Unpunished/Vkook ff

By LunaticPsycho119

From kindergarten to elementary school, and finally, middle school, Kim Taehyung was the worst nightmare of b... More

Chapter 0: Reasons
Chapter 0.X: Have Its and the Have Nots
Chapter 1: We Meet Again
Chapter 2: Cat and Mouse
Chapter 3: Protect...
Chapter 4: Onslaught
Chapter 5: ...Me
Chapter 6: Jungkook's Type
Chapter 7: Wants Are Needs
Chapter 8: A Scumbag's Diary
Chapter 9: Carol of the Bells
Chapter 10: The Deal
Chapter 11: Kook's Secret Guest
Chapter 12: "Virgin Kim"
Chapter 13: Warmer
Chapter 14: Brotherhood
Chapter 15: Goody Two-Shoes
Chapter 16: Robs vs Kook
Chapter 17: A Quest for My Guardian Angel
Chapter 18: Happy Kookie
Chapter 19: Dohyun
Chapter 20: Swollen Lips
Chapter 21: Beast in a Cage
Chapter 22: Mine.
Chapter 23: Knight
Chapter 24: Aid
Chapter 25: Three Words
Chapter 26: Secret Lover
Chapter 27: Taehyung's iPhone
Chapter 29: Clubby Wannabe
Chapter 30: Eager
Chapter 31: Deceit
Chapter 32: Lovey-Dovey
Chapter 33: Animals
Chapter 34: Trust
Chapter 35: A Face-To-Face
Chapter 36: MOTHER
Chapter 37: Friends
Chapter 38: Truth
Chapter 39: The First Word
Chapter 40: Falsity
Chapter 41: Most Important Word
Chapter 42: Attention
Chapter 43: Lost in You
Chapter 44: Fatherhood
Chapter 45: Not Like You
Chapter 46: A Tale of Moon and Sun
Chapter 47: Hopes and Dreams
Epilogue
Thank you!

Chapter 28: Sugar Daddy(?) Jungkook

1.9K 99 65
By LunaticPsycho119

Jungkook's P.O.V

Ring ring. No matter how hard I tried to ignore the ringing phone, it didn't stop. I covered my ears with the pillow, and it didn't work, just like covering my face with it to suffocate. No eternal sleep for me; either I answer the phone, or the heavy metal song would cause Dad to wake up and smother me for real.

"Why the fuck are you calling me at 8 AM on a Saturday?!"

"Please don't yell at me, you sound scary..." Robert pleaded.

I sighed. "What is it?"

"Let's go video-game shopping!" I heard him.

"Fuck off."

Robert's laughter echoed through the device. "Kook, I want to meet up!"

"Fuck you. Let me sleep," I told him, ready to hang up.

"I've got some spicy news about that girl," he said.

"Let me dress."

Countless cold water splashes into my eyes later, Robert entered the mall while jumping around, and I followed, making fun of him. He continued hopping from place to place with a big, dumb smile, looking like he was about to explode.

"Yesterday, when you were at work, and I had to go to the movies alone, I met Erica and her friends," he said. "We ended up hanging out for hours!"

"Wow, you've spoken to somebody else our age?" I teased. "Maybe such a rare event was worth it."

Robert kept on mumbling. "She was so talkative around that group, we have so many common interests, she's nice to me, and one of the girls invited me to a birthday party!"

Noticing his tone was getting out of hand, Robert stopped to take a deep breath. "Three, two, one..." I counted.

"I'M 'GONNA MEET HER AGAIN!"

I gave him a pat on the back. "It's too early to celebrate, pal. How about instead of wetting your pants every time a girl isn't shit to you, you save the screams for when she's your girlfriend?" I told him. "Not every female who says 'hi' is a guaranteed romance. Sometimes women are just decent people."

"I know that! The only shit person here is you. Can't you show some support, dickface?" Robert glared.

"That's the only reason I'm here, shitbrains," I said. "My allowance is limited, and I probably won't be able to buy something anyway. Although your love stories require miracles at best, I'm intrigued, I'm interested, and I want to hear more."

Robert pointed to our right. "There you go, you poor saint. There's a store with secondhand gear around this corner, still, knowing you, 'limited allowance' means you could buy a slightly smaller mansion than usual."

I rolled my eyes and let him lead us forward. On our way, we passed through a male clothing shop, making me catch his sleeve.

"Can we visit here a second? I tore Tae's shirt once, and... Yeah, I made a promise."

"Go ahead," he replied. "I don't want to hear more."

After what I guessed to be fifteen minutes, he came in as well, searching for me.

"What the hell, Kook?! You said you needed to buy a shirt, one shirt!" I turned to him with an apologetic smile, a mountain of clothes in my hands. "What... What are you doing?!"

"I couldn't help it!" I wined. "These would look so good on him, see? The fabric feels so soft too. He'd love it, it must be super comfortable..."

He followed me to the cashier, giving me disappointed stares all the way. While stepping to the exit of the shop, my eyes lay on a few more accessories, yet Robert grabbed the back of my shirt, and we proceeded to the other side of the mall. At last, we'd met our original destination.

Robert was wandering through the place with shining eyes. "Beautiful, everything here is beautiful." He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me towards him. "Video games, video games everywhere..."

I pushed him away. "Great. Pick whatever the fuck you desire, desire a little too much, and let's get some snacks."

"You're not buying anything?" he asked. When I shook my head, my friend grabbed my wallet. "Did you spend all of your money on clothes? Are you insane?!"

"Oops..."

He picked up the bags. "Please tell me there's at least one item there you've bought for yourself."

"Maybe next time..."

"Dude, your parents gave you enough money to buy a car!"

The neverending hours of fun were through, and Robert drove us to his house so I could help him take the new equipment out.

"Quit staring at my new babies! It's not their fault you came out empty-handed," he hissed.

"I didn't. I'll call Tae, we'll go on a lovely date this evening, I'll give him these things as a gift, and I'm sure he'll accept it with a smile," I said.

"About that..." Robert scratched the back of his head. "Kim begged me not to tell you, but he'd be a bit busy by then."

"He's not planning to work this weekend, is he?" Robert nodded with a sorry expression. "I asked him not to!"

"He shouldn't, I absolutely agree," said my friend. "Again, I'll try to convince him. You understand better than anybody how overworked the kid is, and there's no doubt he must have a fucking rest."

I had no desire to argue with Robert. Later, once he messaged he'd received Taehyung's word, I decided to relax and not bother him much until Monday. Hopefully, my boyfriend spent that couple of days napping or reading a good book.

The wait, though he deserved it, was insufferable.

The moment I got to see him again at the lockers, I ran to him with the bag of clothes, ready to pounce on the man with a hug. Greeting each other, Taehyung described his weekend as 'refreshing,' and it was satisfying enough for the impatience to fade away.

"Robert and I went to the mall the other day, and I bought you the new shirt I promised..." I said while watching Taehyung gathering his workbooks. He gazed at me with slight confusion, still messing with his locker when remembering, cheeks turning red.

"Errr..." He glanced at his school backpack. "Would you mind putting it in for me?"

Taehyung's P.O.V

I entered home once the schoolday was through, and ran to my room, intending to put the shirt in place. I appreciated the gift; I didn't have many outfits, and it was only one shirt, which he owed me. Not a big deal.

I opened the school bag and took out the pack he'd stuffed inside. Something was off; it was full. I emptied it onto my bed, and the containing covered its entire surface.

"Hello? Jungkook?" I dialed. "I think you gave me the wrong package."

"I'm a hundred percent sure I did not," he answered.

"There must be a mistake," I said, "there's much more than a shirt in here... It's alright. I'll hand it back to you at work."

I heard a chuckle. "I know there's more. I've bought you more."

"I don't understand..."

He giggled. "That sweater seemed very comfy, and the hoodie would make you look so soft... And those leather pants, god! They'd be so hot on you. Did I mention I have a kink for your thighs?"

"Jungkook, how am I supposed to explain all of that to my mom?! Are those ripped jeans...?"

"Skinny ripped jeans, yes, they were on sale," he explained. "And what do you think about the black t-shirt? Oh my god, if you'd wear them together, I swear, you'll start a new religion..."

My heart was pumping faster. "They're all nice."

"You think so? I really wanted you to like them."

"But you don't have to buy me stuff to make me happy," I told him with a sigh, "and I think you should stop spending money on me, it kind of makes me feel like a—"

"Don't even say that!" Jungkook cut me off. "I'll quit if you feel uncomfortable, I just love spoiling you, you know? It's by far the most enjoyable way to spend my allowance. I love to see you smile whenever you get something new, and you don't deserve to lack all of these luxuries, not such basic ones. It takes so little, and for you, I'll do anything, even if it takes so much more."

I covered my warm, smiling face as if somebody could see how flustered he'd made me. "Fine, but I will make it worth it!"

I read all comments and votes are highly appreciated. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...
31.9K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
252K 16.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
138K 7K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...