_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_𝘕𝘉𝘈...

بواسطة yeah_dis_queen

This is a Cinderella Story, based on the movie. Kentrell Gaulden is looking for the girl he's always wanted... المزيد

_𝘖𝘯𝘦_
_𝘛𝘸𝘰_
_𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦_
_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳_
_𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦_
_𝘚𝘪𝘹_
_𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯_
_𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵_
_𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦_
_𝘛𝘦𝘯_
_𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯_
_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯_
_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯_
_𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯_
_𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯_
_𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯_
_𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯_
_𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯_
_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺_
_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦_
_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰_
_𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴_
_𝘈𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴_
_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦_
_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳_
lemme ask this
_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦_
_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘪𝘹_
_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯_
_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵_
_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦_
_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺_
_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦_
_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰_
_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦_
_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳_
_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦_
_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘪𝘹_
_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯_
_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵_
_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦_
_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺_
_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦_
-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰_
_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦_
_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳_
_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦_
_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘪𝘹_
_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯_
_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵_
_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦_
_𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺_

_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦_

6.7K 376 346
بواسطة yeah_dis_queen

_𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯_
_𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺
_𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"Nigga you got me scared to go in." Joe mumbled as me, Three, him, and Boomer stood at the front door.

I smacked my lips.

"They not fucking damn. Don't you think we'd hear that shit? Move." I pushed them out the way walking in.

Of course they followed me.

Going into the living room, Kd was sleep laying on Ben, and Ben was on his phone holding him.

"Hell nawl, wake Kd ass up." Three said as he sat down.

"Exactly. How that nigga sleep? He don't never be sleep." I agreed.

"It's finna be boring as fuck." Boomer shooked his head sitting down.

"Leave him alone." Ben said. "He can sleep if he want."

"Nope, fuck no he can't." Joe started shaking Kd, and he fell right off Ben.

"WHY JOE!? WHY!?" Kd yelled.

I shooked my head as me and the rest of the gang sat back laughing.

"Cause you was sleep." He shrugged.

Ben shooked his head and next thing I know, Joe was on the floor.

I busted out laughing.

"NIGGA YOU AIN'T EVEN HAVE TO DO THAT" Joe yelled at Ben as he tried to get off the floor.

"And you ain't have to push him, come hea Kd." Ben shrugged as he sat up looking at Kd.

Nigga real life be standing up for Kd.

Kd nodded his head, going over to Joe, and kicking him before going to Ben.

I laughed.

Y'all had to know Kd was gone do something.

"Nigga get the fuck up." I looked at Joe and he smacked his lips mugging me getting up.

"Youngboy ain't the one that pushed you." Three laughed.

"Right." Boomer laughed with him and I shrugged starting to roll up a blunt.

"Ahhhhh ion give a fuck, Joe know not to playing with me." I chuckled as I sparked the blunt up.

Leaning back, I hit the blunt looking around.

"What we gone do today anyways?" Ben asked.

"Shiii be bored." I shrugged.

"As always." Half the gang replied.

"It ain't like we be having something to do." Kd said. "If we do, we be too lazy to do shit."

True.

Before I could say something, we heard a car pulling up.

I stood up, and looked out my window.

"Say y'all called some bitches over here?" I asked as the car stopped, and parked.

"Hell nawl." Joe shooked his head and my eyes got wide as Cinderella stepped out the car.

A smile can across my face. "Shit that's Cinderella."

"WHO!?" They all yelled. "YOUR CINDERELLA!?!? HOW THE FUCK SHE GET HERE!?"

"Hell yeah my Cinderella." I pulled my pants up some, but they still sagged as I went to the door.

I opened it, and walked out as she got out the car the same time.

Ohhhh shit she got her hair out.

I smiled walking up to her. "Wassup ma."

She smiled back at me. "Nothing, just came to see you."

I looked her up and down licking my lips.

She sexy as fuck.

"Come on." I grabbed her hand and we walked back into the house.

"You gone let me touch yo hair again?" I asked as we walked in.

"Yeah." She laughed. "What's with you and my hair?"

"I never seen a girl with as much hair as you got." He chuckled.

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵_
_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_

I smiled at Kentrell as he walked me into the living room, and I seen a bunch of boys.

"Come wimme." He mumbled pulling me to a couch and sat me by him.

I looked at them as they completely stared at me.

"You ain't on yo bald head hoe shit, huh?" A boy with big ears asked me.

I looked at him confused. "What you mean?"

"You got a lot of hair." He chuckled.

Before I could respond to him, the black boy mumbled something in his ear, and he leaned back not saying nothing else.

"Can I touch it?" A light skin boy asked.

"Hell no Joe you can't touch shit." Kentrell mugged him.

He smacked his lips. "Shit she got enough hair for all of us to touch it together, now lemme touch it."

"Nahh, you good." Kentrell shooked his head. "That's Joe, that's Ben, that's Three, Boomer, and Kd." He pointed to all them.

I nodded my head remembering their names.

"I'm Cinderella." I smiled at them.

"We know." They all replied.

"How?" I laughed.

"This nigga talk about you daily." Three laughed and I felt Boomer staring at me.

"He does?" I asked.

"Yeah, forreal." He shooked his head. "And nigga why you staring at her?"

"No cause real shit. Is that a wig?" He asked.

"No, it's my real hair. Feel it." I shrugged. "You can touch it if your hands are clean."

"Yeah, they are." He mumbled nodding his head and he touched my hair.

Kentrell sat there with a mug. "Stop fucking touching her hair." He moved his hand.

"Mane chill out." Boomer smacked his lips.

"Mhmm." He responded.

"You look like you got money." Joe said. "And I'm still mad cause Boomer touched her hair, and I couldn't."

I laughed at him, about to reply, but Kentrell did.

"Yeahhh, her people got money. They got a big ass mansion." Kentrell answered.

I laughed. "No, I have money. That mansion belongs to me."

"You forreal?" Kentrell asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, they think it's theirs but it's not."

"Make sure you don't tell nobody else you got a mansion." Kd said. "Niggas will follow you home, and rob you."

I nodded my head making my hair shake.

Looking at Kentrell, his eyes were glued on my hair.

"You can touch it if that's what you wanna do." I laughed and he ran his hand through my hair starting to play in it.

I let him while looking at them. "What do you guys do for fun?"

"Shiii we do a lot." Boomer shrugged.

"Well this lil time I do have away from my house, I'd like to have fun. Can we?" I asked looking back at Kentrell.

"Hell yeah shawty, we can do whatever you want." He smirked. "Anywhere, any place, whatever, it's your choice."

I smiled big. "Let's go to a water park."

"GUHHHH" They all yelled at me.

_______𝘌𝘯𝘥_𝘖𝘧_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦_𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳_______

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳?🥰

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 44.9K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...
104K 3.1K 47
( old,Don't read) This story is about a girl who moved to baton rouge with her family initially trying to develop a better life, She meets NBA Youngb...
10.4K 191 16
Just want your love to be genuine i'm the one that you use. started: 11/24/22🖤
54.8K 2.2K 53
read just us To get a better understanding of this book. So lets see where life has taken Gianna and Kentrell. they been Together 2 years since the...