Mafia Prince ||K.T.H FF|| COM...

By Lunalistic_Tae

what will happen if an unlucky girl falls in love with the mafia prince? Or will it be the other way around... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 13

329 18 3
By Lunalistic_Tae

^previously^
Taehyung:"Yah Y/N I'm getting irritated..I don't like it when you hide things from me!" He grabbed my wrist and slammed me against the wall.

Taehyung:"You better not lie to me Y/N..I don't like Lies..Especially from you.." he had me pinned against the wall with his right hand pinned against my neck. I was having trouble breathing.

Taehyung:"Tell me now!"
I felt like passing out until.

Mr Kim:"YAH TAEHYUNG!" Taehyung's dad barged in the room Taehyung let go of me I fell on my knees..

Taehyung:"I..I.."
Taehyung's dad came to check on me and blood was dripping down my legs. I felt sharp pains in my stomach.
Fear clouded my mind and Taehyung was just frozen he couldn't move nor speak.

^now^ (Taehyung's POV)
I was harsh on Y/N and now she's hurt..she was carried by my dad in the recovery room. I fell on both of my knees tears fell on my cheeks. Suddenly Suga and Jin barged in the room.

Suga:"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG! DID ANYONE TELL YOU NOT TO HURT A GIRL?!" He grabbed my collar and pinned me on the wall.

Jin:"Suga..that's enough.."

Taehyung:"I..I didn't mean to..I was mad and-"

Jin:"Taehyung..I'm not angry.. just disappointed.."

Suga:"Dude you should worry about your sister!"

Jin:"yoongi! Being aggressive isn't the answer calm down!"

Jimin:"Yah..Taehyung what the heck man!" Jimin & Jungkook entered the room.

Mr Kim:"Enough! Let's just be patient..blaming isn't necessary.." he yelled out in his mafia tone.

Taehyung:"Father I-"

Mr Kim:"Not now Taehyung, for now you must wait.."

It has been 3 hours everyone was asleep except me and my father. we didn't speak it was an order..I wonder why my father has a soft side for Y/N, he doesn't like the previous girls I've been with.

Mr Kim:"If your wondering why I fancy Y/N I'll tell you"

Taehyung:"How-"

Mr Kim:"i was sure you would eventually thought about it, well she isn't like your basic sluts..those I despise. she's innocent in a way..Just like your mother. when I look at you two it reminds me of your mother and me. She's also kind in a strange way yet rude you know.." he giggled in the last part.

Taehyung:"oh..I thought you hated mother.."

Mr Kim:"I Loved her..I was also a mafia prince like you back then, things got messy and so did my emotions..I wanted you to carry our mafia empire..so I killed your mother out of anger..so you can be successful..gotta admit I regret it..I miss her..her warm smile..comforting hug..now she's gone..because of me.."

Taehyung:"Father..I didn't know that's how you felt..I..I'm sorry.."

Mr Kim:"It's okay son..just promise me..Don't hurt Y/N just like I hurt your mother.." he had pain in his eyes.

Doctor:"Mr Kim..she's fine but-" I heard Y/N Crying, everyone woke up and I ran up to the room.

Taehyung:"Jagi I'm sorry Are you oka-" Before I could finish I felt a sting on my check. I got slapped.

Y/N:"YOU KILLED OUR CHILD!" The room was quiet.

Y/N:"Y..You..Killed MY child" she was crying. I froze looking at the ground.

<Y/N POV>
I failed as a mother..now I lost my child..I felt empty I was tired, I couldn't function..even though I never accepted the child I still love him/her..I feel somewhere a piece of me is shattered..

Taehyung:"I..I'm Sorry!.."I fell on both of his knees beside me.

Y/N:"Stop Taehyung..I know you never wanted a child." I said in a cold tone.

Taehyung:"Cause I know I'll be a bad Father Y/N! I want a child so bad okay?!..I just don't want him/her to enter this world knowing he/she will grow up being the next a mafia! My childhood was shit and I don't want that for my child!"

Everyone left leaving me and Taehyung.

Y/N:"Oh you don't need to worry about that anymore..You killed our child so you don't need to worry" I rolled my tear filled eyes.

Taehyung:"Y/N..I didn't mean it..If you could've told me I wouldn't have done it!"

Y/N:"Because I knew you wouldn't want a child!" We both had a few moments of silence.

Y/N:"Just leave please.." he left the room and I was all alone..feeling empty and then..

Mr Kim:"Y/N do you need anything?"

Y/N:"Actually yes..I have a favor.."

I want to live my life again I asked TaeHyungs dad to help me hide every single information about me and my history on any documents. I know I should think about it first and be reasonable but right now I should listen to my head and keep my feelings away from this. I decided to move to America where my aunt is live my life again, I still love Taehyung but now is not the time for feelings I need to recover and leave the past behind. Mr Kim scheduled me a flight on his private jet.

Mr Kim:"Y/N..Are you sure this is what you want? What about Tae-"

Y/N:"I know what I want, I need a break from Taehyung and all of this..please."

Mr Kim:"Fine as you wish..but in one condition secret agents will be around you to keep you safe they are in sniper radius okay?"

Y/N:"Okay..don't worry I'll be safe..even though Taehyung and me are exactly not in the same page in things right now but..don't let him do something stupid..even though he killed...never mind, I still love him and care for him"

Mr Kim:"Of course..my private limo will pick you up and 10 guards will accompany you to the airport, The guards will tell them that you are going to use my private jet. once you enter the county 5 guards will meet you there..now I'll get everything ready take a rest"

He left the room leaving me by myself with my own thoughts..I decided I'll give him a letter I got a piece of paper and pen from the bedside table. I started writing the letter for Taehyung eventually I finished and went to his room.
I saw him sleeping peacefully.

Y/N:"mianhae..but I need you to forget about me okay? I love you.." I placed the letter with the engagement ring on the bedside table before I left I kissed him passionately on the lips.

Y/N:"I don't want you to look at me and think your a murder..good by my love.."

A few hours have passed and I was escorted to the private limo without the Members knowing, I also sent a letter for everyone thanking them..especially Jin I just met him and I'm already leaving him..I'll sure do miss him..I arrived at the airport and went inside the jet.

^Taehung POV (it's morning)^
I woke up with puffy eyes I tried to check what time it is on my phone but beside my phone there was a letter..with Y/N's Ring..I opened the letter.

Dear Taehyunggie~

If your reading this..I'm probably gone. please don't look for me don't try to find me I'm sorry for calling you a killer..I'm thankful for you and Bangtan💜
But I don't want you to look at me and knowing you killed our child so I'm leaving..I'm no longer your Fiancé Kim Taehyung..please find someone better to replace me okay? Don't worry I'll be fine. Maybe someday we'll meet each other again..not as lovers but strangers with History.
Please Take care of my brother for me<3 I love him with all my heart and I'm sad I'm leaving him.
Please give this ring to someone special and if you do..Love them with all of your heart.

I love you Kim Taehyung..<3
Farewell..

Tears were falling down my cheek I looked at the ring I gave her I put it inside my pocket, I ran downstairs only to see everyone crying with their own letters. Y/N probably gave us all individual letters..
Jimin and Hobi were Hugging Jin he has it far worse than us. I didn't dare to show my face to them I just looked at them from a far. "I can't believe she's actually gone.." I looked at my letter with my tear filled eyes.

"Mark my words Kim Y/N..I will find you and capture your heart once again..I'll be a better man than before I will not stop..no matter how long it will take me to find you..from here to other side of the world I won't ever stop looking for you..and loving you.."

To be continued~
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Woahhh the drama bomb was dropped in this chapter- anyways I hoped you like it<3
If your thinking this is the only plot twist oh hell naw plot twist are everywhere-!
Please check this author out! Jirose_17 her series makes go nuts! I 100% recommend it👌🏻👌🏻
Will Taehyung find Y/N?
Is Taehyung eventually gonna replace Y/N if he doesn't find her?
What do you feel about them loosing they're kid? (I hope your not that upset D:)

E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.1K 22
your life is going smooth , you have everything like loyal friends and most important your family..who loves you so much. your life is turned upside...
9.1K 351 18
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...
10.5K 259 36
Jungkook the most dangerous mafia in South Korea falls in love with a simple girl "I will never be yours again " "You will , and I will make sure o...
52.4K 2K 20
What if a mafia queen meet with someone who is totally different from her? Whose world is different than her! What if she falls for him?! Will it be...