Unpunished/Vkook ff

By LunaticPsycho119

From kindergarten to elementary school, and finally, middle school, Kim Taehyung was the worst nightmare of b... More

Chapter 0: Reasons
Chapter 0.X: Have Its and the Have Nots
Chapter 1: We Meet Again
Chapter 2: Cat and Mouse
Chapter 3: Protect...
Chapter 4: Onslaught
Chapter 5: ...Me
Chapter 6: Jungkook's Type
Chapter 7: Wants Are Needs
Chapter 8: A Scumbag's Diary
Chapter 9: Carol of the Bells
Chapter 10: The Deal
Chapter 11: Kook's Secret Guest
Chapter 12: "Virgin Kim"
Chapter 13: Warmer
Chapter 14: Brotherhood
Chapter 15: Goody Two-Shoes
Chapter 16: Robs vs Kook
Chapter 17: A Quest for My Guardian Angel
Chapter 18: Happy Kookie
Chapter 19: Dohyun
Chapter 21: Beast in a Cage
Chapter 22: Mine.
Chapter 23: Knight
Chapter 24: Aid
Chapter 25: Three Words
Chapter 26: Secret Lover
Chapter 27: Taehyung's iPhone
Chapter 28: Sugar Daddy(?) Jungkook
Chapter 29: Clubby Wannabe
Chapter 30: Eager
Chapter 31: Deceit
Chapter 32: Lovey-Dovey
Chapter 33: Animals
Chapter 34: Trust
Chapter 35: A Face-To-Face
Chapter 36: MOTHER
Chapter 37: Friends
Chapter 38: Truth
Chapter 39: The First Word
Chapter 40: Falsity
Chapter 41: Most Important Word
Chapter 42: Attention
Chapter 43: Lost in You
Chapter 44: Fatherhood
Chapter 45: Not Like You
Chapter 46: A Tale of Moon and Sun
Chapter 47: Hopes and Dreams
Epilogue
Thank you!

Chapter 20: Swollen Lips

2.3K 114 102
By LunaticPsycho119

Taehyung's P.O.V

Days remained before the math exam, only a few days. Did I understand the material? No. Did anyone else? No. Two nerds within the class alone had a clue what they were doing, and I needed the help of at least one.

'I'll be out of town with my family, Grandma's birthday... Sorry.'  Robert texted me.

'What should I do? Jungkook's planning to get to my place, and I figured if you'd tell him you're studying with me, he'd let it be. I can't cancel the thing he wants to come by for and request he'd still make that effort to tutor me, can I?'

I didn't have too many choices. The instructions Robert had tried to write down neatly and send me didn't work, and Jungkook was my last option.

I could hear his probable reaction in my head: 'We have a perfect opportunity, an empty house, and you brought me here for this? You're hilarious, Taehyung, now shut up and bend over.'

Entering the classroom, Jungkook was sitting alone without Robert to occupy him, reading a book. It was a great time to mention the matter, yet I didn't.

During the break, I was following him around, wording the question within my mind instead of asking it.

"Is there anything you need?" Jungkook took his earphones out at the end of the school day. "I never thought it was possible. You're stalking me more than usual. " He laughed.

"We're supposed to meet up at my place this evening...?" Jungkook nodded. "...But, I need to study for the upcoming test."

He kept staring without uttering a sound.

"Jungkook, I don't have anyone else to turn to, I need you, please! You're good at math, help me, I beg you!" I cried, close to falling on my knees.

"Sure."

I paused in complete disbelief. "You'd really do that?"

"Why not? You've asked nicely." He swung his bag over his shoulder. "Consider yourself lucky. I'm better at mathematics than Robert."

I bent into a sharp bow. "Thank you so much!"

Jungkook's P.O.V

Just as before any test, Taehyung wasn't the only one seeking my assistance. Multiple messages were filling up my phone; people were suddenly suggesting to hang out and be friends, or better, move to sit next to me.

I'd always refuse the 'lovely' advances. Taehyung, however, was an exception.

My mom lifted eyes from her laptop when I came to our doorway. "Are you going out?"

"You don't have a problem with that, do you?" I asked while putting on my shoes.

"I simply don't recall you've notified me," she said. "Where are you going?"

"Studying," I replied, ready to hurry out.

Staying in Taehyung's empty house, we locked ourselves in his bedroom and sat together on his bed. We scattered books, notebooks, and pens on the mattress, wrote a list of mathematical formulas, all while remaining fully dressed. I was talking, and he was paying attention. He was asking questions, and I would listen and explain.

Again and again, I was scanning through the workbook's pages, giving him one problem after another to solve, and he was determined to complete every quest. "No, that can't be right. Did I forget a minus?" Taehyung gazed up at me.

"Let me check... Found it!" I directed the page back towards him. "Your method is inefficient, too messy, makes it easier for small errors to occur. Here, let me show you a little trick."

I gently took the pen out of his hand and began scribbling.

"See? You're almost there, I did something similar, but all of that part was unnecessary," I said and circled his handwriting. "That is also where you made your mistake."

"Oh, I get it! Thank you, you're an intelligent man."

"Since you caught up to me quickly, I guess I'm not the only one..." I murmured with hot cheeks. "Don't just stare at me! Try again."

In seconds, he was already working hard on the next exercise. "I appreciate it a lot, Jungkook, my grades are important to me," I heard him. "You might have noticed my parents don't have much, so I won't be able to take any money from their pockets for my future studies."

"That's why you're trying to get the scholarship, I've figured that out too," I said.

Taehyung sighed. "I'm not trying to make you pity me."

"I would never pity you," I told him.

"I know."

"I would rather watch you getting out of this mess." I examined his notebook. "Just like now. Your answer is correct, Taehyung."

What I received in response was one of the brightest smiles I'd ever seen; his endless attempts were worth it, and finally, I could approve of the way he'd gone.

Because when Taehyung craved something with all his heart and was doing his best to achieve it, he was indeed successful.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Jungkook grabbed my nape, and my eyes shut as he turned my head towards him. Something soft pressed against my lips.

He kissed me: Jeon Jungkook kissed me. His lips were brushing against mine with a slow motion, and I was melting into his touch, kissing back. He didn't let me go for at least a whole minute, a minute of my heart beating against my chest like it was attempting to get out. While Jungkook's thumb caressed my jaw, fingertips warmer than usual, I cupped his face with my palm. His cheeks were burning.

Jungkook let go. I kept staring his way, waiting for more, ignoring being out of breath. He wasn't.

He pushed me onto the mattress, got on top, and attached our lips again, this time, his actions not as gentle, but the opposite. My body shivered as he sucked and bit on my bottom lip, and his hand moved to my hair, the other sneaking underneath my shirt.

We were making out on my bed for a while, not taking breaks until in dire need to gasp for air, groaning and moaning into the sensation. Only then had I regained my senses and pulled away.

"We're running out of time... We should keep studying..."

I tried getting up. Jungkook grabbed my arm. "Just a little more, please?" He gave me puppy eyes. With no desire to fight, I lay back down. "I'll let you go, I promise, I know you need to study," he said, "it's just that... you smell so good..."

Jungkook's P.O.V

The air around me felt hot, my heart refused to rest, not for a second, and butterflies were filling up my stomach. After all the things he had given me, I was incapable of letting him be. I leaned in and sank my teeth into his neck. Taehyung was mine; I had to take him.

I couldn't.

I loosened the grip on his wrists the moment I heard a moan. He sat up, restoring his breath.

"Thank you, Kookie... now for giving me my first kiss too."

Nature had blessed Taehyung with a tempting charm. I refused to try and convince him allowing me to have my way with his body, and still, having the thought in the very corners of my mind was devastating.

That same day, I remembered, he'd also feared to ask for the smallest of favors. What we had was unhealthy, he no longer deserved it, and yet, I kept finding a sick enjoyment at the power dynamic.

These thoughts yet lingered in my mind when I came back home.

"How did it go? Who were you with?" I heard my father.

I hurried to my room after lying, "a classmate, nothing special," picked my nightwear, glanced at the bed, and it eyed me back. My growling stomach was standing in our way. "Hash, my love..." I pet the pillow. "I'll return to you soon."

I went out through the room's door, began walking downstairs, and stopped. My parents' conversation had caught my attention.

"Love, am I hallucinating, or were his lips swollen?" said Dad.

"Jungkook's? No, if anything happened, he would tell us," Mom replied.

"Yeah, right," he said, "stay alert tomorrow anyway, see if he's limping. Don't give me that look, he's a teenager, better be careful. You know I hate staying in the dark".

I lay in my bedroom, unable to fall asleep, glanced at the empty side of the mattress, felt my lips, and sighed.

Dad had always been keen on details. I feared I had to be more careful.

I read all comments and votes are highly appreciated. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 3.5K 33
Kim taehyung was in the last year of his high school when he had to shift from daegu to Seoul, leaving his beautiful girlfriend behind who he loved a...
54.1K 2.6K 14
taehyung has always been open about his feelings for his best friend jungkook. always being vocal about them even if it's between jokes or masking hi...
76.2K 3K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
87.7K 4.2K 33
Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... But! What will happen if that certain so...