine with his.

"where are we going?"

"to our dorm, duh! don't expect me to take you somewhere cheesy, its almost our curfew time."

san sighed silently. yeosang being romantic, that wouldn't happen even if the world ended. that was the last thing, older would do.

"of course."

san muttered under his breathe hoping that the older had heard him but when had his wish ever come true. when he wanted him to listen to his words, he didn't and when he didn't want his words to be heard by him, he did.

"why do you keep talking to yourself?"

"because i can't tell you that i wanna kiss you."

"what?!"

of course!

the sudden exclaimation pulled him out of his trance and he stumbled few steps back. not wanting to meet his eyes, he turned on his heels, springing in front of him and running away to whatever direction he deemed was safe and away from the older.

"san! wait!"

"why is he still following me?!"

a hand caught his shoulder pulling him towards themselves. even without turning around san knew who it was and he immediately hid his face behind his hands not wanting him to see his face dusted with pink shade.

"do i really have to be the one to initiate it. you know i am the shy one between us."

san couldn't believe what he just heard and blinked twice, then rubbed his eyes to confirm whether this was yet another one of his dreams.

it wasn't.

yeosang stood right in front of him with his flushed cheeks and bright smile. he seemed as real as the bright sunlight during the night. yea, he really didn't seem real. his jade skin sparkled under the moonlight and his brown eyes held a different shine today.

he looked ethreal as always.

san couldn't stop his fingertips from touching his cheeks. his fingers sunk in his skin making his fingers tremble under the realisation that this wasn't a dream at all.

he stepped forward leaning in, yeosang's breathe fanning over his lips. their lips brushed against each other and san felt his heart skip several beats.

"trust me, if you wasted another second. i will change my mind and go find myself someone else."

his words acted as a catalyst and excitement mingled with fear boosted his confidence to another level.

he pulled yeosang towards himself letting his lips touch the other's.

it was nothing like he had expected. heck! it wasn't even like he felt in his dreams. it was just another kind of experience, a pleasant one though.

yeosang's palm met san's cheeks while san wrapped his arms around his shoulders. their lips collided and as if they were too accustomed to each other knew just how to move against each other.

a sweet taste spread in their mouths as their tongue touched. yeosang's lips stretched in a small smile and san couldn't help but bite his lower lip earning a soft moan from him.

yeosang pulled away first, breathing heavily. their foreheads still touching each other while they smiled contently.

"that was way too much for a first kiss."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 12.8K 61
"I like me better when I'm in you." "It's with you." "Nah."
32.8K 1.4K 19
something about wooyoung made San go crazy.. as if he wasn't already crazy enough. -[discontinued]
19.6K 517 10
Wสœแด ษชs แด›สœแด‡ Kษชแด Fแด€แดษชสŸส? Aษดแด… แดกสœส แด…แด แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ แด„แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡แด 'Mสsแด›แด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs & Sแด˜แดแดแด‹ส? Tษชแดแด‡ แด›แด า“ษชษดแด… แดแดœแด›! Started/Published: 30/05/2021. Ended: 17/08/2021.
124K 6.9K 27
[COMPLETE] In which the most popular boy in school stops caring about his popularity when he meets and falls for the least popular boy in school.