Jace Norman Imagines

Par callmecloe

Just a bunch of Jace Norman / Kid Danger imagines Plus

How We Met - J. N.
Crush - H. H.
Quarantine - J. N.
Failed Date (Part 2) - H. H.
Sick - J. N.
Thundermans - H. H.
Youtube - J. N.
Babe? - H. H.
Babe? (Part 2) - H. H.
Surprise - J. N.
I Love You - J. N.
Stargazing - H. H.
Laughing Fire - H. H.
Jealous - J. N.
Celebrity Crush - J. N.
Caught - H. H.
Rain - J. N.
Livestream - J. N.
Return - H. H.
Return (Part 2) - H. H.
Set Visits - J. N.
Meeting His Family - J. N.
Brother President - Flunky
Captain Man's Daughter - H. H.
Dating Henry Hart would include...
Dating Jace Norman would include...
Secret - H. H.
One Year Anniversary - H. H.
Best Friends - J. N.
Jonas - J. N.
Jonas (Part 2) - J. N.
New Student - H. H.
Super Friend - H. H.
Super Friend (Part 2) - H. H.
When You're On Your Period - J. N.
Date Night - J. N.
Nightmares - H. H.
Bad Girl - H. H.
Make You Stay - J. N.
Late Night Talks - H. H.
Broke Me - H. H.
Sweaters And Cuddles - J. N.
New Member - J. N.
I Spy - H. H.
Christmas - H. H.
Cousins - H. H.
Just Friends - J. N.
Daughter Of Evil - H. H.
Cooper's Niece - J. N.
Abusive - H. H.
Family Trouble - J. N.
Catching Feelings - H. H.
Ex's & Oh's (Part 1) - J. N.
Ex's & Oh's (Part 2) - J. N.
Ex's & Oh's (Part 3) - J. N.
Ex's & Oh's (Part 4) - J. N.
Ex's & Oh's (Part 5) - J. N.
I Dream Of Danger - H. H.
Elevator Kiss - H. H.
Story Tank - H. H.
KCA - J. N.
Soccer - J. N.
Y/N Thunderman - H. H.
See You Again - H. H.
Kids Of The Vice Mayor - H. H.
Welcome To Dystopia - H. H.
Tiktok - H. H.
Captain Man's Daughter (Part 2) - H. H.
Rumblr - H. H.
Road To Admitting Feelings - H. H.
Director's Sister - J. N.
Bilsky Dinner - H. H.
Musical Curse - H. H.
Y/N Groff - J. N.
Magic Rock - H. H.
Kidnapped By Mole People - H. H.
Celebs Dates & Jealousy - H. H.
Best Friend's Sister - H. H.
College Visits - J. N.
Up The Stairs - H. H.
Daveed Diggs - J. N.
The Singer - J. N.
Best Friend's Sister - J. N.

Failed Date - H.H.

12.6K 198 19
Par callmecloe

Y/N's POV

To: Babe😘💞
Hey babe! I'm here at the restaurant :)

To: Babe😘💞
Henry? Are you ok? Did something happen?

To: Babe😘💞
Are you still alive?

To: Babe😘💞
Where are you?

To: Babe😘💞
I've been waiting for over an hour now, babe. Where are you?

To: Babe😘💞
Seriously Henry. This isn't funny anymore.

I sighed as I reread all of my unanswered messages before placing my phone on the table. Tonight is going to be the third night Henry blew me off. He missed our first date and told me he'll make it up on our next date. Then on our second date, he got held back at work.

I looked around the fancy restaurant that I'm in and felt jealous when I saw all the happy couple surrounding me. "Uhm miss are you ready to order now?", the waiter asked while giving me an apologetic look.

I sighed. "I'll get a lasagna and cheese cake for dessert"

He nods his head and went to pick up my order. I've been sitting her for two hours and the same waiter keeps coming back every ten minutes to get my order but I insist that I wait for my date.

I checked my phone to see no response from Henry. I felt the tears threatening to come out of my eye but I ignored the pain that's tightening in my chest.

My food arrived a few minutes later and I thanked the waited. He gave me a nod and left me to get back to work.

I ate my food and paid for it, also leaving a few extra cash for the waiter before leaving the restaurant. At this rate, I couldn't even stand another second in there because I can feel the other customers giving me pitiful looks as I ate alone.

I wasted my time on picking a dress and doing my make up and hair. Henry didn't even show up. I grabbed my phone and decided the call Charlotte. She picked up after the first ring.

"Hey Y/N"

"Char... Henry blew me off again"

"What? Oh my God"

"I actually thought he was serious when he asked me to be his girlfriend, that he actually loves me"

"Henry loves you. Maybe something came up that's why he couldn't make it"

"Really? This is our third failed date, Char. Maybe he should check his schedule before planning a date, or at least ask his boss to let him out early"

"He probably has an explanation why this happened", Charlotte reasoned out which made me groan.

"Are you seriously taking his side, Charlotte? Can't you see that this isn't the first time that he blew me off? People in the stupid restaurant were giving me pitiful looks as I waited and ate alone! During the first hour, everyone can clearly see that I was stood up by my date while I waited for him for three hours!!"

"Listen, Y/N--"

"Y'know what? Nevermind. Forget that I even called you", I hissed before ending the call and shoved my phone in my purse again.

I walked home when I suddenly heard the lightning crack and droplets of rain fell on me which grew harder. Great.

"Are you kidding me?", I hissed while looking up to the sky. I took my heels off and held them in my hand as the other held my purse. I can feel my mascara falling down my eyes and destroying my face.

I reached my house and closed the door behind me. "Hey Y/N! How was the date?", my mother asked when she heard the door close.

I didn't respond, instead I went up to my room and locked myself inside. I didn't bother changing my dress or taking my make up off. For all I know my face is a mess from all the crying, plus the rain.

I laid down on my bed as tears fell from my eyes again.

Henry's POV

"Honestly man, taking on Stupid Jeff isn't a challenge anymore", I said as Ray and I went down the tube. "I know right? He doesn't do real crimes now, just stupid ones", Ray replied.

"Hey Henry you're back", Charlotte said. "Hey Char", Ray and I greeted. "Did you catch Jeff?", Jasper asked. "Course we did!", Ray replied as we sat on the couch and ate chips that's on the table. "Hey Char, can you pass me my phone", I said while pointing to my phone that's near here.

"Before that, aren't you forgetting something?", she asked. I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Is it someone else's birthday?"

"No"

"Death anniversary?"

"No!", Charlotte hissed.

"What's the occasion then?"

She groaned and tossed me my phone. I opened it and saw a bunch of messages and calls from Y/N.

My eyes grew wide as I remembered that I planned a date for us tonight! That was three hours ago!

"Oh my God oh my God oh my God", I panicked while grabbing my gum container and changed into my normal clothes again. "Exactly! You messed up big time, Henry! Y/N called me and she doesn't even give a dang that I tell her that something came up with you! Her mom even called me and asked what happened between you two", Charlotte said.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Y/N? Is she your girlfriend?", Schwoz questioned. "Yeah!", Jasper replied. "You blew her off again?", Ray asked. "No! We were taking on Jeff", I said. "I could've handled him myself, you should've went on a date with Y/N", Ray replied.

I grabbed my bag as I tripped on my way to the elevator. I ignored everyone's comment as the door shut and I made my way back to Junk-N-Stuff.

I ran towards Y/N's house as I thought of what I should say to her.

Oh God

I reached her house and decided to leave my bag and climbed a tree up to her room. I knocked on her window and saw her asleep. I knocked on it again and she jolted awake. She glared at me and refuses to open the window.

"C'mon Y/N, let's talk", I begged. She groaned and opened the window, "What is there to talk about Henry? Three dates!", she screamed.

"I know, I'm sorry. I lost track of time that I forgot", I said. "That's what you always say! It's not just our dates, you never spend time with me anymore! Even during lunch, I ask you to eat with me, you say no and then you disappear for the rest of the afternoon!", Y/N screamed, "Do you even love me? Do I matter to you?"

"Of course you do babe--"

"You're not acting like it! For the past three months of our relationship, you never even show to me how much you love me! I can't do this anymore, Henry", she said while lowering her head.

My eyes widened as I panicked. "What? No, Y/N please don't say that"

"Let's just end this right now, Henry. I feel like this relationship is going nowhere if we barely communicate and have time for each other", she said in a cold tone and shut her window close.

"Y/N! Y/N c'mon! I can explain, please here me out", I pleaded.

I watched as she laid on her bed and turned her back against me. "Y/N! Please, let's talk. I can still fix this", I begged but she wasn't listening to me.

I sighed and decided to leave her alone. I climbed down her window and went home.

"Hey Henry! How was your date?", mom asked once I stepped in the house. I ignored her and went to my room and locked myself inside.

I cried myself to sleep as I couldn't even process the fact that Y/N broke up with me. I know that it's my fault that this happened to us. I couldn't even balance my side kick and normal life now I just broke the girl that I loved the most.

I really do love Y/N. I love her with all my heart and looking back, I realized that I haven't been spending much time with her and when I plan for our date, I blew her off.

What kind of boyfriend am I?

----------

Part 2 is coming up!!

Vote, comment, follow.

Stay safe guys!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

106K 1.5K 100
"-𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪.." "-𝙏𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠?" "-𝙏𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠.." Audrianna Manchester lived quite a peculia...
13.7K 175 12
Henry Hart begins to get sick with what only seems to be a minor cold. Everyone barley notices so Henry decides not to pay much attention to it. But...
227K 7.4K 48
Everything was so sudden. I just wanted to fit in, But my job was getting in the way of that. I wanted to be friends with Henry Hart, and his other f...
26.8K 702 44
Just a few Henry Danger episodes I envisioned for fun. The sitcom is still cool even though it ended. So here are a few extras in case you still year...