Unpunished/Vkook ff

LunaticPsycho119 tarafından

From kindergarten to elementary school, and finally, middle school, Kim Taehyung was the worst nightmare of b... Daha Fazla

Chapter 0: Reasons
Chapter 0.X: Have Its and the Have Nots
Chapter 1: We Meet Again
Chapter 2: Cat and Mouse
Chapter 3: Protect...
Chapter 4: Onslaught
Chapter 5: ...Me
Chapter 6: Jungkook's Type
Chapter 7: Wants Are Needs
Chapter 8: A Scumbag's Diary
Chapter 9: Carol of the Bells
Chapter 11: Kook's Secret Guest
Chapter 12: "Virgin Kim"
Chapter 13: Warmer
Chapter 14: Brotherhood
Chapter 15: Goody Two-Shoes
Chapter 16: Robs vs Kook
Chapter 17: A Quest for My Guardian Angel
Chapter 18: Happy Kookie
Chapter 19: Dohyun
Chapter 20: Swollen Lips
Chapter 21: Beast in a Cage
Chapter 22: Mine.
Chapter 23: Knight
Chapter 24: Aid
Chapter 25: Three Words
Chapter 26: Secret Lover
Chapter 27: Taehyung's iPhone
Chapter 28: Sugar Daddy(?) Jungkook
Chapter 29: Clubby Wannabe
Chapter 30: Eager
Chapter 31: Deceit
Chapter 32: Lovey-Dovey
Chapter 33: Animals
Chapter 34: Trust
Chapter 35: A Face-To-Face
Chapter 36: MOTHER
Chapter 37: Friends
Chapter 38: Truth
Chapter 39: The First Word
Chapter 40: Falsity
Chapter 41: Most Important Word
Chapter 42: Attention
Chapter 43: Lost in You
Chapter 44: Fatherhood
Chapter 45: Not Like You
Chapter 46: A Tale of Moon and Sun
Chapter 47: Hopes and Dreams
Epilogue
Thank you!

Chapter 10: The Deal

2.3K 129 72
LunaticPsycho119 tarafından

Jungkook's P.O.V

I opened Robert's closet with a sigh. "Do you have anything other than hoodies?"

"Like you're one to talk," he said, looking into it with me. "You never wear anything other than white shirts and black jackets— Kook, the date starts in two hours!"

"If you want my help at picking your outfit, don't insult my own," I muttered.

"Why are you so grumpy about it?" Robert asked while drying his hair with a towel. "Is it such a bother, helping a friend?"

"How about telling me I should help because I'm your best friend instead of your 'gay friend'?"

"Come on, Kook! It was a joke." He put the towel down. "Are you sure you're in a good mood?"

"And there was no reason for you to shower again, you're not going to have sex with her, right?" I said.

Robert rolled his eyes. "What I'll do with 'booty' is none of your business. You didn't answer, are you in a good mood?" he repeated.

"Oh no, no wonder it took you so long, you shaved it, didn't you? Gross..."

"Kook!"

There was a single bottom-up shirt inside the wardrobe I thought looked decent, and I picked it up, relieved it had saved me the trouble of searching for anything of mine he could borrow.

"I've been thinking about it, and..." I started saying and swallowed anxiously. "I don't want you dating her."

There was a moment of silence between us. It shortly broke.

"Are you in love with me?!"

"No, are you insane?!" I replied.

"Alright, then what is it?" said Robert. "Do you think a girlfriend would take me away from you? That you'll get jealous?" He gasped. "Do you want her?"

"No, you idiot! I never said I didn't want you to date, I don't want it to be her, she's a player, and she'll break your heart!" My words made him look down, quiet. "Are you planning on a hookup? That's not like you..." I told him.

"I fancy her, it's nothing new, and that's why it might work. I'll make her fall in love with me," he explained. "Everyone treats her like a slut, and I'll treat her like a human. She deserves kindness. You can't just write somebody off because of their sexual history."

"Well, I wish you good luck." I gave the argument up with a smile. "But be careful, man." Robert earned the chance to get into a serious relationship. He could make that stupid plan work.

At times, I wished I could be as good as him.

When the two of us went out of his house, parting ways, I began thinking of the things I wished to do at home. There weren't many options.

I'd returned to the house, went upstairs to my room, and lay on the bed. I needed to call our internet provider to restore the connection, yet lacked the guts, staring at the ceiling instead. Robert was probably enjoying his date, perhaps a little too much, and there I was, bored.

Kim Taehyung. A name popped into my head as I was listening to the clock's ticking. I wonder...

Getting up and out to the streets, I started making my way to a place I'd visited before. I'd predicted right; the restaurant was full around the holidays, and he was there, working to serve the countless customers.

A group of women passed by, and I followed them in. Taehyung took a break to enter the men's restroom, and I headed off after him.

Taehyung's P.O.V

My heart sank. In the mirror, while I was washing my hands, a reflection of a raven-haired was closing the restroom's door. As he was getting closer, it began beating faster.

Before I knew it, Jeon Jungkook was right next to me.

"Sorry, I-I'll move now..." I dried my hands and turned away. The other grabbed my arm.

"I didn't tell you to move."

The grip was warm yet harsh, his tone less irritated, though eyes remained as cold as always. They were looking straight at me. For a moment, I'd lost my breath.

"Do you work tomorrow?" he questioned suddenly.

"Yes, w-why are you asking?"

"Weird," Jungkook mumbled, "I heard you telling Mrs. Levi you weren't."

"I w-wasn't planning to, but another waiter asked me to fill in... sort of asked... He's the boss's son..." I explained, then repeated, "why do you need to know...?"

In an uncomfortable silence, Jungkook bit his lip, now seeming much less confident, perhaps slightly annoyed. "So they made you." He glanced at the restroom's exit. "And that waiter, is he still here? What if...?" he thought aloud, a grin spreading across his face. "What if we'll fix it?"

"Why? Wh-what do you want from me?"

Gazing away from the door, almost reliving, the usual rage in his eyes was back as they lay on me anew. Although used to his fury, I'd never seen it accompanied by a smirk. "Just assumed you'd rather spend that time in my place instead, I'll let you correct me if I'm wrong."

"Why would you want me there? Wh-what's going on?"

"I know what you're after, and I want you to pay for what you've done," he said. "We might make a deal."

"A deal..." His voice, his expression, and everything about his words had sent me into a state of panic. I was dying to hear what they meant, but it was the former part that made me wish to ask something more. "So we c-can get my Christmas back?"

Jungkook's smirk wore off. Within seconds, the grin changed into an earnest, determined look.

"Here's what we're going to do," he answered.

I was acting out what Jungkook had told me, leading him to the boss's son, describing anything he could use for our plan as he rolled up his sleeves.

"Is that him?" I nodded. "Go ahead," he said.

I sneaked behind the blonde, staying unnoticed while maintaining eye contact with Jungkook. He gave me the cue; there were no witnesses, and the other's guard was down.

"Hey, puff!" I called. "The shift tomorrow is yours."

The waiter jumped and made a sharp turn. "The fuck did you call me?!"

Jungkook appeared at my side, adding to his surprise and confusion.

"I said," I continued, "that the shift tomorrow is yours," I emphasized as though he had difficulty understanding. From all the people I'd ever met, he was the most fun to finally mock.

"You think?" He cleared his throat, pretending to be all smug, attempting to ignore we weren't alone. "You know what will happen then, don't you?"

Jungkook let out a dry cough. "I don't."

The waiter could not ignore him any longer.

My spine hit the restaurant's outer wall, and the pulse in my wrists fastened against Jungkook's palms.

"You wanted something, right?" I asked. "I don't care what it is. I owe you."

"You fucking do..." My breath began to shake as my neck became hot with his. "Don't mind the grip, do you?" My cheeks were on fire, jaw still open in shock, mouth refusing to utter a sound not to distract my nose from inhaling the addicting scent. "Do you?" he repeated into my ear. I shook my head at once. "I thought you wouldn't."

"I..."

"I make you feel safe, don't I? You like my voice, and you really like my body..."

I pushed him away. "You read my diary!"

"You fucked up my childhood!"

That was what it was all about. I was aware of it. Lowering my gaze, I remembered the endless situations that could have brought us to where we were.

"What do you want, then?" I muttered.

His foot moved forward. I got the hint and moved mine backward. Another step, each keeping to his direction, and another, until I pressed to the wall again.

"I said I'd like to see you at my place tomorrow. You're a smart boy, isn't it obvious?" Jungkook scoffed. "But I'll ask this first, just to make sure... What do you want?"

"You've... already read about it..." My limbs were growing weak. He was too close. "I-I wish you didn't tell me to get away and maybe just... gave me some of your time..."

"Spare me the romantic bullshit," he said.

"I was serious..."

The sinister grin did not disappear for too long. "Sure, I can grant you that." I could sense my eyes widening, butterflies filling my stomach. "Though I'll have something back, anything I'll ask. Is that okay with you?"

I was well aware of what I agreed to, and still, nodded with such excitement, it made my nape hurt.

Tomorrow morning at his place. It was final, set.

*

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was in my pajamas, ready to get to bed. Somebody knocked on my door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me..." I heard.

"Oh, Robert, how was your date?" I asked and let him in. "Wha— Are you crying?!"

Robert crushed onto my couch.

"It was a prank..." He sobbed. "They tried to make fun of me..."

I read all comments and votes are highly appreciated. Thank you!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

360K 17K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
88.5K 4.3K 33
Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... But! What will happen if that certain so...
28.3K 1.1K 25
- I'm so scared - just look at me, only me Jeon Jungkook is one of the best and as well the most bullied students in his college. at a party through...
54.2K 1.6K 18
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung hated each other in high school. taehyung was bulling him with his friends from the very first day but one day somethi...