Ishq (one piece x reader )

By Shine_like_moonlight

Do you think you can survive this school? ____ Y/n was just a normal teacher that was suddenly offered a job... More

Prologue
First Day
Detention
C/n

Dorm rooms

915 19 19
By Shine_like_moonlight

'okay so second right and first left' Bf/n kept repeating the instruction in her thoughts as she went in the directions that Tashigi gave. 'second right, first left... or was it the opposite... wait, where am I now?' bf/n started questioning her thoughts that she couldn't see that she was moving in the wrong direction.

"damn... I'm lost!" She whined as she looked around for someone who could help her with the directions. It was almost dusk and most students and teachers were already in their dorms.

Bf/n was searching around when she sees a tanned man with green hair, 'damn, he's hot... is he a student?' she thought and approached him.

"Hello, are you a student here?" she asked him. He turned around to look at her, now that he turned, she could get a better look at him, 'Oh shit! Those abs!' she thought with a slight tint of pink on her cheeks.

The man just stared at her for a couple of seconds before he took a sip from his sake that he held in his hand and turned back around and started walking away.

"AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING, YOU MORON!" Bf/n shouted, she stomped her feet angrily and turned to the closest building and saw the letter A on it.

Bf/n smiled and shouted: "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP ANYMORE, YOU GREEN-HAIRED BASTARD", she then entered the building, Rayleigh said that the workers had already placed her thing in her room, which was 504.

She entered the elevator and clicked her floor number. The elevator stopped on the third floor and opened. Outside the elevator where a boy with a white black-spotted hat and a boy with red hair arguing.

The boy placed his hand on the elevator stopping it from closing as he continued arguing with the other. "Ahem!" Bf/n faked a cough and glared at them. "you're holding back the elevator mister!" she growled at him.

Both boy's eyes widened and stared at her. She huffed when she saw that the boy's hand won't be leaving anytime soon and pushed it off herself.

She pressed the closing button repeatedly, but the boys seem to snap out of it and rushed in the elevator before it closed. "about time" Bf/n mumbled. "who are you?" blurted the red-haired boy, "does it matter?" she glared at him and left just as the elevator dinged at reaching the fifth floor.

Bf/n reached for her keys once she reached her room, she opened her door and smiled once she saw that her stuff was already waiting for her. The room was big with one bedroom with a king-size bed, one bathroom, one leaving room with Tv, and one kitchen. They all looked expensive and elegant. The color theme was peach, white, and flamingo pink.

She changed into her pajamas after she placed all her stuff and clothes in their places, she laid on her bed, it was already 9 PM so she decided to call it a night.

___________

Y/n entered her building, it was really quiet and no sound was made, she looked around in amazement at how organized the room was. She wasn't focused on her surroundings when she awed at how beautiful this place was and bumped into someone and fell.

"who is it that dares touch me?!" she heard an angry voice say, she looked up and saw a really beautiful woman, she quickly got up and apologized.

The woman looked at her and her eye widened, her cheeks turned light pink as she smiled softly, "o-oh hi... you must be new" The lady said in a voice much softer than her previously angry voice. Her blush was more visible now.

"Oh, hello. Yes, I am new. My name's Y/n. May I know yours?" Y/n said with a big smile. The lady blush turned darker and she looked down at her hands. "Hancock, Boa Hancock" She whispered and didn't take her eyes off her hands.

"Hancock," Y/n said her name in a whisper. "That a beautiful name!" She said with a larger smile than the first. Hancock's face turned red as she fell to the floor with a hand on her cheek and another on her heart.

"You must be the new teacher" Y/n turned around to see a man with grey hair and a scar from his forehead to his right ear.

"yes, that's me," Y/n said and shakes her hand with him, "let me show you your room," he said and started to lead Y/n to the elevator but was stopped by Hancock, "Stop right there, Smoker. You filthy man. I will not allow such filthy hands to touch Y/n. I will show her to her room" she pushed him away and held Y/n's hand, Smoker was about to say something but a glare from Hancock was enough to shut him up.

______

"thank you, Hancock. See you tomorrow" Y/n waved her hands and entered her room. She had fun with Hancock showing her around and them laughing with each other, they shared each other's interests, turns out Hancock also likes coffee and suggested they go to a cafe she likes tomorrow. Which Y/n agreed to.

She took her stuff and organized them in her room, her color theme was dark blue, light blue, silver, and white. She changed into her Pajamas and laid in her bed. She got her phone out and went to text David.

D = David

Y = y/n

Y: Hello, Handsome. 🥰

D: Hello Beautiful, guess what?

Y: What?

D: I got a new job at (any hospital)! 😎😎

Y: Oh, that's great!

Y: I'm so happy for you 😀😆

D: Yeah, they gave me a nurse for assistance.

Y: Congrats!

D: Her name's Rose (no offense if that's your name, your kinda the villain)🌹

Y: That's a nice name 

D: True, she's nice and sweet

Y: Good for you!

Y: Babe, call me🤩

Y/n answered her phone when David called.

D: "It's late, you know"

Y: "oh trust me, I would make you call me at 3 AM if I want"

D: "You're crazy!"

Y: "and you love it" *giggle*

D: *sighs* "Too bad it's true"

*whispering in the background*

Y: "What was that?"

D: "o-oh, it's nothing, just chatting with my cat"

Y: "oh okay!"

D: "umm, Y/n I gotta go, okay?"

Y: "Yeah, sure!"

Before Y/n could say her goodbyes, David hung up. Y/n noticed that that was weird of him, he never bothered if she called him late. 'Wait, since when did he have a cat? ... Maybe he got a new one, yeah... that's it.' She thought before she went to sleep.

Only if she knew that the love of her life was doing, only if she knew how he was laying in their bed with another woman in his arms.

_________

Y/n woke up the next day and yawned, she sat up and stretched a bit before she stood up. She stretched more and saw the clock on her nightstand, it was 5 in the morning, She got up and went to the bathroom for a shower.

After she finished her shower, she brushed her teeth and chose today's clothes and changed, she did her makeup and then brushed her hair and styled it.

Look:

After that, she called Bf/n. "What?" asked bf/n sleepily, it was clear that she had just woke up. "you idiot! Get ready or we're going to be late, I know how long you take in the bathroom. I will come to pick you up in at 7" Y/n said and hung up before bf/n could complain.

She then left her dorm and went to Hancock's room; it was a couple of rooms away so she had to walk. She noticed how the hallway was quiet that if a coin was dropped it would alert all rooms.

She finally reached Hancock's room, she knocked on the door and the door was immediately opened by none other than a ready, fully dressed Hancock.

She greeted her and then they both went to the cafe Hancock liked, it was actually a nice cafe with a nice girl name Makino taking care of it. They had delicious Coffee's that could challenge Starbucks.

"so, Y/n, Tell me more about yourself. Other than your interests" Hancock said excitedly. "Oh... Well other than my interests, you should know that... I have a boyfriend that I've been dating for 3 years. His name's David. I love him and can't wait for him to propose to me and tell you something... I think I will go to his house and propose to him if he doesn't" Y/n said with a smile, not noticing how Hancock was glaring at her cup.

"and you should also know that I have another best friend, her name's Bf/n. She's crazy like that one time..." And with that, Y/n started telling Hancock about their crazy memories and moments.

______________

Once Y/n hang up the phone on bf/n. Bf/n groaned, she just wanted to sleep, it was too early for her to change and shower. Maybe... Just maybe... she could sleep for five more minutes... just five.

The next time bf/n woke up, she saw that she slept for an hour and a half and almost fell from her bed by how hard she jumped. She ran to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, she took a fast shower and quickly took the first outfit that she laid hands-on, she didn't change her shirt and just placed a brown coat on top of it. 

She quickly did her makeup and thanked God that she had short hair, she just brushed it and grabbed her bag, she ran out her door.

Look:

She bumped someone on her way out and before she could fall backward, a hand shot out and grabbed her waist, and pulled her up to their chest.

Bf/n looked up and saw a man with a blue and white mask, he had tall blond hair that looked like a lion's mane.

"Oh, sorry! Are you okay?" she asked the man; she didn't know about the red blush that spread on his cheeks since his mask covered it. "y-yeah, Are you?" He asked her.

"I'm good, thanks. I really would like to stay here and talk more, but I'm really late" She said and rushed past the man and outside the building. She saw Y/n glaring at her. Bf/n gulped and walked towards her.

After almost biting her ear off from all the scolding, Y/n went to out the Dorm buildings and to the school. She walked with bf/n to bf/n's first-class to teach to make sure that bf/n didn't get lost and then made her way to hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
419K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...